Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,188
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62479 Nov 13, 2013
ATHEISTS TAKE HEART:

1) The only tangibles in existence are matter, energy and consciousness that through several graduations are unified in the core and so it creates no problem in the life of a person who wishes to completely do away with religion which is merely the worship of one typal being - a God - from many competing typal beings - Gods.

2) These Gods are inferior formations of consciousness-energy that're slightly superior to the human grade of consciousness-energy.

3) There exist numerous gradations of consciousness-energy that far exceed the ordinary spatio-temporal dimensions of these Gods.

4) Don't abuse any of these typal beings - the Gods - as they can cause serious setbacks in one's life. Salute them all but aspire for those levels of existence that surpass the plane of these Gods.

5) By being ethical and by aspiring for the highest state of truth at the core of existence to manifest in our consciousness-energy field will ensure that progress is made on all fronts provided one is not a victim of mind-body damaging practices like incest and/or serious personality flaws.

Location hidden

#62480 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Silly one. It was a comment about wanting to PARTICIPATE in conducting that study.
I asked you a precise question when you said which study I was referring to to which I replied the causative factors for low organism rate among women could, in my opinion, be anyone or all of the three

(repost of the causative factors):

A) Does it indicate insufficient arousal? Or

B) Does it indicate destruction/desensitization of the vaginal nerves leading to the pleasure center in the brain? Or

C) Does it mean that a woman is so dissociated in mind that she randomly picks up any available man for sex without being sure if she's attracted to him or not - a kind of obsession with sex that fogs the brain causing it to make random and bad choices?

So, would you like to add to the list of causative factors responsible for decline of the big O among females who fake it at most times?

How about gene pre-disposition or how about damaging lifestyle habits like substance abuse or what about battered psychology or how about child rape that makes a woman in many cases frigid?

I asked you to name or list other causative factors that contribute towards lowered rate of organism in females.

Location hidden

#62481 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I know its hard for you to lower yourself to the locker room level in light of the continual atrophy of your balls due to disuse.
My libido is being transformed into psychic concentricization and the seminal energy released when the High Force descends into the testicular region to dessicate the semen is pushed as nerve impulses to the brain centers. This action in the testicular region takes place once in 2 months.

I have also overcome sleep like i have overcome the sex urge.

Thanks to the regular dynamic descents of the higher force into my being.

Given your illiteracy in these subtle force dynamics you will not understand the superior condition.

Stick to shabbath which suits your inferior level of consciousness-energy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62482 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to name or list other causative factors that contribute towards lowered rate of organism in females.
I prefer my females as humans, but I do know that others have their own preferences.

Location hidden

#62483 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So its probably nothing to do with evolution and everything to do with imperfect research methods and faulty definitions of what "successful" sex is.
I didn't once refer to evolution.

What do you mean by evolution?

Is evolution a making of a superior bit of information from an inferior one which is impossible?

Or does it mean sentience somehow arising from insentience?

Or does it mean random or non-intelligent pull and push molecular mechanisms devising complicated systems?

If so, all these stupid scientific ideas have been rejected by the leading scientific investigators in face of the mounting body of inferential/empirical evidence that thrashes such imbecile views.

"Successful sex" is a subjective term but logically speaking it should include the capacity to orgasm during penetrate intercourse where healthy psycho-physical females are concerned and for healthy psycho-physical males to sustain erections long enough without premature ejaculation.

Location hidden

#62484 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its been my experience that biology is complicated and relationships are even more complicated.
Not really....

Location hidden

#62485 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
"Successful sex" is a subjective term but logically speaking it should include the capacity to orgasm during penetrate intercourse where healthy psycho-physical females are concerned and for healthy psycho-physical males to sustain erections long enough without premature ejaculation.
Thats an opinion. Your opinion. But I share that view. There is more to sex than biology.

Location hidden

#62486 Nov 13, 2013
correction - dont share that view

Location hidden

#62487 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really....
but you have NO experience on this matter, by admission

Location hidden

#62488 Nov 13, 2013
ATHEISTS ARE SUPERIOR TO RELIGIOUS TYPES:

1) If a person bypasses the Gods of the various religions and instead takes his stand on the core principle of existence which is the absolute field of consciousness-energy and of which he is an aspect then he has made the correct choice.

2) One doesn't even have to acknowledge the presence of the a G-d or of the Gods knowing fully well that this G-d or the Gods of the various religions are inferior formations of consciousness-energy that have been projected into form by the absolute field.

Location hidden

#62489 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't once refer to evolution.
What do you mean by evolution?
Is evolution a making of a superior bit of information from an inferior one which is impossible?
Or does it mean sentience somehow arising from insentience?
Or does it mean random or non-intelligent pull and push molecular mechanisms devising complicated systems?
If so, all these stupid scientific ideas have been rejected by the leading scientific investigators in face of the mounting body of inferential/empirical evidence that thrashes such imbecile views.
You are over thinking this.

All three of your possibilities had to due with biology, which was assumed to be an endpoint of evolution.

I am questioning the whole paradigm of female dysfunction. My view is that there is dysfunction, period. And even if you could explain it - the fact is that it exists mainly because of our expectations which are expressed in our definitions. So, I am also questioning your paradigm of what constitutes successful sex.

If I could get beyond that perhaps I could answer using your possibilities. But I cant get beyond that at this moment.

Location hidden

#62490 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

but you have NO experience on this matter, by admission.
Yes, but I am very intuitive and form my own logical conclusions based on observation of sexual talk/sexual mores all around me and most importantly the yoga has, in certain critical ways, opened up my consciousness to an omnijective reality and so by perceiving the force fields of people I can tell you a lot about their subjective experiences and the underlying causative factors many of which I have not mentioned (for certain reasons) in the above post on the subject of declining rate of female orgasm.

I can only talk freely about my numerous yogic experiences and give certain tangible demonstrations of the paranormal with someone as free thinking and non-religious like say Dr Dean Radin or some other mind-matter scientist like him - maybe with Dr Fritjof Capra.

Location hidden

#62491 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

All three of your possibilities had to due with biology, which was assumed to be an endpoint of evolution.
What did you say?

Here are the 3 causative factors on the subject of declining female orgasm that I mentioned earlier

(read the comments beneath each causative factor):

JOEL: Arousal is more psychological than biological. With the pleasure center which is the stuff of mind matter embedded in gray matter responsible for pleasure sensations thus sexual feelings first manifest in the mind in that zone or in related centers and then express themselves in the body through the usual symptoms of arousal. a person may have perfect biology but if his mind is tired, uninterested, feeble or stressed out he loses interest in sex. Sex is more mental than merely physical.

B) Does it indicate destruction/desensitization of the vaginal nerves leading to the pleasure center in the brain? Or

JOEL: Here, the stress is on the physical with reference to destroyed/damaged/desensitized nerve endings leading to the pleasure center in the brain which perceives the incoming impulses and reacts accordingly on a psychological and a physical level.

C) Does it mean that a woman is so dissociated in mind that she randomly picks up any available man for sex without being sure if she's attracted to him or not - a kind of obsession with sex that fogs the brain causing it to make random and bad choices?

JOEL - mental dissociation is purely mental o could be brought about by physical trauma.

Everything in nature and being is an expression of mind-matter mechanism at work.

Location hidden

#62492 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I am very intuitive and form my own logical conclusions based on observation of sexual talk/sexual mores all around me and most importantly the yoga has, in certain critical ways, opened up my consciousness to an omnijective reality and so by perceiving the force fields of people I can tell you a lot about their subjective experiences and the underlying causative factors many of which I have not mentioned (for certain reasons) in the above post on the subject of declining rate of female orgasm.
I can only talk freely about my numerous yogic experiences and give certain tangible demonstrations of the paranormal with someone as free thinking and non-religious like say Dr Dean Radin or some other mind-matter scientist like him - maybe with Dr Fritjof Capra.
Logic is not applicable to explain sex, by definition

Its an affair of the heart and gonads

and of course, mother-in-laws

Location hidden

#62493 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say?
Here are the 3 causative factors on the subject of declining female orgasm that I mentioned earlier
(read the comments beneath each causative factor):
JOEL: Arousal is more psychological than biological. With the pleasure center which is the stuff of mind matter embedded in gray matter responsible for pleasure sensations thus sexual feelings first manifest in the mind in that zone or in related centers and then express themselves in the body through the usual symptoms of arousal. a person may have perfect biology but if his mind is tired, uninterested, feeble or stressed out he loses interest in sex. Sex is more mental than merely physical.
JOEL: Here, the stress is on the physical with reference to destroyed/damaged/desensitized nerve endings leading to the pleasure center in the brain which perceives the incoming impulses and reacts accordingly on a psychological and a physical level.
JOEL - mental dissociation is purely mental o could be brought about by physical trauma.
Everything in nature and being is an expression of mind-matter mechanism at work.
no wonder why you never get laid

Location hidden

#62494 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

biology which was assumed to be an endpoint of evolution.
What did you say?

Mind and body in human beings have been changing over the millennia, if not over millions of years, and will continue changing over the next epochs along higher lines of action as deeper causal mechanisms in the mind-matter system get activated giving rise to the manifestation of higher perceptive faculties and to body structures that support the emergence of the superior intelligence and perhaps the concomitant emergence of paranormal faculties once a certain threshold of consciousness emerges in the mind-body system .....

Location hidden

#62495 Nov 13, 2013
The present morphological form and degree of intelligence manifested in the human being are not the final expressions of the mind-matter system at work which on the contrary has numerous deeper ranges of sentience and corresponding physical structures that support the emerging higher ranges of consciousness to throw up as these internal mechanisms get activated.

Location hidden

#62496 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Logic is not applicable to explain sex, by definition

Its an affair of the heart and gonads

and of course, mother-in-laws
All these entities that you have named above are the various subjective and objective expressions of mind-matter at work in a system (human being).

Location hidden

#62497 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its an affair of the heart
What do you mean by "Its an affair of the heart"?

If you mean emotions, then, emotions, too, are an expression of mind-matter functions and the structure and functioning of gonads too.

Everything is mind-matter at work in different configurations.

Location hidden

#62498 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

no wonder why you never get laid

Given my handsome looks, style, poise, charisma and intelligence, most people - females and bisexuals and gays - want to sleep with me.

I refuse for if I consent, the yoga will withdraw leaving me empty and destroyed. Besides, like the need to sleep, I have also overcome the sex urge.

In fact, many persons complimented me today morning for looking extra-handsome...

I am glowing and am looking even better in face/body.

Unknown to them just this morning at around 4 am there took place a solid descent of the higher force into my body and mostly whenever a descent of the higher force takes place in me the result is that it shapes my good looking face/body even more since the higher force brings with its own degrees of harmony and beauty that it seeks to manifest in a fit human vehicle.

Anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web