Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
49,901 - 49,920 of 68,374 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MONOTHEISM IS A FALSE DOCTRINE:

1) Yes, monotheism is a false teaching since there exist a plethora of archetypal beings on the various planes of consciousness-energy and so the idea of just one God is simply ridiculous.

2) The god of a particular religion is simply a specific archetypal being chosen from many archetypal beings that the founder of the religion chose to worship and this is why we find numerous warnings in the various scriptures against worshipping other gods (rival archetypal beings of the same plane or of other planes).

3) One may correctly aver that existence is one since the basal constituents of the varied states of existence reduce to various vibrational modec of consciousness and energy that originate as a gradation from a unified field of consciousness-energy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- I shall now define religion and it is a belief in gods or God or the supernatural.
Definition of SCIENCE it is the study of the "world" that we live in and so its pillars are VERIFIABLE, REPLICABLE, OBSERVABLE etc.
Science is NOT faith it is NOT religion and so for it to REVERSE its position on a matter e.g. the classification of homosexuality as a mental health disease it means that the pillars of science must have been applied and led to NEW scientific discoveries. What are these VERIFIABLE discoveries?
Science doesnt classify. People classify. Science suggests theories. Theories evolve as data collection and analyses evolve. Science is not static.

And yes, theories change all the time. Its all part of the method.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe -- Look into the scriptures and there you shall see the WAY. If you are bent on following a man follow me as I am on the WAY. The law of God does not FLOCK around and I don't when dealing with it.
Frijoles---Whose "scriptures"?
HughBe--- God's scripture meaning the words He gave to Moses and all the prophets.
Avoid CORRECTED "scriptures". Use the most ancient versions.
Frijoles-- Why should I flock your way?
HughBe--- Because I am on the ONLY way. There is no other way but the way that was delivered to the prophets.
Your messiah complex again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---They are converts for whatever reason but it is certainly NOT scientific.
Frijoles---So, now that you have defined religion, your next project is to redefine science?
HughBe--- I shall now define religion and it is a belief in gods or God or the supernatural.
Definition of SCIENCE it is the study of the "world" that we live in and so its pillars are VERIFIABLE, REPLICABLE, OBSERVABLE etc.
Science is NOT faith it is NOT religion and so for it to REVERSE its position on a matter e.g. the classification of homosexuality as a mental health disease it means that the pillars of science must have been applied and led to NEW scientific discoveries. What are these VERIFIABLE discoveries?
The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_meth...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are these VERIFIABLE discoveries?
And by the way, I already posted on the history of the reevaluation of the concept (Kinsey above)

I should of reminded you that before the last two posts, but your butchering of the scientific method appalled me.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.aglp.org/gap/1_history/
Alfred Kinsey's and colleagues' study on male and female sexuality marked the beginning of a cultural shift away from the view of homosexuality as pathology and toward viewing it as a normal variant of human sexuality.
Kinsey had criticized scientists' tendency to represent homosexuals and heterosexuals as "inherently different types of individuals."
Therefore, he introduced a 0 to 6 scale to classify sexual behavior or fantasy from "exclusively heterosexual" to "exclusively homosexual" (the "Kinsey Scale"). The "Kinsey Reports" found that 37% of males and 13% of females had at least some overt homosexual experience to the point of orgasm; furthermore, 10% of males were more or less exclusively homosexual and 8% of males were exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55. This is where the frequently quoted "10%" figure comes from. 2-6% of women reported more or less exclusively homosexual experience or response. A more modest 4% of males and 1-3% of females had been exclusively homosexual after the onset of adolescence until the time of the interview.
"Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories... The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects." (Kinsey, et al. 1948 Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948), p. 639).
0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual
1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6- Exclusively homosexual
(Kinsey 1948), p. 638
Kinsey was a pervert, but that answer was non-responsive
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your messiah complex again.
rabbee: christian - anointed or messiah like, aka follow the leader. does an apprentice, following the steps of their master, mean they have a messiah complex? does anyone doing what G-D, says to do to be holy. mean it is, a deity complex? does pleasing the boss, make you the boss?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: christian - anointed or messiah like, aka follow the leader. does an apprentice, following the steps of their master, mean they have a messiah complex? does anyone doing what G-D, says to do to be holy. mean it is, a deity complex? does pleasing the boss, make you the boss?
What you are describing is a prophet.

What i was referring to was a messiah, in the Christian tradition. Huggy is Christian (or something like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinsey was a pervert, but that answer was non-responsive
You asked where the classifications and the declassifications came from i.e. were they Psychiatrists?

I provided you an answer as to the history. He was not a shrink.

Your issue if you didnt like the fact I answered your question
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked where the classifications and the declassifications came from i.e. were they Psychiatrists?
I provided you an answer as to the history. He was not a shrink.
Your issue if you didnt like the fact I answered your question
you are a real idiot douchbag

Kinsey's contribution to dsm-IV ?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like delusional thinking that government is there to protect you.
I feel safer in NYC and even Stamford knowing there are cops around.

I do believe our military will defend us against any foreign attacks.

I also believe the courts will generally protect my rights as spelled out in the law.

Am I crazy?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe those that actually have a conscience.
Cops and doctors (esp psychiatrists) are in the position of almost playing god. Getting dumped on all the time.

You have to listen to and take all this crap and you can't really act out or express yourself honestly. You swallow a lot crap.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the type of experts that you refer to.
Only a fool stops learning and revising his opinion.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former is not my adversary, I am just bruising him.
And you said no rough stuff. Baxtard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a real idiot douchbag
Kinsey's contribution to dsm-IV ?
His contribution was to the evolution and refinement of how scientists view gender attraction.

This is getting old. I posted the article. That is relevant to your original question. Read the daam thing.

I dont waste time here going round and round on your personal political issues.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are describing is a prophet.
What i was referring to was a messiah, in the Christian tradition. Huggy is Christian (or something like that.
rabbee: whether true or false, all on earth are prophets at least at some point in time. a messiah can be as little as, somebodies hero. and people who want to emulate their hero, does not make it a messiah complex. the word christian, is like say we are trying to emulate our savior. that is not enough evidence, to call it a messiah complex.

i did not let, my hair and beard grow. because i just, felt like it. something happened, in my life to cause it. even if none of you can accept it, that i have seen and spoke with G-D. and i was so totally impressed, that i want to be like G-D.

that does not give me a deity complex, with just trying to be like my HERO. G-D is my ONE True Love, and if the world does not like it. they can all, stay here in hell and go deeper too. even if there is not one, to truly love me here in TheTorah today. G-D, does.

but i can only go so far with that, because i am only The-His-Male-Child. since G-D claimed to have, taken my girly side away. half way to paradise, is not actually paradise. without the holy woman, there is no way to make it there. and if G-D, can deliver me with the perfect mate, it's G-D'S fault not mine. since it obviously is not going to be this worlds grandmother, and all of the her forever grandbrats.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel safer in NYC and even Stamford knowing there are cops around.
I do believe our military will defend us against any foreign attacks.
I also believe the courts will generally protect my rights as spelled out in the law.
Am I crazy?
rabbee: no amount of police, military, or courts, can replace a blessing from G-D. nor can they prevent, a curse from G-D. since all your kings horses, and all of your kings men, cannot protect you without G-D blessing it so.

no police, military, or court can defeat me without G-D'S say so. nobody but G-D, can change my life story here in TheTorah. we cannot change the destiny, of the cursed or the blessed. all we can do, is encourage the cursed to repent! so G-D can change their destiny to more favorable.

i don't need, police or an army to defeat those, who have already defeated themselves against G-D here in TheTorah. when even the jews in ysrael, are really busy trying to defeat themselves for not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. you all do not need any enemies to defeat yourselves, your already doing such a wonderful job against G-D yourselves. your not the way, to prevent the diluvium thrice again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Two weeks until I leave for Comic Con!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool stops learning and revising his opinion.
rabbee: and accepting all the antiG-D, opinions and advice and counsel are worth nothing in the end. the whole world will still be almost completely destroyed because of it. and the ark, shall be afloat again.

the best advice and counsel in this world against G-D, is still all eternal genocide.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Science deals with phenomena, not noumena. The question of origins and most causal mechanisms stay beyond the narrow scope of material sciences and math.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••