Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,321 - 51,340 of 68,991 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57107 Aug 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your masters damaged you. Thanks to Jesus this damage can be corrected when you experience the joy of vaginal sex.
Your parents only damaged you in giving you too much of an easy life. Leave the people alone.
No thanks to Jesus. Usually after the jeesus freaks invade, all the fun is sucked out of the room.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57108 Aug 20, 2013
Hugh and Jesus are a disgrace!

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57109 Aug 20, 2013
That which becomes everything without undergoing diminution, decomposition or alteration is the absolute.

Location hidden

#57110 Aug 20, 2013
I think Hugh is "pretty" to look at.

Location hidden

#57111 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I think Hugh is "pretty" to look at.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nZ2yy2zG2D0/T4rZSol...

Location hidden

#57112 Aug 20, 2013
IS SPIRITUALISM GENETIC?

1) Yes and no.

2) If the ancestral gene pool is dominated by mental, vital-emotional and physical instincts of a beneficial kind then it's easier for the psychic to open up and come to the front to psychichize the frontal personality made up of the mental, vital-emotional and physical force fields.

3) Once the frontal personality is under the influence of the activated psychic, it's easy for the psychic to soar beyond the frontal personality without being restricted by it. As such the awakened psychic is freed of the smothering effects of the surface personality that's of genetic origin and rise beyond to the higher realms beyond mind, vital-emotional and matter and unite with the superior ranges of conscious energy and it can thereafter also cause these superior ranges of conscious energy to descend into the psychichized lower vehicles of mind, vital-emotion and body to to further upgrade them by infusing them with the power, light, plasticity, bliss, peace and knowledge of the higher ranges.

Location hidden

#57114 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
IS SPIRITUALISM GENETIC?
1) Yes and no.
Your willingness to take a stand is one of your more admirable qualities.

Location hidden

#57115 Aug 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you.

I am not a fence sitter since I usually never speculate or indulge in foolish mental arguments like those who live in the ordinary consciousness.

With me the answers come ready-made into my intuitive mind.

I usually don't think when I seek answers to deeper questions - I aspire and usually the fully-formed answer with the complete logic and vibe descends into my mind and I can actually see and feel it penetrating my mental space from the higher realms. Thereafter, I just have to speak it out or type it online. Besides, I regularly get a few spontaneous inner experiences that give me still deeper insights into the true nature, subtler functions and causal connections of the topic. There's always a higher force hovering above, within and all around me which gets activated in varying degrees depending on the needs and circumstances. The presence of this higher force manifests as a golden glow on my body that fluctuates in intensity and is particularly bright and very noticeable to anyone during and after an experience.

Location hidden

#57116 Aug 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The yes and no reply of mine is valid under different circumstances for each of these as explained in the post in detail.

Soul is not the life-force or breath of life as imagined by ignorant persons.

The soul is the psychic consciousness that stands behind the frontal personality of mind, vital-emotions-physical.

Psychic is a projection of the individualized cosmic self, cosmic self is a projection of the individualized supracosmic self and so on...

The psychic can be seen through the yogic consciousness and it appears as a forefinger in length and is ovoid in shape. Its color is shimmering silver.

The psychic is under the influence of hereditary impulses of the mental, vital-emotional and physical kinds so long as it's dormant or feebly activated but once it awakens to a high degree and comes forward to psychichize the frontal personality then it gradually breaks free of the genetic influences and the genetic coloring begins getting transforming and once the awakened psychic soars above the psychichized frontal personality any residual genetic influences no longer impact it. If however the psychic ascends without psychichizing the frontal personality then it's usually obstructed or pulled down by the genetic impulses that dominate the un-psychichized frontal personality and so on....

Location hidden

#57117 Aug 20, 2013
LIFE:

1) Life in the body is not due to the life-force/breath of life as announced by the ignorant Hebrew patriarchs and others.

2) The life-force that's an aspect of the lower vital consciousness-force penetrates the physical force fields of the body to form a physico-vital force combination which animates the body and keeps it "alive".

3) Death occurs when this physico-vital force leaves the body permanently.

4) After the physico-vital force escapes from the body, the subtler forces of the subtle physical, vital and mental curl up or close ranks and attach themselves to the inlying psychic and only on the 7th day after death of the body do these finer forces attached to the psychic leave the body through the micro-aperture at the top of the head and then the force link connecting these finer forces with the body snaps unlike during an OBE when the force link between the disembodied finer forces and the body is maintained intact. During an OBE, usually, the whole complement of the finer forces doesn't leave the body.

5) Once the finer forces quit the dead body on the 7th day after death (escape of the physico-vital force from the body), the body is emptied of all its higher force contents.

6) Cremation unsettles the balance among the finer forces and compels them to quit the dead body within hours of death.

7) This is why burial is a better way of disposing off a corpse with its crown (head) facing the geographical north pole while its feet should face the geographical south pole for certain reasons connected with the play of the forces.

Location hidden

#57118 Aug 20, 2013
The human equivalents of mind, vital-emotional and physical forces that form the frontal personality are narrow selections from their wider and far more potent cosmic equivalents.

Location hidden

#57119 Aug 20, 2013
The subliminal consciousness lies behind the frontal consciousness, the subconscient lies below the frontal consciousness, the inconscient is stationed below the subconscient and the superconscient is poised above the frontal consciousness.

Location hidden

#57120 Aug 20, 2013
The subliminal consciousness is simply a broader and subtler aspect of the narrower and grosser frontal consciousness and it extends backwards from the frontal consciousness into deeper realms of personality.

Location hidden

#57121 Aug 20, 2013
The psychic consciousness is stationed behind the subliminal consciousness and it regulates and organizes the subliminal and the frontal consciousnesses from there. The extent to which the psychic is activated and unobstructed by the unregenerate genetic instincts brings out its regulating and organizing capacities to a greater degree.

Location hidden

#57122 Aug 20, 2013
The subconscient is stationed below the frontal or surface consciousness and its station in the body is the force field that inheres in the region corresponding to the soles of the feet from where its cumulative force radiates outward. The most perverse mental, vital and physical influences sink into the subconscient from where they keep routinely rising into the frontal consciousness to influence thoughts, desires and behavior. These constitute our repetitive, compulsive, obsessive and bad habits that're hard to shake off. So, never share footwear.

Location hidden

#57123 Aug 20, 2013
The station of the physico-vital consciousness force is the region corresponding to the cardiac center in the middle of the chest. The pentuple currents of the physico-vital force actually converge from the feet upwards, head downwards, hands inwards and so on in the cardiac center as well as radiate outwards from here.

Location hidden

#57124 Aug 20, 2013
The psychic is poised in the deeper recess of the cardiac center and is overlaid by the emotional forces. From here, the psychic connects with the overlying mental, vital and physical forces.

Location hidden

#57125 Aug 20, 2013
The inconscient is the spatio-temporal dimension below the subconscient where the full complement of the various mind, vital and physical forces converge and petrify. It's a region of total inactivity and near-complete non-vibration. It's extremely difficult for any higher force to penetrate the insconscient to regenerate it.

Location hidden

#57126 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I am not a fence sitter since I usually never speculate or indulge in foolish mental arguments like those who live in the ordinary consciousness.
sarcasm

Location hidden

#57127 Aug 20, 2013
The superconscient lies above the frontal consciousness and is constituted of the human equivalents of the higher mental and illumined mind ranges of consciousness that when activated connect to their universal equivalents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr dannytome 200,587
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search