Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,582)

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57415
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

However, it is nice to finally know your name.
LOL.

So, you believe I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs?

What if I give you my address and phone number for you to verify my claims?

If you believe that I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs, then, sorry to say that you're lacking in the most ordinary intelligence.

Anyway, you're free to believe what the unknown poster has said about me.

I am sad that you've always believed the worst about me and have being doing so for years.

I'm a very kind, sensitive and pragmatic person who holds no grudges but you've been repeatedly pulling me down over the years and have never once appreciated the profound intelligence, strong unbias and deep yogic experiences that I have.

You've always been jealous of me and hated me and never wanted good for me and like a fool I looked up to you as a father figure in the absence of dad, mom and sister who''re dead.

I thought you'd be more just, caring and kind.

I thought you'd be sensible enough not to believe blatant misinformation about me.

I thought you'd be mature enough to rise above fanaticism.

You've never wanted good for me and have always sought out occasions to deliberately malign me.

I was recovering quite well over the past 2 days and now all these falsehoods planted by evil and jealous minded persons to show me as a fraud have disturbed me and brought in more force attacks that have just begun.....

Even when I would plant truthful accounts about my yogic experiences, you never believed me and mocked me and called me a liar.

I'll never forgive you for it.

I was pleased to have left the folds of that satanic master of mine and despite all the attacks and difficulties I was a bit optimistic and looked forward to living over the past two days.

Not anymore.

You know when the person who you love as a father thinks you're a fake and believes the words of a charlatan poster X who's made me a Christian then it's over for the son and if the son has numerous other problems that are tormenting him and is being attacked by adverse forces then the only option left for such an unfortunate son who has no one in the world and who is loved no more by his online dad is to pull the trigger on his head.

Permit me to call you Papa just once more, for the last time.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57416
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
you've... never once appreciated the profound intelligence, strong unbias and deep yogic experiences that I have.
You've always been jealous of me...
for the last time...
Isn't is funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to have been born and raised in India but uses contemporary American slang and phrasing...?

And isn't it funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to live in India but only seems to post his "profound intelligence and deep yogic experiences" during what is "daytime" in North America and the middle of the night in "India"...?

Wonder why that is...?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57417
Aug 26, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
So, you believe I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs?
How many times do I have tell you that, unlike to you, it doesnt matter to me what your religion is?

Regardless of whether you are in ancestry, what you really are is a LOON.

Whats important is that we found your real name, and with it, the links to the rest of postings...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57418
Aug 26, 2013
 
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't is funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to have been born and raised in India but uses contemporary American slang and phrasing...?
And isn't it funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to live in India but only seems to post his "profound intelligence and deep yogic experiences" during what is "daytime" in North America and the middle of the night in "India"...?
Wonder why that is...?
He uses quite a bit of Britishisms as well. I am convinced he is Indian. But now we know more about Arup's online career.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57419
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He uses quite a bit of Britishisms as well. I am convinced he is Indian...
Oh... well as long as YOU believe him than HE MUST BE...!

Right...?!!!

So tell us "Frijoles"...

What exactly makes you the ultimate authority here...?

Because YOU say so...?!!!

You sound like as much an egotistical fool as Joey P.

Forgive me if I laugh in your face Bean Boy...!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57420
Aug 26, 2013
 
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... well as long as YOU believe him than HE MUST BE...!
Right...?!!!
So tell us "Frijoles"...
What exactly makes you the ultimate authority here...?
Because YOU say so...?!!!
You sound like as much an egotistical fool as Joey P.
Forgive me if I laugh in your face Bean Boy...!
and your point is....(like I care...)
Here is One

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57421
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... well as long as YOU believe him than HE MUST BE...!
Right...?!!!
So tell us "Frijoles"...
What exactly makes you the ultimate authority here...?
Because YOU say so...?!!!
You sound like as much an egotistical fool as Joey P.
Forgive me if I laugh in your face Bean Boy...!
Gawd you're a fornicating moron! The world would be a better place if someone shoved the barrel of a pistol up your but and popped a cap.
TWP

Bowie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57422
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're a fornicating moron! The world would be a better place if someone shoved the barrel of a pistol up your but and popped a cap.
Wow...!

You can really just feel all the love and compassion from a true Obama Liberal when they threaten to kill you...!!!

Remember Road Toa d...

I know where you live...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57423
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Don't know what the real name of Joel Pastakia is, but I knew he used the name Arup Isaacs, as I pointed out two years ago.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57424
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He uses quite a bit of Britishisms as well. I am convinced he is Indian. But now we know more about Arup's online career.
Everyone on the Internet is the smartest, best-looking, most well-loved person they know. How could it be other?

As for me, I'm a former male supermodel who had to quit being an astronaut because it took too much time away from my combined law and medical practice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57425
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just pissed because WE see you as dog sht.
Frijoles---You are just PISSED because WE see you as dog sht.

HughBe--- Speaking about being pissed it is clear to me that refuse like WE are looking into the mirror to describe their better/HughBe.

WE WE, you and ALL other WE WE who share your opinion are nobodies are are jealous worthless cruffs. Indeed, the opinion expressed on behalf of WE is truly a reflection of the DOG SH-T value that WE have in character, integrity and personal worth.

Who the FLOC do you/WE think that you/WE are?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57426
Aug 26, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have tell you that, unlike to you, it doesnt matter to me what your religion is?
Regardless of whether you are in ancestry, what you really are is a LOON.
Whats important is that we found your real name, and with it, the links to the rest of postings...
Frijoles---Whats important is that WE found your(Joel) real name

HughBe--- You are a flocking ass.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57427
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaacs sounds Christian, right?
The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is fake.
Someone has been copying and pasting my articles from this thread and the Allah thread on other sites for long and has used various names including Joel and now this Christian name Isaacs.
I am not a Christian or a Hindu.
Please believe me.
I leave it to you.
Joel---The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is FAKE.

HUgh--Judaism has stymied the small brain that he/Frijoles has. He is a DUNCE and a deceiver.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57428
Aug 26, 2013
 
Frijoles, did you go to your rabbi for that second circumcision?

I am sure that he was looking forward to seeing you and I know the you were looking forward to the SUCKING that your rabbi would do to your little DICK after he has removed more of your foreskin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57429
Aug 26, 2013
 
the=that
Siraj

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57430
Aug 26, 2013
 
Mr Joel:

I am a Muslim from India. I would like to know your opinion on caste system. Why all these differences among Hindus with respect to caste?

Please tell why Hindus worship Hanuman who looks like a monkey.

Thanks you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57431
Aug 27, 2013
 
Hughbe is throwing a tantrum....

What cute behavior

if one is 3 years old....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57432
Aug 27, 2013
 
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Don't know what the real name of Joel Pastakia is, but I knew he used the name Arup Isaacs, as I pointed out two years ago.
You Italians always claim to be the first to discover everything....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57433
Aug 27, 2013
 
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on the Internet is the smartest, best-looking, most well-loved person they know. How could it be other?
As for me, I'm a former male supermodel who had to quit being an astronaut because it took too much time away from my combined law and medical practice.
I can relate. After I discovered the cure for polio, I also had to cut down my modeling career so as to spend more time working to eradicate world hunger and still be available for autographs.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57434
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TWP wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't is funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to have been born and raised in India but uses contemporary American slang and phrasing...?

And isn't it funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to live in India but only seems to post his "profound intelligence and deep yogic experiences" during what is "daytime" in North America and the middle of the night in "India"...?

Wonder why that is...?
LMAO.

So, you're convinced that I am an American posting from the US?

Well, what that does me being a "US citizen" make me - WASP? Jewish? Hindu? Sikh? African, Zoroastrian (since Pastakia is a Zoroastrian surname. Note - Joel is my actual name but the surname, Pastakia, is assumed for security purposes but a few months ago I discarded the Pastakia part)???????

I have overcome the need to sleep due to the integral yoga which is why I stay up at night and in the past would keep posting till the wee hours of the morning. I am awake 24/7 and am fresh, energetic and alert at all times.....

Anyway, thanks for thinking about me.

Best Regards.

Well, you're free to believe whatever you want about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••