Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
53,161 - 53,180 of 68,374 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

don't care what any of you say against G-D, here and now in TheTorah. the conclusion is TheG-D of my visitations, is right and your all wrong. and knowing your religions, does not equate to Knowing G-D here in TheTorah.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

COR (CULT OF RETARD TYPED:

"The success of a civilization is also greatly influenced to a large degree by the natural resources available to them as well as the effectiveness and scalability of their self-governing structure. Unfortunately, many African nations today lack both the natural resources and stable governments ..."

JOEL -

LMAO.

Even if the African nations had ample amounts of natural resources and stable governments they would still wallow in backwardness for lack of brainpower. Japan, for instance, has very little natural resources and has venal and unreliable politicians but it is very high on intelligence and so Japan is an advanced nation.

Retard, think a little before typing. Ok? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Africa is backward primarily because it lacks brainpower and not on account of its lack of natural resources and/or unstable governments. LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

COR - Cult of Retard! LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose believing in imaginary things must be difficult and requires daily affirmations of faith to keep the illusion going strong. It also requires denying factual realities and refusing to understand the science and methods behind our understanding of how things REALLY are. When multiple scientific disciplines all point to the same conclusion, there's a pretty good chance they're on the right track.
To partially answer your question, longevity alone does not correlate directly to a civilization's success. The success of a civilization is also greatly influenced to a large degree by the natural resources available to them as well as the effectiveness and scalability of their self-governing structure. Unfortunately, Many African nations today lack both the natural resources and stable governments. This, in no way, contradicts the findings that indicate the human species originated from and migrated out of Africa.
Reality is far more fascinating than biblical stories. You should acquaint yourself with it.
rabbee: when the insanity of this insane world, becomes your reality. i really do not think, it is all that imbecilic fascinating.

and science, still has not agreed on their lie for how they insanely think the cosmos got there either. just when they think they are so close. something else shows up, to blow all their theories to further in hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Arabs, too, lack the brainpower to harness their vast oil reserves and depend on Western technical expertise and trained foreign personnel to exploit their rich crude oil reserves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Singapore, like Japan, lacks natural resources but has attained a high level of development on account of the ample brainpower of its people.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Africa is backward primarily because it lacks brainpower and not on account of its lack of natural resources and/or unstable governments. LMAO.
rabbee: let us not throw out, the baby with the bathwater. when they all seem to have a harder time, believing in G-D. that could have detrimental effects, on all highly intelligent imbecile societies.

and it only took about 40 years, for the atheist ussr to go down the tubes. with the united states, now following a close second place.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have an authentic Torah Scroll, and i am not afraid to use it. all your fakes, frauds, and counterfeits, against an actual Torah Scroll is just that.
and nothing that G-D, came and gave for me to say - are my words. no matter what your pagan, words hast to say against IT.
any one who knew me, before the second visit can testify to that as fact. when i got, ballisticly eccentric with G-D and glowing like an arc lamp. as evidence of, an actual visitation.
as i left this insane world, to become more and more sane with G-D here in TheTorah.
once i accepted who, G-D came and said I-Am. the what, used to be me died. no different than what happened to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Yeshooah Benee Adam. what used to be my life, don't exist any more.
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes

Your translation is false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

By itself insentient matter cannot display order nor purpose nor can it give rise to sentience nor to life forms nor to genetic mutations nor to natural selections that all imply an innate intelligent principle at work in energy/matter. The origin of life and evolution make sense only if we consider intelligence as an intrinsic part of energy/matter processes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when the insanity of this insane world, becomes your reality. i really do not think, it is all that imbecilic fascinating.
and science, still has not agreed on their lie for how they insanely think the cosmos got there either. just when they think they are so close. something else shows up, to blow all their theories to further in hell.
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.

Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes
Your translation is false.
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?

how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.

this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?

if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.

there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Science has the power to cure many diseases and it can feed the poor by growing more food using modern techniques but science cannot give you peace, make you conscientious, make you merciful, make you compassionate, or help you manifest love in life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Nor can science tell us anything about consciousness, will, instinct, mind, emotion, life or purpose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?
how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.
this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?
if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.
there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.
Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
rabbee: to adjust your lies to fit your mistakes. hell i can get than from, jews, christians, and muslems. why do i need yours.

were you there, when G-D came to speak to me? who are you asking for me to believe in, you, science, or G-D? if so you, are asking too much from me. science does not exempt, scientist from being liars and pagan idolaters.

why can't you admit, science has always been a liar, about the formation of all physical totality. and their lying still, ain't got it right yet. if they ain't got it right yet, their still lying to you.

i do not want to hear, their or your excuses why they are still attempting to lie. every time they think they are close. somebody keeps throwing, them a curve ball.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
rabbee: are you sure, it is TheOne for This time here in TheTorah? and pull your own leg, all you want. the fact that there are, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Torah Designations. says you are, a liar. even the alleged as fact, of finding three differing Torah Scrolls in The First Temple, says your a liar. you can't legally according to G-D, alter any of those to make one Torah out of them. there is a prohibition, against doing that. i am not listening to any of you, pagan atheists that do not believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening again. i do not believe any of you, who do not believe there is TheG-D giving TheTorah until the end of the sixth day again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you sure, it is TheOne for This time here in TheTorah? and pull your own leg, all you want. the fact that there are, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Torah Designations. says you are, a liar. even the alleged as fact, of finding three differing Torah Scrolls in The First Temple, says your a liar. you can't legally according to G-D, alter any of those to make one Torah out of them. there is a prohibition, against doing that. i am not listening to any of you, pagan atheists that do not believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening again. i do not believe any of you, who do not believe there is TheG-D giving TheTorah until the end of the sixth day again.
I suggest you educate yourself on the Masoretic texts and the Torah. Stop spreadng false information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: to adjust your lies to fit your mistakes. hell i can get than from, jews, christians, and muslems. why do i need yours.
were you there, when G-D came to speak to me? who are you asking for me to believe in, you, science, or G-D? if so you, are asking too much from me. science does not exempt, scientist from being liars and pagan idolaters.
why can't you admit, science has always been a liar, about the formation of all physical totality. and their lying still, ain't got it right yet. if they ain't got it right yet, their still lying to you.
i do not want to hear, their or your excuses why they are still attempting to lie. every time they think they are close. somebody keeps throwing, them a curve ball.
Sounds like you are having trouble differentiating between being wrong about something and lying. You need to work on understanding the difference.

You're just having a hard time with reality these days, and I can sympathize with that. But your subjective experiences (i.e. being visited by God) are unverifiable by me, and I have no reason to believe them. That doesn't mean I believe you are a liar.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

this thread is the best. . much knowledge hear..good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••