Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,981 - 55,000 of 68,375 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Where are you?
Dick watching in the men's loo?
(smiles)
Joel---Dick watching in the men's loo?

Hugh--- Singular is correct. I not only watch it I stand in awe whenever I see it. For you, your heart would flutter when you behold its magnificence.

Much love, Mon.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever heard the song in question? I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes. The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not really! you just pissed me off, when you lied and said i knew nothing about firearms. hell i have made all the way up, to a 2 1/2" breach loading cannon. with not to mention, i was drill instructor in the us army. the only weapon, i ever bought was a .357 ruger single action. all the rest i made, other than the .36 caliber that was given to me.
.36 caliber? Someone "gave" you an 1851 Navy Colt?

If you're going to try to keep with Joel in telling tall tales, at least learn to cut an paste like he does.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
Have you ever heard the song in question? I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes. The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN.
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?

HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.

Eric--- I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes.

HughBe--- Thanks for that bit of NEWS.

Eric--The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

HughBe-- Thanks for the link.

Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN

HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.

Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.

----------

Frijoles --Originally I thought SHE was just an UGLY girl....

ERic---I thought it was Hugh, and HE lived in Jamaica NY

HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric--The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN
HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.
Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.
----------
HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.
Maybe this article will help you

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/22/im_attracted_...
I’m attracted to trans women
After years of confusion and shame, I'm ready to stop hiding the truth about my desires -- and I'm not alone
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this article will help you
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/22/im_attracted_...
I’m attracted to trans women
After years of confusion and shame, I'm ready to stop hiding the truth about my desires -- and I'm not alone
A first step towards healing. Instead of trans women why not get the real thing i.e. men in their natural form?

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

This is the magazine article that finally espoused and defined my sexuality ...

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/eliss...

"Weasels Ripped My Flesh"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
This is the magazine article that finally espoused and defined my sexuality ...
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/eliss...
"Weasels Ripped My Flesh"
I see that you are into bloody and painful sex. There is a market for that.

Do you do the transgender thing in your practice?

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are into bloody and painful sex. There is a market for that.
Do you do the transgender thing in your practice?
Only transgender weasels .... soooo hot.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are a modern man.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare: Hidden Spreadsheet Shows Premium Rates For Every Health
Plan In Your Area
The document Obama doesn’t want you to see is available here
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
October 22, 2013
Healthcare.gov , the official Obamacare insurance exchange website, removed references to a
nationwide premium rate spreadsheet, which allows Americans to determine the most inexpensive
health plans in their area, but it is still available here .
The seven megabyte Excel spreadsheet, which can now only be found by a file name search on
Healthcare.gov , is current as of September 27, 2013 and displays premium rates for medical plans
across America.
By using the filters on the spreadsheet, one can find the cheapest health insurance plans available
in his area.
For example, the cheapest “Bronze” option for a 27-year-old individual in Travis County, Texas
appears to be Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006, with a monthly premium
rate of $144.34.
The spreadsheet reveals some interesting observations.
Multiple counties in Virginia have the most expensive family plan in America, which has a
staggering premium rate of $6,494.54 per month and is a “Gold” level plan offered by Optima
Health.
The “Bronze” version of this plan is also available to a 27-year-old individual for $1,835.81 per
month.
Single 27-year-olds in Comanche Count, Okla. are lucky.
They can get the cheapest “Bronze” plan in the country at $100.36 per month.
According to the spreadsheet, here is a breakdown of the average premium rates for families and
individuals in America:
It is not known why the references to this incredibly
useful spreadsheet were deleted, especially as
healthcare.gov is still broken.
Was it because the federal government, working with
the insurance companies that wrote Obamacare, does
not want Americans to save money on their insurance rates?
That is certainly plausible considering that Obamacare is anything but affordable.

http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-hidden-spre...
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, "YOU like normal are talking ...without knowing what's going on AGAIN."
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.

2. Medical science recognizes that there exist people who have the physical appearance of one sex while mentally they are another. Such people are allowed to consider themselves assigned to their mental sex. There was a recent case when a student was allowed to be considered a girl even though they were physically a boy. Lola might, therefore, be such a person. Sex reassignment surgery was rare at the time. I remember being shocked when I was a freshman in college and Christine Jorgensen was a speaker at weekly convocation.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
.36 caliber? Someone "gave" you an 1851 Navy Colt?
If you're going to try to keep with Joel in telling tall tales, at least learn to cut an paste like he does.
rabbee: yes i was given, a 1851 naval arms colt. well you were trying to pull, the same crap on me that joel does. and i have no need to cut an paste, on things i have done.

and if you search the internet, you won't most likely won't find my life story to cut and paste anyway. even though everything you, truly need to know about me, is already been written.

and i guess all the rest, are considered as minor un-noteworthy details according to G-D. so you won't find where adam, fought in vietnam in TheTorah. makes you kind of wonder, if there is nobody here in TheTorah, who in the hell were the nobodies adam was fighting against? and worse yet, who were the nobodies here in TheTorah he was fighting for? yeah would be kind of confusing, if G-D said, adam was a member of the armed forces, fighting for nobody against nobody in a yet non-existent far far away foreign not here in TheTorah land.
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

----------
You said "you". You is both singular and plural. Therefore you were addressing either Frijoles, myself or both of us. Your response was at best ambiguous. Since it could refer to either or both, I was covering the bases.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: kind of figured you were more of the lesbian weasel type, cause they like all women too.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i was given, a 1851 naval arms colt...
Uh huh ... someone "gave" you a firearm that sells goes for $5000 in fair condition?

I'm afraid even I'm not twisted enough to try and imagine what you "gave" him in return.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Dingbat,

The song was about a transvestite or transexual. YOu didnt even click on Erics link (if you did, you would of complained that it was a dead link)

AS Eric and I said, I was a teenager when I first heard the song (it had already been out for several years), and I didnt listen to all the words carefully. I liked the tune - still do! I assumed it was a story about a man and the ugly girl he fell in love with. Then one day I figured out ALL the lyrics, and realized the man in the song fell in love with a transvestite (or tranny). I respected the song even more - deep. Still do

The song is LOLA- google it- its a great tune

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.
Naivety because I didnt listen to all the lyrics carefully, not naivety to those sexual - gender issues. We grew up surrounded by Jamaican immigrants, so of course we knew about tranvestites and even about gay people.
Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……………… Can you imagine?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... 31 min Margaret Smith 6
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Acme Pest Control 15,916
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Otay 200,331
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 15 hr Elders of Zion 26
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
Seaside In-N-Out should be ready by summer '15 Jul 22 fed up 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE