Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,062
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#57506 Aug 30, 2013
Kerry Caught Using Fake Photos to
Fuel Syrian War
“Many friends stand ready to respond”
Julie Wilson
Infowars.com
August 30, 2013
Secretary of State John Kerry opened his speech Friday by
describing the horrors victims of the chemical weapon attack
suffered, including twitching, spasms and difficulty breathing.
Attempting to drive the point home, Kerry referenced
a photograph used by the BBC illustrating a child
jumping over hundreds of dead bodies covered in
white shrouds. The photo was meant to depict victims
who allegedly succumbed to the effects of chemical
weapons via Assad’s regime.
However, it was later exposed the photograph used
had been taken in 2003 in Iraq. It was not related to
Syrian deaths whatsoever and was later retracted.
The Secretary of State announced the US will
continue “negotiations” with Congress and the
American people.
The decision came after UK Parliament voted no to military action
against Syria Thursday evening, refusing to accompany the US in
a missile strike against the Middle Eastern nation.
Germany also voiced their opposition to Syria military
intervention saying they have “not considered it” and “will not be
considering it.”
France, however, released statements saying they intend to act
alongside the US in an attempt to “punish” Syria for the alleged
chemical weapons attack.
Despite numerous allies’ refusal to get involved, Kerry argued
“Many friends stand ready to respond.”
Kerry alleged that not just one, but several chemical weapon

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-kerry-caugh...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57507 Aug 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Drink lots of fluids.

Getting laid ever so often would probably help as well. By your own claim, you are a strapping young man. Go out and capitalize on that.
Thank you. I am better now.

Location hidden

#57508 Aug 30, 2013
Bollywood's superstar, Shah Rukh Khan, a Muslim, is married to Gauree, a Hindu female. They have 3 kids - Aryan (a boy), Suhana (a girl) and a newborn, AbRam. The couple reportedly has a Hindu temple dedicated to Ganesha in their plush bungalow, Mannath. Shah Rukh made an unflattering comment about Prophet Muhammad some years ago by stating that Gandhi, Buddha and others were better than the violent and fanatical founder of Islam. Later, when the city Muslims began agitating, he quickly changed his stance and claimed that the journalist had misquoted him and ever since he's been attempting to portray himself as a Muslim apologist with the usual references to Allah, etc. ha ha ha. Chicken! Shah Rukh Khan is an alum of New Delhi's prestigious St Columba's School - at one time, India's number one school that produced the board exam and IIT JEE top rankers.

Location hidden

#57509 Aug 30, 2013
Is the NWO-scripted World War 3 (where both sides to a conflict are controlled by the globalists in a Punch and Judy kind of show) around the corner? Perhaps...

Location hidden

#57510 Aug 30, 2013
NOT ONE GOD BUT ONE EXISTENCE:

1) It's sheer ignorance to say that there exists ONE GOD when scriptural readings and yogic experiences refer to the existence of a multitude of typal beings that exist on the various cosmic planes with each referring to itself as God while warning its prophet(s)/human followers against worshipping its rivals - a clear case of monolatrism.

2) Since, the universe is a graded manifestation of a singular, self-existent field of conscious energy, it thus makes sense to say - ONE EXISTENCE or ONE FIELD OF CONSCIOUS ENERGY as constituting the ultimate reality behind the multifarious manifested forms.

Location hidden

#57511 Aug 30, 2013
KNOWLEDGE is the result of consciousness.

Location hidden

#57512 Aug 30, 2013
Algebra and other sciences were borrowed from India, China or Greece, as the Arab conquerors readily admitted - witness their name in Arabic for the so-called Arabic numerals, viz, rakamul Hindi, "Indian numerals" (written from left to right, like the Indian and unlike the Arabic scripts). Similarly, the Quran, too, is a hodge podge of teachings borrowed by Muhammad from Jewish, Christian, Hindu and pagan sources. LOL.

Location hidden

#57513 Aug 30, 2013
It is a very common fallacy indulged in by atheists and crass materialists that nothing can be true unless it agrees with human conditions and can be conceived by the human mind.

Location hidden

#57514 Aug 30, 2013
Mind is simply a frequency of vibration of the universal conscious energy field whose leading trait is reason, reflection, cogitation, confusion, division of the whole into parts and doubt.

Location hidden

#57515 Aug 30, 2013
Extreme weakness. Doctor coming over in an hour. Resting.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57516 Aug 31, 2013
Shah Rukh Khan (any successful Bollywood actor or actress for than matter) is neither Hindu nor Muslim.

These are people without any face or any conviction.

I think the "Best way" is that these people have no proper names, only some numbers to describe them, like Actor # 789231 and Actress # 544736 etc.

That would be a much better way to describe these people, calling them by personal names and fighting over their religion is a very childish thing.

PS:

And if some one wants to see the pathetic way they end their lives, they should look at RAjesh Khanna, Pravin BAbi, Zeenat Aman, Surayya in India.

And Michel Jacson and people like him in West.

They lead a virtual life and they die a virtual death. I doubt if any Hero or Heroine of Hollywood or Bollywood has inner peace and live and die as a happy person.

Location hidden

#57517 Aug 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Rest well
Thank you, Hugh.

I'm better now but I was feeling very weak till some hours ago. That enervated sensation is lesser, now. The doctor prescribed certain nerve tonics and has advised rest.

Location hidden

#57518 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I doubt if any Hero or Heroine of Hollywood or Bollywood has inner peace and live and die as a happy person.
Like many film stars and performers, tens of millions of commoners who're believers in G-d/God die in misery and pain and have never had peace or happiness or success in life nor will they experience any of these positives in the disembodied state.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57519 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many film stars and performers, tens of millions of commoners who're believers in G-d/God die in misery and pain and have never had peace or happiness or success in life nor will they experience any of these positives in the disembodied state.
rabbee: well must not of been, the right G-D then huh?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57520 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Hugh.
I'm better now but I was feeling very weak till some hours ago. That enervated sensation is lesser, now. The doctor prescribed certain nerve tonics and has advised rest.
Remember the B complex and in particular B3.

Location hidden

#57522 Aug 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you, Hugh.

I'll put forward your suggestion to my doctor.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57524 Aug 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah! don't forget your boswellia, aka frankensence rich it vitamin b. the spice! dune unto others, as you would have them dune unto you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57525 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Shah Rukh Khan (any successful Bollywood actor or actress for than matter) is neither Hindu nor Muslim.
These are people without any face or any conviction.
I think the "Best way" is that these people have no proper names, only some numbers to describe them, like Actor # 789231 and Actress # 544736 etc.
That would be a much better way to describe these people, calling them by personal names and fighting over their religion is a very childish thing.
PS:
And if some one wants to see the pathetic way they end their lives, they should look at RAjesh Khanna, Pravin BAbi, Zeenat Aman, Surayya in India.
And Michel Jacson and people like him in West.
They lead a virtual life and they die a virtual death. I doubt if any Hero or Heroine of Hollywood or Bollywood has inner peace and live and die as a happy person.
Permit me to correct you as usual

Michael Jackson was not a Hollywood actor. He was in the music industry. Nor did he live a "virtual life". He never really wanted fame - rather fame pursued him - in fact his ideal life was to be permanently surrounded by a bunch of pre-pubescents in an not so subtle attempt to create the childhood he never had.

Location hidden

#57526 Aug 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Given the small size of your brain and mind you would NEVER know that the devil has many tools INCLUDING science fiction. Note, the TOOLS are not necessarily evil but the devil uses them for evil, as you know.
Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.

So why wouldnt I assume you would be judgmental regarding the culture of science fiction?

Location hidden

#57527 Aug 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Extreme weakness. Doctor coming over in an hour. Resting.
Finding a vet to make a housecall is rarer and rarer these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep '14 Mia 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs