Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,001
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50469 Apr 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny -- I'm almost SURE the Torah says there's only ONE G-d.
I thought Jesus one command was to love your neighbor as you love yourself. He did away with the rest of the law.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50470 Apr 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> I thought Jesus one command was to love your neighbor as you love yourself. He did away with the rest of the law.
Why would Rick care about what Jesus said?

Location hidden

#50471 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT punishment for bashing for bashing up a country and killing 1 million people?
Is that punishment for getting 10,000 of your own soldiers killed and spending Trillions of Dollars of Hard Cash?
What type of Civilized system is it? The criminals and culprits are free to roam and enjoy at the cost of the country whom they cheated and destroyed?
Democracy must be the most inhuman form of Govt. then, if it lets these crooks simply by "loosing them in the election".
And what choice you have? Replace one set of idiots with another set of Idiots.
GWB the Great did not loose any election for your info, he was rewarded for his "manly courage and stand face to face with Osama and look him in they eyes" with re-election!!
Now you want to sweep all that under the carpet and feel once against as if you have become angels.
Spare us your crocodile tears.

You hate our system regardless - you're just looking for excuses.
Education, equal rights, democracy is a threat to your value system.

Location hidden

#50472 Apr 5, 2013
Eric wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/rickmoss
Interesting.

Rick was/is one of the truely funniest people here online.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#50473 Apr 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an existential question or a logical question?

Hey, I remember Rick, of Singapore - a very hot and humid place!

Cheshire is nice and quiet.

May already have a deal on the PA house.

Life might be good after all.

My sis is moving to near High Ridge/Merrit. On the Rip....River.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50475 Apr 5, 2013
Condolences on the death of that fine writer, Ruth Prawer (Cohn) Jhabvala. Heat and Dust....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50476 Apr 5, 2013
Heat and Dust by Ruth Prawer (Cohn) Jhabvala - Booker Prize - and many other awards for her other superb writings.

Location hidden

#50477 Apr 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - welcome back - I was just thinking of skedaddling from this forum as it has gotten a bit stale but maybe not.

You know what I do - if I can be of any help to sis on her property send me an email

Rick was interesting - no matter how much an ahole he was posting to, Rick would still have some disarming but bitingly funny/sarcastic response

Location hidden

#50478 Apr 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, if you enjoy beating on actual neonazis

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

Location hidden

#50479 Apr 5, 2013
even that gay Jamaican has gotten into the fun (on the good side for a change)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50480 Apr 5, 2013
Zionists are the real animals who're far worse than the Neo-Nazis. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50481 Apr 5, 2013
Gay Zionist versus gay Jamaican. Interesting. LOL.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50483 Apr 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Zionists are the real animals who're far worse than the Neo-Nazis. ROFL.
Hitler's views on India were disparaging.[62] He considered the British colonial rule of the subcontinent as an exemplary one and intended the German rule in the occupied East to resemble it.[62] Hitler thought little of the Indian independence movement, declaring the freedom fighters of being racially inferior "Asiatic jugglers".[62] As early as 1930 he spoke of the Indian freedom movement as the rebellion of the "lower Indian race against the superior English Nordic race", and that the British were free to deal with any subversive Indian activists as they liked.[63] In 1937 he told the British Foreign Secretary Lord Halifax that the British should "shoot Gandhi, and if this doesn't suffice to reduce them to submission, shoot a dozen leading members of the Congress, and if that doesn't suffice shoot 200, and so on, as you make it clear that you mean business."[63] During the same discussion Hitler reportedly told Halifax that one of his favorite films was The Lives of a Bengal Lancer, because it depicted a handful of "superior race" Britons holding sway over an entire continent.[64]
Nazi ideologist Alfred Rosenberg stated that although the Vedic culture was Aryan in origin, any Nordic blood had long since been lost due to racial mixing.[62] Like Hitler, he viewed the British rule in India as being desirable.[62]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_ (Nazism)#Hitler.27s_plans_for_ India
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50484 Apr 5, 2013
I like this one better. It has your hero in it. Same citation.

Indian revolutionary Subhas Chandra Bose escaped from India on 17 January 1941 and arrived in Berlin via Moscow.[66] There he proposed organizing an Indian national government in exile and urged the Axis to declare their support for the Indian cause.[66] He eventually managed to extract such promises from Japan after the Fall of Singapore and later on from Italy as well, but the Germans refused.[63] Bose was granted an audience with Mussolini, but Hitler refused to see him, although he did acquire access to Joachim von Ribbentrop after much difficulty.[63] The German Foreign Ministry was sceptical of any such endeavours, as the German goal was to use Bose for propaganda and subversive activity, especially following the model of the 1941 pro-Axis coup in Iraq.[67] These propaganda measures included anti-Raj radio broadcasts and the recruitment of Indian prisoners of war for the "Free India Legion".[68] Bose eventually met with Hitler on 29 May 1942.[69] During the discussion, which mostly consisted of Hitler monologuing to Bose,[63] Hitler expressed his scepticism for India's readiness for a rebellion against the Raj, and his fears of a Soviet takeover of India.[69] He stated that if Germany had to do anything about India it would first have to conquer Russia, for the road to India could only be accomplished through that country,[63] although he did promise to financially support Bose and help relocate him to the Far East.[69] Bose later described the encounter by stating that it was impossible to get Hitler involved in any serious political discussion.[63]
former res

Cheshire, CT

#50485 Apr 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
even that gay Jamaican has gotten into the fun (on the good side for a change)
He's the only who doesn't know he's gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
tom

Fremont, CA

#50486 Apr 5, 2013
no there is not

Location hidden

#50487 Apr 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the only who doesn't know he's gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
His poor wife.

Location hidden

#50488 Apr 5, 2013
tom wrote:
no there is not
unless you are self righteous and repressed fundamentalist Christian from Jamaica who is so obviously gay - the dissonance, out in public view, is heartbreaking.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50489 Apr 5, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Hitler's views on India were disparaging
After the fall from the heights of the highest spirituality and culture in ancient times, India resembled a lost land and a cess pool and so it needed the shock of slavery to put it back on line in howsoever a feeble way.

British rule was a mixture of good and bad.

Hitler was right in having a condescending view of India but at the same time he sent teams of German researchers to India to secure its rich treasures in technical literature as found in the various ancient Sanskrit texts. I hear that his Nazis were not disappointed and went away he each time they arrived here with lot of ancient technical books and other info. Besides, many top notch German intellectuals and scientists were heavily into Vedanta.

Adolf Hitler, whose father is said to be an illegitimate spawn of the Rothschilds, was controlled and used by the Free-Mason-New World Order cabal and was sent to the Tavistock Institute in England for mind control training of the MK ultra kind. Hitler, Churchill and Stalin were Free Masons of a high order and were played off against each other in a kind of puppet show where each was told how to act, when to act and so on and besides being free masons all three could summon their vital-spirit masters at will...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50490 Apr 5, 2013
Eric wrote:
Indian revolutionary Subhash Chandra Bose escaped from India on 17 January 1941 and arrived in Berlin via Moscow.
In those days, Bose was ignorant of the sinister forces controlling Hitler and saw in him a source of help to free India of British rule. Ironically, the British crown, its various viceroys sent to administer India and Hitler belonged to the same free-mason NWO (New World Order) cabal and Mountbatten, Gandhi and Nehru were also part of the NWO cabal who worked to divide India along communal lines. There's a lot of documented proof on the subject.

Anyway, peace to you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web