Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,288)

Showing posts 45,741 - 45,760 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Hatred between Jews and Arabs, in RACIAL terms?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. You didn't put a time limit on your statement.
It matters Einstein, the DUMB knows that I was speaking about a CURRENT situation. The data was CURRENT and not HUNDREDS of years ago.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real slime. Many calling themselves Jews don't look like Arabs. Moreover when YOU and your kind speak you hijack the word anti-Semitic to mean JEWS only and YOU do so as if Arabs are not also Semitic peoples.
I find your current position useful.
Finally, are YOU telling me that I cannot go to an Israeli newspaper that speak of the HATRED between Jews in RACIAL terms?
Nope, it's political and religious.

What race do you think the Arabs are?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters Einstein, the DUMB knows that I was speaking about a CURRENT situation. The data was CURRENT and not HUNDREDS of years ago.
Nope, you made no such assertion. The Jews of Israel are of mixed races. Research has shown it.

Maybe next time you should watch what you say and give it some more thought. I was responding to your exact statement, assuming nothing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you made no such assertion. The Jews of Israel are of mixed races. Research has shown it.
Maybe next time you should watch what you say and give it some more thought. I was responding to your exact statement, assuming nothing.
Wake-up, the context was NOT 100 years ago. I spoke of what obtains now, even if that FACT and the context went over your head.

Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.

However that does NOT change my point, I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard

Eric--- You popped in to the middle of the conversation with you POPPYCOCK and non-sequitors.

HughBe--- Your POPPYCOCK sounds too close to PUPPYCOCK and so on that bases alone I know that it is applicable to YOU.

You could have applied BULLdog COCK to me and then I would have been able to praise you for your growth in sense.

The non sequiturs comment is forgiven.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I have READ and quoted Israeli newspapers that put it in terms of RACISM. One example, not RENTING to ARAB students.

I have cited those articles in the past and YOU know it. You are just trying to be "clever" but it reflects POORLY on you.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake-up, the context was NOT 100 years ago. I spoke of what obtains now, even if that FACT and the context went over your head.
No you didn't. You said "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." And, the research shows you are wrong. Almost every Jew, including those in Israel, are of mixed race accomplished through intermarriage.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Nope, it's political and religious.

HughBe--- Do you regard a comment about " RACIST outbursts" as being political/religious?

If you read such a comment, give me a few of such RACIST OUTBURST by your masters/rabbis.

Would prohibiting Jews from dating ARABS fall into the category of RACISM?

Would telling their blind disciples NOT to RENT property to Arabs, racism ?

"It is said of our Torah “Its ways are pleasant and all paths lead to peace.” The time has come to privatize the official Rabbinate in Israel – a bureaucracy that employs thousands. Those rabbis who wish to express their political views must be fired or resign. They must not be allowed to stray from the Torah’s “pleasant ways” even as their salaries are covered by Israeli tax payers. Those that incite to violence must be called to justice by the police and answer to the judiciary.

The RACIST outbursts caused me to feel shame. This rabbinic ruling, and the subsequent “Rebbizen Letter” are ethically abhorrent and a perversion of Jewish law"

Do you see the word RACIST in the words below?

http://blogs.jpost.com/content/fire-racist-ra...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. You said "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." And, the research shows you are wrong. Almost every Jew, including those in Israel, are of mixed race accomplished through intermarriage.
was the research done 100 years ago?

Is the research current?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The following are YOUR words, Eric. Tell me one thing, was the lady speaking about 100 years ago or recent and current times in Brazil?

YOUR words, Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have READ and quoted Israeli newspapers that put it in terms of RACISM. One example, not RENTING to ARAB students.
I have cited those articles in the past and YOU know it. You are just trying to be "clever" but it reflects POORLY on you.
Hugh, stop dodging the question.

First, what race are Arabs?

Second, it has nothing to do with whether Israeli Jews are of mixed race. Research says they are. Even if we ASSUME for the sake of argument that Israeli hate of Arabs is racial, it does not negate the fact or the possibility that Jews are not racially opposed to marrying other races that are not Arab. Research shows that Jews are of mixed race.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The following are YOUR words, Eric. Tell me one thing, was the lady speaking about 100 years ago or recent and current times in Brazil?
YOUR words, Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil.
Two different topics Hugh. One was racial violence; One was racial mixing. Do you see anything in the above about racial mixing? Absolutely not. Frijoles and I were speaking to her about incidents of racial violence.

The Jews of Israel are almost entirely of mixed race. Research has proven it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, stop dodging the question.
Second, it has nothing to do with whether Israeli Jews are of mixed race. Research says they are. Even if we ASSUME for the sake of argument that Israeli hate of Arabs is racial, it does not negate the fact or the possibility that Jews are not racially opposed to marrying other races that are not Arab. Research shows that Jews are of mixed race.
Eric---Hugh, stop dodging the question.

HughBe--- Are you a total ass? YOU used Arabs in a context of RELIGION and so I asked YOU to tell me about the RELIGION called Arab.
Why are you having such a challenge understanding the language.

In addition I previously wrote, "Moreover when YOU and your kind speak you hijack the word anti-Semitic to mean JEWS only and YOU do so as if Arabs are not also Semitic peoples."

Think about my words.

Eric---Research shows that Jews are of mixed race.

HughBe--- Some will say that they are CONVERTS and not true Jews. I speak more of the Ashkenazi Jews.

Moreover, in a context of SEGREGATION(Israel) there cannot be any widespread integration via marriage.

You need to take your time to digest the material as it is a lot and more than you are able to handle quickly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Two different topics Hugh. One was racial violence; One was racial mixing. Do you see anything in the above about racial mixing? Absolutely not. Frijoles and I were speaking to her about incidents of racial violence.
As I have so many times, my focus was not on the DISCRIMINATION issue that you spoke of in your post to me. My focus was on the fact that there is far GREATER mixing and intermarriage in Brazil than in Israel.

Can a Jew get married in Israel without the consent of his or her FATHER meaning RABBI?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally YOU Eric said "Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and DISCRIMINATORY violence in Brazil."

Now YOU speak in terms of "One was RACIAL violence"

So dear Eric YOU have equated the DISCRIMINATION to RACISM.

Eric--- "DISCRIMINATORY violence"= "RACIAL violence"

Thanks, Eric.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Hugh, stop dodging the question.
First, what race are Arabs?.
still dodging the question hugh
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally YOU Eric said "Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and DISCRIMINATORY violence in Brazil."
Now YOU speak in terms of "One was RACIAL violence"
So dear Eric YOU have equated the DISCRIMINATION to RACISM.
Eric--- "DISCRIMINATORY violence"= "RACIAL violence"
Thanks, Eric.
We were discussing racially motivated actions. You entered the conversation late and didn't know what the f---- you were talking about.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Eric---Research shows that Jews are of mixed race.
HughBe--- Some will say that they are CONVERTS and not true Jews. I speak more of the Ashkenazi Jews.
But the research proved that wrong also.

And, as far as I'm concerned, the converts are true Jews. Remember Hugh, you chastise us for not actively seeking converts. You can't then say that when we have converts that they are not Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask someone with sense to explain my words to you. They are clear to native speakers of English
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking about dodging. Answer my questions.

Do you regard a comment about " RACIST outbursts" as being political/religious?

If you read such a comment, give me a few of such RACIST OUTBURST by your masters/rabbis.

Would prohibiting Jews from dating ARABS fall into the category of RACISM?

Would telling their blind disciples NOT to RENT property to Arabs, racism ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,741 - 45,760 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance