Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,264
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53084 May 23, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if someone called being black wrong you would call him a racist.
There is no difference.
You are a homophobe.
At the very least, you need to accept this truth.
ps...what is the name of you religious club?
HughBe---I take it that you call wrong RIGHT, I am not like you. So once again, to call wrong wrong does not equate to HATING any person or group. Please THINK, it will not hurt you.

Former---And yet if someone called being black wrong you would call him a racist.
There is no difference.

HughBe--- Are you an IDIOT or a JACKASS?

Is it RIGHT to have SEX with a 3 year old child?

What is wrong with the colour BLACK?

How does BLACK impact on you and others apart from making you feel TINY?

Former--You are a homophobe.

HughBe--- I do NOT fear homosexuals. I do NOT hate homosexuals. I am attracted to people who have good and pleasant personalities be they HOMOSEXUALS or straight.

However, HOMOSEXUALITY remains WRONG and a SIN.

Former--ps...what is the name of you religious club?

HughBe--- TRUTH and so it is hardly likely that you would ever qualify to be a member given your love for the opposite, not sex.
You love the same and are a club member of. In fact I believe that you are a Rear Admiral.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#53085 May 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- TRUTH.
What is Truth?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#53086 May 23, 2013
Is Judaism the Truth?

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53087 May 23, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>f
It is YOU who is attempting to re-label Jews.
We have established that you are Jamaican and we have established that you are Christian.
Therefore you are a Jamaican Christian.
Who is also a homophobe (who blames this fact on his religion).
A religion you refuse to name.
Probably out of fear of the gay Jews coming to find you!
:))
HughBe--- First, as far as I am aware you have no dog in the fight, you are just being plain STUPID. Is your approach meant as an investment in Frijoles for benefits in kind?

Getting to the meat.

HughBe---Who are YOU to label me?

Former---It is YOU who is attempting to re-label Jews.

HughBe--- Spoken like a LIAR or a DUNCE.

The rabbis have ENSLAVED and relabeled the Jewish people.

FACT, Israelites lived for HUNDREDS of years before God gave Moses the Law and they had the IDENTITY as ISRAELITES.

From the dictionary-- Israelite, "a DESCENDANT of Jacob(ISRAEL), especially a member of the hebrew people who inhabited the ancient kingdom of Israel."

Do YOU understand the DEFINITION? Israelites are DESCENDANTS of ISRAEL or SEED of ISRAEL. That is NOT my personal DEFINITION.

Exodus 4: 22-23 "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, ISRAEL(JEWS) is my son, even my firstborn:

23 And I say unto thee, LET MY SON GO, that he may serve me:"

Tell me, where is JUDAISM in their IDENTITY? were they OBSERVING Judaism while in Egypt?

Did they have the IDENTITY as ISRAELITES(Jews)?

Location hidden

#53088 May 23, 2013
Cathedral and John Connon High School, Mumbai, is better than the so-called specialized Stuyvesant High School, NY. The course-work of Grades 11th and 12th that students are exposed to at Cathedral is on par with the 2nd or 3rd year university math and science syllabus in any US university and, well, the preparation for the IIT JEE deals with math and science in even greater detail.

Location hidden

#53089 May 23, 2013
Bronx High School of Science is also inferior to say Cathedral (Mumbai), St Columba's (New Delhi) or La Martiniere (Kolkatta).
Voluntarist

United States

#53090 May 23, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify then, you don't see him as a war criminal?
Because that's sure it sounded like.
You're walking that statement back now?
That is correct that he is a war criminal according to common law for which he is under jurisdiction thereof.
You and the obummer supporters are the ones arguing that he is a us citizen, therefore subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53091 May 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Cathedral and John Connon High School, Mumbai, is better than the so-called specialized Stuyvesant High School, NY. The course-work of Grades 11th and 12th that students are exposed to at Cathedral is on par with the 2nd or 3rd year university math and science syllabus in any US university and, well, the preparation for the IIT JEE deals with math and science in even greater detail.
Is your high school better than MIT?
Voluntarist

United States

#53092 May 23, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the subject.
Your friend here is saying something else.
Perhaps you're not understanding his insinuation.
Are you dumb or just playing dumb?
These are the only two choices.
Ahh no, I know what alex jones says, he has had on as a guest the military guy that manipulated weather during the Vietnam war, he stated that they have the ability to increase the intensity of storms as well as the ability to decrease intensity, funny how they never decide to decrease the intensity of storms, that could save lives.
All of which is true, now if you think that they are still stuck in the 1960's with weather weapon technology you are the one that eeds their head checked.

Location hidden

#53093 May 23, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Is your high school better than MIT?
In many ways, yes.

The course work in math and science at Cathedral in Grades 11 and 12 is more challenging than the stuff taught in math and science at MIT in say the 1st and 2nd year.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#53094 May 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---To quote you in past posts "I am a Christian."
HughBe--- As you have said, just because you say it does not make it TRUE. Those words are applicable to you for the most part. Now, if you are not LYING as is your manner explain why you and Former would REPEATEDLY ask me what is my religion called.
Just yesterday Former asked, "What was the name of your religion again?" Post 53000 P2381
Why have your masters taught you and others to TRAMPLE on the commandment THOU SHALL NOT LIE?
FR doesnt frequent the Allah thread

A while back you admitted that people at home call you Christian, then you made no effort to refute their label

Thats good enough for me as a confession - not that there was any doubt

Location hidden

#53095 May 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why have your masters taught you and others to TRAMPLE on the commandment THOU SHALL NOT LIE?
What masters? The only master I have is my dog.

Are you always a paranoid type?

Location hidden

#53096 May 23, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you dont think that it is possible to manipulate or produce weather systems?
So I take it you now agree that climate change is a result of our actions?

Location hidden

#53097 May 23, 2013
At the undergrad level, IIT is better than MIT. It's only at the grad and doc levels that MIT outstrips IIT. Why, even the course work in math and science in top-notch Indian high schools like Cathedral (Mumbai) is superior in content and rigor when compared to the math and science taught in the 1st/2nd year in MIT.

Location hidden

#53098 May 23, 2013
The best high school students in India invariably enter the IITs, while the "dunces", those students failing to clear the stiff IIT JEE, rush to the American or British universities like MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Oxford, etc. The top-end students from the IITs enter US or European universities only at the grad or doc level, not before.
Voluntarist

United States

#53099 May 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you now agree that climate change is a result of our actions?
Don't be silly you goof ball, now its climate change? what happened to global warming?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53100 May 23, 2013
LOL

Location hidden

#53101 May 23, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly you goof ball, now its climate change? what happened to global warming?
Climate change has always been the umbrella concept as referred to in the scientific literature.

Global warming is often how the non scientific types refer to it.

But in fact climate change involves a whole lot more. It involves changes in solar radiation according to latitude, and changes is frequency, intensity, and duration of storm events. Its not just about warming, and in fact the warming does not affect all parts of the planet equally.

Consider this your first science lesson of the day. You are welcome.

Location hidden

#53102 May 23, 2013
I am not sure if this a better explanation, or not. Probably not.

wiki

Climate change is a significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods ranging from decades to millions of years. It may be a change in average weather conditions, or in the distribution of weather around the average conditions (i.e., more or fewer extreme weather events).

Climate change is caused by factors that include oceanic processes (such as oceanic circulation), biotic processes, variations in solar radiation received by Earth, plate tectonics and volcanic eruptions, and human-induced alterations of the natural world; these latter effects are currently causing global warming, and "climate change" is often used to describe human-specific impacts.
Voluntarist

United States

#53103 May 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change has always been the umbrella concept as referred to in the scientific literature.
Global warming is often how the non scientific types refer to it.
But in fact climate change involves a whole lot more. It involves changes in solar radiation according to latitude, and changes is frequency, intensity, and duration of storm events. Its not just about warming, and in fact the warming does not affect all parts of the planet equally.
Consider this your first science lesson of the day. You are welcome.
Do you ascribe to the statement "never let a good crisis go to waste"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info