Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63458 Nov 27, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Mezzuzah is my name for my what?

Location hidden

#63459 Nov 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
the tortoise does not have to run that fast, as long as he gets there with G-D ahead of you. especially in this world all running in the wrong direction, towards the subtle beast of the fields.
and i am about as prepared for or expecting this, as Moshe wasn't either.
Yeah but Tortoise eggs also make good soup. Not sure if you still want to embrace that metaphor.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#63461 Nov 27, 2013

Your government at work...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

SEN. JOHN CORNYN (R-TX): So I want to ask you about the navigators. The president is in Dallas, Texas today, touting the navigator program, which, as you know, are people who are hired to help people navigate the Affordable Care Act. But I would just like to ask you this question, if you would answer it: Isn't it true that there is no federal requirement for navigators to undergo a criminal background check, even though they will receive personal -- sensitive personal -- information from the individuals they help to sign-up for the Affordable Care Act?

KATHLEEN SEBELIUS: That is true. States could add an additional background checks and other features, but it is not part of the federal requirement.

CORNYN: So a convicted felon could be a navigator and could acquire sensitive personal information from an individual unbeknownst to them?

SEBELIUS: That is possible.

Location hidden

#63462 Nov 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
SEN. JOHN CORNYN (R-TX): So I want to ask you about the navigators. The president is in Dallas, Texas today, touting the navigator program, which, as you know, are people who are hired to help people navigate the Affordable Care Act. But I would just like to ask you this question, if you would answer it: Isn't it true that there is no federal requirement for navigators to undergo a criminal background check, even though they will receive personal -- sensitive personal -- information from the individuals they help to sign-up for the Affordable Care Act?
KATHLEEN SEBELIUS: That is true. States could add an additional background checks and other features, but it is not part of the federal requirement.
CORNYN: So a convicted felon could be a navigator and could acquire sensitive personal information from an individual unbeknownst to them?
And your point is, Mr Troll?

Location hidden

#63463 Nov 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++
I think the more intriguing question is whether GOD approves of Kentucky.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63464 Nov 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not self-explanatory?

Look at the place.

Location hidden

#63465 Nov 27, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not self-explanatory?
Look at the place.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63466 Nov 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Mezzuzah is my name for my what?
A city in Mississippi?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63467 Nov 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but Tortoise eggs also make good soup. Not sure if you still want to embrace that metaphor.
rabbee: and since when do male tortoise, lay eggs in your fantasy thinking?

and i would be thrilled, if i metaphor, or metafive true to G-D here in TheTorah. which would be phor or five, more than i have ever met here in TheTorah. that you all only fantasy think, G-D is never giving at all.

is it not the subtle beasts of the fiends, who told you all to pretend act like your all in charge of your not being here in TheTorah? so you can all pretend, to be as g-ds in charge truly false. can you, spell b-l-a-s-p-h-e-m-y?

Denver, CO

#63468 Nov 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: or worse - does TheG-D of Only TheTorah, approve of any of your not here in TheTorah messages from the evil subtle critters of the field? for only talking critters, follow their lead talking critter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63469 Nov 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Then brilliantly answer our questions using the direct text and we (along with the totality of western civilization INCLUDING, but not limited to, more than a few Christian scholars) can put this issue to rest.
Or, just take the pragmatic approach and accept the terms and conditions I have offered as a negotiated surrender.
If you are having trouble deciding which road to take - i.e. arrogant pontification vs mensch-hood, you might profit by asking yourself "What would Jesus do?"
Not even a veil over my brilliance can help you to cope with it.

What have you done with Virgin?

Have you relieved him of the burden?
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#63470 Nov 28, 2013
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63473 Nov 30, 2013
Eric wrote:
Chag Chanukah Sameach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kIgqirSadmsXX
Using scriptures and secular sources show that the word Hebrews was applied to those in your list not including Israel

"Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah." Genesis 25

Eric----And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:

(LIST)
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan

Remember that Issac had another son other than Jacob. The descendants of Esau are Hebrews also.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#63475 Nov 30, 2013
Why do Christians mistranslate Psalm 110?

Denver, CO

#63476 Nov 30, 2013
Uzi wrote:
rabbee: well so what, if they are trying to force their idolatry on to all of you and your children? are you sure, you don't deserve it?

Denver, CO

#63477 Nov 30, 2013
i mean how many sharia fatwah's, has obama issued already? to you really, stupid christians. cause muslims and car salesmen, are your friends.

Denver, CO

#63478 Nov 30, 2013
oh yeah! just like what this nation really needs, another enemy of G-D pushing your evil and wicked washington san hedreen.

and christians complain, about the jewish san hedreen 2,000 years ago. and haven't even taken, a good look at theirs even worse today.

Denver, CO

#63479 Nov 30, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
Why do Christians mistranslate Psalm 110?
rabbee: why do jews, mistranslate TheTorah. to their not being, here in IT?

oh wow! we crossed a river. so we must not be here, in TheTorah G-D is still giving anymore. i wonder what, they were high on.

Denver, CO

#63480 Nov 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a woman with, snakes for hair?

Denver, CO

#63481 Nov 30, 2013
either that or a woman, with a little box on her door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... 19 hr mattie05 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Zappacrappa42 59
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... Jul 8 Brexit1776 1
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May '16 Jeremy 2

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages