Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
47,701 - 47,720 of 68,418 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

"because the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non‑idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "

1."PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles"

2. WHY?

3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS. They can then MISLEAD the people and the Jewish people will not know that they are being misled because there is no SOCIALIZATION and as such they will not truly know how others feel and think.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Issue...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are my theological beliefs?
Do you know that they are found in the scriptures ONLY?
Had you embraced the scriptures ONLY then based on what you are saying YOU would be a Christian but alas your god-men have fabricated their own laws and have subordinated the laws of their Maker to their own laws.
What makes you feel that I have to accept anything that you and the ENTIRE world says?
As long as I am alive I shall REJECT all that is the world that I think are WRONG including labels and practices.
You are obsessed with Jesus and you want the rest of us to follow along

Thats pretty white bread Christian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
"because the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non&#8209;idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "
2. WHY?
3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS. They can then MISLEAD the people and the Jewish people will not know that they are being misled because there is no SOCIALIZATION and as such they will not truly know how others feel and think.
Jihad against the Rabbis continues

I guess its a slow day in Jamaica. No gays to beat up on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Frijoles, explain 1 and 2 below. Reconcile the REJECTION of Jews as IDOLATERS because they embrace Jesus and the idea that ISRAEL must be left alone with IDOLS providing there is peace.
"There is even a sense that PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God. In response to Hosea 4:17 ("Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone."), the Midrash says, "even if Israel is tied to idols, leave him, as long as peace prevails within it" (Genesis Rabbah 38:6)."
1. PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God.
2."even if ISRAEL is tied to IDOLS, LEAVE HIM....
S uck me
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- WHY do you think that the Jewish people FABRICATED these FAIRY TALES? Why do YOU cast aspersion on the INTEGRITY of the Jewish people?
Never said that.

Folks are free to believe what they wish.

Somewhere along the line, someone began to believe the stories were true and a religion was born.

Many people feel the need for that in their lives.

“If God created us in his own image, we have more than reciprocated."
&#8213; Voltaire
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT talking about religious dogmas that came out of the orifices of rabbis we are talking about actual EXPERIENCES of the Jewish people.
Do you have evidence to back up this statement?

Otherwise, I don't believe it.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--I also stopped being Catholic.
HughBe--- Are YOU ethno-religious?
I do not have that honor.

I am a shanty Irishman.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former----People are free to cancel or change their beliefs.
HughBe--- And YOU have the right to INSIST that they are still RELIGIOUS even when they have rejected religion.
Read the line of mine to which you are responding and you will see how ass-backwards your statement is. Retard.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Does not change the ethnoreligious history of the Jews.
HUghBe--- Your agenda is NOT TRUTH instead it consists of LIES and DECEPTION.
No back rub for you tonight. Bitch.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Gremlins
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins
Makes them multiply.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Former---How does ones sexuality impact/affect you?
HughBe--- Question DODGED as usual. In many ways for example IDIOTS like you will tell lies on me because I DISAGREE with HOMOSEXUALITY.
"Disagreeing with homosexuality" is like disagreeing with brown eyes or brown skin.

It makes no sense. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, just is.

Stop fighting gravity. Nature is what it is.

Wake up my kinky haired backward friend. You are a dinosaur.
HughBe wrote:
Example, calling me homophobic just because I don't accept the NASTY practice. I neither FEAR which is what a PHOBIA is nor HATE homosexuals. Recall your LYING words "You are a homophobe."
You're a homophobe.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Gay fellow,I neither FEAR homosexuals nor do I DISCRIMINATE against them. I believe that the CRIMINAL minded nastiness that pushes these LIES on people should be LOCKED up.
Homophobes should be rounded up and put on an island in the West Indies.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe --However, HOMOSEXUALITY remains WRONG and a SIN.
Former--Says who? Prove who said this and explain
why you believe it.
HughBe--- I just said it. The proof is beyond the scope of your comprehension skills.
Cop out. You have not a leg to stand on in you beliefs.

"It's true 'casue I said so!" LOL!!!!!
HughBe wrote:
Former---Are you saying it is wrong BECAUSE you think it's a sin or is there also some other reason why you say it is wrong??
HughBe-- It is a SIN because it transgresses God's law.
Says who?

Who's god?

Why is this imaginary being's words so important to you that you will shun an entire segment of the worlds population on his say so?

Sounds a little shaky to me.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the government has the ability to decrease the potency of storms, why haven't they done it?
Please share the evidence that they do have this ability.

Quality source, please - if you have any.

Thanks in advance.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is correct so it doesnt matter if there is an r or a d next to their name.
Mistake on both sides.

But I still like our side better.

Smaller, much less significant mistakes.

Only FoxNews thinks otherwise.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with Jesus and you want the rest of us to follow along
Thats pretty white bread Christian.
BS is noted
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, am I the author of these words, "the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non&#8209;idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "

NO.

Your rabbis have waged a Jihad against themselves with their own STUPIDITY and EVIL. The quote came from a JEWISH site.

Again,
2. WHY?
3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
S uck me
The wisdom of your SAGES follow.

1. PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God.
2."even if ISRAEL is tied to IDOLS, LEAVE HIM...

Please explain their profound wisdom above.

I thought that once you are a Jew and you are into IDOLATRY your god-men says that you are no longer a Jew but here they CONTRADICT themselves. The CHRISTIAN Jews who have had their IDENTITY taken from them by the pharaohs must be comforted with #2 above. "LEAVE him" the sages say.

What an abusive and EVIL set of people your rabbis are. Can you imagine any SANE person however STUPID even at the level of the rabbis saying that " PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God."

In my mind it takes MADNESS and or EVIL to ejaculate such a thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, am I the author of these words, "the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non&#8209;idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "
NO.
Your rabbis have waged a Jihad against themselves with their own STUPIDITY and EVIL. The quote came from a JEWISH site.
Again,
2. WHY?
3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"Disagreeing with homosexuality" is like disagreeing with brown eyes or brown skin.
It makes no sense. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, just is.
Stop fighting gravity. Nature is what it is.
Wake up my kinky haired backward friend. You are a dinosaur.
<quoted text>
You're a homophobe.
<quoted text>
Homophobes should be rounded up and put on an island in the West Indies.
<quoted text>
Cop out. You have not a leg to stand on in you beliefs.
"It's true 'casue I said so!" LOL!!!!!
<quoted text>
Says who?
Who's god?
Why is this imaginary being's words so important to you that you will shun an entire segment of the worlds population on his say so?
Sounds a little shaky to me.
Former---"Disagreeing with homosexuality" is like disagreeing with brown eyes or brown skin.

HughBe--- I thought that you were NOT religious but I was wrong. What you have said is PURE faith it is NOT science.

Former---It makes no sense. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, just is.

HUghBe--- Both are "just is" as you have said but HOMOSEXUALITY "just is" UNNATURAL and unclean while hetero.. "just is" is clean and natural.

Former---Stop fighting gravity. Nature is what it is.

HughBe--- Your lack of thinking skills account for your acceptance and no doubt PRACTISE of homosexuality. If people did not fight gravity there would be no space travel or research etc. Wake up you are living in the 21st century.

Former---Wake up my kinky haired backward friend.

HughBe--- I love my kinky hair I really do. Are YOU jealousy of it?

Former--You are a dinosaur.

HughBe--- It appears that you are not only having trouble identifying the different sexes but there is also a challenge in identifying species.

HughBe--- Gay fellow,I neither FEAR homosexuals nor do I DISCRIMINATE against them. I believe that the CRIMINAL minded nastiness that pushes these LIES on people should be LOCKED up.

Former---Homophobes should be rounded up and put on an island in the West Indies.

HughBe--- I see that you are tired of the white pencils and CRAVE chewing on some BIG BAMBOOS.

Former---Who's god?

HughBe--- I am god.

Former---Why is this imaginary being's words so important to you that you will shun an entire segment of the worlds population on his say so?

HughBe--- Meaningless and STUPID words.

Former---Sounds a little shaky to me.

HughBe--- Take your medications the shaky "sounds" that you speak of is only in your head.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that.
Folks are free to believe what they wish.
Somewhere along the line, someone began to believe the stories were true and a religion was born.
Many people feel the need for that in their lives.
“If God created us in his own image, we have more than reciprocated."
&#8213; Voltaire
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence to back up this statement?
Otherwise, I don't believe it.
<quoted text>
I do not have that honor.
I am a shanty Irishman.
<quoted text>
Read the line of mine to which you are responding and you will see how ass-backwards your statement is. Retard.
<quoted text>
No back rub for you tonight. Bitch.
HughBe--- WHY do you think that the Jewish people FABRICATED these FAIRY TALES? Why do YOU cast aspersion on the INTEGRITY of the Jewish people?

Former---Never said that.

HughBe--- YOU did, YOU called their reported HISTORY and experiences FAIRY TALES.

What are FAIRY TALES?

Former---Folks are free to believe what they wish.

HughBe--- Correct and to REJECT religion if they want to do so. NEVER forget this and leave the secular Jews alone. Don't force God or any gods upon them and their IDENTITY.

Former---Somewhere along the line, someone began to believe the stories were true and a religion was born.

HughBe--- That is NOT the origins of the bible stories.

HughBe--We are NOT talking about religious dogmas that came out of the orifices of rabbis we are talking about actual EXPERIENCES of the Jewish people.

Former---Do you have evidence to back up this statement?

HughBe--- I would say the same amount of evidence that I have of slavery 200 years ago in America. I was NOT there. I TRUST the report of the JEWISH people.

Former---Otherwise, I don't believe it.

HughBe--- Tell me the evidence that you have of a chap called Christopher Columbus. Demonstrate why your evidence is superior to the history of the Jewish people.

Former--I also stopped being Catholic.

HughBe--- Are YOU ethno-religious?

Former--I do not have that honor.

HughBe---Your disclaimer, "Does not change the ethnoreligious" history that you have had. Nevertheless, identify the lack . Is it that you lack ETHNICITY or is it that you LACK a religious background being a former CATHOLIC and given that your parents were or are CATHOLICS?

Understand children of atheists JEWS will NEVER have a RELIGIOUS background as you have had and YET a dim-witted fool like you insist that they are ethono-religious. YOU have had a RELIGIOUS upbringing and yet you disown the title of ethnbo-religious but YOU want to put it on others where it is NOT applicable. Why are you such a HYPOCRITE?

Former--I am a shanty Irishman.

HughBe--- So you have no ethnicity but at least you are a HYPOCRITE. Do Irish people have a RELIGIOUS history or are they without one?

Former--Does not change the ethnoreligious history of the Jews.

HUghBe--- Your agenda is NOT TRUTH instead it consists of LIES and DECEPTION.

Self-decption must be a wonderful thing based on how you have CLEAVED to it.

Former---No back rub for you tonight. Bitch.

HughBE--- Where I am bitches are females. Again the challenge that you have in correctly identifying sexes is on display and it explains why you have the habit of SLEEPING with bitches.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Who's god?
HughBe--- I am god.
Recognition is the first step towards healing
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Boy. YOUR masters teach about "the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles"

Who benefits? THEM and ONLY them.

It gives them the opportunity to LIE to and to continue their ENSLAVEMENT of the MINDS of the JEWISH people.

SLAVERY is OVER. Slave masters MUST GO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Recognition is the first step towards healing
There is no healing necessary for my status as god. YOU must know your place when dealing with me. That is what it means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Boy. YOUR masters teach about "the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles"
It gives them the opportunity to LIE to and to continue their ENSLAVEMENT of the MINDS of the JEWISH people.
we shall overcome.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your Jewish relatives love this shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••