Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49377 Feb 18, 2013
Why don't animals marry?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49378 Feb 18, 2013
Marriage is an artificial and a redundant instution!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49379 Feb 18, 2013
institution
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49380 Feb 18, 2013
If cloning is perfected the need for marriage, sex, sperm and ovum becomes superfluous.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49381 Feb 18, 2013
Where the cloning of humans is concerned, I hear that cloning technology has been covertly perfected since a decade or more....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49382 Feb 18, 2013
What need for mumbo jumbo religious vows when marriage is a mere contract of convenience for unpaid sex, sexual procreation, financial security and companionship?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49383 Feb 18, 2013
Do religious vows sanctify or make pure a bond between man and woman? Far from it. Mere words uttered in the name of some god do not make marriage a sacred institution nor do they confer on the couple any psychological, vital or physical advantage. One can live together as man and wife even without taking these hollow vows. There's no causal mechanism that favors marriage. It's just another human device of convenience.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49384 Feb 18, 2013
It is said that most birds are monogamous but most animals, fish, mammals, insects, reptiles and other life forms are not monogamous.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49385 Feb 18, 2013
Monogamy is not a universal law nor is it hardwired in the consciousness of most species.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49386 Feb 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why don't animals marry?
Why do dogs lick their balls?

Location hidden

#49387 Feb 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
MARRIAGE IS AN ARTIFICIAL INSTIUTION:

10) Partners can live togther and remain loyal to each other if that is in their nature even without exchanging mumbo jumbo religious vows.
You first!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49388 Feb 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dogs lick their balls?
Because they can.

Location hidden

#49389 Feb 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they can.
and in the same token, and why cant dogs marry?
Voluntarily

United States

#49390 Feb 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually, what do you call someone who refuses to conform to societal norms?
It would depend what the norm is, if it was refusing to have sex with donkeys I would say that is good judgement.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49391 Feb 18, 2013
Voluntarily wrote:
<quoted text>
It would depend what the norm is, if it was refusing to have sex with donkeys I would say that is good judgement.
Since when is sex with donkeys considered normal by society? You're a strange person.
Voluntarist

United States

#49392 Feb 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is sex with donkeys considered normal by society? You're a strange person.
The fact of the matter is that many immoral acts might be considered the norm.

Obama's drone strikes of innocent women and children might end up being normal to you, aren't the drone strikes not conforming to societal norms?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49393 Feb 18, 2013
The message new to the people of Arabia...the entire invasion was new i say!
They where not known as muslims but as import.
Strangers from abroad.

But it kind of pays to look up: quraan hanief of Abraham. Several mentions usually in the sense of upright others as friend.
Usually it get's a monotheistic interpretation however.
But the Hanief as group have their own set of rules too!

quraan:
98/Al-Baiyinah 5: And they have been commanded for nothing but to worship Allah as HANIF, being righteous (with a purified soul (ego)) and to perform regular prayer and to give alms. And that is the Religion which is QAYYUM (True and Acceptable).

Location hidden

#49394 Feb 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's drone strikes of innocent women and children might end up being normal to you, aren't the drone strikes not conforming to societal norms?
false equivalence

COR never opined regarding the normality or the morality of drone strikes

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49395 Feb 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no state so that never happened. ;p

You are strange, there is no society where 'immoral acts' are considered normal.

It's not like they aim to get women and children!
Nor would they know if they are used as a shield or cover.
Nor are women and chidren in a position to prevent this and if nothing is done they never ever will.
Militant Islamist consider them lower than animals, so how was that about morals again?

Location hidden

#49398 Feb 18, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no state so that never happened. ;p
You are strange, there is no society where 'immoral acts' are considered normal.
It's not like they aim to get women and children!
Nor would they know if they are used as a shield or cover.
Nor are women and chidren in a position to prevent this and if nothing is done they never ever will.
Militant Islamist consider them lower than animals, so how was that about morals again?
But you got to understand that the government lets the people believe that these are drone strikes, in order to cover up for the fact that these are really all asteroid attacks.

That way they can achieve three important objectives simultaneously 1) foster a sense of military control over the population, 2)keep the public from panicking, and 3) prepare the world for one world government by promoting a sense of inevitability.

I know all of this because it is all explained on the websites that I follow. Therefore it has to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web