Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,514)

Showing posts 50,261 - 50,280 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

At times when I see the vibrant households of a few of my friends, I feel very bad for myself. These friends live in huge houses with one set of grandparents, parents and siblings.The cooking is done by the grandmom and/or mom in a spirit of harmony. servants are not permitted to cook or touch the food. Grandad and dad look after the business and siblings are busy with studies. No one smokes, boozes or indulges in sexual promiscuity and a palpitant air of love, peace, harmony, prosperity and togetherness pervades the house. Aha bliss. My family life was hell given the bad habits picked up by my late dad and the constant fights taking place. Now, I am even lonlier after mom passed away and live alone in this huge apartment and have no good memories except those of pain, suffering, mind control and abuse. Mom and I were quite close. Tina, my sister, never looked back once she left India for higher studies in the US and her subsequent marriage to Aaron. Tina too is no more. I always counsel people about the imperative need to maintain domestic peace and to cultivate togetherness when I see a family being torn asunder due to pettiness, fights and bad lifestyle habits. Well.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, my friends are not religious fanatics, brainless fools, impoverished riff raff and miseducated jerks .
They laugh whenever they read your posts and call you Dr Dunce, Israel butt-licker, mumbo jumbo ritualist, lower middle class joker and biased rascal !
You have neither substance nor style which can be attributed to poor quality genes, inferior upbringing and substandard education.
Expected.
Anyway, take care.
Who spent the last few years chasing a new age cult?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the money runs out and his fair weather friends move on to greener pastures, leaving poor Joel with no one to gloat over with an air of superiority.
more like a whiff of inferiority...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who spent the last few years chasing a new age cult?
I'm out of the new age cult but how come you're still deeply involved in your satanic ancestral cult whose perverse roots stretch back to babylonian times?

JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Well, whatever, peace, love, progress and goodwill to all. Later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of the new age cult but how come you're still deeply involved in your satanic ancestral cult whose perverse roots stretch back to babylonian times?
Ummm.....perhaps maybe because it is not doomsday cult whose members think they have extra-special powers?

And by the way, just because you are out of the cult doesnt give you an excuse to be stupid or bigotted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Well, whatever, peace, love, progress and goodwill to all. Later.
suck off

(smiles)
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
suck off
(smiles)
Please be careful. In Hugh's absence he will probably take you up on that.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

MUSINGS:

1) Semitic cults that're based on the worship of one particular demigod chosen from among a variety of such supraphysical beings preach sectarianism, bigotry, dignorance, murder, incest, doomsday and the coming of some messiah after the decimation of non-believers.

2) The supramental yoga teaches the transformation of being and terrestrial matter.

3) This superior technology - the supramental yoga - is far above the crude, cruel, bigoted and limited teachings of cults and religions that seeks to harmonize and integrate the entire being and immortalize it, cause the emergence of the supramental principle in being and terrestrial matter and the bringing foth of the next species - the supramental being from the mental being (man) by an act of emergence of the supramental power in mind, vital and matter.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

WARNING TO BELIEVERS:

1) There's nothing like a creator god. There exists a variety of beings on the various planes of existence that're graded manifestations of the unified field of consciuousness-energy (absolute). Most religious people fail to understand the imperative need to cultivate respect for all cults, faiths, scriptures, prophets and gods.

2) Even if a particular path be anti-existence don't hate it and never revile its god, prophet and scripture simply because your own god, scripture and prophet (s) have asked you to kill, disrespect or abuse them or consider them (rival gods) inferior/vile.

3) Never fall into this diabolical sectarian trap laid out by your particular god, prophet(s) and scripture since it's a move aimed at total mind control of the followers and the complete capture of the terrestrial force fields by one particular being with grand megalomanical ambitions of wanting to be worshipped by all and of being the best by pushing into the background its competitors (rival beings).

4) Never, never, fall into this sectarian trap.

5) Sectarianism invites a backlash from the other beings who you revile or ignore and they then go about creating obstacles in your mind, vital, emotions, body and family life and in the process unbalance the entire planes and parts of being and after death they seize or cast an adverse influence on your disembodied consciousness and energy thereby creating great disturbances in these subtle individualized force fields leading to torment.

6) So, though you may stick to your own god, salute all other paths and pay the minimal respects to its rivals or at least refrain from following the diabolical example of the prophets who made it their exclusive business to abuse the rival deities and who persecuted and mass murdered the human followers of rival cuts/religions.

7) Peace to all. Salutations to all the gods, prophets and scriptures.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Hugh honey,

I want a suck.

Where are you/

Wash your mouth before you proceed....

(smiles)
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
MUSINGS:
1) Semitic cults that're based on the worship of one particular demigod chosen from among a variety of such supraphysical beings preach sectarianism, bigotry, dignorance, murder, incest, doomsday and the coming of some messiah after the decimation of non-believers.
2) The supramental yoga teaches the transformation of being and terrestrial matter.
3) This superior technology - the supramental yoga - is far above the crude, cruel, bigoted and limited teachings of cults and religions that seeks to harmonize and integrate the entire being and immortalize it, cause the emergence of the supramental principle in being and terrestrial matter and the bringing foth of the next species - the supramental being from the mental being (man) by an act of emergence of the supramental power in mind, vital and matter.
I want to hear some more about how your master took advantage of you. How despite your "supramental power" he made a fool out of you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't command the supramental power.

I've had a few glimpses of it, that's all courtesy sri aurobindo.

My ex-master took advantage of my emotional disturbances in view of domestic discord and my opneness to trying
out new stuff and cast a spell on me using his adverse vital power which he fully or to a large extent commands. This created a struggle in my depths and I was never comfortable and as he began to sense that i was protected and began questioning his motives he unleashed some of the worst force attacks on me that one can imagine. I would have died in dec 2102 and it's then that i had to do something drastic to break free......more on this later. He's still trying to capture my force fields.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

The former French colony, Pondicherry, in peninsular India, is rightly called the Cote d"Azur of India or the Riviera of the East . Glimpses of elegant French influences in Pondicherry can be seen in the opening scenes of the film Life of Pi. There are thousands of French people still residing in Pondicherry and the chic architecture reminds one of a quintessential French town that's high on style and meticulous planning. The French are known for a highly developed sense of aesthetics and profound clarity of thought. The French quarter in Pondicherry is beautiful. However, the crown jewel in Pondicherry is Auroville - the lush green and architectural marvel of a city established by Sri Aurobindo and his Jewish spiritual colloborator, the Mother - which is a UN backed venture that's also supported by the Indian government. Auroville is one of the coolest places in India with most people living there drawn from different nations of the world. Hiranandani Gardens in suburban Mumbai is another great self-contained township on a hill that's near a lake and a forest and is home to an international crowd of yuppies. It boasts of great facilities and is lush and clean all year round. Move aside Malabar Hill - perhaps the most expensive residential area in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The former French colony, Pondicherry, in peninsular India, is rightly called the Cote d"Azur of India or the Riviera of the East . Glimpses of elegant French influences in Pondicherry can be seen in the opening scenes of the film Life of Pi. There are thousands of French people still residing in Pondicherry and the chic architecture reminds one of a quintessential French town that's high on style and meticulous planning. The French are known for a highly developed sense of aesthetics and profound clarity of thought. The French quarter in Pondicherry is beautiful. However, the crown jewel in Pondicherry is Auroville - the lush green and architectural marvel of a city established by Sri Aurobindo and his Jewish spiritual colloborator, the Mother - which is a UN backed venture that's also supported by the Indian government. Auroville is one of the coolest places in India with most people living there drawn from different nations of the world. Hiranandani Gardens in suburban Mumbai is another great self-contained township on a hill that's near a lake and a forest and is home to an international crowd of yuppies. It boasts of great facilities and is lush and clean all year round. Move aside Malabar Hill - perhaps the most expensive residential area in the world.
This message brought to you by the Indian Tourism Bureau, serving snobby spoiled rich kids since 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I don't command the supramental power.
I've had a few glimpses of it, that's all courtesy sri aurobindo.
To quote the gentle sages Wayne and Garth..."We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

yarp!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

narp

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

yarp! narp!

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

And now, open your eyes and see
What we have made is real
We are in Xanadu....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,261 - 50,280 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••