Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,381)

Showing posts 47,601 - 47,620 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where the dunces? ROFL.
Not sure.

It says "Location Hidden" for you.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us support our system of gov't.
Even though I never voted for GW Bush, didn't support his wars, thought he and Cheney, Rumsfeld were probably war criminals - I never doubted the legitimacy of his presidency.(Supreme Court decision aside.)
I never questioned his religion or his country of origin ether. Or whether he has loyal, patriotic American.
Unlike those here who hate President Blackenstien (credit to Bill Maher) personally mostly because he's black, IMO.
W was our duly elected president and he represented us all at home and around the world. Idiot that he was and is.
Obama is a war criminal as well.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
NaturalNews (formerly Newstarget) is a website dedicated to alternative medicine and various conspiracy theories, such as chemtrails,[1] the alleged dangers of fluoride in drinking water (as well as that of MSG and aspartame) and alleged health problems caused by "toxic" ingredients in vaccines, including the now-discredited link to autism.[citation needed]
It features guest authors such as Joseph Mercola and antivaccinationist Jon Rappoport, has featured interviews with Russell Blaylock, Sandor Katz and others. It defends Andrew Wakefield's fraudulent 1998 study linking autism to vaccinations and is also outspoken against gun control, TSA screening procedures, GMOs, and claims that CT scans and mammograms cause cancer. It claims that mercury fillings are dangerous and need to be removed, and defends Scientology, but its primary purpose is the promotion of alternative medicine and (often controversial) nutrition claims.
Shawn Lawrence Otto mentions the site - specifically its discussion of the Vioxx controversy — in his list of references in his book Fool Me Twice, and New York Times reporter Christopher Kelly has mentioned Adams' endorsement of Jim Marrs' books.[2]
An article about conspiracy theories about the 2012 Aurora shooting in the Los Angeles Times mentioned an article on NaturalNews outlining such a conspiracy theory.[3]
Criticism [edit]
Among its most outspoken critics are "Orac" of ScienceBlogs,[9] who has called it "one of the most wretched hives of scum and quackery on the Internet," as well as Peter Bowditch of the website Ratbags,[10] and Jeff McMahon writing for Forbes.[11] Steven Novella has called NaturalNews "a crank alt med site that promotes every sort of medical nonsense imaginable. If it is unscientific, antiscientific, conspiracy-mongering, or downright silly, Mike Adams appears to be all for it – whatever sells the “natural” products he hawks on his site.".[12] Other critics of Adams' website include astronomer and blogger Phil Plait,[13] PZ Myers,[14] and Brian Dunning, who listed it as #1 on his "Top 10 Worst Anti-Science Websites" list.[15] Adams is listed as a "promoter of questionable methods" by Quackwatch[16] Robert T. Carroll at The Skeptic's Dictionary has said, "Natural News is not a very good source for information. If you don't trust me on this, go to Respectful Insolence or any of the other bloggers on ScienceBlogs and do a search for "Natural News" or "Mike Adams" (who is NaturalNews). Hundreds of entries will be found and not one of them will have a good word to say about Mike Adams as a source."[17]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NaturalNews
Yes because we all know that aspartame, gmo and msg is good for you.

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT
IT ISN'T.
Have you wondered where these terms 'sustainability' and 'smart growth'
and 'high density urban mixed use development' came from?
Doesn't it seem like about 10 years ago you'd never heard of them and
now everything seems to include these concepts? Is that just a
coincidence? That every town and county and state and nation in the
world would be changing their land use/planning codes and government
policies to align themselves with...what?
Click here for more: http://www.de mocratsagainst...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a war criminal as well.
How can he be a criminal if you do not accept the legitimacy of our system of law?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocked, shocked, shocked!
Attack the memessenger.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont think the government controls the weather. Hell, they cant even fund the NWS properly to PREDICT the weather.
Alex Jones talks about technology to enhance storms and the ability to weaken storms.

http://www.google.com/url...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he be a criminal if you do not accept the legitimacy of our system of law?
He is a war criminal aka international law.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex Jones talks about technology to enhance storms and the ability to weaken storms.
The US Air Force 2025 think-tank
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack the memessenger.
The quality of your sources reflects you
muddled thinking.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a war criminal aka international law.
You accept international law.

How about the UN?

World Bank etc. Int'l Monetary Fund?

BTW - how did our President break the law? by finally getting UBL?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
enhance and weaken

Hmmmmm...doesnt sound like control to me

con·trolled, con·trol·ling, con·trols
1. To exercise authoritative or dominating influence over; direct. See Synonyms at conduct.
2. To adjust to a requirement; regulate: controlled trading on the stock market; controls the flow of water.
3. To hold in restraint; check: struggled to control my temper.

So cloud seeding is a government plot? Keep that darn Gobernmint outta my clouds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You accept international law.
How about the UN?
World Bank etc. Int'l Monetary Fund?
BTW - how did our President break the law? by finally getting UBL?
Good catch.

I look forward to acceptance of Agenda21 by ATF as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Why Toothpaste Makes Orange Juice Taste Bad

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/2...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

HughBe--- The Holy Spirit is not a Being it is the POWER of God.
"And the Spirit(POWER) of God moved upon the face of the waters"

Former---I understand that this is your belief.

HughBe--- Good for you. Explain the meaning of "Spirit of God moved..." Is that the same as saying, God moved? What is the difference? What is the meaning of the word OF?

HughBE-- I am the TRUE witness of what is in the scriptures.

Former--Again, this is your personal faith.

HughBe--- Really? what I say can be found in the scriptures and UNDERSTOOD with very basic comprehension skills.

Former--Faith is defined as "belief without evidence."

HughBe--- opinion noted. Scriptures say otherwise. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Former--You would be better off not commenting on the beliefs that others hold just as dearly as you hold your own.

HughBe--- How would I be better off?

Former--None of you really have a leg to stand in terms of reality.

HughBe--- My leg is what is WRITTEN and that can be understood by even the simple.

HughBe--- It seems that learning is not your forte. Listen well, my memory tells me that nearly 50 % of Jews are SECULAR meaning ATHEISTS etc. This means that THEY would NEVER call themselves any RELIGIOUS anything. They certainly will use the word ETHNIC. Get it?

Former---I was born Catholic and am now atheist.
FDoesn't make my parents' religion any less "legitimate."

HughBe--- You have made your choice and your current lack of religious beliefs surely does not take away from the beliefs of your parents.

However, none of this change the FACT that many Jews are ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS and so hold no RELIGIOUS affiliation including JUDAISM. Can YOU respect their CHOICE?

The children of these JEWS will surely not be taught about any God or gods by their parents.

Can you RESPECT them and their approach without trying to FORCE a RELIGIOUS link upon them?

Former---You make no sense.

HughBe--- Wisdom is above your head.

Former---Everyone knows Jews follow Judaism.

HughBe--- You omitted IDIOT in your sentence above. Atheists don't follow Judaism etc.

Using the passage below tell me about the JUDAISM that the TRIBE of DAN followed. Dan are JEWS.

" And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.

30 And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land." Judges 18

Former---You would deny the association between Judaism and the Jewish people? That is their traditional religion?

HughBe--- I have NEVER denied any association. What I am stating as a FACT is that Judaism does NOT make them Jews.

Former---Sure it does.

Ask anyone. Outside of your cult that is.

HughBe--- In Judges 18, was the tribe of DAN JEWS? What is the captivity that is spoken of?

How long a period did the tribe of DAN/Jews SERVE IDOLS? Is it HUNDREDS of years?

Cut your BS. Do not dodge the questions and issues DEAL with them, defender of LIES and DECEPTION.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it was funny.
'Cause it was just for the hell of it?
You dig?!
<quoted text>
It clearly equates to homophobia any way you look at it.
So let's not split hairs (even kinky ones!).
To refer to WHO SOMEONE IS as "wrong" is clearly wrong and hateful.
Hiding behind your supposed god/religion is a bullshxt excuse.
Man up.
Remember Huggy, being gay is no more a choice than you're being black. It's not a behavior. It's who and what these folks are.
Get it? Good.
HughBe---I take it that you call wrong RIGHT, I am not like you. So once again, to call wrong wrong does not equate to HATING any person or group. Please THINK, it will not hurt you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I have NEVER denied any association. What I am stating as a FACT is that Judaism does NOT make them Jews.
If only one person believes this, is it still a FACT?

ethno-religious - we have been down this explanation too many times already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- In Judges 18, was the tribe of DAN JEWS? What is the captivity that is spoken of?
How long a period did the tribe of DAN/Jews SERVE IDOLS? Is it HUNDREDS of years?
Cut your BS. Do not dodge the questions and issues DEAL with them, defender of LIES and DECEPTION.
Biblical arguments dont hold water for FR. He is far too practical for that.

What is a Jew? Ask a Jew, not a Jamaican Christian.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Former dear, don't forget to tell me about the tradition(Judaism) of the 10 Northern tribes of Israel.

Tell me about their CAPTIVITY and tell me about the TRADITIONS that led them into CAPTIVITY.

Go right ahead and tell me about the JUDAISM that makes them JEWS that they were observing.

The Southern kingdom was also marginally better.

How long was the Book of the Law lost?

Tell me about the Judaism that was being observed during the lost years, PLEASE.

Finally, Judaism today is a CORRUPTION of the words of God. The gods of Judaism are the rabbis whose words are ELEVATED above the EXPLICIT words of God that are clearly outlined in the scriptures.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If only one person believes this, is it still a FACT?
ethno-religious - we have been down this explanation too many times already.
Frijoles---ethno-religious - we have been down this explanation too many times already.

HughBe--- Correct and repeating your LIES will not change the FACTS.
Again, it is a FACT that Judaism does NOT make them Jews. One proof is below.

Now, Judahite, defender of LIES and DECEPTION, explain the passages below and link it to your LIE that JUDAISM makes one a JEW.

Help: Is the worship of GRAVEN IMAGES acceptable to Judaism. Is that Judaism? Note, the Danites worshipped IMAGES for HUNDREDS of years, DECEIVER.

" And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.

30 And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land." Judges 18
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical arguments dont hold water for FR. He is far too practical for that.
What is a Jew? Ask a Jew, not a Jamaican Christian.
Who are YOU to label me?

Now, I can tell YOU and your masters who JEWS are based on HISTORY, FACTS and also on how non-religious Jews classify themselves.

The WARPED definition of your masters are only accepted by the BLIND like you.

Reality says something far different from what the pharaohs of Judasim say. Science and the DNA testings also contradict your self-serving god-men.

Finally, God Almighty calls them LIARS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,601 - 47,620 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 min GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 200,234
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr paddyomalley 7,820
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000