Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,658)

Showing posts 53,141 - 53,160 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A set of 10 unoriginal and superficial sayings of Moses has very little value. So, whether the tablet exists or does not is irrelevant. Moses was not an authority on anything lofty and could achieve nothing great in a yogic sense. He was a mere sorcerer and a mass murderer - a mentally ill man.
rabbee: is that all your mental illness, has to offer as evidence against Moshe? your say so, is pretty feeble and lame if you ask me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...
If everyone evolved or originated in africa then why is that continent the most backward of all? They should be at the forefront of civilization,technology,etc and it should wane as it projects outward from there.But it doesnt and its actually just the opposite.And if it wasnt for colonization they would still be even worse off. So.....evolution is bullshit.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

I grew up orthodox Jewish but do not believe in religion today.
I just posted what i was taught when i was younger.
Some things in the old texts were unknown at the time scientifically. This has always fascinated me.

Man are forbidden to masturbate or use a condom (it may have changed the past decade).

As I said i don't believe, nor do i really care for any religion but this is what i was taught growing up. Never said it makes sense but i am sure if you search online you can find a website which will explain where it comes from and why.
I understand your case through personal experience.

Thankfully, we've outgrown damaging religious mumbo jumbo.

You're an atheist, good. Go by logic and evidence.

Do good in thoughts, words and deeds which I am sure you're already doing.

Do better. Be a better human being.

I have found an answer suited to my nature and capacity in mind-matter through the integral yoga.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Creation is a fact.Even God told Adam to replenish the earth.The prefix re means again.Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again.This implies there was something before Adam.And corinthians 12:2 speaks of 3 heavens.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.The dinosaur era was the 1st earth age.We live in the 2nd earth age(flesh).The 3rd is yet to come(spirit).
Which is basically another dimension.Even string theory surmises there could be up to as many as 12 dimensions.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Creation is a fact.Even God told Adam to replenish the earth.The prefix re means again.Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again.This implies there was something before Adam.And corinthians 12:2 speaks of 3 heavens.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.The dinosaur era was the 1st earth age.We live in the 2nd earth age(flesh).The 3rd is yet to come(spirit).
Which is basically another dimension.Even string theory surmises there could be up to as many as 12 dimensions.
rabbee: we are all here, in this third giving of the whole Torah. precisely with the same adam, and the same woman as chaooah again.

and with a no thanks to all of you lying, i am going to have to do this all again here in TheTorah. with or without all of you, and your grandmother of all.

G-D can always give adam with another mate, and squish us together again somehow as Adam. you all had better be worried, if G-D does this. cause then no grandma - no you again.

if you keep returning, to murder your grandmother then you don't exist any more. sooner or third or fourth times later, your going to get you wish.

The-Written Torah is the history of this world, rejecting G-D actually here in IT. when all you had to do, is to be here in TheTorah to make it to GanEden. you can't get to GanEden, if you are never here in TheTorah to be awarded this.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

and you are not the first batch of idiots, that all decided to not be here in TheTorah being given by G-D.

with thousands and thousands of previous, grandmothers of the world. and they and their billions of grandcritters don't exist anywhere any more.

you keep up this not here, in TheTorah charade. and you all and you mama of all, will eventually be extinct. and you all already lost the fight, against G-D with mr lizard lips again.

and i bet you all can't guess what G-D, is going to say. when THEY BOTH, at the end of day seven in Parashas Noach. unless this world changes, it ain't going to be changed by G-D. exact same mistakes, results in the exact same reply from G-D here in TheTorah.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
The prohibition on male homosexuality is mentioned once in Torah. The prohibition on mixing dairy and meat is mentioned no less than three times.

Most of those who object to homosexuality on scriptural grounds don't make nearly the same fuss about going to Burger King.

Based on emphasis however, eating a patty melt should br at least three times more heinous a sin than taking it up the tuchas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Why should dairy not be mixed with meat? Is it damaging to the body in any way? Why? Why is this superstition still in vogue?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Did those ignorant Hebrew patriarchs know anything about the chemical composition of meat or of milk? LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Global warming believers are feeling the heat
On Friday the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change delivers its
latest verdict on the state of man-made global warming. Though the
details are a secret, one thing is clear: the version of events you will
see and hear in much of the media, especially from partis pris
organisations like the BBC, will be the opposite of what the IPCC’s
Fifth Assessment Report actually says.
Already we have had a taste of the nonsense to come: a pre-
announcement to the effect that “climate scientists” are now “95 per
cent certain” that humans are to blame for climate change; an
evidence-free declaration by the economist who wrote the discredited
Stern Report that the computer models cited by the IPCC
“substantially underestimate” the scale of the problem; a statement
by the panel’s chairman, Dr Rajendra Pachauri, that “the scientific
evidence of… climate change has strengthened year after year”.
As an exercise in bravura spin, these claims are up there with
Churchill’s attempts to reinvent the British Expeditionary Force’s
humiliating retreat from Dunkirk as a victory. In truth, though, the
new report offers scant consolation to those many alarmists whose
careers depend on talking up the threat. It says not that they are
winning the war to persuade the world of the case for catastrophic
anthropogenic climate change – but that the battle is all but lost.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdeling...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: that is an authentic first hand translation, from out of a genuine Torah Scroll. so i don't care what other fakes or forgeries, you use to judge it with. yours, is wrong.
Sorry, you are a phony and that quote is bogus

You have been exposed as a fake and fraud by your own words

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Why should dairy not be mixed with meat? Is it damaging to the body in any way? Why? Why is this superstition still in vogue?
Observant Jews follow the Torah. Didn't you know that? It has absolutely nothing to do with health. Do some research maybe you'll learn something? I doubt it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

My point is this - why follow nonsense that has neither a scientific nor a logical nor a mystical basis? Fools follow baseless scriptural nonsense which is a sheer waste of time, energy and consciousness. Some retarded, mentally ill, deceitful and mass murdering patriarch with his head stuck in his ass like say Abraham, Noah or Moshe comes along and says something which has no basis and these brainless followers blindly follow what has been said thereby reducing themselves to the level of retards, morons and sub-humans. Intelligent Jews have thrown away and are throwing away Torah nonsense. Great. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Since, the reality is a manifestation of the unified field of conscious energy with mind, emotions, life and matter being its gradations, thus, anything or everything that we accept, think, say or do has a bearing on being. Adopting religious mumbo jumbo like Torah bull shit is damaging to the mind-body balance and to the evolution of the individualized conscious energy. Wrong or baseless beliefs retard the process of life and growth and results in mental illness, tribalism, fanaticism, selfishness and irrationalism. So, thinking individuals accept only those things that firmly stand on the foundation of logic, evidence and experience and by doing so one makes progress in being.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
My point is this - why follow nonsense that has neither a scientific nor a logical nor a mystical basis? Fools follow baseless scriptural nonsense which is a sheer waste of time, energy and consciousness. Some retarded, mentally ill, deceitful and mass murdering patriarch with his head stuck in his ass like say Abraham, Noah or Moshe comes along and says something which has no basis and these brainless followers blindly follow what has been said thereby reducing themselves to the level of retards, morons and sub-humans. Intelligent Jews have thrown away and are throwing away Torah nonsense. Great. LOL.
You have no point since you have little understanding of Judaism and speak from ignorance.

Stop while your ahead, you've made enough a a fool of yourself, or don't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone evolved or originated in africa then why is that continent the most backward of all? They should be at the forefront of civilization,technology,etc and it should wane as it projects outward from there.But it doesnt and its actually just the opposite.And if it wasnt for colonization they would still be even worse off. So.....evolution is bullshit.
I suppose believing in imaginary things must be difficult and requires daily affirmations of faith to keep the illusion going strong. It also requires denying factual realities and refusing to understand the science and methods behind our understanding of how things REALLY are. When multiple scientific disciplines all point to the same conclusion, there's a pretty good chance they're on the right track.

To partially answer your question, longevity alone does not correlate directly to a civilization's success. The success of a civilization is also greatly influenced to a large degree by the natural resources available to them as well as the effectiveness and scalability of their self-governing structure. Unfortunately, Many African nations today lack both the natural resources and stable governments. This, in no way, contradicts the findings that indicate the human species originated from and migrated out of Africa.

Reality is far more fascinating than biblical stories. You should acquaint yourself with it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The prohibition on male homosexuality is mentioned once in Torah. The prohibition on mixing dairy and meat is mentioned no less than three times.
Most of those who object to homosexuality on scriptural grounds don't make nearly the same fuss about going to Burger King.
Based on emphasis however, eating a patty melt should br at least three times more heinous a sin than taking it up the tuchas.
rabbee: not stewing a kid, in it's own mother's milk. it does not say, you can't stew a kid in some other mother goats milk. it is the term "own mother's" that is the important part. nor does it say you can't stew a chick, in it's own chicken mother's milk. and a kid, is a young goat not a cow. let's not get to the point, of moving boarders around in order to look intelligently stupid.

and i am sorry but even supporting, homosexuality is more heinous than most other sins of adultery. and is a further addendum, to the laws against adultery. the worship of halooseefer, is hated more than the worship of hasatan, and baal hamolech.

which all move you further and further away, from G-D. you shall not aid nor abet in any way, any pagan and their idols against G-D. homosexuality and lesbianism, is the final straw with halooseefer against sodam and gomorrah. which also defies the command to be fruitful and multiply. and the commands of having, no other g-ds.

sorry your excuses, do not match up with what YHVH came and said to me here in TheTorah. nor does it match up, with what is said by G-D in TheTorah Scroll. and if you all, wish to remain as not here in TheTorah pagans still. that is your, free will choice.

and as a son, placed in a family with an atheist father. i sure as hell, did not ask G-D to come and visit with me. i even rejected what THEY said to me, for the next 41 years. until the reality of my life story from G-D, finally sunk in. so don't tell me, that i do not know jewish, or world stubbornness to be all here in TheTorah again from ELOHEEM.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

(smiles smiles smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

HALF-BAKED MYSTICS/YOGIS:

Now, a closer look at mysticism or at the yogic experiences reveal marked shortcomings - for instance, a mystic may reveal that the earth is a sphere. He perceives this shape of the earth during trance and even if he reveals that the earth is slightly compressed at the poles and bulges at the equator it would be an observation that's devoid of the knowledge needed to explain the special shape of the earth (which is an oblate spheroid) and the reason why it is so. Most mystics/yogis would not know that the reasons behind the special shape of the earth are due to the centrifugal force and Coriolis effect that manifest during the rotation. Even if the mystic/yogi has the capacity of subtle observation to perceive the shape or form of an object like say the earth and even if he has the power to suspend the laws of matter, still he would be clueless about the mechanisms or finer details that account for process and which explain effects. It's only the rare mystic/yogi who has all the details.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are a phony and that quote is bogus
You have been exposed as a fake and fraud by your own words
rabbee: i have an authentic Torah Scroll, and i am not afraid to use it. all your fakes, frauds, and counterfeits, against an actual Torah Scroll is just that.

and nothing that G-D, came and gave for me to say - are my words. no matter what your pagan, words hast to say against IT.

any one who knew me, before the second visit can testify to that as fact. when i got, ballisticly eccentric with G-D and glowing like an arc lamp. as evidence of, an actual visitation.

as i left this insane world, to become more and more sane with G-D here in TheTorah.

once i accepted who, G-D came and said I-Am. the what, used to be me died. no different than what happened to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Yeshooah Benee Adam. what used to be my life, don't exist any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,141 - 53,160 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••