Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,297
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61059 Oct 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well maybe you have never used a real silencer, that changes a bang into a puff. what do you think, a muffler on a car does? and like with a car, the bigger the caliper and grains the more difficult and bulky it is. so in the case of silencers, bigger is not better.
and there are quite a few, who fit that description on this message thread. but contrary to popular belief, zombies are essentially golem, and get their instruction from a zombie master. though they have no organizational skills of their own. you know like, a liberal democrat and their commie zombie master. but it still takes a head shot, to put them out of business. and very few zombie masters, achieve as much control as stalin, hitler or obama. and national health care for zombies, is quite expensive.
In one post you confirmed you know nothing about two subjects -- firearms and the collected works for George Romero.

Congratulations.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61060 Oct 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.radiolab.org/story/ 137466-clever-bots/
In 2006, Robert Epstein decided to turn to his computer for some help finding a date. He was single at the time, and it seemed like everyone was getting into online dating. So he started searching through photos and sending messages, reaching out to women who caught his interest. And then he found a match--an attractive brunette from Russia named Svetlana. They struck up a correspondence that hummed along for 2 months...until a little bell went off in Robert's head, and he realized not only that Svetlana wasn't the woman of his dreams...she wasn't a woman at all.
rabbee: well that's one reason to avoid, computer dating a woman from san francisco.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61061 Oct 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the machine intelligence I worry about. Its our inability as humans to interface properly with the machines I worry about.
This was a fascinating story:
http://www.radiolab.org/story/137407-talking-...
"...This hour of Radiolab, Jad and Robert meet humans and robots who are trying to connect, and blur the line.
We begin with a love story--from a man who unwittingly fell in love with a chatbot on an online dating site..."
rabbee: yeah! you never know about the perversions, of the sick mind of the programmer or hacker.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61062 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
In one post you confirmed you know nothing about two subjects -- firearms and the collected works for George Romero.
Congratulations.
rabbee: don't even know, who george romero is. so i did not get it from him. most of what posted, i got from the talmood and scripture - in reference to meseemers.

and i know firearms, better than you think. i used to make, my own firearms. so i am not unfamiliar, with gunsmithing.

and you have most likely, never even seen a real silencer. but have heard from the stupidity, of pretend true experts. because i, know it can be done effectively.

i just, don't take peoples word for anything. i have even made extremely high velocity weapons, using high explosives as a propellant. achieving muzzle velocities, beyond your wildest dreams.
Voluntarist

United States

#61063 Oct 22, 2013
( CNSNews. com)- President Obama's
approval rating has taken another hit ,
dropping for the third quarter in a row , this
time to 44. 5 percent between July 20- Oct .
19 , Gallup reported on Monday.
That 's a three point decline from the
previous quarter , and it is the third largest
quarter- to- quarter decline of his five- year
( 19- quarter) presidency.
Obama's highest approval rating (63
percent) came during his first quarter as
president, and by the fifth quarter, it had
dropped to 48. 8 percent. Obama's lowest
quarterly approval rating , 41 percent , came
in the 11th quarter (third year ) of his
presidency.
Looking at the most recent quarter , Gallup
says Obama' s daily job approval rating
dropped in August and September amid
criticism over his call for military action in
Syria and Russia 's intervention to prevent
it . The partial government shutdown that
began on Oct . 1 and Obama's refusal to
negotiate over that and the debt limit sent
his job approval rating as low as 41 percent
in the current quarter , before it rebounded
slightly.
Gallup notes that three post -World War II
presidents -- Ronald Reagan, Dwight
Eisenhower , and Bill Clinton -- had
significantly higher 19th quarter averages
than Obama, all near 60 percent. Two
presidents had lower 19th quarter averages
than Obama: Richard Nixon, whose 19 th
quarter came during the Watergate
investigations, and Lyndon Johnson,
attributable mostly to the increasingly
unpopular Vietnam War.
Obama's 19th quarter approval average is
very similar to that of George W. Bush (43 .9
percent). Bush 's 19 th quarter ratings drop
came amid criticism of his handling of
Hurricane Katrina, and it never recovered..

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones...
Voluntarist

United States

#61064 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where I, as a Libertarian, would part ways with the author. I don't believe a government solution to the Zombie Apocalypse is sustainable.
While today, a large segment of the tax base could be classified as 'Zombie'. In an actual apocalypse scenario. The undead would go from revenue positive to revenue negative. As the outbreak continued to spread, the government response would find itself deficit spending very quickly.
Currently, our government finances deficit spending by the foreign sales of US Bonds. But, in a global Zombie Pandemic, the market for purchasing US debt would dry up faster than zombie skin.
You call yourself libertarian but you believe in the initiation of force?

Location hidden

#61065 Oct 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>You call yourself libertarian but you believe in the initiation of force?
Only against zombies.

Location hidden

#61066 Oct 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>...and i know firearms, better than you think. i used to make, my own firearms. so i am not unfamiliar, with gunsmithing.

and you have most likely, never even seen a real silencer. but have heard from the stupidity, of pretend true experts. because i, know it can be done effectively.

i just, don't take peoples word for anything. i have even made extremely high velocity weapons, using high explosives as a propellant. achieving muzzle velocities, beyond your wildest dreams.
Uh huh.

I see you're intent on competing with Joel for top honours.

Good luck with that.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61067 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Only against zombies.
Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Location hidden

#61068 Oct 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
( CNSNews. com)
Still trolling with the garbage sites, I see. Pat Buchanan? Come now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercast_News_S...

"...Terence P. Jeffrey became editor-in-chief in September 2007. Jeffrey was and remains an editor-at-large for the conservative weekly newspaper Human Events. He wrote editorials for The Washington Times from 1987Ė1991 and was research director for the presidential campaign of Patrick J. Buchanan in 1992. Jeffrey was Buchanan's national campaign manager in his 1996 campaign..."
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61070 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
I see you're intent on competing with Joel for top honours.
Good luck with that.
rabbee: not really! you just pissed me off, when you lied and said i knew nothing about firearms. hell i have made all the way up, to a 2 1/2" breach loading cannon. with not to mention, i was drill instructor in the us army. the only weapon, i ever bought was a .357 ruger single action. all the rest i made, other than the .36 caliber that was given to me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61071 Oct 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
A robot uprising would be significantly less entertaining than zombies. But, ultimately, I have very little faith in man's ability to create artificial intelligence when our human intelligence seems to be heading in the opposite direction.
The day a computer kills itself because it thinks it's fat is the day I will begin to worry about machine intelligence.
Rick--The day a computer kills itself because it thinks it's fat is the day I will begin to worry about machine intelligence.

HughBe--- Good one, Rick. Actually I think it is clever.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61072 Oct 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was Hugh, and he lived in Jamaica NY
Frijoles --Originally I thought SHE was just an UGLY girl....

ERic---I thought it was Hugh, and HE lived in Jamaica NY

HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61073 Oct 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Where are you?
Dick watching in the men's loo?
(smiles)
Joel---Dick watching in the men's loo?

Hugh--- Singular is correct. I not only watch it I stand in awe whenever I see it. For you, your heart would flutter when you behold its magnificence.

Much love, Mon.
Eric

Glendale Heights, IL

#61075 Oct 22, 2013
Have you ever heard the song in question? I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes. The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN.

Location hidden

#61076 Oct 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not really! you just pissed me off, when you lied and said i knew nothing about firearms. hell i have made all the way up, to a 2 1/2" breach loading cannon. with not to mention, i was drill instructor in the us army. the only weapon, i ever bought was a .357 ruger single action. all the rest i made, other than the .36 caliber that was given to me.
.36 caliber? Someone "gave" you an 1851 Navy Colt?

If you're going to try to keep with Joel in telling tall tales, at least learn to cut an paste like he does.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61077 Oct 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
Have you ever heard the song in question? I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes. The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN.
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?

HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.

Eric--- I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes.

HughBe--- Thanks for that bit of NEWS.

Eric--The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

HughBe-- Thanks for the link.

Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN

HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.

Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.

----------

HughBe--- Still having a challenge in differentiating between sexes. A real cause for concern.

Location hidden

#61078 Oct 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Have you ever heard the song in question?
HughBe--- Which song? I responded to the ONE post that I read.
Eric--- I am having absolutely no problem differentiating between the sexes.
HughBe--- Thanks for that bit of NEWS.
Eric--The song is about 2 guys. See 3:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
HughBe-- Thanks for the link.
Eric---YOU like normal are talking without thinking and without knowing what's going on AGAIN
HughBe--- Since you and Frijoles know what is going on please explain why HE speaks of an ugly GIRL and YOU speak of a MAN.
Also, please indicate to me where I said Eric has a problem differentiating between sexes or gender.
----------
Maybe this article will help you

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/22/im_attracted_...
Iím attracted to trans women
After years of confusion and shame, I'm ready to stop hiding the truth about my desires -- and I'm not alone
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61079 Oct 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this article will help you
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/22/im_attracted_...
Iím attracted to trans women
After years of confusion and shame, I'm ready to stop hiding the truth about my desires -- and I'm not alone
A first step towards healing. Instead of trans women why not get the real thing i.e. men in their natural form?

Location hidden

#61080 Oct 22, 2013
This is the magazine article that finally espoused and defined my sexuality ...

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/eliss...

"Weasels Ripped My Flesh"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info