Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
53,921 - 53,940 of 68,374 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Cunti and Adam

"AG reluctant to prosecute 'King's Torah' authors
Attorney General unlikely to indict RABBIS who penned controversial book, which claims that in certain situations IT IS PERMISSIBLE to KILL non-Jews"

Judaism is truly a RELIGION that is a POISON.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-423 ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

The fellow in post 59044 is "Israeli Sephardic LEADER Rabbi Ovadia Yosef"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Note the sequence and the FOCUS. It was NEVER Yosef. These bedfellows made it to be Yosef. Then in their typical manner they sought to DECEIVE via attempting to DIMINISH the INFLUENCE of Yosef.

Clearly if Yosef was INFLUENTIAL then his HATEFUL and POISONOUS words would reflect poorly on at least his sect of Judaism. These fellows have done more than enough to demonstrate the TRUE nature of Judaism.

Again, my focus was the POISON called Judaism and ALL of these fellows are good examples of it. NOT a SINGLE one of them have the habit of speaking TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I plainly told you that the Israeli Sephardi make up 11% of the worldwide Jewish population. That's 1.1 million compared to 13.5 million. Where did you think the numbers came from. ABC is being lazy. They are not separating the Sephardi from the Mizrahim.
DUNCE, we are talking about RELIGION and NOT RACE.

You should have compared RELIGIOUS figures with RELIGIOUS figures meaning compare the percentages of each sect of Judaism, in Israel.

Given that you and your kind are dunces let me explain.

Suppose 89% of Jews are SECULAR can you grasp the fact that if Yosef's people are 11% then he controls ALL of the people who are a part of Judaism.

Are your maths skills good enough to understand that point? No!!! The NO explains your MINDLESS repetition of Hog-ShiT.

Next.
Eric

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Oh, give it a break, Hugh. You discussed his influence in Israel with one poster. What were you discussing with the rest of us? Buford was comparing the Rabbi with Jesse Helm to show the parochial nature. Frijoles and I were arguing against your attempts to pin the outlandish statements on worldwide Jewry--and specifically us. Give it up. The Rabbi had no influence outside of Israel. All your articles so state.

Stop back pedaling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Eric wrote:
Oh, give it a break, Hugh. You discussed his influence in Israel with one poster. What were you discussing with the rest of us? Buford was comparing the Rabbi with Jesse Helm to show the parochial nature. Frijoles and I were arguing against your attempts to pin the outlandish statements on worldwide Jewry--and specifically us. Give it up. The Rabbi had no influence outside of Israel. All your articles so state.
Stop back pedaling.
Actually, it was me that made the Jesse Helms comparison. I also threw out a few other Evangelical preachers.

Hugh knows he's busted, but I doubt you'll ever get him to admit it. That's why he's back pedaling now.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I return after 5 hours and see nothing has changed.

Jeez Hughbe, give it a rest.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the answer supported by the reaction mechanism and calculations.
You don't even know the difference between oxidation state and valence and would not know how to begin where say calculating the oxidation state of S in the transformation of sodium thiosulfate to sodium tetrathionate is concerned.
Joel,

all I mentioned was that if you knew your sht you could state in 1 sentence. Or even a few sentences.

Instead your hide behind your pseudo-verbiage
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was me that made the Jesse Helms comparison. I also threw out a few other Evangelical preachers.
Hugh knows he's busted, but I doubt you'll ever get him to admit it. That's why he's back pedaling now.
Sorry, age I guess

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the answer supported by the reaction mechanism and calculations.
You don't even know the difference between oxidation state and valence and would not know how to begin where say calculating the oxidation state of S in the transformation of sodium thiosulfate to sodium tetrathionate is concerned.
They're so cute when they cut-and-paste.

Messy, but cute.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel,

all I mentioned was that if you knew your sht you could state in 1 sentence. Or even a few sentences.

Instead your hide behind your pseudo-verbiage
All I said is that if I explain the chemistry processes it would run into pages and involve a detailed explanation of several key concepts accompanied by the math.

All this is way beyond your feeble intellectual capacity and so I am holding back from giving out the explanations concerning citrate versus citric acid, oxidation state versus valence and nature of arsenic.

In the past during one of our chemistry debates, you knew nothing about oxidation state and once when I typed out a lengthy page of mathematical statements in support of redox potential of electrochemical cells you understood nothing and wanted me to explain that topic to you without the math and I replied saying that it would dilute the concept.

So, I am not going into the details and besides I am not interested.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for noticing, Joel.
Your stupidity is way to evident that even if one is distracted it comes to notice.

Why're you flogging a dead horse like religion?

Tanach is finished and the refuge of fools and evil men/women.

Forward thinking Jews and yes even the ordinary secular Jews laugh when you mention Tanach, Moses, mitzvot, bet midrash, Creation from nothing, exodus, human sacrifices, shabbath, Israel, rabbis, Jesus and the like. They're embarrassed and will nothing to do with all this evil nonsense.

Riff raff among the Jews and Christians are focused on this filth.

Tanach, Avraham, shabbath, rabbis, Israel, kosher and Yeshu have nothing uplifting to offer humanity and in fact the more you focus on this filth the more you get sucked into regressive evil forces that arrest the evolution of nature, mind and matter.

However, if you talk about Buddhism, Vedanta, Mind-Matter or such profound topics to the higher echelons of the Jewish community who're highly intellectual and secular with many of them being seriously wealthy and trend setters in their respective fields then they're all ears and many of them are into these lofty disciplines. Proud.

So, learn and don't bog down your ill-formed being deeper into trash.

Ok, then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

typo

They're embarrassed and will HAVE nothing to do with all this evil nonsense.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>... I am not interesting...
Truer words were never spoken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I stand by my words.

In terms of Wisdom, it is the ability to THINK and to use the available knowledge to do, say and THINK the correct or best way.
No, think again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

How are you coping with this new experience of needing to rest?
I have overcome via the yogic force the lower bodily needs like sleep and sex.

The yogic aim is to discard or annul all bodily needs.

Supramentalization goes beyond....

I rest for say 20 minutes lying on my back with eyes half shut every day.

I rest to absorb more of the nature forces and to relax my nerves and muscles.

I never sleep, as said above.

These days I am resting more due to the illnesses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

MESSIAH BULL SHIT:

All this talk about a final messiah is pure bull shit. What will such a fool achieve aside from being ridiculed, beaten, jailed or executed? Several prophets have arisen in the past and not one of them has said anything deeply sensible nor done anything useful for the upliftment of humankind and the regeneration of matter. The missions of these prophets have been colossal failures and they have only added to the growing mass of violence, superstition, bigotry and stupidity. The earth nature is evolutionary as seen in the various phases of its development and so perfection of matter and of the human race in keeping with the evolutionary laws that give rise to higher and still higher degrees of consciousness manifesting in the terrestrial force fields is millions of years away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Where's that foolish flamer from Jamaica? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Aliyah is the road to hell on earth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

True progress occurs only when a person adopts a universal outlook and sheds parochialism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••