Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,102
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58761 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm embarrassed by your outpouring of romantic emotions for me....
Please stop.
(grins)
Thats a Willie Nelson song - in case you dont have access to such high culture in India

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#58762 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Return of the Jews to Israel - Courtesy, the Rothschilds and the Free Masons of the global NWO gang who engineered WW2 (World War 2) that resulted in the mass exodus of the European Jews to Israel and remember the Jews will once again be used as cheap cannon fodder during the coming WW 3 when a clash of civilizations will be engineered by the same globalist cabal and this war will result in the destruction of Israel. This is their plan.
I thought the nazis engineered WW2. But anti-semites usually like to blame the victims especially when the Ottoman Empire allowed Jews to return in the 19th century.

Facts are so inconvenient.

Location hidden

#58763 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
So, you think that a non-physical thing has no form and is therefore worthy of worship? LMAO.
Non-physical forces which are energies vibrating at a much higher frequencies than the energy within the 4 dimensional spatio-temporal framework have their own forms that're suited to the higher dimensions.
The asuras as well as the non-asuric beings of the higher planes have their own subtle forms that're suited to the frequency of vibration of their respective planes.
Now, look at the asura YHVH - this typal being has human-like traits making it an anthropopathic being who emotes, talks to the sorcerer-patriarchs, gets enraged, shows extreme jealousy,. curses, fights, forgives those who toe the line, commands, abuses and the like.
So, little YHVH has human traits (mostly negative) and has his own supra-4-dimensional form that's suited to his supraphysical station which happens to be the lower vital plane which is the abode of the demonic powers (asuric powers) who keep battling each other for supremacy and who keep instigating their human followers to fight the human followers of the other typal beings and who issue stern warnings to their human followers against worshiping other Gods (rival typal beings of the lower vital plane).
YHVH is an asura !
We were talking about Satan. Focus.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58764 Sep 23, 2013
God or G-d is not the highest generalization in existence but is a personalized manifestation of an aspect or of certain aspects of the powers of the impersonal realms as they descend and divide and these personalized formations called typal beings (with each of the megalomaniacal ones calling itself G-d or God) are mere emissaries of the higher impersonal that're stationed on the lower triple planes of mind, vital and matter taken in their cosmic sense.

Location hidden

#58766 Sep 23, 2013
The Personal G-d is exceeded by the Impersonal Principle and the Impersonal Principle is exceeded by the Absolute Field of Consciousness-Energy.

Location hidden

#58767 Sep 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>\

Thats a Willie Nelson song - in case you dont have access to such high culture in India
High culture?

(smiles)

One thing I would like to mention in this context is my personal experiences with many Americans and Europeans.

The American and European clients - many of whom are wealthy and well educated - who I regularly see and at times talk with in the swanky restaurants of the Taj or in the Vivanta are usually ill at ease in the heritage surroundings that simply reek of luxury and class. They lack the social graces, carry themselves poorly even if attired in haute couture, have poor knowledge of current affairs/art/fashion/cuisines/s cience/mind-matter/history, lack the capacity for making intelligent conversation, mispronounce words on the menus and have little or no knowledge about tableware. The same sad story is repeated when I meet them abroad during my travels. These Americans and Europeans get unsettled by the finesse, great looks, polished use of the English language, elegant designer clothes, in-depth knowledge of various subjects and terrific poise that's seen in Nisha, Rachel, Jay, me and a few others who're close friends.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58771 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm embarrassed by your outpouring of romantic emotions for me....
Please stop.
(grins)
The boy/Frijoles has rear thoughts about you. You have been warned.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58774 Sep 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew.
One thing is for sure, you are ever gaining knowledge but not the understanding.

The man changed his RELIGION from Judaism a RELIGION to Christianity another RELIGION.

He cannot change his RACE whatever that maybe.

He cannot change who his ancestors were.

Is there any possibility that these BASIC truths will ever be understood by YOU?

In thinking about it, I give it a possibility of .0001%. Yes that high.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58775 Sep 23, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
My doctrine predicted Jews would return to the land of Israel.
Idol worship is anathema to Judaism. Violating the second commandment is anathema to Judaism.
Buy you really knew that and are in denial.
1. Judaism says one thing and does another.

2. Why is it hard for you to understand that any man who can overturn the commandments of God must be EQUAL to or greater than God Almighty? The rabbis of Judaism have done this.

3. Their perceived "ability" to overturn God's commandment makes them gods. Now this is IDOLATRY and their BLIND sheep follow their CORRUPT masters.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58777 Sep 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, Hugh. Scholars have no idea who actually wrote the extant New Testament.
Someone in history decided to take the Tanakh and force Jesus' life into it. They then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy. It was all attributed to apostles and the like, but scholars don't buy their authorship.
As the Catholic Encyclopedia tells us:
"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted."
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)
the Gospels "do not go back to the first century of the Christian era"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, p. 137, pp. 655-6).
"the earliest of the extant manuscripts [of the New Testament], it is true, do not date back beyond the middle of the fourth century AD"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, op. cit., pp. 656-7).
Constantine was the one who codified the New Testament in the 4th Century CE. Constantine was not a Jew but a Roman.
(Life of Constantine, attributed to Eusebius Pamphilius of Caesarea, c. 335, vol. iii, p. 171; The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, cited as N&PNF, attributed to St Ambrose, Rev. Prof. Roberts, DD, and Principal James Donaldson, LLD, editors, 1891, vol. iv, p. 467).
Constantine told Eusebius:
"Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away. What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book. And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of Books. And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake."
(God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)
"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"
(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39).
Eric---THEY then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy.

HughBe--- Who are the THEY?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58779 Sep 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, Hugh. Scholars have no idea who actually wrote the extant New Testament.
Someone in history decided to take the Tanakh and force Jesus' life into it. They then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy. It was all attributed to apostles and the like, but scholars don't buy their authorship.
As the Catholic Encyclopedia tells us:
"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted."
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)
the Gospels "do not go back to the first century of the Christian era"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, p. 137, pp. 655-6).
"the earliest of the extant manuscripts [of the New Testament], it is true, do not date back beyond the middle of the fourth century AD"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, op. cit., pp. 656-7).
Constantine was the one who codified the New Testament in the 4th Century CE. Constantine was not a Jew but a Roman.
(Life of Constantine, attributed to Eusebius Pamphilius of Caesarea, c. 335, vol. iii, p. 171; The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, cited as N&PNF, attributed to St Ambrose, Rev. Prof. Roberts, DD, and Principal James Donaldson, LLD, editors, 1891, vol. iv, p. 467).
Constantine told Eusebius:
"Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away. What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book. And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of Books. And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake."
(God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)
"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"
(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39).
I am still waiting, Eric.

List all the writers of the NT that were not Jews and also quantify their contribution and their percentage of total writers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58780 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I used the Ouija board in a negative context while associating you with it.
That shows that you are an ass.

Location hidden

#58781 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles has rear thoughts about you. You have been warned.
ha ha ha

Should I lose my virginity to Frijoles considering his sexual attraction for young males?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#58782 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Judaism says one thing and does another.
2. Why is it hard for you to understand that any man who can overturn the commandments of God must be EQUAL to or greater than God Almighty? The rabbis of Judaism have done this.
3. Their perceived "ability" to overturn God's commandment makes them gods. Now this is IDOLATRY and their BLIND sheep follow their CORRUPT masters.
Who overturned the second commandment?

Location hidden

#58783 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting, Eric.
List all the writers of the NT that were not Jews and also quantify their contribution and their percentage of total writers.
Their ethnicity was Jewish, they no longer followed Judaism.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#58784 Sep 23, 2013
None the less, if people would learn to discern both old and new testament prophesies and how they correlate to one another it cannot be denied.Whether you're an atheist or non christian jew the probabilities of this correlation cant be just a coincidence. If these same odds were in a gambling parlor you would win with every roll of the dice. You want real wealth? Then accept the truth.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58785 Sep 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
rabbee: well their is the chance, they hate lies from liars. if i hate the same things, HaShem Hates. does that make, me anti-semitic, antichristian, anti-muslim, anti-atheist?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58786 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rabbis are vampires. The worst of the lot become priests in any cult/religion.
rabbee: ah! your just saying that, cause they are anti-joel.

Location hidden

#58787 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

That shows that you are an ass.
Thank you, Mon.

Like Frijoles, you're around 48 years or 50, Mon.

When will you stop ranting?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58788 Sep 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anyone who seeks to enslave others are CRIMINALS and EVIL, in my opinion.

The Jewish people have been enslaved via how they live and how they are FORCED to think. The Jewish people DO NOT have the BASIC human RIGHT of FREEDOM to CHOOSE their RELIGION and in particular Christianity.

Should they have the BALLS to exercise their BASIC human RIGHTS then the pharaohs of Judaism seek to strip them of their Jewish IDENTITY. In my opinion, this practice is CRIMINAL. I honestly believe this and even if it is not criminal it is surely TOTALLY dishonest.

The Jews are the DESCENDANTS of Israel and by definition they are ALL Israelites by BIOLOGY. Nothing can change this FACT of life and HISTORY, not even the LIES of the rabbis.

Link ALL of the above to the many Genealogies in the Tanach and ask yourself this , what is genealogy about? Is genealogy about RACE or is it about RELIGION?

FREEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep '14 Mia 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs