Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50777 Apr 16, 2013
Susan wrote:
So what you're saying is we can't rely on what Jesus said and there is no record of what he said.

So, everything in the NT is a lie and the Quran was written 600 years after that.

The NT authors present it as the words of Jesus, how can we rely on anything in the NT?
Ans.

Why ask me to answer about NT? You should ask the experts who have traced the history of each book of OT and NT.

There is no shortage of such books. Jesus spoke Aramaic language, which is a dialect of Hebrew language spoken during the time of Jesus.

But each and every book of NT is written in Greek. So it is very clear that "Not a single word which Jesus spoke is preserved in any NT book" (except for a few Hebrew words which we find in Gospels).

All of Jesus' chosen Apostles were Jews and they also spoke Aramaic or Hebrew. This shows that NONE of Gospels were written by Chosen Disciples of Jesus.

Who actually wrote them , and who translated these books into Greek language is not known.

I do not say that every translation is 100 % wrong or 100 % right. But you loose the originality, because now it is the based on understanding and capability of the translator, as to how good or how bad he did the job.

That is which makes these NT books unreliable (contradictions, mistakes, errors and interpolations are other reasons for unreliability)

Now coming to your observation that how come Quran a book "written" 600 years after NT books could tell the "Truth" about Jesus?

Well, you should know the Source of Quran. If it is revelation from God Almighty (as it claims), then time in immaterial , because God has full knowledge about all events past, present of future.

The same God, which told Moses about events that happened thousands of years before Moses (creation of heavens and earth, stories about Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob, Joseph etc).

How come Moses knew about these events, which happened many centuries before him?

And why the same God cannot tell the truth to our prophet who came 600 years after jesus?

So really there is no force in your arguments.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50778 Apr 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are the "expert"....the earth moves around what you say. I think you share hatred of Jesus along with her, so it does makes you "birds of same feather.."
When did I ever say I "hated" Jesus?

Why do you make things up?

Location hidden

#50779 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex with an animal indicates a lack of evolution of consciousness on the part of the human participant.
Human-animal sex is unsafe only if there is transfer of diseases.
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Jamaican.

Location hidden

#50780 Apr 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good tell them that their loving government is trying to scare them to accept more police state type "security".
You are truely an idiot, but this is not news, I suppose.

Location hidden

#50781 Apr 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good tell them that their loving government is trying to scare them to accept more police state type "security".
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/massachusetts...

Massachusetts governor fields question from “false-flag” conspiracist

The dust has barely settled on the Boston Marathon bombings, but the truther movement is already out in full force

Earlier Monday afternoon, media entity and professional truther Alex Jones postulated that the Boston Marathon bombings were part of an elaborate government conspiracy to trample our personal freedoms. Within hours, he’d found a new disciple to preach his gospel, a conspiracist who kicked off Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick’s 9:00 PM press conference with this gem of a question:”Is this another false flag attack staged attack to take our civil liberties?”

Watch Patrick’s withering response below
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50784 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

He's so unevolved in consciousness which indicates poor heredity and inferior karma.

Well, each to his own...... unless one's warped beliefs impose themselves on the freedom of others or impede the progress of the collectivity.

Location hidden

#50785 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.
He's so unevolved in consciousness which indicates poor heredity and inferior karma.
Well, each to his own...... unless one's warped beliefs impose themselves on the freedom of others or impede the progress of the collectivity.
There is a lot of "unevolved in consciousness" going around.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50786 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

There is a lot of "unevolved in consciousness" going around.
Yes, just a handful of individuals in the world are sufficiently evolved in consciousness with the rest being slaves of the senses, thoughts, money, family, nation, sex, religious dogmas and superstitions, crass materialism and other such trivia.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50787 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex between man-woman or between man-man is damaging as explained in previous posts.
Do you consider hypogamy and inbreeding perversions? Remember, the prophets who you respect advocated and indulged in these genetic abnormalities.
Any comments, Dr Fanatic?
Sweet Jo---Any comments, Dr Fanatic?

Hugh--- you're beautiful
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50788 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex with an animal indicates a lack of evolution of consciousness on the part of the human participant.
Papa Frijoles gave a dog a STD.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50789 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Honorary BLACK Jamaican, Frijoles.

Location hidden

#50790 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just a handful of individuals in the world are sufficiently evolved in consciousness with the rest being slaves of the senses, thoughts, money, family, nation, sex, religious dogmas and superstitions, crass materialism and other such trivia.
The wheeze sound you just heard was the sound of my last post flying above your head

Location hidden

#50791 Apr 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Honorary BLACK Jamaican, Frijoles.
There is a reason they are called "pathogens", you know.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50792 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason they are called "pathogens", you know.
Really, honorary BLACK Jamaican?

Location hidden

#50793 Apr 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, honorary BLACK Jamaican?
From you its no honor
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50794 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes and talking male elephants, should never mate with a heifer. or all you get, is talking ground beef.

but i do not believe any of the talking animals, are listening to you. nor do i think, they have plans on evolving.

but if you cross a snake with a rotweiler, you end up with snotweilers. so you talking animals, should try to stay within your own talking specie.

and who cares about what, the sexual orientations of dogs are. unless you are, a real talking dog.

and there is something wrong, with talking snakes. whos children are only going to, his at them all the time.
Voluntarist

United States

#50795 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truely an idiot, but this is not news, I suppose.
As the US government has orchestrated past false flag operations within the country, they are the # 1 suspect.
That my friend is common sense.
Voluntarist

United States

#50796 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/massachusetts...
Massachusetts governor fields question from “false-flag” conspiracist
The dust has barely settled on the Boston Marathon bombings, but the truther movement is already out in full force
Earlier Monday afternoon, media entity and professional truther Alex Jones postulated that the Boston Marathon bombings were part of an elaborate government conspiracy to trample our personal freedoms. Within hours, he’d found a new disciple to preach his gospel, a conspiracist who kicked off Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick’s 9:00 PM press conference with this gem of a question:”Is this another false flag attack staged attack to take our civil liberties?”
Watch Patrick’s withering response below
Disciple?

He is an infowars field reporter, that didn't happen within hours.
More falsehoods from salon .
Voluntarist

United States

#50797 Apr 16, 2013
An episode of the popular show Family Guy which was
first aired less than a month ago eerily predicted the
Boston Marathon bombings, depicting the main character
detonating two bombs in addition to winning the
marathon by killing the rest of the participants.
The episode, named Turban Cowboy, centers around Peter
becoming embroiled with terrorists who plan on blowing
up bridges in Boston. The show aired on March 17, just
under a month ago on the Fox network and has been
repeated in recent days.
The image of Peter killing the Boston Marathon runners
even shows blood and missing limbs, a chilling reminder
of the very real scenes of carnage .
Voluntarist

United States

#50798 Apr 16, 2013
One scene depicts a mass killing of participants at the
Boston Marathon :
At 3 minutes, 33 seconds into the episode: As Peter is
skydiving:
Peter: Holy crap, this is awesome! I haven't felt a rush
like this since I won that marathon!
Cue flashback: Peter is speeding his car, killing runners at
a marathon
Cue news interview after marathon killing:
Bob Costas: I'm Bob Costas, here with Boston Marathon
winner Peter Griffin. Peter, how did you do it?
(background image shows Peter smiling in his blood-
drenched car, raising a clenched left fist as he crosses
the finish line past many dead bodies)
Peter: I'll tell ya, Bob, I just got in my car and drove it.
And when there was a guy in my way, I killed him.
The second scene shows Peter activating twin explosions:
At 15 minutes, 6 seconds into the episode Inside of a
tavern:
Joe: Peter, I think you joined a terrorist sleeper cell.
Peter: What? That's crazy. Look, I'm gonna call Mahmoud
right now on this cell phone he gave me. He'll tell ya.
(Peter dials phone)(An explosion sounds in the distance)
Peter: Damn phone's busted. Maybe I dialed wrong.
(Peter dials again)(A second explosion sounds in the
distance, multiple people are heard screaming)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban_Cowboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Aug 26 dld1234 1,543
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul '16 Zappacrappa42 59

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages