Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,574)

Showing posts 51,461 - 51,480 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he IS the smartest, richest, most spiritually enlightened person in India. So there's that.
We're not worthy!

We're not worthy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.
What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.
He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.
What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.
If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.
But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.
And they call themselves "realists"!!
At the very end, he couldnt close the deal!

fail.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.
What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.
He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.
What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.
If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.
But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.
And they call themselves "realists"!!
Are you still working on the list of Quran verses you promised?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

What do you know about life?
I didn't say that people should stop having sex.

I said one should not indulge in sex with multiple partners as that would be damaging to one's force's fields.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

REACTION OF FEMALES TO AN EXTRA-HANDSOME YOUNG MALE:

Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting. Recently, I read in a local magazine that 3 young men holding Qatari citizenship who were visiting Saudi Arabia were deported by the Saudi religious police for being "toooo handsome" - the reason given by the Saudi police was that young Saudi females would fall head-over-heels in love with them and so these men were a threat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person.

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting.
LOL
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I said one should not indulge in sex with multiple partners as that would be damaging to one's force's fields.
Actually what you said was that sex was masturbation in a woman's vagina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting. Recently, I read in a local magazine that 3 young men holding Qatari citizenship who were visiting Saudi Arabia were deported by the Saudi religious police for being "toooo handsome" - the reason given by the Saudi police was that young Saudi females would fall head-over-heels in love with them and so these men were a threat.
Are you sure it wasnt simply because your fly was unzipped?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter what exactly you say.

The point remains. By your own admittance, you have no experience in these matters. And by you own admittance, you are disgusted by these matters.

So why would you offer advice to others on these matters?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I can easily perceive the aura of people and those who're promiscuous have the most messed up ones and this psycho-vital-physical pollution gets reflected in their life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you sure it wasnt simply because your fly was unzipped?
What nonsense is this!

Many people of Middle Eastern ancestry that have some European blood in their veins due to inter-marriage are very good looking.

It's because of my extra-good looks that most females keep behaving in that manner in my presence.

Most people in my family are very good looking, extra-handsome, I'd say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Talking of "zips and flys", once in a crowded departmental store, a female in her early 20s who had been giving me the stares somehow managed to brush past me with a loaded shopping bag and as she did so the back of her right hand holding the bag rubbed against my crotch. It was deliberate but she made it appear an accident. I was disgusted at this immoral, sex-starved bitch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Listening to some great songs.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Listening to some great songs.
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

The Punch and Judy show now extends to Syria - Assad is a Free Mason and a crypto-Jew and the Islamist opposition is a creation of the Free Masonic Western-based intel agencies. The control extends beyond to a powerful clique of the most powerful people in the world who're heavily involved in the occult that gives them full control over human society and most of the world's natural resources. Edgar Cayce said that WW3 would begin from the region near Libya and Syria. WW 3, as the past two world wars, will be another orchestrated conflict by the shadow government. It'll be the last major war fought on earth that its creators envisage will wipe out most of humankind - as a blood ritual to their Babylonian God, the Asura of Death/Falsehood - with the survivors living in a strict police state run along occult lines of the malevolent kind. They plan the event for 2015 or so. Let's see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

typo - months, not moths

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I'm feeling sad...I'm going over to the Shamiana, the 24 hour coffee shop in the Taj, to meet friends who're sitting there since the last 2 hours. Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense is this!
Many people of Middle Eastern ancestry that have some European blood in their veins due to inter-marriage are very good looking.
It's because of my extra-good looks that most females keep behaving in that manner in my presence.
Most people in my family are very good looking, extra-handsome, I'd say.
Or maybe you had ketchup on your face
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you had ketchup on your face
Please, ketchup is way too common for Joel. Grey Poupon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,461 - 51,480 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••