Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,121
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59047 Sep 25, 2013
The fellow in post 59044 is "Israeli Sephardic LEADER Rabbi Ovadia Yosef"
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59048 Sep 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Cunti and Adam
"AG reluctant to prosecute 'King's Torah' authors
Attorney General unlikely to indict RABBIS who penned controversial book, which claims that in certain situations IT IS PERMISSIBLE to KILL non-Jews"
Judaism is truly a RELIGION that is a POISON.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-423...
rabbee: only if they kill themselves first, for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah Happening. the holocaust is jews, committing suicide again for not being true to ELOHEEM.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59049 Sep 25, 2013
""Municipal rabbis are public servants funded by the public, and the moment they speak out like the worst Kahanists, they no longer have a place in public service," he said. "We are witnessing a spreading EPIDEMIC of RACISM and xenophobia, and we should act firmly."

Epidemic =extremely prevalent; WIDESPREAD.

Racism= hatred of other races

xenophobia= HATRED of foreigners

I rest my case.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#59050 Sep 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The scriptures say, Moses wrote the law.
"And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and unto all the elders of Israel."
That "scripture" itself was written many centuries after Moses!!

Consider how Moses would have written those five opening books of Bible on a stone tablet?

We should also use our God given brain from time to time.

What Moses wrote down was Main Commandments received from YHWH. Ten commandments and some more basic laws.

All those genealogical tables were handiwork of later generation, plus those hundreds of rules about sacrifices.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59052 Sep 26, 2013
LIMITATIONS OF PSI RESEARCH:

Psi experts like Dr Dean Radin and others simply measure the physical manifestation of an event like say teleplay that has far deeper causes than its manifestation in matter. These deeper causes cannot be measured or studied by physico-chemical or inferential methods. It's only when the deeper cause manifests its effects in the physical or if its working nears the physical dimension do certain physical signals get expressed that're subsequently measured by physical measuring instruments or become visible to any or all of the 5 senses. The experience itself stands high above the mechanism of gross matter.

Location hidden

#59053 Sep 26, 2013
HUGH,

You're a RABID HOMOPHOBE.

I'd asked you a question on ANAL SEX a couple of days ago that you've failed to answer.

I repeat the question - Since you think that homosexuality is wrong on the basis of biblical teachings, tell me in what way is anal sex damaging to both men participating in the sexual act?

Give the logic and/or the supporting evidence.

Location hidden

#59055 Sep 26, 2013
IGNORANT QUESTIONS BY DEAN RADIN:

RADIN'S LATEST BOOK - SUPERNORMAL

Supernormal asks a simple question: Was Buddha just a nice guy? Did Buddha’s teachings thrive because he was more attractive or charismatic than most, or because he was a great teacher and a tireless advocate of the poor? Or— and here’s the core question we’ll explore in detail— was it also because he was an enlightened being with profound insights into the nature of Reality, and because he possessed supernormal abilities? We might ask the same questions about Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, Milarepa, or a host of other historically prominent figures associated with special illumination, wisdom, or grace. Did these people just sport great tans and know how to work a crowd, or did they understand something genuinely deep about the human condition, and our capacities, that are not yet within the purview of science?

by Dean Radin, Chief Scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences

COMMENTS: Dr Radin, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. With the little visual, electrical and/or chemical evidence that you've gained about the gross physical objectivization of the subjective side of existence, you must not make sweeping generalizations about profound states of being like "enlightenment" nor must you confuse sorcerers and half-baked mystics with the higher yogis.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59056 Sep 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Are YOU calling all of my sites anti-semitic sites? The truth is I don't believe that I got the info for point 1 from David D.
I am very careful when I quote because I KNOW the type of responses that I will get. I shall try to find where I got the info for point 1. That aside is the information a LIE. That is the KEY.
Tell me that it is a LIE. Tell me that the CLAIMS are FRAUDS.
2. Here are some quotes from the TIMES of Israel. Perhaps it is an anti-semitic site but God knows that I am ignorant of such a thing. I find the name, TIMES of ISRAEL to be instructive.
Rabbi--Ovadia Yosef’s words follow. Tell me about him. Who is he?
A. Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”
B.“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.” From Haaretz
C. On Hurricane Katrina:
“He (Bush) perpetrated the expulsion (of Jews from Gaza). Now everyone is mad at him. This is his punishment for what he did to Gush Katif, and everyone else who did as he told them, their time will come, too,”
Nutty extremists exist in every religion. YOU, above all, should understand that.

And let's not forget extreme behavior by Christians that was once considered acceptable....

- Crusades against Muslims, PAgans, Heretics, etc...
- Pogroms against Jews
- Spanish Inquisition
- etc,...

Every religion has blood on their hands, yours included.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#59057 Sep 26, 2013
You know Hugh has gone over the deep end when Joel tells him to tone it down.

Location hidden

#59058 Sep 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Rabbi--Ovadia Yosef’s words follow. Tell me about him. Who is he?
According to his description on wiki, he sounds like another fruitcase, akin to the Christian Pat Robertson (and many like him), that make similarly nutty claims.

BTW - regarding his comments about gentiles...

The American Jewish Committee condemned Yosef's remarks, stating that "Rabbi Yosef’s remarks – suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews – are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality [...] Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition." [40] The remark was also condemned by the Anti-Defamation League.[41]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef#Rem...

You, Hugh, should know that as an Atheist, I'm no fan of ANY religion. However, fair is fair and you should know better than to judge an entire religion based on the ramblings of a few loud-mouthed extremists. Show me that the majority of ALL Rabbis believe his words, then we have something to talk about.

Location hidden

#59059 Sep 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That "scripture" itself was written many centuries after Moses!!
Consider how Moses would have written those five opening books of Bible on a stone tablet?
We should also use our God given brain from time to time.
What Moses wrote down was Main Commandments received from YHWH. Ten commandments and some more basic laws.
All those genealogical tables were handiwork of later generation, plus those hundreds of rules about sacrifices.
Yes, let's use our God given brains...

Tell me. Where exactly can I find the original stone tablets? If they actually existed, dictated by an Omnipotent god and scribed by one of his most famous prophets, then surely God would have preserved them, no? Otherwise, how can we be sure of the source and authenticity of these alleged commandments?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59060 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you so sure, they did not come from america? no different this time, than the last two Torot times with this exact same grandma. from always TheG-D, of totally impossible in the only possibility in TheTorah Forever.
apparently it is not that hard to dupe you all, into not being here in TheTorah from ELOHEEM again.
Why don't you post when you're feeling better?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59061 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post when you're feeling better?
rabbee: well why don't you, you antiG-D mentally ill not here in TheTorah hypocrite!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59062 Sep 26, 2013
G-D has already reproved, the story of Adam again here in TheTorah about two thousand years ago. in this whole world, dummied up about it again from HaShem. and can't even figure out, what happens next, after the death of Adam.

with all the alleged as, higher intelligence in this world. does not mean you, are not all that really stupid about it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59063 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's use our God given brains...
Tell me. Where exactly can I find the original stone tablets? If they actually existed, dictated by an Omnipotent god and scribed by one of his most famous prophets, then surely God would have preserved them, no? Otherwise, how can we be sure of the source and authenticity of these alleged commandments?
rabbee: They are kept in, The Arc of The-Covenant. there are two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets.

without the tablets, the arc is counterfeit.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59064 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well why don't you, you antiG-D mentally ill not here in TheTorah hypocrite!
What is the second Comandment in the Torah?

Location hidden

#59065 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: They are kept in, The Arc of The-Covenant. there are two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets.
without the tablets, the arc is counterfeit.
And where can I physically see this "Arc of The-Covenant" along with the "two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets"?

Location hidden

#59066 Sep 26, 2013
"I used to be an atheist until I realized I was God!"

J Krishnamurti
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59068 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the second Comandment in the Torah?
rabbee: they are not numbered, so figure it out for yourself from this:
G-D spoke all these statements, saying:

IAM HaShem*, your G-D, WHO has taken you out of the land of egypt, from the house of slavery.

you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.

you shall not take TheName of YHVH* in vain, for HaShem* will not absolve anyone who takes His Name in vain.

remember TheSabbath Day to sanctify It. six days shall you work; and accomplish all your work; but TheSeventh Day is Sabbath to HaShem*, your G-D*; you shall not do any work,- you, your son, your daughter, your slave, your maidservant, your animal, and your converts within your gates - for in six days HaShem* made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and HE rested on TheSeventh Day. therefore HaShem* blessed TheSabbath Day and Sanctified It.

honor your father and mother, so that your days shall be lengthened upon the land that HaShem* your G-D* gives to you.

you shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness against your fellow.

you shall not covet your fellow's house. you shall not covet your fellow's wife, his maidservant, his ox, his donkey, nor anything that belongs to your fellow.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59069 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
And where can I physically see this "Arc of The-Covenant" along with the "two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets"?
rabbee: well to be truthful, even if i know where it is today. i would not tell, any of you. i would not want, to be responsible for anyone death even getting to close to IT. there are only two people on this planet, who could even open it without dire consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web