Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
45,401 - 45,420 of 68,361 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50679
Apr 10, 2013
 
Where in scripture are your beliefs
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: same as the last time, G-D gave this exact same story. i am here to give birth, to this whole failed world again.
no sense in denying, it any longer. you and everyone else, have blown it all here in TheTorah just thrice again from HaShem. with all your, nobodies here in IT again.
why would G-D give to any of you, any new testament? when you have never even yet, gotten this one right here in IT. and when G-D takes off for the day of rest again. i am the one who is going to, be placed in charge of this whole mess.
mess that all of you, and your grandmother of all, have made again. G-D is not happy about it, and neither am i. you have all gotten so bad, with your not being here in TheTorah.
your all so horrible, that i almost wish. G-D would give me with another mate ahead of schedule, to replace you all into oblivion. we could have been in GanEden this time. if you all had not of been fantacizing yourselves in some new testament. when TheG-D of only TheTorah, is not noted for any new testaments.
Where in scripture or other books (not canonized) do you find your beliefs. The meek will inherit the earth and will participate in the resurrection with God, the Messiah.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50680
Apr 10, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheOur Name called by G-D was Adam, about two thousand years ago. and G-D still came and called me TheHisSon adam, for this second coming of adam. as always here, in TheTorah Happening. don't let the devils, name change for Us confuse you.
G-D don't just give a Torah Portion here in it an quit giving TheTorah. when G-D is giving the whole Living Torah here in TheHappening. don't let the enemies of G-D, fool or confuse you. you'll find this story of the end times, in TheVery First Little Book still happening here in only TheTorah from HaShem G-D.
So you actually believe you're Adam and Jesus, the son of God. Jesus is the second Adam or the seed of Adam but you know he'll be conquered by the second Eve or seed of Eve? Gen. 3:15
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50681
Apr 10, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
Where in scripture are your beliefs<quoted text>Where in scripture or other books (not canonized) do you find your beliefs. The meek will inherit the earth and will participate in the resurrection with God, the Messiah.
rabbee: well now where in TheTorah, you cannot find any of that? from adam to Noach, to Avraham, to Moshe. when G-D finsishes giving the whole Torah this time, We shall all be here in IT again. TheHisLinage of adam, to Noach, to Avraham, to Moshe, shall aways be returned to be in TheTorah again. this is not the first or the last time, G-D has Only given The Whole Torah accounting.

Noach shall always be there for day one here in TheTorah, Avraham for day two, and Moshe for day three, Adam for day four, and return as adam and his mate for the end of day six. Our Names are in TheBook of Life, called TheTorah.

if you have not, accepted being here in TheTorah, by the third or forth Torot time. chances are, you shall never exist ever again. if you cannot trace your family linage, back to someone who is in TheBook of Life. you are in jeprody of oblivion.

but on the other hand, you might be the only one, who saves your entire family line from oblivion. just by accepting, that we are all here in TheTorah being given from HaShem G-D.

G-D does not treat anyone, any more cruel than they are to HIM. and will most certainly treat, you nicer than you could ever possibly treat HIM.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50682
Apr 10, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>So you actually believe you're Adam and Jesus, the son of God. Jesus is the second Adam or the seed of Adam but you know he'll be conquered by the second Eve or seed of Eve? Gen. 3:15
rabbee: i accepted what G-D, came and said to me. when THEY came to tell me about the woman chaooah. and it was not an easy thing to do, after 41 years of trying to deny it. but the evidence of my life story, happening exactly like G-D commanded it to happen that day. was just to, overwhelming evidence to deny. i only mentally triced my self for a while, that i had dodged the bullet.

no! i really hate that, identity theft fake name jesus. you have no idea, what that fake name from the enemies of G-D has caused. it is bearing false wittness, about being here in TheTorah.

according to G-D, i am TheOrigional HisSon adam. that can ever seem, to get or find a true mate. and have always been betrayed, by all the nobodies here in TheTorah.

and the woman G-D, has always given for me to be with. has always been suckered away by mr lizard lips, with all the nobodies here in TheTorah helping him. and Khaeen and Able are their sons. for they are not, mine and hers. as Shet is TheName, of TheOur son.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50683
Apr 10, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i accepted what G-D, came and said to me. when THEY came to tell me about the woman chaooah. and it was not an easy thing to do, after 41 years of trying to deny it. but the evidence of my life story, happening exactly like G-D commanded it to happen that day. was just to, overwhelming evidence to deny. i only mentally triced my self for a while, that i had dodged the bullet.
no! i really hate that, identity theft fake name jesus. you have no idea, what that fake name from the enemies of G-D has caused. it is bearing false wittness, about being here in TheTorah.
according to G-D, i am TheOrigional HisSon adam. that can ever seem, to get or find a true mate. and have always been betrayed, by all the nobodies here in TheTorah.
and the woman G-D, has always given for me to be with. has always been suckered away by mr lizard lips, with all the nobodies here in TheTorah helping him. and Khaeen and Able are their sons. for they are not, mine and hers. as Shet is TheName, of TheOur son.
Shemi Hashem, The BRANCH. 6000 years ago Adam was the son of God and when he died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. God is ultimately responsible for his creation, makes peace and creates evil. The only way God can justify and remedy this is by making Adam the biological father of God. The roles are reversed and he perpetrates his evil on the Messiah. You are not the father of God, the Messiah, he's in the guiness book of world records for the biggest "serpent" in the world. "Leviathan" Is. 27:1. He's still a sex offender.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50684
Apr 10, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Shemi Hashem, The BRANCH. 6000 years ago Adam was the son of God and when he died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. God is ultimately responsible for his creation, makes peace and creates evil. The only way God can justify and remedy this is by making Adam the biological father of God. The roles are reversed and he perpetrates his evil on the Messiah. You are not the father of God, the Messiah, he's in the guiness book of world records for the biggest "serpent" in the world. "Leviathan" Is. 27:1. He's still a sex offender.
rabbee: none of this is recorded, in TheWritten Torah scroll. from where do you get these completely errant myths from?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50685
Apr 10, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: none of this is recorded, in TheWritten Torah scroll. from where do you get these completely errant myths from?
It's all in the Torah and haftorah. "Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. Adam is the only one who could genetically bring Messiah/God into the world and he is mentioned in the books of Job and Zechariah. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50686
Apr 10, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It's all in the Torah and haftorah. "Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. Adam is the only one who could genetically bring Messiah/God into the world and he is mentioned in the books of Job and Zechariah. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding"
rabbee: well i do not accept their, new testament tanach either. since everything that has happened since day one, has all been happening here in TheTorah.

and if you want to know HaMosheeach is according to G-D. look for the first name, of the first person/s mentioned in TheTorah. and then find out, Who G-D always places in charge for the last day.

this world is fooling themselves, if they only think they have mentally convince G-D to change HIS Story. as most people do not even know, that HaTorah means TheHerStory.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50687
Apr 11, 2013
 
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/house_goper_b...

House GOPer: Biblical flood proves climate change isnít man-made

"One would have to say the Great Flood is an example of climate change," said Rep. Joe Barton

----------
Ummmmm dumbo, wasnt the idea that God punished mankind for their sins?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50688
Apr 11, 2013
 
Susan,

I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.

I

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50689
Apr 11, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.
I
Get over it

You insult everyone else here all the time

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50690
Apr 11, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.
I
Nice joke
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50691
Apr 11, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.
I
rabbee: well you do sound, like an extreemly secular christian.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50692
Apr 11, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.
I
I would take offense at it too. A lot of people automatically assume I'm a Christian. If you're a muslim, we're a lot closer than you think.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50693
Apr 11, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I would take offense at it too. A lot of people automatically assume I'm a Christian. If you're a muslim, we're a lot closer than you think.
rabbee: nah! being a muslem, christian or jew, is just another way to religiouly deny being here in TheTorah Today. which is nothing more than atheism of the first kind - to deny the existance G-D giving TheTorah here in IT still today. seeing how i am the only one here in TheTorah today again. because of all the about, seven billion nobodies here in it again.

with that same old bunch of talking critters, proclaiming to not be all mentally here in TheTorah from G-D. just like the last time, there was nobody here in TheTorah but TheHisSon adam. if i can't find a true mate again, i hope HaShem can at least give me with. a real fox, and real utter day saint.

if i can't find one woman, with brains here in TheTorah. then at least give me, with a real bimbo. since G-D seems to favor, giving me with blonds. and i still, do not know why. maybe i, deserve it somehow.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50694
Apr 11, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! being a muslem, christian or jew, is just another way to religiouly deny being here in TheTorah Today. which is nothing more than atheism of the first kind - to deny the existance G-D giving TheTorah here in IT still today. seeing how i am the only one here in TheTorah today again. because of all the about, seven billion nobodies here in it again.
with that same old bunch of talking critters, proclaiming to not be all mentally here in TheTorah from G-D. just like the last time, there was nobody here in TheTorah but TheHisSon adam. if i can't find a true mate again, i hope HaShem can at least give me with. a real fox, and real utter day saint.
if i can't find one woman, with brains here in TheTorah. then at least give me, with a real bimbo. since G-D seems to favor, giving me with blonds. and i still, do not know why. maybe i, deserve it somehow.
After the flood of Noah, God said he would never again destroy all flesh and the sign of this covenant was a rainbow. For what you believe to happen, all flesh would have to be cut off and that is not going to happen. Do you know at your age how long it would take to populate the earth and where is the Messiah in all this, the Messiah is supposed to be barren. Is. 54:1
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50695
Apr 11, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> After the flood of Noah, God said he would never again destroy all flesh and the sign of this covenant was a rainbow. For what you believe to happen, all flesh would have to be cut off and that is not going to happen. Do you know at your age how long it would take to populate the earth and where is the Messiah in all this, the Messiah is supposed to be barren. Is. 54:1
rabbee: G-D has previously commanded the deluvian to happen, for thousands and thousands of other third and fourth Torot times. and THEY have always insured that Noach, HisFamily and whoever the 144,000 talking critters are survive. so G-D has always kept THEIR Promise, to not destroy all flesh.

and this whole world, has always been judged. by the way they have helped, the more subtle than any other beast of the fields decieve their grandmother with their not being here in TheTorah.

when this world quits their, complaing about their all not being here in TheTorah. then maybe we can all, make it to GanEden for a change.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50696
Apr 11, 2013
 
The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry, they worship a different god. Are there muslims living in Israel proper? no, they're segregated because they cannot get along with each other and they serve a different god. Israel should be pure and the land is going to "vomit" them out.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50697
Apr 11, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry, they worship a different god. Are there muslims living in Israel proper? no, they're segregated because they cannot get along with each other and they serve a different god. Israel should be pure and the land is going to "vomit" them out.
SB---The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry

HughBe---- Who are YOU? Why do YOU promote LIES and hate? Why do YOU esteem your own STUPIDITY and LIES above the words of God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50698
Apr 11, 2013
 
Susan B, by esteeming your own BS above the words of God YOU are guilty of IDOLATRY.

Put it this way, you have elevated your thoughts ABOVE God's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••