Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,380
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57483 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And your previous characterization of the weather as abnormal conflicts with a whole series of posts a few months ago where you were belittling my argument of climate change with Volunteerist.
Global warming is one possibility but then scientists are known to falsify info to suit their private agenda or to draw funding or in keeping in commands of the shadowy higher ups.....

There are reports of cooler than usually climate at the poles leading to an ice buildup....

I don't know what to say.

I'm not pinning down global climate change to just one cause - I have laid out a number of plausible causes contributing to climate change as listed in my previous post.

I'm keeping an open mind in this regard and I have enough experience with the scientific community and government not to take things at face value.....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57485 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
By natural geo-chemical cycle, I meant one that brings in weird/extreme climate than the usual type we're used to - imagine, if we face even a bit of the extreme climate that was in existence tens of thousands or millions of years ago, wouldn't it be called "abnormal" since we're not used to any of that kind of climate in the present? Yes, it would be called "abnormal" by people living in present times. I meant it in this sense.
I respect your qualification, but I would have to add that any observer it would seem like a back pedal.

Location hidden

#57486 Aug 29, 2013
Hugh,

Where are you, mon?

Have you slipped off your cheap nylon tights or are you wiping off the lip gloss and eye-lining?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57487 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is one possibility but then scientists are known to falsify info to suit their private agenda or to draw funding or in keeping in commands of the shadowy higher ups.....
There are reports of cooler than usually climate at the poles leading to an ice buildup....
I don't know what to say.
I'm not pinning down global climate change to just one cause - I have laid out a number of plausible causes contributing to climate change as listed in my previous post.
I'm keeping an open mind in this regard and I have enough experience with the scientific community and government not to take things at face value.....
I guess 99% consensus among the scientific community isnt good enough for you. I doubt anything standard would be good enough for you.

What comes to mind are those who are questioning that Syria used WMD, because they are weighed down with the baggage of what happened 10 years ago. I mean, how much more info does someone need to be convinced than a few hundred YouTube videos and testimony from Doctors Without Borders?

Same issue. You have dug yourself into a doubters hole.

Location hidden

#57488 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I respect your qualification, but I would have to add that any observer it would seem like a back pedal.
Whatever.

Nature progresses in cycles often repeating chunks of the old in a modified new setup.

I am not discounting any possibility and am researching the event using a multi-pronged approach as with everything else.

Nothing is as simplistic or as straight forward as it appears to be.

There are always overlooked factors or hidden causes to any explicit phenomena on any level of existence...

Well, anyway.

Location hidden

#57489 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess 99% consensus among the scientific community isnt good enough for you. I doubt anything standard would be good enough for you.
I don't go by the herd mentality...

Well, 99.999999 % scientists aver that insentient matter somehow produced sentience which is a most shocking paradox that I (or any averagely sensible person) can't accept without laughing at the logical error, absence of a cogent definition of sentience and lack of empirical proof/replicability and besides my yogic experiences have provided me with deep subjective insights on the mind-matter imbroglio which reveal something else than the standard views on the subject.

Location hidden

#57491 Aug 29, 2013
I am unwell since morning. Resting. Good night.

Location hidden

#57492 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go by the herd mentality...
Well, 99.999999 % scientists aver that insentient matter somehow produced sentience which is a most shocking paradox that I (or any averagely sensible person) can't accept without laughing at the logical error, absence of a cogent definition of sentience and lack of empirical proof/replicability and besides my yogic experiences have provided me with deep subjective insights on the mind-matter imbroglio which reveal something else than the standard views on the subject.
you changed the subject

deflection

Location hidden

#57493 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Drink lots of fluids.

Getting laid ever so often would probably help as well. By your own claim, you are a strapping young man. Go out and capitalize on that.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57494 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Globally, news reports speak of climate change everywhere.
Locally, in India, there have been severe droughts followed by torrential rainfall and unusually low winter temperatures.
Are these the result of global warming, chem-trails, natural geo-chemical cycles or Haarp or are they a mixture of all these?
rabbee: the vanity of man, to claim to be able to do, what only G-D can command to happen. your just as much responsible for this, as everyone else in this whole G-Dless going world.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57495 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus has never been and is not my role model, that is if by the greater force you mean him.
Please, no more prophets, savage typal beings of the supraphysical planes, false gurus, cults, mind control exercises, evangelism, religions, scriptures and rituals. I'm suffering on account of these harmful entities and have had my fill of them and get nauseous by the very mention of the same.
With me, everything has to be based on sound logic-intuition of the mystico-rational kind, manifestation of the subtle in the physical in the here and now, direct yogic experiences of the subject-object union and practical application of the yoga power to regenerate mind-life-body-matter.
Anyway, thanks for the kind offer.
(smiles)
rabbee: then you, are so screwed again. for nobody is born again, without me and their grandmother, giving birth to all of you here in TheTorah again. even if you cannot comprehend, how TheG-D has the We to naturally resurrect you all.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57496 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What comes to mind are those who are questioning that Syria used WMD, because they are weighed down with the baggage of what happened 10 years ago. I mean, how much more info does someone need to be convinced than a few hundred YouTube videos and testimony from Doctors Without Borders?
Same issue. You have dug yourself into a doubters hole.
rabbee: are you talking about the scientist, who are all 100% wrong about how G-D created all of physical totality again, again, again, or again? because none of you are paying attention, how G-D did this all again, the last two time with all of you and yo mama of all. armed with all the educational knowledge, hasatan can give you all with.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#57497 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't know what to say......
"I don't know what to say"
-Joey Pastakia

Really Joey...?

Wow...!

That would be a first...!

Although I am sure that won't stop you from posting your usual nonsense...

Your petulant, childish need for attention is remarkable for someone who claims to have transcended beyond ego...!

But than again...

We all know you are really just a liar and a fraud anyway...

(Smiles.)
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#57498 Aug 29, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are really just a liar and a fraud anyway...
(Smiles.)
Tell you what Joey...

If you REALLY are who you say you are...

Than why don't you send Supra-Mental Lightening Bolts of Transdental Retrabution from the Transendent Supra-Mental Plane of Super-Duper "Being-ness" and strike all of your low-cast Critics (like me) dead in our sandals...?

Hmmmmm.....?

(Smiles.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57499 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where are you, mon?
Have you slipped off your cheap nylon tights or are you wiping off the lip gloss and eye-lining?
(smiles)
Both dear and I am still hoping that you will come over for the destressing session.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57500 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the force, Luke.
Hugh--- What must I say? At this time I know of one force that is greater but will you accept it?

Frijoles---Use the force, Luke.

HughBe--- Have I been with you so long and yet you have learnt nothing? I am Hugh Earthwalker and not your fictional character, Luke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57501 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rest well

Location hidden

#57502 Aug 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh--- What must I say? At this time I know of one force that is greater but will you accept it?
HughBe--- Have I been with you so long and yet you have learnt nothing? I am Hugh Earthwalker and not your fictional character, Luke.
I give you three extra bonus points for catching the reference.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57503 Aug 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you three extra bonus points for catching the reference.

Frijoles---I give you three extra bonus points for catching the reference.

HughBe--- Had the situation been reversed you would not have understood the reference. Put it this way, you know about it ONLY because you are an American and it is an American film. Now had it been a British film you would have been clueless.

As a rule of thumb, once something is international ALWAYS assume that I know more than you do. In general, I yield to your specific and greater knowledge about the US. Conditions apply.

Location hidden

#57504 Aug 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I give you three extra bonus points for catching the reference.
HughBe--- Had the situation been reversed you would not have understood the reference. Put it this way, you know about it ONLY because you are an American and it is an American film. Now had it been a British film you would have been clueless.
As a rule of thumb, once something is international ALWAYS assume that I know more than you do. In general, I yield to your specific and greater knowledge about the US. Conditions apply.
Actually I have no doubt that many people who live on your small island are connected to the outside world.

But you have demonstrated time and time again the limits of your intellectual curiosity, and it is not a stretch of imagination to assume that you probably think science fiction is a tool of the devil and therefore be avoided at all costs.

Conditions apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 min zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Ultraman 200,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr nickled 2,269
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search