Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,386)

Showing posts 47,701 - 47,720 of65,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Oops I meant DESIGNATED evil one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---To QUOTE you(HughBe) in past posts "I am a Christian."
Frijoles now---A while back you ADMITTED that PEOPLE at home CALL you Christian
HughBe--- Dr. Flocker both statements are IRRECONCILABLE.
First you STATED that you were QUOTING me, recall "I am a Christian." and NOW you have CHANGED it to, I have admitted that people call me a Christian. Are you a FULL moron or a 99% moron?
If I call you a woman, does that make you a woman? Please don't think in terms of how you FUNCTION as a woman that is not being disputed or discussed.
What matters to most of us are actions (in this case your stated beliefs) not labels

Your core theological beliefs are consistent to what the rest of the world would consider Christian.

Thats good enuf for us. Lets be practical and real.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeding clouds has been around for years...I dont think its ever been successful.
It wouldnt suprise me that someone was working on it as a military application. Especially in the 60s. Age of space travel and what not.
I guess this could have been considered a conspiracy to terrorize the population if you happened to live in a colony populated by the 'Wicked Witches of the North.'
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ancient words from your scrolls, scripture, word-of-mouth etc mean nothing to me.
Any and all of these words could have been written by an old, muddled philosopher by candlelight while he sipped whiskey and/smoked a fat joint.
And you cannot prove this is not so.
And yet you accept this religion as your own.
That's your choice but don't ask me to interpret meaningless text.
Unless and until you can prove the text is of some significance in its origin and/or meaning/relevance.
Do you also give this church a lot of your money? Just curious.
<quoted text>
See above re my view on your scripture.
I also don't understand every fairy tale I read or hear about but that doesn't bother my much either.
<quoted text>
You tell him that Judaism is not the religion of the Jews when clearly it is.
<quoted text>
It is if you wish to be a force for good in the universe rather than a pimple on the ass of harmony and progress.
<quoted text>
Written by whom?
Do you have evidence of authorship.(Pure belief does not count.)
<quoted text>
I also stopped being Catholic.
People are free to cancel or change their beliefs.
Does not change the ethnoreligious history of the Jews.
<quoted text>
Not at all. As I said above, one can choose any religion to follow or none at all.
<quoted text>
It's an ethnoreligious group. This is widely know and accepted.
Except by you.
Is your WHOLE religion based on this concept?
HughBe--- Are you saying that the word OF holds significant meaning ONLY for believers? You were plainly asked, What is the meaning of the word OF?

Former--Any ancient words from your scrolls, scripture, word-of-mouth etc mean nothing to me.

HughBe--- OF is an ancient word and that explains why it has no meaning to you.

Former--Any and all of these words could have been written by an old, muddled philosopher by candlelight .....

HughBe--- IRRELEVANT and does not explain your INABILITY to explain a BIG word like OF.

Do you ever use the word OF? Have you ever spoken in this way, the car OF John?

Former---That's your choice but don't ask me to interpret meaningless text.

HughBe--- OF is quite meaningful to those who read and write but I accept your limitations.

Former--Unless and until you can prove the text is of some significance in its origin and/or meaning/relevance.

HughBe--- You cannot explain OF how can you grasp far more complex concepts.

Former---Do you also give this church a lot of your money? Just curious.

HughBe--- why your obsession with this topic?

Former---I also don't understand every FAIRY TALE I read or hear about but that doesn't bother my much either.

HughBe--- WHY do you think that the Jewish people FABRICATED these FAIRY TALES? Why do YOU cast aspersion on the INTEGRITY of the Jewish people?

We are NOT talking about religious dogmas that came out of the orifices of rabbis we are talking about actual EXPERIENCES of the Jewish people.

Former---You tell him that Judaism is not the religion of the Jews when clearly it is.

HughBe--- LIAR. I have said that it is the religion of many Jews. I have also said that some Jews are CHRISTIANS whether or NOT you like it. I have also indirectly said to you that the JEWS who were of the tribe of DAN did NOT follow JUDAISM and in fact were IDOLATERS for approximately 700 years.

Explain - And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land."

Former--I also stopped being Catholic.

HughBe--- Are YOU ethno-religious?

Former----People are free to cancel or change their beliefs.

HughBe--- And YOU have the right to INSIST that they are still RELIGIOUS even when they have rejected religion.

Former--Does not change the ethnoreligious history of the Jews.

HUghBe--- Your agenda is NOT TRUTH instead it consists of LIES and DECEPTION.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this could have been considered a conspiracy to terrorize the population if you happened to live in a colony populated by the 'Wicked Witches of the North.'
Or Gremlins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Are you saying that the word OF holds significant meaning ONLY for believers? You were plainly asked, What is the meaning of the word OF?
Former--Any ancient words from your scrolls, scripture, word-of-mouth etc mean nothing to me.
HughBe--- OF is an ancient word and that explains why it has no meaning to you.
Former--Any and all of these words could have been written by an old, muddled philosopher by candlelight .....
HughBe--- IRRELEVANT and does not explain your INABILITY to explain a BIG word like OF.
Do you ever use the word OF? Have you ever spoken in this way, the car OF John?
Former---That's your choice but don't ask me to interpret meaningless text.
HughBe--- OF is quite meaningful to those who read and write but I accept your limitations.
Former--Unless and until you can prove the text is of some significance in its origin and/or meaning/relevance.
HughBe--- You cannot explain OF how can you grasp far more complex concepts.
Former---Do you also give this church a lot of your money? Just curious.
HughBe--- why your obsession with this topic?
Former---I also don't understand every FAIRY TALE I read or hear about but that doesn't bother my much either.
HughBe--- WHY do you think that the Jewish people FABRICATED these FAIRY TALES? Why do YOU cast aspersion on the INTEGRITY of the Jewish people?
We are NOT talking about religious dogmas that came out of the orifices of rabbis we are talking about actual EXPERIENCES of the Jewish people.
Former---You tell him that Judaism is not the religion of the Jews when clearly it is.
HughBe--- LIAR. I have said that it is the religion of many Jews. I have also said that some Jews are CHRISTIANS whether or NOT you like it. I have also indirectly said to you that the JEWS who were of the tribe of DAN did NOT follow JUDAISM and in fact were IDOLATERS for approximately 700 years.
Explain - And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land."
Former--I also stopped being Catholic.
HughBe--- Are YOU ethno-religious?
Former----People are free to cancel or change their beliefs.
HughBe--- And YOU have the right to INSIST that they are still RELIGIOUS even when they have rejected religion.
Former--Does not change the ethnoreligious history of the Jews.
HUghBe--- Your agenda is NOT TRUTH instead it consists of LIES and DECEPTION.
Why do you spend energy on this?

Its past the point of absurd.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe---Is it RIGHT to have SEX with a 3 year old child?

Former---What is the connection?

HughBe---Follow closely. I said, I take it that you call wrong RIGHT plus to call wrong wrong does not equate to HATING any person or group.

Simplifying for YOU, my focus was on RIGHT and WRONG and to call each correctly is NOT hate.

Then in an inexplicable way YOU introduce RACE and there is no RIGHT and WRONG with RACE, simpleton.

Recall your BS, "And yet if someone called being black wrong you would call him a racist.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE."

How can there be no difference between RIGHT and WRONG and the matter of RACE?

That is the LINK. My focus was on RIGHT and WRONG and so my question, Is it RIGHT to have SEX with a 3 year old child?

Finally let whoever calls being BLACK wrong declare what is RIGHT and explain and support their HATE position.

HUghBe---How does BLACK impact on you and others apart from making you feel TINY?

Former---How does ones sexuality impact/affect you?

HughBe--- Question DODGED as usual. In many ways for example IDIOTS like you will tell lies on me because I DISAGREE with HOMOSEXUALITY.

Example, calling me homophobic just because I don't accept the NASTY practice. I neither FEAR which is what a PHOBIA is nor HATE homosexuals. Recall your LYING words "You are a homophobe."

Former--Are you beginning to understand?

HughBE--- Your agenda and ways are fully understood long ago.

Former--You are a homophobe.

HughBe--- I do NOT fear homosexuals. I do NOT hate homosexuals. I am attracted to people who have good and pleasant personalities be they HOMOSEXUALS or straight.

Former---Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Not only fear. It says Huggy is an example. It's in a footnote.

HughBe--- Gay fellow,I neither FEAR homosexuals nor do I DISCRIMINATE against them. I believe that the CRIMINAL minded nastiness that pushes these LIES on people should be LOCKED up.

HughBe --However, HOMOSEXUALITY remains WRONG and a SIN.

Former--Says who? Prove who said this and explain
why you believe it.

HughBe--- I just said it. The proof is beyond the scope of your comprehension skills.

Former---Are you saying it is wrong BECAUSE you think it's a sin or is there also some other reason why you say it is wrong??

HughBe-- It is a SIN because it transgresses God's law.

Former---I believe you know it your heart that your beliefs are wrong.

HughBe--- what are you smoking?

Former---Why don't you choose to "come out" to us as a thinking person? We will welcome you gladly.

HughBe--- I promise you, I will "come out" in a thousand lifetimes from now. Please wait it will be worth the wait.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not fair. I thought I was the delegated EVIL ONE here.
FR isnt even Jewish!
Former---I was looking for the name of the demonization..

HughBe--- Look in the mirror and there you shall see the answer.

Frijoles--Thats not fair. I thought I was the delegated EVIL ONE here.

FR isnt even Jewish!

HughBe--- Read with understanding and don't slip JEWISH into where it does not belong. I shall deal with such underhand nastiness severely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I promise you, I will "come out" in a thousand lifetimes from now. Please wait it will be worth the wait.
You aspire to be a zombie?

Really?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What matters to most of us are actions (in this case your stated beliefs) not labels
Your core theological beliefs are consistent to what the rest of the world would consider Christian.
Thats good enuf for us. Lets be practical and real.
What are my theological beliefs?

Do you know that they are found in the scriptures ONLY?

Had you embraced the scriptures ONLY then based on what you are saying YOU would be a Christian but alas your god-men have fabricated their own laws and have subordinated the laws of their Maker to their own laws.

What makes you feel that I have to accept anything that you and the ENTIRE world says?

As long as I am alive I shall REJECT all that is the world that I think are WRONG including labels and practices.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you spend energy on this?
Its past the point of absurd.

Give years involved and number them by HUNDREDS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You aspire to be a zombie?
Really?
Clearly you are not a native speaker of the English Language.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I had heard somewhere that they looked into (and maybe even tried to) "seed" clouds to increase rain in areas that needed it.
Why would the gov't in your view only attempt destructive rather than constructive effects to the weather?
To what end?
Well if the government has the ability to decrease the potency of storms, why haven't they done it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles, explain 1 and 2 below. Reconcile the REJECTION of Jews as IDOLATERS because they embrace Jesus and the idea that ISRAEL must be left alone with IDOLS providing there is peace.

"There is even a sense that PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God. In response to Hosea 4:17 ("Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone."), the Midrash says, "even if Israel is tied to idols, leave him, as long as peace prevails within it" (Genesis Rabbah 38:6)."

1. PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God.

2."even if ISRAEL is tied to IDOLS, LEAVE HIM....

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Issue...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when W enacted the Patriot Act after 9/11 and added the dept of Homeland Security, TSA etc?
The folks on the right all play on fear and ignorance.
The conspiracy nuts mostly just on the latter.
Yes that is correct so it doesnt matter if there is an r or a d next to their name.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles,

A few minutes ago I wrote, your god-men have fabricated their own laws and have subordinated the laws of their Maker to their own laws.

I went searching for something and look what I found, CONFIRMATION or an example of my words.

What manner of MADNESS is taught and promoted in JUDAISM?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

"because the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non&#8209;idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "

1."PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles"

2. WHY?

3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS. They can then MISLEAD the people and the Jewish people will not know that they are being misled because there is no SOCIALIZATION and as such they will not truly know how others feel and think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are my theological beliefs?
Do you know that they are found in the scriptures ONLY?
Had you embraced the scriptures ONLY then based on what you are saying YOU would be a Christian but alas your god-men have fabricated their own laws and have subordinated the laws of their Maker to their own laws.
What makes you feel that I have to accept anything that you and the ENTIRE world says?
As long as I am alive I shall REJECT all that is the world that I think are WRONG including labels and practices.
You are obsessed with Jesus and you want the rest of us to follow along

Thats pretty white bread Christian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
"because the need to PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles--apparently even non&#8209;idolatrous Gentiles--is given by the Talmud as a further reason to forbid consumption of their wine, Rabbi Zemah ruled that Muslim wine was still unfit to be drunk by a Jew. "
1."PREVENT SOCIALIZATION with the Gentiles"
2. WHY?
3. Who benefits from the lack of SOCIALIZATION? RABBIS. They can then MISLEAD the people and the Jewish people will not know that they are being misled because there is no SOCIALIZATION and as such they will not truly know how others feel and think.
Jihad against the Rabbis continues

I guess its a slow day in Jamaica. No gays to beat up on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Frijoles, explain 1 and 2 below. Reconcile the REJECTION of Jews as IDOLATERS because they embrace Jesus and the idea that ISRAEL must be left alone with IDOLS providing there is peace.
"There is even a sense that PEACE is MORE important THAN LOYALTY to God. In response to Hosea 4:17 ("Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone."), the Midrash says, "even if Israel is tied to idols, leave him, as long as peace prevails within it" (Genesis Rabbah 38:6)."
S uck me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,701 - 47,720 of65,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance