Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,941 - 51,960 of 68,820 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have been more specific and addressed it to the young 36 year-old Adam.
rabbee: yes that would tend to keep, every adam in the world at large from responding. much - appreciated.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---Second Request...
HughBe--- YOU are fortunate that this is only your second request. I am not so lucky as I have been REPEATEDLY asking you to respond to the following---
1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".
2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
3. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm)
4.have you ever read the ORIGINAL of the Tanach?
5.Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?
6.Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."
Adam---Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?
HughBe--- Clearly you are NOT a native speaker of English. Get someone to explain these words.
Unfortunately NO as my personal collections of the originals were all destroyed.
HughBe--- Are you DRUNK? Take your time and reread my comments and get someone with sense to explain them to you.
I'll take that as a NO

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

ANOTHER MAJOR SYMPTOM OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE - MOST JEWS ARE BISEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL:

Another important point trait that manifests in the Jewish genome is that most Jews are either bisexual or homosexual - these sexual proclivities are highest among Jews than in any other religious or cultural community. So, sexual orientation favoring homosexuality or bisexuality is another distinguishing mark of the Jewish community aside from rampant mental illnesses and widespread nerve diseases brought about by incest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
MENTAL ILLNESSES & NERVE DISEASES DUE TO INCEST DEFINES JEWS:
Rampant and continuing incest practiced for thousands of years till the present day by the miniscule Jewish community defines the peculiar mental illnesses and nerve diseases that affects most Jews. These abnormal diseased conditions of mind and body distinguishes the Jewish genome from the genomes of other communities.
It appears you are in error, exciting recent research indicates those defects actually affect the anti-semitic community, who are still in denial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

L'shana tovah to you too, Joel.
Toda raba.

L'shana tovah, to you, also.

Shalom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

It appears you are in error, exciting recent research indicates those defects actually affect the anti-semitic community, who are still in denial.
The highest incidence of mental/nerve diseases seen among Jews affects nearly all of them given their miniscule population.

These diseased conditions of mind/nerves that we see among Jews are on account of rampant and continuing incest among the Jews for millennia.

However, the Muslims, too, show a high incidence of mental distortion and bodily illnesses on account of abnormal incestuous marriages but given their large numbers - 1.5 billions plus and growing - I think the abnormal genetic conditions due to incest is kind of lessened.

The only other community that manifests extremely high incidence of mental/nerve illnesses - in fact more than the Jews - is the minute Zoroastrian community which hardly numbers 100,000 or lesser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

the anti-semitic community.
Drop childish terms like "anti-Semitic" and stop using the anti-Semitic laws as a shield.

Stop blaming others.

You and you alone are responsible for your life and all that happens to you - causation at work.

If you're a yogi, then, well, adverse forces attack but you're no yogi but an ordinary man who lives in the exteriorized consciousness.

Stand on your own 2 feet using character, sincerity, secularism and a universal outlook and I can assure you all the antisemitism (real or imagined or exaggerated) will evaporate.

I have never faced antisemitism anywhere in the world wherever I've been even in recent times.

Each community/each individual has its pluses and minuses - I am aware of this fact but overlook all that and focus instead on impersonal values and universal forces as the basis of existence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop childish terms like "anti-Semitic" and stop using the anti-Semitic laws as a shield.
Stop blaming others.
You and you alone are responsible for your life and all that happens to you - causation at work.
If you're a yogi, then, well, adverse forces attack but you're no yogi but an ordinary man who lives in the exteriorized consciousness.
Stand on your own 2 feet using character, sincerity, secularism and a universal outlook and I can assure you all the antisemitism (real or imagined or exaggerated) will evaporate.
I have never faced antisemitism anywhere in the world wherever I've been even in recent times.
Each community/each individual has its pluses and minuses - I am aware of this fact but overlook all that and focus instead on impersonal values and universal forces as the basis of existence.
Goebbels would be proud of you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Hugh,

5" versus 14".

This revelation from me should excite you...

Where are you, mon?

(wink wink wink)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

IamJoseph wrote:
Israel is being attacked from every possible angle - and this is an evil scenario, embellished with a false saving grace. There should be one small place on the planet where jews can be free to pursue their own beliefs, and this must be respected by insecure christians and muslims, who have a problem respecting Jews as Jews, and Israel as Israel.
Pushing Jews into the sea, in the name of the NT or Quran, is the same as any other form of genicide. Have the jews not paid a great price to remain Jews? The truth is, America was founded by Jews [Columbus and all his mapsters were Jews], as a refuge for many - but also to save Christianity - from Europe. This is what Jews escaped from:
'BETTER TO DESTROY THEIR BODIES AND SAVE THEIR SOULS'- Isabela of Spain.
Thanks but no thanks. Please stop saving Jews.
rabbee: funny when read Torah, all i see is the alleged as jews. being persecuted for how true, to G-D they weren't. persecution for not being true to G-D, seem to go hand in hand here in TheTorah.

have you alleged as jews, tried being true to G-D here in TheTorah for a change/ so that G-D won't command that you be persecuted, for not being true to THEM here in TheTorah? so that G-D might concentrate, of persecuting their other enemies for a change.

and no i do not believe, G-D is commanding alleged as jews be persecuted. because G-D is - anti-semitic either. when even the peoples, G-D commands to do this. don't even recognize what the message is really about. since the alleged as jews, seem to be highly resistant to getting the messages being sent.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
MENTAL ILLNESSES & NERVE DISEASES DUE TO INCEST DEFINES JEWS:
Rampant and continuing incest practiced for thousands of years till the present day by the miniscule Jewish community defines the peculiar mental illnesses and nerve diseases that affects most Jews. These abnormal diseased conditions of mind and body distinguishes the Jewish genome from the genomes of other communities.
rabbee: sorry but all pestilence, plague, and famine. are the physical results, of not being true to G-D. and has nothing to do, with any of you, all being incesters of adam and his mate.

as you still cannot figure out, what all your disease is truly about? the alleged as jews, have a tradition, of not being true to G-D here in TheTorah. and if they start, actually being true to G-D. you all are next, on the insanity clause list.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: funny when read Torah, all i see is the alleged as jews. being persecuted for how true, to G-D they weren't. persecution for not being true to G-D, seem to go hand in hand here in TheTorah.
have you alleged as jews, tried being true to G-D here in TheTorah for a change/ so that G-D won't command that you be persecuted, for not being true to THEM here in TheTorah? so that G-D might concentrate, of persecuting their other enemies for a change.
and no i do not believe, G-D is commanding alleged as jews be persecuted. because G-D is - anti-semitic either. when even the peoples, G-D commands to do this. don't even recognize what the message is really about. since the alleged as jews, seem to be highly resistant to getting the messages being sent.
There are 7 billion people in the world. Is there a reason you reserve your concern only for Jews?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ANOTHER MAJOR SYMPTOM OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE - MOST JEWS ARE BISEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL:
Another important point trait that manifests in the Jewish genome is that most Jews are either bisexual or homosexual - these sexual proclivities are highest among Jews than in any other religious or cultural community. So, sexual orientation favoring homosexuality or bisexuality is another distinguishing mark of the Jewish community aside from rampant mental illnesses and widespread nerve diseases brought about by incest.
rabbee: nah i do not believe, that many alleged as jews. actually worship halooseefer - hasatan or baal hamolech maybe. maybe about 6%, worship halooseefer. you would have a greater chance of a gay time, in the catholic church. for violating the command, to be fruitful and multiply. and for only selecting about, 8 and 2 halves of the 611 really good suggestions from G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS JEWS?
1) If the Jews are an ethnoreligious community - a particular genetic community - considering their tribal beliefs that they've adhered to over millennia despite intermarriage with people of other ethnicities/beliefs, then, yes, the genome of such a closed community would generate certain patterns that reflect the mental beliefs and physical practices of the community.
2) Now, most importantly, what happened to the ethnic character of the Jews prior to following Judaism?
3) It's obvious that prior to turning to the worship of the Babylonian deity El, the community was devoted to the worship of another God or they worshiped many other Gods except El.
4) So, if religious beliefs have an impact on genes in view of the mind-matter nexus then shouldn't the earlier religious beliefs have imprinted themselves on the genes/psychology of the people who were later known as Jews who worshipped El?
5) What happened to the pre-El genetic patterns that defined the ethnicity of this group of people who were devotees of another God or who worshipped other Gods other than El/YHVH?
6) Were the earlier pre-El ethnic/genetic patterns erased or were they overlaid with vibrational imprints of El worship that came into their lives later?
Good post, dear. Now simplify it for them.

Also address the matter of the religion that they were following when they worshipped idols even AFTER the time of Moses and which included the sacrifice of their children. Was that the Judaism that made them ethno-religious Jews?

"El" commanded them NOT to ADD to His words and their rabbis have made a religion via ADDITION that not even Moses would recognize. So what religion are they talking about when they speak of ethno-religious?

Certainly the religion given by El is NOT what makes them ethno-religious as they do NOT follow it.

In essence if religion is what makes anyone a Jew or Israelite then none of the prophets, the 12 patriarchs, Moses or Aaron were Jews/Israelites as they ALL had a religion different from Judaism.

Judaism VIOLATES and shreds the RELIGION of the Tanach.

I give an example, "Thou shalt have no other gods(RULERS) before me."

The words of their rabbis take priority over the words of God. The god-men are placed ABOVE their God in Judaism. Heck, Frijoles told me in the past that they no longer worshipped the God of the Bible.

As I mention this it occurred to me that Judaism can in fact make one a Jew but it certainly CANNOT make one an Israelite in the sight of Almighty God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, dear. Now simplify it for them.
Also address the matter of the religion that they were following when they worshipped idols even AFTER the time of Moses and which included the sacrifice of their children.
In essence if religion is what makes anyone a Jew or Israelite then none of the prophets, the 12 patriarchs, Moses or Aaron were Jews/Israelites as they ALL had a religion different from Judaism.
Judaism VIOLATES and shreds the RELIGION of the Tanach.
I give an example, "Thou shalt have no other gods(RULERS) before me."
The words of their rabbis take priority over the words of God. The god-men are placed ABOVE their God in Judaism. Heck, Frijoles told me in the past that they no longer worshipped the God of the Bible.
As I mention this it occurred to me that Judaism can in fact make one a Jew but it certainly CANNOT make one an Israelite in the sight of Almighty God.
Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?

You are very confused. The 'Thou shalt have no other' quote refers to Christians not Jews.

The rest is merely anti-semitic jibberish.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Other gods before me.

"In the Talmud, peace is one of the most esteemed values. According to RABBI ... There is even a sense that peace is MORE important than LOYALTY to God."

"peace is MORE important than LOYALTY to God" and the BLIND dumb sheep follow/accept this?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very confused. The 'Thou shalt have no other' quote refers to Christians not Jews.
YOU are not only a DUNCE but you are without any sense of self-respect and honour.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also going to call you a person with a CRIMINAL mind. You and others like you should be charged with crimes against humanity and in particular the Jewish people.

In addition, it should be possible to charge you for your FALSE claim that you have made in your post. ONLY evil people would agree with you. All false claims of "anti-semitic jibberish." should land you in prison.

YOU belong in prison and no doubt it would seem like heaven to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not only a DUNCE but you are without any sense of self-respect and honour.
Are you dumb or just playing dumb?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, the Hitlerian pharaoh get someone to explain the words below.

"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••