Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59103 Sep 27, 2013
(smiles smiles smiles)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59104 Sep 27, 2013
HALF-BAKED MYSTICS/YOGIS:

Now, a closer look at mysticism or at the yogic experiences reveal marked shortcomings - for instance, a mystic may reveal that the earth is a sphere. He perceives this shape of the earth during trance and even if he reveals that the earth is slightly compressed at the poles and bulges at the equator it would be an observation that's devoid of the knowledge needed to explain the special shape of the earth (which is an oblate spheroid) and the reason why it is so. Most mystics/yogis would not know that the reasons behind the special shape of the earth are due to the centrifugal force and Coriolis effect that manifest during the rotation. Even if the mystic/yogi has the capacity of subtle observation to perceive the shape or form of an object like say the earth and even if he has the power to suspend the laws of matter, still he would be clueless about the mechanisms or finer details that account for process and which explain effects. It's only the rare mystic/yogi who has all the details.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59105 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are a phony and that quote is bogus
You have been exposed as a fake and fraud by your own words
rabbee: i have an authentic Torah Scroll, and i am not afraid to use it. all your fakes, frauds, and counterfeits, against an actual Torah Scroll is just that.

and nothing that G-D, came and gave for me to say - are my words. no matter what your pagan, words hast to say against IT.

any one who knew me, before the second visit can testify to that as fact. when i got, ballisticly eccentric with G-D and glowing like an arc lamp. as evidence of, an actual visitation.

as i left this insane world, to become more and more sane with G-D here in TheTorah.

once i accepted who, G-D came and said I-Am. the what, used to be me died. no different than what happened to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Yeshooah Benee Adam. what used to be my life, don't exist any more.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59106 Sep 27, 2013
don't care what any of you say against G-D, here and now in TheTorah. the conclusion is TheG-D of my visitations, is right and your all wrong. and knowing your religions, does not equate to Knowing G-D here in TheTorah.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59107 Sep 27, 2013
COR (CULT OF RETARD TYPED:

"The success of a civilization is also greatly influenced to a large degree by the natural resources available to them as well as the effectiveness and scalability of their self-governing structure. Unfortunately, many African nations today lack both the natural resources and stable governments ..."

JOEL -

LMAO.

Even if the African nations had ample amounts of natural resources and stable governments they would still wallow in backwardness for lack of brainpower. Japan, for instance, has very little natural resources and has venal and unreliable politicians but it is very high on intelligence and so Japan is an advanced nation.

Retard, think a little before typing. Ok? LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59108 Sep 27, 2013
Africa is backward primarily because it lacks brainpower and not on account of its lack of natural resources and/or unstable governments. LMAO.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59109 Sep 27, 2013
COR - Cult of Retard! LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59110 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose believing in imaginary things must be difficult and requires daily affirmations of faith to keep the illusion going strong. It also requires denying factual realities and refusing to understand the science and methods behind our understanding of how things REALLY are. When multiple scientific disciplines all point to the same conclusion, there's a pretty good chance they're on the right track.
To partially answer your question, longevity alone does not correlate directly to a civilization's success. The success of a civilization is also greatly influenced to a large degree by the natural resources available to them as well as the effectiveness and scalability of their self-governing structure. Unfortunately, Many African nations today lack both the natural resources and stable governments. This, in no way, contradicts the findings that indicate the human species originated from and migrated out of Africa.
Reality is far more fascinating than biblical stories. You should acquaint yourself with it.
rabbee: when the insanity of this insane world, becomes your reality. i really do not think, it is all that imbecilic fascinating.

and science, still has not agreed on their lie for how they insanely think the cosmos got there either. just when they think they are so close. something else shows up, to blow all their theories to further in hell.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59111 Sep 27, 2013
Arabs, too, lack the brainpower to harness their vast oil reserves and depend on Western technical expertise and trained foreign personnel to exploit their rich crude oil reserves.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59112 Sep 27, 2013
Singapore, like Japan, lacks natural resources but has attained a high level of development on account of the ample brainpower of its people.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59113 Sep 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Africa is backward primarily because it lacks brainpower and not on account of its lack of natural resources and/or unstable governments. LMAO.
rabbee: let us not throw out, the baby with the bathwater. when they all seem to have a harder time, believing in G-D. that could have detrimental effects, on all highly intelligent imbecile societies.

and it only took about 40 years, for the atheist ussr to go down the tubes. with the united states, now following a close second place.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59114 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have an authentic Torah Scroll, and i am not afraid to use it. all your fakes, frauds, and counterfeits, against an actual Torah Scroll is just that.
and nothing that G-D, came and gave for me to say - are my words. no matter what your pagan, words hast to say against IT.
any one who knew me, before the second visit can testify to that as fact. when i got, ballisticly eccentric with G-D and glowing like an arc lamp. as evidence of, an actual visitation.
as i left this insane world, to become more and more sane with G-D here in TheTorah.
once i accepted who, G-D came and said I-Am. the what, used to be me died. no different than what happened to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Yeshooah Benee Adam. what used to be my life, don't exist any more.
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes

Your translation is false.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59115 Sep 27, 2013
By itself insentient matter cannot display order nor purpose nor can it give rise to sentience nor to life forms nor to genetic mutations nor to natural selections that all imply an innate intelligent principle at work in energy/matter. The origin of life and evolution make sense only if we consider intelligence as an intrinsic part of energy/matter processes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59116 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when the insanity of this insane world, becomes your reality. i really do not think, it is all that imbecilic fascinating.
and science, still has not agreed on their lie for how they insanely think the cosmos got there either. just when they think they are so close. something else shows up, to blow all their theories to further in hell.
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.

Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59117 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes
Your translation is false.
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?

how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.

this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?

if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.

there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59118 Sep 27, 2013
Science has the power to cure many diseases and it can feed the poor by growing more food using modern techniques but science cannot give you peace, make you conscientious, make you merciful, make you compassionate, or help you manifest love in life.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59119 Sep 27, 2013
Nor can science tell us anything about consciousness, will, instinct, mind, emotion, life or purpose.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59120 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?
how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.
this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?
if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.
there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59121 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.
Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
rabbee: to adjust your lies to fit your mistakes. hell i can get than from, jews, christians, and muslems. why do i need yours.

were you there, when G-D came to speak to me? who are you asking for me to believe in, you, science, or G-D? if so you, are asking too much from me. science does not exempt, scientist from being liars and pagan idolaters.

why can't you admit, science has always been a liar, about the formation of all physical totality. and their lying still, ain't got it right yet. if they ain't got it right yet, their still lying to you.

i do not want to hear, their or your excuses why they are still attempting to lie. every time they think they are close. somebody keeps throwing, them a curve ball.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59122 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
rabbee: are you sure, it is TheOne for This time here in TheTorah? and pull your own leg, all you want. the fact that there are, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Torah Designations. says you are, a liar. even the alleged as fact, of finding three differing Torah Scrolls in The First Temple, says your a liar. you can't legally according to G-D, alter any of those to make one Torah out of them. there is a prohibition, against doing that. i am not listening to any of you, pagan atheists that do not believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening again. i do not believe any of you, who do not believe there is TheG-D giving TheTorah until the end of the sixth day again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jan 26 Woody 1,516
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec '14 John Smith 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 am PST