Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,378
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58278 Sep 18, 2013
SATAN - El or Allah

Location hidden

#58279 Sep 18, 2013
SATAN INCARNATE - Jesus

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58280 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
01. If telling truth is called misrepresenting Islam, then I am proud to be doing a good job.
You misunderstood me. I never said you were misrepresenting Islam. To the contrary, I think you're doing a fine job accurately representing it as the barbaric religion that it is. You seem to be supporting all my points without even realizing it.
MUQ wrote:
Western Media does misrepresent Islam, because they add their "Own views" along side Islamic teachings. They should allow Muslims to answer any queries and comments.
Well, I've just given YOU the opportunity to answer my queries/comments, and truth be told, you've done more damage to my perception of your religion than what any western media source has ever done. Oops!
MUQ wrote:
02. To ask for death penalty for some one who has lampooned and abused and made fun of prophet of God, does nothing against Islam being "religion of peace".
Peace comes with some price and one of that is that you show restraint when talking on these matters and control your tongue.
Why do the opinions of non-muslims matter to you? Why do you care what they think of your prophet or your god? Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex, otherwise you would just ignore the words from non-muslims that you disagree with. Instead, you act like an immature child, lashing out at anyone that hurts your sensitive feeling. Boo Hoo!

Location hidden

#58281 Sep 18, 2013
SATANIC SCRIPTURES - Tanakh, NT and Quran.

Location hidden

#58282 Sep 18, 2013
FOREMOST SATANIC NATIONS - Israel, USA and Saudi Arabia.

Location hidden

#58283 Sep 18, 2013
SATAN WORSHIPPERS ON THIS THREAD:

1) Frijoles

2) Eric

3) Rick

4) Hugh

5) MUQ

Location hidden

#58284 Sep 18, 2013
TOP 3 RETARDS ON THIS THREAD:

1) MUQ

2) Frijoles

3) Eric

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58285 Sep 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite!
In the third book of the Torah , Leviticus 24:16 states that he that
blasphemes the name of the LORD "shall surely be put to death".
See also List of capital crimes in the Torah. The Seven laws of Noah,
which Judaism sees as applicable to all people, prohibit blasphemy.
I can't remember the last time Jews put someone to death for blasphemy. Muslims, on the other hand...

Location hidden

#58286 Sep 18, 2013
RICHARD DAWKINS CONDEMNS YHVH:

1) "Yahweh: The God of the Old Testament (Tanakh) is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

— Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

2) "What makes my jaw drop is that people today should base their lives on such an appalling role model as Yahweh - and even worse, that they should bossily try to force the same evil monster (whether fact or fiction) on the rest of us."

3)"Moreover, this god, Yahweh, breaks into a monumental rage whenever his chosen people flirted with a rival god," resembling "nothing so much as sexual jealousy of the worst kind. Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.' Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."

And more.......

ROFL

Way to go, Dr Dawkins.

Location hidden

#58287 Sep 18, 2013
A TRUE JEW SHOULD MURDER BLASPHEMERS:

A person claiming to be an observant Jew but refusing to obey the dictates of the Tanakh condemning apostates/blasphemers to death is not a Jew!

(smiles)

Location hidden

#58289 Sep 18, 2013
ORTHODOX JEWS STILL PRACTICE HUMAN SACRIFICE:

There are plenty of orthodox Jews who practice human sacrifice till this day.

This is a well known fact with plenty of supporting proof.

Satanists.

Location hidden

#58290 Sep 18, 2013
QUESTION:

Muslims often execute blasphemers in orthodox Islamic nations till this day, whereas orthodox Jews often practice human sacrifice.

Which is worse - executing blasphemers as the Muslims do or Jews sacrificing human beings?

Location hidden

#58291 Sep 18, 2013
ARE ZIONIST-ENGINEERED WARS AROUND THE WORLD A SHOAH (BURNT OFFERINGS)?

Are the numerous wars engineered by Zionist agents using the Israeli army and Western military forces in the Middle East a shoah (burnt offering) of slain human beings to their satanic G-d, YHVH?

It appears to be so....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58293 Sep 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTIONS:
A) In what way is monolatrism superior to polytheism?
B) In what way is the worship of El or Allah or Jesus better than say the worship of Ahura Mazda, Wahe Guru, Zeus or Moloch?
CONCLUSIONS:
i) Obviously, subjective notions of what is supposedly superior or better in matters of faith plays the only role in declaring one typal being above the others.
ii) ABRAHAM, MOSES, ELIJAH, JESUS and MUHAMMAD were not only evil rascals and mentally ill sub-human beings but they had a very poor understanding of the reality.
Shameless creatures.
iii) Besides, with the Tanakh and Quran being chock full of mass murder, bigotry, cruelty, mistreatment of women and apostates, blood sacrifices, barbaric punishments and the like they automatically get disqualified as divine revelation and fall under the category of demonic scriptures.
iv) NT is a perversion with poor Jesus openly calling for the murder of his opponents.
LOL.
FLASH NEWS:

Despite the many mumbo jumbos you can read on Quran, Islam is a monotheistic religion. There is not one single verse that point out towards monolatrism.

Location hidden

#58295 Sep 18, 2013
G-D = SATAN:

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer (Satan)- so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'"

- Harold Rosenthal

(Observant Jew and senior aide to then-Senator Jacob K. Javits)

Location hidden

#58296 Sep 18, 2013
IS ISLAM MONOTHEISTIC?

LOL.

1) The fact that Muhammad chose the chief pagan god of the Kaaba who is Allah shows his preference for Allah over the other 360 gods.

2) Here are some verses from Quran that refer to other deities or to typal beings other than Allah:

a) Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators (Allah)?

[Quran: 37:125, Yusuf Ali]

b) Or is it that thou askest them for some recompense? But the recompense of thy Lord is best: He is the Best of those who give sustenance.

[Quran: 23:72, Yusuf Ali]

CONCLUSIONS:

1) In these two verses posted above, Allah tells a different story.“Best of creators” means one creator who is better than some other creators. Therefore, Muslims believe there are multiple creators; Allah being the best of them all—whom Muslims must worship.

2) Similarly,“Best of those who give sustenance” means Allah is best giver of sustenance than the other Gods. In other words, Allah can give better nourishment or better livelihoods than the other Gods out there. Therefore, Muslims should worship to Allah alone, who can offer them the best of goodies. Allah is like a politician, who urges voters to give their allegiance to him offering them the best of goodies, if chosen.

3) In the above two Quranic verses, Allah clearly admits the existence of multiple Gods; He being best of Them. Therefore, the Muslim claim that there is only one God is false and ridiculous in the least. Allah himself refutes this uneducated claim of Muslims.

ISLAM IS MONOLATRISTIC !

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#58298 Sep 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The ethno-religious assertion is a FRAUD as it is applied by a particular group to the biological SEEDS which makeup the group. Nearly 50 % of this group is secular meaning atheists, agnostics or non-religious.
Now, compare that to Jamaica where far more Jamaicans are RELIGIOUS and in particular Christians. My guess is that 90% or more of Jamaicans are Christians and then there is the ethnicity part. So Jamaicans here and in the diaspora are an ethno-religious group and far more so than the group in question.
The religion of one's ancestor is not necessarily yours. My Grandfather was Jewish and I am certain that he grew up with Judaism as his faith,given the time that he grew up, or that his parents meaning my great grandparents were secular. Take this line of argument to ancient days and get the picture. Now what does the religion of these my progenitors have to do with me?
Does it make me a member of Judaism?
How does the religion of the progenitors of Jews who are secular make them Judahites? It does not. It is an IDIOTIC LIE that is promoted.
Jew is both a religion and a people. You could be a non observing or atheist Jew like Chomsky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_a...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58299 Sep 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember the last time Jews put someone to death for blasphemy. Muslims, on the other hand...
Funny thing is I didnt know Mohammed was God. So I am not sure how cartooning Mohammmed could be blasphemy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58300 Sep 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite!
In the third book of the Torah , Leviticus 24:16 states that he that
blasphemes the name of the LORD "shall surely be put to death".
See also List of capital crimes in the Torah. The Seven laws of Noah,
which Judaism sees as applicable to all people, prohibit blasphemy.
Excuse me, you must confuse me for a literalist. That would be Hughbe. I follow the Jewish religion.

Location hidden

#58301 Sep 18, 2013
The Super Dunce, Frijoles, has a doctorate in science. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Mel 15,998
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr sanford 5,073
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sanford 200,965
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey