Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,272
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57532 Aug 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I can play Purple Haze at the same time
rabbee: will that clash with, with the oak leaf clusters on my purple heart?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57533 Aug 31, 2013
Since, proteins, vitamins, carbs, neurotransmitters and other classes of chemicals are found exclusively in living systems and never in the free state in nature, thus, it may be inferred that these specialized classes of chemicals emerged fully formed from the condensing field of conscious energy corresponding to the various frequencies of vibration with each species being typified by a particular rate of vibration of conscious energy.

Location hidden

#57538 Aug 31, 2013
Search for the highest truth, universalism, knowledge gained by total identification in consciousness - a union of the subject with the object, self-realization, pluralism, transformation of nature and being and objectivity and many other lofty aspects of existence are nowhere a part of the Tanakh.

Location hidden

#57539 Aug 31, 2013
Persons with a poorly developed inner being gravitate towards cults that foster a tribal mindset, intolerance, hatred, fanaticism and murder.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57540 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's 6:30 am here. I'll rest for some time. The fever and extreme fatigue accompanied by shivering of nerves were brought about by an adverse force unleashed on me by that wicked sorcerer that entered my nervous system and began drawing on my life-forces leaving me feverish, weak and shaking in nerves. I managed to throw off the attack with difficulty. Being vampirized upon is a bad experience. The doctor's medicine is helping in fighting the fever and getting back my strength. Bye.
So, just to be clear, you believe in sorcerers, jadoo, vampires and the devil. But, you feel organized religion is superstitious?

I think your feeling unwell because your body is rejecting the hypocrisy.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57541 Aug 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Permit me to correct you as usual
Michael Jackson was not a Hollywood actor. He was in the music industry. Nor did he live a "virtual life". He never really wanted fame - rather fame pursued him - in fact his ideal life was to be permanently surrounded by a bunch of pre-pubescents in an not so subtle attempt to create the childhood he never had.
All these greats in Film and Music and show biz, live a virtual life.

On screen and on stage, they look as full of life as anyone can imagine.

They dress in best clothes, they drive best cars, they live in best houses, and every one looks to them as their ideal.

But inside each of them is unhappy, really unhappy.... and most of them end their lives in misery and very unhappy.

This is the payback for what they used to live when in their prime.

There could be exceptions, but what I wrote is in general.

They live a virtual life and they die a virtual death.

Sad end to sad carrier .... but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.

Location hidden

#57542 Aug 31, 2013
INFERIOR PATRIARCHS & PROPHETS:

1) An ordinary spiritualist is one who has an inferior idea of the ultimate reality which to him is simply a typal being with magnified human qualities and someone who judges, punishes, rewards and who is to be feared.

2) Such lowly seers like our Hebrew patriarchs, Jesus and Muhammad hear an inner voice and see a light and are so impressed by these ordinary manifestations that they lose their mental balance and their feebly developed critical faculties are fully subdued and as a result they fall under the spell of the manifested typal being and blindly take it to be G-d or the Almighty or they assume that the typal being that has possessed them (it's invariably a possession that takes place) is the most powerful being among a host of typal beings and so it simply has to be G-d.

3) This assumption and naive thinking on the part of the seer are simply hilarious and show the seer in a very poor light.

4) Under the typal being's commands, these possessed seers undertake wars, indulge in genocides, maim, sacrifice humans or animals, procreate incestuously, curse, abuse, bash babies, stone disobedient sons, persecute minorities and in brief they indulge in every evil.

5) In the lives of such inferior seers of a demonic bent of mind, we see no attempt at investigation or analysis. They have no idea of the planes and parts of being and how they relate to the planes of cosmic/supracosmic/absolute existence and to its innate causal mechanism. They have no idea of the impersonal and absolute sides of existence. They even lack knowledge about the nature and mechanism of the typal being they're in direct contact with and simply serve as media of manifesting a certain degree of power projected by the typal being that has possessed them. They simply think that G-d is an anthropopathic being with certain human traits most of which are abominable. Religions are set up in this infantile and crude manner. Shame.

Location hidden

#57543 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.
Not true.

I can show you many cases where "pioneers" in various mathematical, pure scientific and technical fields are emotionally distorted, mental wrecks, hate-filled individuals, violent by nature, unethical, lacking in peace and immoral and there are instances where many of these types commit suicide.

You're really ignorant and have zero logical skills.

Location hidden

#57544 Aug 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

So, just to be clear, you believe in sorcerers, jadoo, vampires and the devil. But, you feel organized religion is superstitious?
Organized religion is based on sorcery, mind control and violence.

The superstition part comes in when a certain ignorant prophet like say Abraham or Muhammad makes a claim about a law of nature or of an aspect of being that is baseless from the logical and mystical perspectives. For instance, kashrut, shabbath, Adam-Eve story, creation myth, global flood tale and soul being the life force and many other claims or observances are pure mumbo jumbo that have no relevance to the reality as seen in the laws of nature and being.

I thought you would know this much at least. LOL.

Location hidden

#57545 Aug 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

No, it's an adverse force attack of the vampiristic kind.

Have you ever had a direct experience in any subtle plane of cosmic existence? Obviously, not, or else you'd not have displayed your ignorance as you've done in this post and in all your other posts.

You have very inferior capacity.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Location hidden

#57546 Aug 31, 2013
The biggest idiots in religious history - Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus, Muhammad, Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramakrishna, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and a few others.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57547 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The biggest idiots in religious history - Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus, Muhammad, Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramakrishna, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and a few others.
rabbee: and you have not figured out, what is making you sick yet?

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#57548 Aug 31, 2013
This is the truth, I'm not making it up, I can't get this thread out of my list so I decided to makes comment .
The comment I was going to make was this thread makes me want to vomit .
But I see someone beat me too it.
I feel less lonely today.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57549 Sep 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All these greats in Film and Music and show biz, live a virtual life.
On screen and on stage, they look as full of life as anyone can imagine.
They dress in best clothes, they drive best cars, they live in best houses, and every one looks to them as their ideal.
But inside each of them is unhappy, really unhappy.... and most of them end their lives in misery and very unhappy.
This is the payback for what they used to live when in their prime.
There could be exceptions, but what I wrote is in general.
They live a virtual life and they die a virtual death.
Sad end to sad carrier .... but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.
What do you know about Hollywood or the music business?

You dont even get the American culture right.

And I agree with Joel. There are plenty of weirdos in science as well. Joel is an example.

Your issue is that you stereotype. And you judge.

Location hidden

#57550 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
I can show you many cases where "pioneers" in various mathematical, pure scientific and technical fields are emotionally distorted, mental wrecks, hate-filled individuals, violent by nature, unethical, lacking in peace and immoral and there are instances where many of these types commit suicide.
You're really ignorant and have zero logical skills.
Nikola Tesla comes to mind

Location hidden

#57551 Sep 1, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
chuckle
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#57552 Sep 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about Hollywood or the music business?
You dont even get the American culture right.
And I agree with Joel. There are plenty of weirdos in science as well. Joel is an example.
Your issue is that you stereotype. And you judge.
Since when Joel has joined scientific community? He is "expert" in all other fields except science.

What he wrote about weirdos in scientific community are exception, while what I wrote about Film and Music and Show biz in their normal condition.

It is strange that you people know EVERYTHING about Islam and Muslims while you claim that we do not know ANYTHING about US and its culture.

May be we can meet midway!!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57553 Sep 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Nikola Tesla comes to mind
http://youtu.be/OFAUq9cqC9k

I'll show the world!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57554 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized religion is based on sorcery, mind control and violence.
The superstition part comes in when a certain ignorant prophet like say Abraham or Muhammad makes a claim about a law of nature or of an aspect of being that is baseless from the logical and mystical perspectives. For instance, kashrut, shabbath, Adam-Eve story, creation myth, global flood tale and soul being the life force and many other claims or observances are pure mumbo jumbo that have no relevance to the reality as seen in the laws of nature and being.
I thought you would know this much at least. LOL.
Yes Adam and Eve, creation myth etc. are superstitions but what about the spontaneus existence of thousands of Adam and Eve? What about the spontaneus existence of the ancestors of Aryans that came out of nothing from North Pole? LOL

You are just another case of pot calling the kettle black.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57555 Sep 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.
So why wouldnt I assume you would be judgmental regarding the culture of science fiction?
HughBe--- Given the small size of your brain and mind you would NEVER know that the devil has many tools INCLUDING science fiction. Note, the TOOLS are not necessarily evil but the devil uses them for evil, as you know.

Frijoles---Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.

HughBe---Trust me YOU have been DECEIVED by the SATAN within you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info