Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,208
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51006 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Define ethnicity.
You are introducing new variables.
Actually I am not - you brought the notion into being by commenting on the various social groups in Israel. I could of used the more accurate term ethno-religious but I choose to throw you a softball in the inane hope you would know what to do with it.

SO lets ignore that term - it causes too much confusion on your behalf apparently

What are the groups that you are referring to within Israel with regard to mixing? Arabs vs Jews? Palestinians vs Israelis? Christians vs Jews vs Muslims?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51007 Apr 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All Jews have mixed racial heritage as a result of the diaspora. Also, Rebekah, Leah and Rachel were Syrian and Josephs wife was Egyptian.
Part of the problem here is that everyone is using outdated concepts. The concept shouldnt be race - that is meaningless. The concept should be genetic lineage. Which does not necessarily equate to ethnic/ethno-religious/religio us/national groupings....
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51008 Apr 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the problem here is that everyone is using outdated concepts. The concept shouldnt be race - that is meaningless. The concept should be genetic lineage. Which does not necessarily equate to ethnic/ethno-religious/religio us/national groupings....
What I am saying is that all of Israel (both houses) are half Syrian. The northern kingdom of Israel, also called Joseph is half Egyptian. Manasseh and Ephraims' mother was Egyptian. What unites them is not race, it's their common belief in the God of Israel. The Messiah will unite the righteous against the wicked and both come in all races, creeds, and colors.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51009 Apr 24, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Work performed. Work performed by
inmates will not interfere nor conflict with
approved projects for which resources
have been allocated and funds made
available for performance by contract or
Army civilian labor force, or with work
which can be accomplished within
authorized personnel ceilings. The Civilian
Inmate Labor Program was created to
provide installation commanders with an
alternate labor source to perform valid
requirements. Civilian inmate labor does
not compete with existing in–house or
contractor resources.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
Why people believe in conspiracy theories

An expert explains the psychology of conspiratorial thinking

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/24/why_people_be...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51010 Apr 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am not - you brought the notion into being by commenting on the various social groups in Israel. I could of used the more accurate term ethno-religious but I choose to throw you a softball in the inane hope you would know what to do with it.
SO lets ignore that term - it causes too much confusion on your behalf apparently
What are the groups that you are referring to within Israel with regard to mixing? Arabs vs Jews? Palestinians vs Israelis? Christians vs Jews vs Muslims?
1.Dear clueless, I have been talking about INTERRACIAL marriages and mixing.

2.Your introduction of RELIGION i.e. Christians and Muslims is senseless.

3. I did NOT speak on ETHNICITY as you have so falsely said. I am still waiting on YOU to define ETHNICITY.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51011 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and ADDRESS the points raised.
1.How did this ALMOST ALL are of MIXED race come about?
intermarriage
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51012 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3.Explain the citation below.
"MANY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and Arab men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."
It comes from an article on interfaith marriage rather than interracial marriage. After over 60 years of outright hostility between Arabs and Jews, it's understandable. It's politics not race; it's religion not race.

And cited the article on interfaith relations when we are talking about interracial relations is dishonest on your part.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51013 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the RACIAL groups.
Give me the percentages.
After which I shall explain, the difference it makes.
Let's get a handle on what race is in relation to our discuss. You have held repeatedly that being a Jew is a question of blood and biology and not religion. Therefore, one race as far as you are concerned is Jew.

Now what did the research show? It showed that Jews are composed of Khazar converts who are Asian. Judeans and Mesopotanian Jews, who are Semites. I am not sure what Greco-Roman Jews are, but that sounds Caucasian. And, Hugh there you have the racial mixing. The research shows that Jews have this racial mixing. It is more than the Brazilians are far as percentage of the population.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51014 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes from an article on interfaith marriage rather than interracial marriage. After over 60 years of outright hostility between Arabs and Jews, it's understandable. It's politics not race; it's religion not race.
And cited the article on interfaith relations when we are talking about interracial relations is dishonest on your part.
Eric---And cited the ARTICLE on interfaith relations when we are talking about interracial relations is DISHONEST on your part.

HughBe--- Look here Judahite I am NOT your rabbis. I am NOT a LIAR like YOU and them.

The title of the article is Miscegenation, YOU lying serpent. Look at the TOP for the name of the article, slimeball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Is...

In addition, the quote CLEARLY spoke about INTERRACIAL marriage.
The context was NOT about RELIGION, you typically LYING Judahite.

"MANY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and ARAB men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed INTERMARRIAGE is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."

Tell me, Judahite what are the beliefs of the RELIGION called ARAB?

BONEHEAD Eric, "Many Israeli Jews oppose mixed relationships between Jewish women and Arab men. A 2007 opinion survey found that more than half of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage is equivalent to "national treason". A group of 35 Jewish men, known as "Fire for Judaism", in Pisgat Ze'ev have started patrolling the town in an effort to stop Jewish women from dating Arab men. The municipality of Petah Tikva has also announced an initiative to prevent interracial relationships, providing a telephone hotline for friends and family to "inform" on Jewish girls who date Arab men as well as psychologists to provide counselling. The town of Kiryat Gat launched a school programme in schools to warn Jewish girls against dating local Bedouin men.[277][278]
In February 2010 Maariv has reported that the Tel Aviv municipality has instituted an official, government-sponsored "counselling program" to discourage Jewish girls from dating and marrying Arab boys. The Times has also reported on a vigilante parents’ group policing the Jerusalem neighborhood of Pisgat Ze'ev to intimidate and discourage local Arab-Jewish couples. The Jewish anti-missionary group Yad L'achim has also performed paramilitary "rescue operations" of Jewish women from NON_JEWISH HUSBANDS and celebrates the "rescued women" on their website."

Finally, Judaism is POISON and promotes EVIL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51015 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get a handle on what race is in relation to our discuss. You have held repeatedly that being a Jew is a question of blood and biology and not religion. Therefore, one race as far as you are concerned is Jew.
Now what did the research show? It showed that Jews are composed of Khazar converts who are Asian. Judeans and Mesopotanian Jews, who are Semites. I am not sure what Greco-Roman Jews are, but that sounds Caucasian. And, Hugh there you have the racial mixing. The research shows that Jews have this racial mixing. It is more than the Brazilians are far as percentage of the population.
Eric---Let's get a handle on what race is in relation to our discuss.

HughBe--- Race is Race.

Eric---You have held repeatedly that being a Jew is a question of blood and biology and not religion.

HughBe--- rear true words spoken, by you.

Eric---Therefore, one race as far as you are concerned is Jew.

HughBe---Correct

Eric---Now what did the research show? It showed that Jews are composed of Khazar converts who are Asian.

HughBe--- so, how does that change my position that TRUE physical Jews are BIOLOGICAL in nature?

Eric--- Judeans and Mesopotanian Jews, who are Semites. I am not sure what Greco-Roman Jews are, but that sounds Caucasian. And, Hugh there you have the racial mixing. The research shows that Jews have this racial mixing. It is more than the Brazilians are far as percentage of the population.

HughBe--- When did mixing occur? Was it over the past 50 years? Was it over a THOUSAND years ago?

The Brazilian situation that I am speaking about is NOW or TODAY and not 50 years ago or hundreds of years ago.

Get it?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51016 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---And cited the ARTICLE on interfaith relations when we are talking about interracial relations is DISHONEST on your part.
HughBe--- Look here Judahite I am NOT your rabbis. I am NOT a LIAR like YOU and them.
The title of the article is Miscegenation, YOU lying serpent. Look at the TOP for the name of the article, slimeball.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Is...
Have you seen this that predates your article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marri...

Did you notice that neither article gives a citation to the source of the quotation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51017 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
intermarriage
When? since 2000 or many hundreds of years ago?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51018 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

In addition, the quote CLEARLY spoke about INTERRACIAL marriage.
The context was NOT about RELIGION, you typically LYING Judahite.
"MANY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and ARAB men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed INTERMARRIAGE is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."1.
Hugh, Jews and Arabs are of the same race; Semites.

It's a religious thing. It's a political thing. You can't tell me that you don't understand that after 60 years of outright war that there would be hostility to interfaith marriage with the enemy; i.e., treason.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51019 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
intermarriage
1.if you hold the opinion that something is TREASON to the United States of America will YOU engage in it?

2. Tell me about the RELIGION called ARAB.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51020 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
When? since 2000 or many hundreds of years ago?
Doesn't matter. You didn't put a time limit on your statement.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51021 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen this that predates your article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marri...
Did you notice that neither article gives a citation to the source of the quotation.
Once again, The title of the article is Miscegenation (interracial marriages).

My focus was interracial marriages and that is what the article is about.

I simply went to Israel and Brazil the countries on interest.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#51022 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.if you hold the opinion that something is TREASON to the United States of America will YOU engage in it?
2. Tell me about the RELIGION called ARAB.
Tell me about the race ARAB. Both are Semites.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51023 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, Jews and Arabs are of the same race; Semites.
It's a religious thing. It's a political thing. You can't tell me that you don't understand that after 60 years of outright war that there would be hostility to interfaith marriage with the enemy; i.e., treason.
You are a real slime. Many calling themselves Jews don't look like Arabs. Moreover when YOU and your kind speak you hijack the word anti-Semitic to mean JEWS only and YOU do so as if Arabs are not also Semitic peoples.

I find your current position useful.

Finally, are YOU telling me that I cannot go to an Israeli newspaper that speak of the HATRED between Jews in RACIAL terms?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51024 Apr 24, 2013
Hatred between Jews and Arabs, in RACIAL terms?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51025 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. You didn't put a time limit on your statement.
It matters Einstein, the DUMB knows that I was speaking about a CURRENT situation. The data was CURRENT and not HUNDREDS of years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:30 am PST