Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,951
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49973 Mar 8, 2013
*

intent ON blasting
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49974 Mar 8, 2013
Good night.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49975 Mar 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully poised, Papa, but I am intent of blasting the hell out of that retarded assho-le who thinks that his religious beliefs carry any weight in real terms. Lots of Love and Best Regards.
Thats even better!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49976 Mar 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully poised, Papa, but I am intent of blasting the hell out of that retarded assho-le who thinks that his religious beliefs carry any weight in real terms. Lots of Love and Best Regards.
rabbee: what make you think - that all your false, religious beliefs deserve any better?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49977 Mar 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Good night.
rabbee: why do you call, another bad night good?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49978 Mar 8, 2013
IS HOMOSEXUALITY DUE TO PERVERSE THINKING?

1) HUGH the braindead Christian mon thinks that homosexuality is due to perverse thinking or that the condition or sexual orientation is a psychical disease.

2) Well, if this is so, then the same reason ought to apply across the spectrum of living beings where homosexuality is observed.

3) Homosexual behaviour has been documented in hundreds of species. So, a gay ant or a gay worm or a gay rat are gay, Hugh would say, due to perverse thinking. But, these lower life forms lack a well-developed mind and so it would be impossible for them to think "perversely" and as a result be transformed into homosexuals.

4) Besides, homosexuality is inborn and simply manifests over the years.

5) People/entities are born gay, no one becomes gay.

6) Most importantly, there's no way of converting homosexuality into heterosexuality and vice versa.

7) All these reasons and observations clearly indicate that homosexuality is simply one of the natural modes of sexuality.

8) The genes responsible for sexual orientation have three functional modes: man-woman sexual attraction, man-man sexual attraction and woman-woman sexual attraction. Which of these develops in an individual would depend on which aspect of the genes get switched on and this in turn is governed by the totality of the personality of the individual.

9) At this juncture, it's evident that Hugh's line of juvenile thinking that attributes homosexuality to perverse thinking breaks down.

ROFL
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#49979 Mar 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you are going to punt (i.e. blow off responding to me).
Do you agree with him? if not, why not?
I would rather answer to him and not to you.

Because there are people who 'prophesize" in Islam also as there is a professional lobby amongst Jews and Christians who explain every happening in the world as "being foretold" in their books.

Jews having a nation and Jews from all over the world gathered to given a nation right in the heart of Muslim lands are two different things.

The whole world is open to them, why should they select a place, which results in endless conflicts and wars?

It was a very poor selection of site and the world is witnessing its bad effects for past 60 years and things are going to be worse as time passes.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49983 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather answer to him and not to you.
Because there are people who 'prophesize" in Islam also as there is a professional lobby amongst Jews and Christians who explain every happening in the world as "being foretold" in their books.
Jews having a nation and Jews from all over the world gathered to given a nation right in the heart of Muslim lands are two different things.
The whole world is open to them, why should they select a place, which results in endless conflicts and wars?
It was a very poor selection of site and the world is witnessing its bad effects for past 60 years and things are going to be worse as time passes.
rabbee: what makes you think, anyone gets to choose where they live or where they are born? when the only choice you get, is whether to be true or not true to G-D, here in the forever predeemed story.

and the whole world not true to G-D, is the bad effect. muslems were fighting each other, long before the return of the ysralees. not being true to G-D, is the cause of all hostility in this mentally ill world. and this is all, this world knows how to do is lie. lies to meet the needs, of ones own vain way of thinking.

whether we are true to G-D or not, determines our fork in the road commanded predestination. and it is thrice most unfortunate, that this world has again, chosen all the same wrong mental paths.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49984 Mar 9, 2013
every warped lie you and this whole world tells, alters our predestination. when even one lie, can cause hell and death of thousands of people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49987 Mar 9, 2013
The latest pop meme to hit the global stage - Gangnam Style by Psy!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49990 Mar 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The latest pop meme to hit the global stage - Gangnam Style by Psy!!!
You are like 9 months late

Harlem shake is the latest

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49991 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather answer to him and not to you.
Because there are people who 'prophesize" in Islam also as there is a professional lobby amongst Jews and Christians who explain every happening in the world as "being foretold" in their books.
Jews having a nation and Jews from all over the world gathered to given a nation right in the heart of Muslim lands are two different things.
The whole world is open to them, why should they select a place, which results in endless conflicts and wars?
It was a very poor selection of site and the world is witnessing its bad effects for past 60 years and things are going to be worse as time passes.
Jews tend not to hung up on prophesying - thats a Christian trait

It seems to me that the article conflicted with your ideology, therefore you are making excuses

Jews don't "select" Israel, its our origin - the same way your origin is in India. I dont know why you cant grasp that - the author sure did.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49992 Mar 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are like 9 months late

Harlem shake is the latest
Yeah, I know.

We had a gang of youngsters the other day giving us a demo of Harlem Shake.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49993 Mar 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Jews don't "select" Israel, its our origin.
How can the Palestine region be the origin of the Jews when the Hebrew patriarchs put in an appearance in the region a mere 3000 to 4000 years earlier?

Older cultures flourished in the region prior to the advent of the patriarchs in the said region.

As for you, you are European by ancestry with your ancestors having converted from paganism or whatever to Judaism a few centuries ago.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49994 Mar 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

the same way your origin is in India. I dont know why you cant grasp that - the author sure did.
The original inhabitants of India are the people of indigenous Dravidian stock.

The Aryas came into India much later.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49995 Mar 9, 2013
Aryas = Aryans.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49996 Mar 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know.
We had a gang of youngsters the other day giving us a demo of Harlem Shake.
There are some pretty darn funny videos out on youtube - and they arent just young people
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49997 Mar 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

There are some pretty darn funny videos out on youtube - and they arent just young people.
Oh yeah, Papa, I know.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49998 Mar 9, 2013
The validity and superiority of a scripture are judged on the basis of its contents and not on the language of its revelation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50004 Mar 9, 2013
None of the prophets HAS come....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Fri savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 20 at 5:34AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]