Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50665 Apr 10, 2013
I haven't seen Cunti and Former for some time now. Perhaps they are enjoying their vacation together.
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#50666 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Hello Girls
jimmy

Brooklyn, NY

#50667 Apr 10, 2013
people always say " they said"!
and yes islam has some issues of extremism, were all aware of that...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50668 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're Jewish and I know you're delusional but I also think you're harmless. Most people who are mental and Jewish don't make that leap, stay on your meds and your thinking will clear up.
rabbee: well your wrong, on both counts. you are only accusing me with your delusion, that i am the delusional one. you have been, expertly lied to, just like everyone else in this world.
now you can claim, that my three visists with G-D in 69 years are a delsusion. but delusions to not! act that way. delusions do not go away for 41 years, then return to say I Told you so.
delusions tend to be a steady and continious increase in deception, where as halucinations tend to increase in frequency. and there is another name for halucinations, also called prophetic visions or an awake dream.
and most psychiatrists, will misrepresent halucinations as mental illness. i am well aware of psychiatry, and know that neither of these is the cause. cause i know the difference, between a delusion, a vision of the second kind, and an actual visitation of the third kind.
and i am sorry, that you have been lied to by this world. and that you have rejected, TheStory that TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving here in IT. and that you did not expect the return of adam and his mate here in TheSame Old Story of ThePhysical Creation again from G-D.
but i have finally accepted, who G-D actually came and said i am. as the grandfather of all on earth, just like it says in TheWritten Scripture too. so G-D has validated, TheTorah given to Moshe for me. to include my 41 year, delusional attitude against it. for i did not accept even this actually from G-D right away. cause it was not! my more arrogant idea.
and so since G-D, says were all still here in TheTorah. then you can bet your soul on it. that TheG-D of Only TheTorah, is not the liar here in IT again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50669 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God has not visited you but a messenger of his may have and I don't believe there were legions of angels, the host of heaven is reserved for the resurrection.
rabbee: so? your delusion! preferrs to miss the obvious. the resurrection of the dead, always beguins with Adam being put to death, and returning as adam and the grandmother of the whole world. don't you either know, or believe any true Scripture at all?

HaShem G-D is not about to change, TheWay THEY-BOTH give this story ever again. you either accept it or reject it, from G-D just again.

and if you reject being here in TheTorah from HaShem. then you are worshiping, other false g-ds. that only leads, straight to the deluvian again. so when G-D says THEY are giving TheTorah, THEY are not joking around about giving this every today here again in it. if you want to call, TheG-D WHO is only giving TheTorah here a liar. that is you mentally errant misfortune to eventual oblivion for worshipin other g-ds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50670 Apr 10, 2013
jimmy wrote:
people always say " they said"!
and yes islam has some issues of extremism, were all aware of that...
rabbee: oh gees, as if there is a religion on earth, that is free from extreemism religiously. even the religion called science, has gone all haywire. some where off, in their own wild blue yonder. with all that space between their ears, being religiously filled with crap for brains.
Voluntarist

United States

#50671 Apr 10, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/poll-47-million-belie...

A new major poll from the
organization Public Policy Polling over
what United States citizens believe to
be true about their government and
beyond has revealed that a whopping
47 million citizens are privy to the fact
that the Big Pharma pharmaceutical
industry and the current medical
health paradigm are actually
generating further sickness within the
nation. And that’s just within the
United States.
The poll, which asked questions about
everything from the use of sodium
fluoride in the water to the
assassination of JFK, has been popping
up in the media where reporters are
lumping together concerns about Big
Pharma with the belief in Bigfoot. The
issue with the poll, however, is that
there is really some strange wording
within the questions that I think
altered the actual response of the
individuals who were surveyed due to
the oftentimes confusing or more
‘sinister’ wording utilized by the Public
Policy Polling agency.
For example, the question regarding
the medical establishment working
together with Big Pharma reads as
follows:
“Do you believe that the
pharmaceutical industry is in league
with the medical industry to “invent”
new diseases in order to make money,
or not?”
And 47 million people, based on the
poll stats, agree that this is the case.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50672 Apr 10, 2013
none of this was my idea, for my life story. but HaShem G-D, did not give me any choice. when THEY told me my life story, before it all happened. and i could not, stop any of it. from all happening, exactly The-Way G-D came and so precisely said my life story. no one on this planet, or beyond. is immune to any of the commands of G-D. and mental delusional attitudes, that you have. does not physically free you, from what G-D says happens to all the delusional on earth or any where else.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50673 Apr 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your wrong, on both counts. you are only accusing me with your delusion, that i am the delusional one. you have been, expertly lied to, just like everyone else in this world.
now you can claim, that my three visists with G-D in 69 years are a delsusion. but delusions to not! act that way. delusions do not go away for 41 years, then return to say I Told you so.
delusions tend to be a steady and continious increase in deception, where as halucinations tend to increase in frequency. and there is another name for halucinations, also called prophetic visions or an awake dream.
and most psychiatrists, will misrepresent halucinations as mental illness. i am well aware of psychiatry, and know that neither of these is the cause. cause i know the difference, between a delusion, a vision of the second kind, and an actual visitation of the third kind.
and i am sorry, that you have been lied to by this world. and that you have rejected, TheStory that TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving here in IT. and that you did not expect the return of adam and his mate here in TheSame Old Story of ThePhysical Creation again from G-D.
but i have finally accepted, who G-D actually came and said i am. as the grandfather of all on earth, just like it says in TheWritten Scripture too. so G-D has validated, TheTorah given to Moshe for me. to include my 41 year, delusional attitude against it. for i did not accept even this actually from G-D right away. cause it was not! my more arrogant idea.
and so since G-D, says were all still here in TheTorah. then you can bet your soul on it. that TheG-D of Only TheTorah, is not the liar here in IT again.
Don't you think you're a little old for all this? If you're Adam what role do you have to play in the end times?,
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50674 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The coming Messiah/Mahdi is the God of Abraham The Antichrist is Jesus who has been reincarnated and will burst into flames. Ez. 28:18-19 He is the leader of the sons of darkness and his new name is Bill. Your acceptance of Jesus as the Messiah is why I'm not a Muslim.
I do not know from where you get these strange ideas.

Mehdi would be leader of Muslims armies when Anti Christ shall come into the world.

Messiah is none other than Jesus Christ, who shall descent form heaven to assist Mehdi and kill the Anti Christ.

Just to make you Muslim, I will not change teachings of Islam. Why are you so against Jesus, I am unable to understand.

What is your grudge against him?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50675 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know from where you get these strange ideas.
Mehdi would be leader of Muslims armies when Anti Christ shall come into the world.
Messiah is none other than Jesus Christ, who shall descent form heaven to assist Mehdi and kill the Anti Christ.
Just to make you Muslim, I will not change teachings of Islam. Why are you so against Jesus, I am unable to understand.
What is your grudge against him?
Jesus, along with his God (Satan) is my nemesis. Both have been reincarnated and Jesus (Bill) used to be a friend of mine, he is actually called the "reincarnation of an idol" in the oral tradition Jesus is Satans agent to encourage them to sin by promising them life. Jesus s foretold in the OT as the idol of Israel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50676 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, along with his God (Satan) is my nemesis. Both have been reincarnated and Jesus (Bill) used to be a friend of mine, he is actually called the "reincarnation of an idol" in the oral tradition Jesus is Satans agent to encourage them to sin by promising them life. Jesus s foretold in the OT as the idol of Israel.
far out!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50677 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think you're a little old for all this? If you're Adam what role do you have to play in the end times?,
rabbee: same as the last time, G-D gave this exact same story. i am here to give birth, to this whole failed world again.

no sense in denying, it any longer. you and everyone else, have blown it all here in TheTorah just thrice again from HaShem. with all your, nobodies here in IT again.

why would G-D give to any of you, any new testament? when you have never even yet, gotten this one right here in IT. and when G-D takes off for the day of rest again. i am the one who is going to, be placed in charge of this whole mess.

mess that all of you, and your grandmother of all, have made again. G-D is not happy about it, and neither am i. you have all gotten so bad, with your not being here in TheTorah.

your all so horrible, that i almost wish. G-D would give me with another mate ahead of schedule, to replace you all into oblivion. we could have been in GanEden this time. if you all had not of been fantacizing yourselves in some new testament. when TheG-D of only TheTorah, is not noted for any new testaments.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50678 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, along with his God (Satan) is my nemesis. Both have been reincarnated and Jesus (Bill) used to be a friend of mine, he is actually called the "reincarnation of an idol" in the oral tradition Jesus is Satans agent to encourage them to sin by promising them life. Jesus s foretold in the OT as the idol of Israel.
rabbee: TheOur Name called by G-D was Adam, about two thousand years ago. and G-D still came and called me TheHisSon adam, for this second coming of adam. as always here, in TheTorah Happening. don't let the devils, name change for Us confuse you.

G-D don't just give a Torah Portion here in it an quit giving TheTorah. when G-D is giving the whole Living Torah here in TheHappening. don't let the enemies of G-D, fool or confuse you. you'll find this story of the end times, in TheVery First Little Book still happening here in only TheTorah from HaShem G-D.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50679 Apr 10, 2013
Where in scripture are your beliefs
<quoted text>
rabbee: same as the last time, G-D gave this exact same story. i am here to give birth, to this whole failed world again.
no sense in denying, it any longer. you and everyone else, have blown it all here in TheTorah just thrice again from HaShem. with all your, nobodies here in IT again.
why would G-D give to any of you, any new testament? when you have never even yet, gotten this one right here in IT. and when G-D takes off for the day of rest again. i am the one who is going to, be placed in charge of this whole mess.
mess that all of you, and your grandmother of all, have made again. G-D is not happy about it, and neither am i. you have all gotten so bad, with your not being here in TheTorah.
your all so horrible, that i almost wish. G-D would give me with another mate ahead of schedule, to replace you all into oblivion. we could have been in GanEden this time. if you all had not of been fantacizing yourselves in some new testament. when TheG-D of only TheTorah, is not noted for any new testaments.
Where in scripture or other books (not canonized) do you find your beliefs. The meek will inherit the earth and will participate in the resurrection with God, the Messiah.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50680 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheOur Name called by G-D was Adam, about two thousand years ago. and G-D still came and called me TheHisSon adam, for this second coming of adam. as always here, in TheTorah Happening. don't let the devils, name change for Us confuse you.
G-D don't just give a Torah Portion here in it an quit giving TheTorah. when G-D is giving the whole Living Torah here in TheHappening. don't let the enemies of G-D, fool or confuse you. you'll find this story of the end times, in TheVery First Little Book still happening here in only TheTorah from HaShem G-D.
So you actually believe you're Adam and Jesus, the son of God. Jesus is the second Adam or the seed of Adam but you know he'll be conquered by the second Eve or seed of Eve? Gen. 3:15
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50681 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Where in scripture are your beliefs<quoted text>Where in scripture or other books (not canonized) do you find your beliefs. The meek will inherit the earth and will participate in the resurrection with God, the Messiah.
rabbee: well now where in TheTorah, you cannot find any of that? from adam to Noach, to Avraham, to Moshe. when G-D finsishes giving the whole Torah this time, We shall all be here in IT again. TheHisLinage of adam, to Noach, to Avraham, to Moshe, shall aways be returned to be in TheTorah again. this is not the first or the last time, G-D has Only given The Whole Torah accounting.

Noach shall always be there for day one here in TheTorah, Avraham for day two, and Moshe for day three, Adam for day four, and return as adam and his mate for the end of day six. Our Names are in TheBook of Life, called TheTorah.

if you have not, accepted being here in TheTorah, by the third or forth Torot time. chances are, you shall never exist ever again. if you cannot trace your family linage, back to someone who is in TheBook of Life. you are in jeprody of oblivion.

but on the other hand, you might be the only one, who saves your entire family line from oblivion. just by accepting, that we are all here in TheTorah being given from HaShem G-D.

G-D does not treat anyone, any more cruel than they are to HIM. and will most certainly treat, you nicer than you could ever possibly treat HIM.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50682 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>So you actually believe you're Adam and Jesus, the son of God. Jesus is the second Adam or the seed of Adam but you know he'll be conquered by the second Eve or seed of Eve? Gen. 3:15
rabbee: i accepted what G-D, came and said to me. when THEY came to tell me about the woman chaooah. and it was not an easy thing to do, after 41 years of trying to deny it. but the evidence of my life story, happening exactly like G-D commanded it to happen that day. was just to, overwhelming evidence to deny. i only mentally triced my self for a while, that i had dodged the bullet.

no! i really hate that, identity theft fake name jesus. you have no idea, what that fake name from the enemies of G-D has caused. it is bearing false wittness, about being here in TheTorah.

according to G-D, i am TheOrigional HisSon adam. that can ever seem, to get or find a true mate. and have always been betrayed, by all the nobodies here in TheTorah.

and the woman G-D, has always given for me to be with. has always been suckered away by mr lizard lips, with all the nobodies here in TheTorah helping him. and Khaeen and Able are their sons. for they are not, mine and hers. as Shet is TheName, of TheOur son.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50683 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: i accepted what G-D, came and said to me. when THEY came to tell me about the woman chaooah. and it was not an easy thing to do, after 41 years of trying to deny it. but the evidence of my life story, happening exactly like G-D commanded it to happen that day. was just to, overwhelming evidence to deny. i only mentally triced my self for a while, that i had dodged the bullet.
no! i really hate that, identity theft fake name jesus. you have no idea, what that fake name from the enemies of G-D has caused. it is bearing false wittness, about being here in TheTorah.
according to G-D, i am TheOrigional HisSon adam. that can ever seem, to get or find a true mate. and have always been betrayed, by all the nobodies here in TheTorah.
and the woman G-D, has always given for me to be with. has always been suckered away by mr lizard lips, with all the nobodies here in TheTorah helping him. and Khaeen and Able are their sons. for they are not, mine and hers. as Shet is TheName, of TheOur son.
Shemi Hashem, The BRANCH. 6000 years ago Adam was the son of God and when he died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. God is ultimately responsible for his creation, makes peace and creates evil. The only way God can justify and remedy this is by making Adam the biological father of God. The roles are reversed and he perpetrates his evil on the Messiah. You are not the father of God, the Messiah, he's in the guiness book of world records for the biggest "serpent" in the world. "Leviathan" Is. 27:1. He's still a sex offender.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50684 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Shemi Hashem, The BRANCH. 6000 years ago Adam was the son of God and when he died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. God is ultimately responsible for his creation, makes peace and creates evil. The only way God can justify and remedy this is by making Adam the biological father of God. The roles are reversed and he perpetrates his evil on the Messiah. You are not the father of God, the Messiah, he's in the guiness book of world records for the biggest "serpent" in the world. "Leviathan" Is. 27:1. He's still a sex offender.
rabbee: none of this is recorded, in TheWritten Torah scroll. from where do you get these completely errant myths from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web