Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
53,541 - 53,560 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallstones form when cholesterol and other things found in bile make stones. They can also form if the gallbladder does not empty as it should.
So, it boils down to a cholesterol rich diet and/or to genetic causes in case of the functional failure of the gall bladder to empty as it should unless the stones interfere with the outflow process.
Your MD is lazy/inefficient.
Change your MD.
If cholesterol is the cause of gall stones, change diet to bring cholesterol under control.
rabbee: gall stones - calcium oxalate. formed from oxalic acid in plants, combining with calcium in the body. eating plants high in oxalic acid such as rhubarb, will defiantly increase the risk of gall stones. making vegetarians, more susceptible to gall stones.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly questionable.
Naturopaths lack modern diagnostic tools and have poor or nil knowledge about genetics, organ systems, blood chemistry, neuronal networks, metabolism and hormones, nutritional science and cell formation/function.
Lack of certain nutrients result in deficiency diseases which are a kind of lifestyle disease brought about by malnutrition or under-nutrition, right?
Why not consider a case of a surfeit of certain nutrients that also cause health problems?
Naturopaths can treat with good success rate certain lifestyle diseases and nothing else.
Inflammation is the cause of most diseases according to dr wallech, all that is needed is a diet without certain foods and maximizing absorption of nutrients.

No fried foods, processed meats with nitrates or nitrites, no oils , salad dressing or fake butter, you can eat tuna packed in water not oil.
No gluten, that is wheat, barley, rye or oats.
a 200 pound male can eat up to 8 to 10 eggs per day soft scrambled in butter.
I am on this particular diet and it has helped me immensely because I am gluten intolerant.
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The little boys are left for YOU, dear Eric.
Hey, if you are going to hold me responsible for what some obscure guy in Israel says that I've never heard of, then I am going to hold you accountable for what all Blacks of African descent do, especially those who are Jamaican. If one is a cannibal, then you are all cannibals. Especially those of you who admit eating defenseless women.
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Again,Yosef is considered by his followers and the wider religious society – as a MASTER sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his health is no laughing matter.
Frijoles---What wider society?
HughBe--- Answer from extract, "wider religious society "
Frijoles--- Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small, considering.
HughBe--- Pretty small in relation to what?
Quantify the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY"
Are you really calling the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY" plus Yosef's group "pretty small"? Tell me about the LARGE group.
Get off the cocaine.
In relation to what? In relation to world wide Jewry as a whole. Israeli Sephardic Jews are a small minority of world wide Jewry. I've never heard of this guy. Frijoles has never heard of this guy. Neither of us would follow him across the street. We don't agree with what he says. His being Israeli "orthodox" means by definition that I as a US Reform Jew are against his principles. There are reasons why I am a Reform Jew, and he is one of them.

Only 10% of American Jews are "orthodox". This study was published yesterday by the Pew group in the Washington Post:

"On one side are the reform and secular Jews who make up 65 percent of the U.S. Jewish population, sometimes joined by the 17 percent who identify with conservative Judaism. This group is more likely to worry about or criticize Israeli policies toward Palestinians. It's less likely to claim an emotional attachment to Israel and less likely still to argue that the country was promised to Jews by G-d.
"On the other side are the small minority of Orthodox Jews – about 10 percent of American Jews – joined by America's much larger community of white Evangelical Christians."

Did you see that? The Evangelical Christians are more likely to be aligned with the Orthodox than the vast number of American Jews.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It is 52 plus 52 plus ?= better than most on EARTH.
Mon, you're a born GENIUS.

I salute you with my feet and testicles.

ha ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Get wisdom also. I warned you in the early days when I started to exchange ideas with you but you could not see the merit in what I said, then.
Wisdom is a play on words...

Without keen intelligence, wisdom is a hollow word.

What do you mean by wisdom?

Was Jesus wise? Give a few examples of his wisdom and then we'll analyze his pearls of wisdom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think he was my Chem teacher in NCC back in the 80s.
And your Chem (like your Math and Physics) sucks!

You're not even good enough for high school Chemistry, Dr Dunce.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

No, not for shts sake, the doc put her on morphine for pain control. If she did not have pain, she should of declined the morphine. Pretty simple, really.
Not as simple as that, man...

Morphine should b used with care - following all the dos and donts concerning its toxic interactions with other substances...

The doc was incompetent..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Get wisdom also. I warned you in the early days when I started to exchange ideas with you but you could not see the merit in what I said, then.
Wisdom?

When are you gonna quit worshipping false ideals like El (YHVH) and Jesus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

As soon as your taste improves and you have acquired wisdom you will love me with all of your heart.
I don't think so because of your deadly vibes that're a result of heredity, worshiping false ideals and sexual perversion.

At times, your vibes leave me ill and then it takes some while before I shake off the invading force coming from your posts that have your force fields imprinted in them.

I like you and wish you very well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you, Voluntarist.
It's so childish and not a sign of class to thank a person for liking you.

Most expressions of a person liking another are based on surface emotions.

Has he seen your ugly side? No.

If after seeing both the good and bad in your personality and then if he finds reason for appreciation or if he likes certain humane aspects in your personality then it's ok if he says he likes you and most importantly he should make no bones about your negative side as well which he has not done. His response is just a superficial expression of liking you.

You think that you're too good and that this is the reason Voluntarist likes you.

I think his expression of linking you was more of an emotional response on account of his acrimonious exchanges with his online foes who hate you. He wanted to piss them off or simply take the opposite stand to show resistance.

A more mature response on your part would be - I have a long way to go and hope to do much better so that I can truly be good.

On many occasions, you have said that morally you are the BEST.

You should not be saying this based on the superficial and questionable morality of the Tanach + NT that you follow.

A moral person would never follow the Tanach and the NT for known reasons.

Improve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel--Hugh is sexually attracted to a certain gay American poster on this forum who has rejected his online advances but still Hugh persists in a sort of subconscious way.

Hugh--- Funny,very.
It is a fact that you're sexually turned on by FRIJOLES.

What do you find attractive about Frijoles?

I love this Frijoles for reasons connected to common ethnic background and since he has been kind to me on a few occasions in the past.

Notably, Frijoles reminds me of my biological Dad in certain ways - a few of his expressions are similar to the ones used by my late Dad. I see in Frijoles a fatherly figure though he has cut me loose and has boycotted me in a most unjust and immature fashion.

It is so childish to boycott a person simply because he disagrees with you or because you happen to be jealous of your opponent.

I welcome dissent and in fact would debate a dissenter at all times and learn in the process.

Now, about your fascination for Frijoles:

Is he handsome? NO.

Is he young? NO.

Is he intelligent? NO.

Is he unbiased? NO.

Is he wealthy? NO (he's worried about paying a mere hospital bill!)

Is he secular? NO.

Is he a person of direct yogic experience? NO.

So, you're attracted to Frijoles for the wrong reason - something in his vital is capable of arousing the sexual part in your vital force and this is why you're attracted to him. This is based on cheap online sexual thrills.

Grow out of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Of course, Hugh's not intentionally rude and unlike many others he holds no grudges, forgives easily and wishes people well.

Hugh--- The onset of wisdom, on display.
That's EGOISM on display - of thinking that you're simply the best where MORALITY is concerned.

Forget wisdom (whatever it means).

Honestly, I don't find you even averagely intelligent.

Of course, I appreciate your kindness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I cant resist, ask Frijoles, he is an expert on sphincters.
ha ha ha.

I'll answer you later.

I have to meet the doctor.

Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed within the gallbladder by accretion of bile components...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Bye. Later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that he is not KNOWN in the US, I expect that his death shall not be covered.
Thats my point. Hugh is using an Israeli newspaper to make statements about the US.

I dont think he is dead. I havent been following the story. Its not important enough to bother.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>In relation to what? In relation to world wide Jewry as a whole. Israeli Sephardic Jews are a small minority of world wide Jewry. I've never heard of this guy. Frijoles has never heard of this guy. Neither of us would follow him across the street. We don't agree with what he says. His being Israeli "orthodox" means by definition that I as a US Reform Jew are against his principles. There are reasons why I am a Reform Jew, and he is one of them.
Only 10% of American Jews are "orthodox". This study was published yesterday by the Pew group in the Washington Post:
"On one side are the reform and secular Jews who make up 65 percent of the U.S. Jewish population, sometimes joined by the 17 percent who identify with conservative Judaism. This group is more likely to worry about or criticize Israeli policies toward Palestinians. It's less likely to claim an emotional attachment to Israel and less likely still to argue that the country was promised to Jews by G-d.
"On the other side are the small minority of Orthodox Jews – about 10 percent of American Jews – joined by America's much larger community of white Evangelical Christians."
Did you see that? The Evangelical Christians are more likely to be aligned with the Orthodox than the vast number of American Jews.
Of the 10% of American Jews who are orthodox, only about 20% of them are Sephardic.

BTW I think the percentage of American orthodox is higher than 10% but obviously I agree with your line of thinking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as simple as that, man...
Morphine should b used with care - following all the dos and donts concerning its toxic interactions with other substances...
The doc was incompetent..
No, pain control is usually part of protocal. The patient should of declined. I did, the last time I was in the ER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Pretty small in relation to what?
Quantify the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY"
Are you really calling the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY" plus Yosef's group "pretty small"? Tell me about the LARGE group.
Get off the cocaine.
We can go round and round and round, but the facts remain.

Shas is relatively unknown and definitely uninfluential in relation to Jews who live outside of Israel. Plus they are a political party who represent a narrow ethnic interest (sephardic Israeli), so even those who know them within Israel, its akin to the rest of Americans knowing about the KKK.

This shall be the last time I will mention this. Its the fourth time, and at some point you have to recognize that ignoring our comments does not make you correct. You are not Ted Cruz.(who, by the way, using your logic, is one of the more influential Americans in Jamaica.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••