Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
53,701 - 53,720 of 68,925 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

THE GRAND IDEAL OF PERFECT NON-VIOLENCE

However, what Mahavir, the yogi-ascetic founder of the heterodox sect called Jainism, failed to realize is this - the degree of evolution of consciousness from a state of involution till the present in the terrestrial force fields is unregenerate, divided, nurtures barbarism/violence/decay/senes cence/decomposition/diseases/d eath and as such any attempt to realize perfect non-violence at this stage of the evolution is futile. Only supramentalization of matter can achieve this grand aim and bring forth the next species, the supramental being with novel internal as well as external features, from the mental being (man).
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read it, it was argued under the taxing powers.
You as an attorney believe that the government is morally and legally correct to force someone to buy a good or service?
It was argued under the commerce clause, the anti-injuntion act and the taxing power. But you are too stubborn to actually read the documentation.

The answer is that I don't want to pay for anyone else's healthcare. I want everyone to pay for their own healthcare to the extent that they are capable. I don't want the people who go naked to clog up the hospitals and increase my costs. I don't want people who can contribute to their own healthcare costs to get totally free governmental healthcare. I see this legislation as a way to satisfy my desires. The only other way is to cut off everyone and have people dying in the streets, and I'm not in favor of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

MAHAVIR shed his clothes and would walk around stark naked since he was always in a state of trance of the higher mind and as such had overcome the body consciousness that involves notions about gender differentiation, lust, sex thoughts, hunger, thirst, sleep and other ordinary bodily needs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Citrate has a slightly different effect than citric acid in terms of prevention vs reduction.

Some people get citrate prescribed. Others, like me, imbibe lemons as much as possible which provides citric acid rather than straight citrate.
Isn't citrate a derivative of citric acid being its conjugate base?

So, is citrate stable or in words does citrate exist as independent ions in solution without bonding with other ions to form stable chemical compounds?

If citrate ions that're derived from citric acid are stable enough to exist in the independent state then obviously citrate can be consumed as an independent entity and need not be consumed as citric acid.

Just an observation.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If given the opportunity. Until now, they never HAD the opportunity. And it is still willingly, considering the minor penalty.
They haven't been given the opportunity to put a gun to someone's head until now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

HOMOSEXUALITY - AN EVOLUTIONARY URGE TOWARDS THE STATE OF LACK OF BODY CONSCIOUSNESS?

1) Heterosexuality follows the laws of energy/matter that works on the principles of unlikes attract and likes repel - for instance, unlike electric charges attract, while like electric charges repel and as known unlike magnetic poles attract, wheras like magnetic poles repel each other. Heterosexuality follows this law of the lower manifestation. People of savage temperaments deliberately target people who're weaker - another instance of the law of opposites attracting, on the part of the bully, in action.

2) As we move from the lower levels of existence, we find the natural law turning away from the established paradigm and a new principle of likes attracting each other comes into the play - people of similar intellectual tastes flock together, people sharing the same habit come together, homosexuals attract persons of the same gender.

3) Homosexuality does not result in procreation unless one employs the masturbation-cum-thin tube method, invitro or cloning.

4) At the same time - is same sex attraction an aspect of the higher laws of consciousness that are based on the principle of likes attracting or in other words a case of birds of a feather flock together?

It appears so.

5) The lust factor and promiscuity however degrade homosexuality from a higher evolutionary pedestal and knocks it into the dregs of cheap sensuality.
Otherwise, homosexuality is an attempt to overcome the lower laws of matter that're centered on attraction of the opposites. This functional mode of sexuality of like attracting like is a higher psychological movement in some ways and it can if accompanied by a high enough state of consciousness catapult the person into a state of existence that exceeds both the laws - opposites attarct and likes attract. This is called transcending the body consciousness.

6) Of course, one can attain to this lofty state of existence that's devoid the body consciousness and its ordinary needs even through heterosexuality though it would be harder to make the transition.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It was argued under the commerce clause, the anti-injuntion act and the taxing power. But you are too stubborn to actually read the documentation.
The answer is that I don't want to pay for anyone else's healthcare. I want everyone to pay for their own healthcare to the extent that they are capable. I don't want the people who go naked to clog up the hospitals and increase my costs. I don't want people who can contribute to their own healthcare costs to get totally free governmental healthcare. I see this legislation as a way to satisfy my desires. The only other way is to cut off everyone and have people dying in the streets, and I'm not in favor of that.
If you have health insurance now you are already paying for someone elses health care, and after Obama care you are paying for someone elses health care so it begs the question, you don't have a problem with government putting a gun to someones head to buy a service or product.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Time to take my medicines. Good night.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't been given the opportunity to put a gun to someone's head until now?
Come now, a hundred dollar fine is hardly a gun to ones head. Your rhetoric is bombastic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HIGHLIGHT:
A low sodium diet can help prevent calcium kidney stones.
FACT: If you have a prostate regular sex is good for its health.

Do you still have one, Joel?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom?
When are you gonna quit worshipping false ideals like El (YHVH) and Jesus?
Hugh---Get wisdom also. I warned you in the early days when I started to exchange ideas with you but you could not see the merit in what I said, then.

Joel--Wisdom?

When are you gonna quit worshipping false ideals like El (YHVH) and Jesus?

Hugh--- Your words say it all. Note, it is precisely because you did not HEED wisdom and because you have a habit of failing to recognize it when it is presented to you why you are now being afflicted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so because of your deadly vibes that're a result of heredity, worshiping false ideals and sexual perversion.
At times, your vibes leave me ill and then it takes some while before I shake off the invading force coming from your posts that have your force fields imprinted in them.
I like you and wish you very well.
Sex with women is perversion?

Oh, I do understand the DEADLY VIBES that you speak of. The truth is, in the context I do aim to be deadly.

Much love, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so childish and not a sign of class to thank a person for liking you.
Most expressions of a person liking another are based on surface emotions.
Has he seen your ugly side? No.
If after seeing both the good and bad in your personality and then if he finds reason for appreciation or if he likes certain humane aspects in your personality then it's ok if he says he likes you and most importantly he should make no bones about your negative side as well which he has not done. His response is just a superficial expression of liking you.
You think that you're too good and that this is the reason Voluntarist likes you.
I think his expression of linking you was more of an emotional response on account of his acrimonious exchanges with his online foes who hate you. He wanted to piss them off or simply take the opposite stand to show resistance.
A more mature response on your part would be - I have a long way to go and hope to do much better so that I can truly be good.
On many occasions, you have said that morally you are the BEST.
You should not be saying this based on the superficial and questionable morality of the Tanach + NT that you follow.
A moral person would never follow the Tanach and the NT for known reasons.
Improve.
Joel--It's so childish and not a sign of class to thank a person for liking you.

Hugh--- No son, you are WRONG. It is a sign that one understands the TRUE meaning of life i.e. to love and be loved and to be able to enjoy the very simple and CHEAP or cost free things in life e.g. beach, flowers, the sunset, the singing of the birds the beauty of orchids etc and of course the magnificence of the heavens.

Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have health insurance now you are already paying for someone elses health care, and after Obama care you are paying for someone elses health care so it begs the question, you don't have a problem with government putting a gun to someones head to buy a service or product.
Actually, I belong to a PPO so I only pay a small fraction if I stay in network.

I pay for other's healthcare now because I pay taxes. I will pay for other's healthcare in the future because I pay taxes. I want to be assured, however, that everyone pays what they can and that they are covered for healthcare so that they cannot supp at the public teat without paying their share. Therefore, I am sated that the law will not allow people to supp without paying their fair share. They will buy insurance (supplemented if necessary), or they will pay a tax. Makes me happy. If they can pay a tax that is cheaper than the insurance, that's economics at work.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that you're sexually turned on by FRIJOLES.
What do you find attractive about Frijoles?
I love this Frijoles for reasons connected to common ethnic background and since he has been kind to me on a few occasions in the past.
Notably, Frijoles reminds me of my biological Dad in certain ways - a few of his expressions are similar to the ones used by my late Dad. I see in Frijoles a fatherly figure though he has cut me loose and has boycotted me in a most unjust and immature fashion.
It is so childish to boycott a person simply because he disagrees with you or because you happen to be jealous of your opponent.
I welcome dissent and in fact would debate a dissenter at all times and learn in the process.
Now, about your fascination for Frijoles:
Is he handsome? NO.
Is he young? NO.
Is he intelligent? NO.
Is he unbiased? NO.
Is he wealthy? NO (he's worried about paying a mere hospital bill!)
Is he secular? NO.
Is he a person of direct yogic experience? NO.
So, you're attracted to Frijoles for the wrong reason - something in his vital is capable of arousing the sexual part in your vital force and this is why you're attracted to him. This is based on cheap online sexual thrills.
Grow out of it.
Joel--Hugh is sexually attracted to a certain gay American poster on this forum who has rejected his online advances but still Hugh persists in a sort of subconscious way.

Hugh--- Funny,very.

Joel--It is a fact that you're sexually turned on by FRIJOLES.

Hugh--- It seems to me that you have a PERVERTED definition of the word FACT.

Here is reality, I like the boy but I would have to be out of my mind to be sexually attracted to him or any man.

I sincerely like the softness, the feminine qualities including grace of a woman plus of course I would have to be a BLOODY LUNATIC to compare the CLEAN lovely orifice of a woman to the NASTY SHiT hole of a man.

Anyone that can equate both places are SICK and are to be treated for their illness and cared for.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's EGOISM on display - of thinking that you're simply the best where MORALITY is concerned.
Forget wisdom (whatever it means).
Honestly, I don't find you even averagely intelligent.
Of course, I appreciate your kindness.
Joel---That's EGOISM on display - of thinking that you're simply the best where MORALITY is concerned

Hugh--- call it what makes you happy but I am yet to meet my peer. I shall tell you this, it would take exceptional circumstances for me to even entertain or do the things that I see people readily do and say.

Rule of thumb take me at my word, unless I am joking.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats my point. Hugh is using an Israeli newspaper to make statements about the US.
I dont think he is dead. I havent been following the story. Its not important enough to bother.
The fact that Yosef is in Israel does not mean that he does not have direct religious INFLUENCE in the US and INDIRECT influence on other things in the US.

My point stands, I don't expect his death to be covered in the US given that you are making him out to be inconsequential in the US.

I shall NOT forget this argument and YOUR point.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now, a hundred dollar fine is hardly a gun to ones head. Your rhetoric is bombastic.
Still a gun, but you actually think it will always be $100?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We can go round and round and round, but the facts remain.
Shas is relatively unknown and definitely uninfluential in relation to Jews who live outside of Israel. Plus they are a political party who represent a narrow ethnic interest (sephardic Israeli), so even those who know them within Israel, its akin to the rest of Americans knowing about the KKK.
This shall be the last time I will mention this. Its the fourth time, and at some point you have to recognize that ignoring our comments does not make you correct. You are not Ted Cruz.(who, by the way, using your logic, is one of the more influential Americans in Jamaica.)
1. Once again, Pretty small in relation to what?

Quantify the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY"

Are you really calling the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY" plus Yosef's group "pretty small"?

Tell me about the LARGE group.

----------

2. Frijoles---Plus they are a political party who represent a narrow ethnic interest (sephardic Israeli)

HughBe--- Tell me the SIZE of the ethnic SEPHARDIC Israeli.

Please don't DODGE the issue. Don't let the SMALL size of this group prevent you from seeing and thus telling me about the number of them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled both him and his party Shas with Google News, and NOT ONE American paper came up on the first page. ALL Israeli.
So no, this is not American news.
Good and so his death shall not be covered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 34 min Toppings 200,565
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) 2 hr marti eton square 4
clint 21 hr ubietron 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Donny B 7,922
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
clint Tue ubietron 1
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs