Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,225
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49249 Feb 13, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-60

Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.

Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.

Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.

Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.

The Case of ABU AAMIR,‘THE REBELLIOUS” FROM JEWS OF MADINA

ABU AAMIR was one of the learned men of the Jews of Madina who was well renowned for his religious knowledge and his hermit way of life, as having renounced the world. He was nicknamed as “The Learned One” by Jews and general people of Madina.

His fame of learning and renouncing the world was shattered when the Prophet migrated to Madina. If he had real learning (As ABDULLAH BIN SALLAM, or other Jewish scholars), he would have recognized the personality and mission of prophet and would have become his follower.

But his racial prejudice and his false arrogance of knowledge came in his way and he became one of the bitterest enemy of prophet. Prophet changed his nickname from “Learned one” to “FASIQ which means Rebellious.

When Muslim armies were victorious in the Battle of Badr. His heart was broken, and he left Madina, with the aim of wandering around Arabia and stoking in their heart enmity of Islam and Prophet.

Accordingly he went to Makkah, stoked the flame of hatred in their hearts, and was with their armies when they came to fight Prophet and Muslims in the battle of UHUD. Before the hostilities were to begin, he told ABU SUFYAN, the Makkan Commander, let me speak to my people in Madina, may be they will remember me and hearken to my words and turn their back on Mohammad.

He came forward, and cried in a loud voice “O people of AUS and KHAZRAJ (the two major tribes of Madina)! It is me, ABU AAMIR, One whom you used to love and respect. Listen to me and do not chose the path of destruction…”

The people of Madina relied in one voice “O FASIQ! We are fully aware of your ways and your path”

ABU AAMIR turned back to Makkah people saying in a dejected voice “My people have changed completely since I left!!”

ABU AAMIR had earlier advised Makkan army to dig some deep holes in battle ground and cover it with leaves and branches, so that Muslim army and their cavalry or camels may be entrapped in them. Some holes were dug and covered and some Muslims were also trapped in them…..but it so happened that ABU AAMIR while running away from battle field, had his leg on these holes, he fell into it and was killed by a Muslim soldier.

Thus started )or was proven correct) the popular saying “One who digs the trenches for others, falls into it first”!!

Such was the sad story and sad end of ABU AAMIR the FASIQ, who misused his knowledge and deeds by picking the “Sword of Hatred” from the collections of Sword which prophet had.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49250 Feb 13, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah do not believe, all that for a second. because of the differences of requirements, in acid and alkaline loving plants. and also the oxalic acid in plants. and a ph 7 cannot be more acid, it can only be less alkaline or less acidic because it is neutral to either. even though water, can be slightly acidic or alkaline as HOH or H2O. with distilled water, generally being a 0 balance with both HOH and H2O. a balance which can be disturbed, by the slightest addition, of even the absorbtion of air.
and you definatly will not find calcium in acid loving plants. so therefore this limits you to possibly arid or semi-arid regions with little rainfall. disreguarding any possible, human errant intervention. but all plants have a common requirement for, nitrogen, water, potassium, iron, phosphouous, CO2, in the proportions determined by the classes of specie. others may require, manganese, iodine, sulphur, magnesium, zinc. but i cannot even think, of any plant that requires calcium off hand. though you may find, lime or calcium hydroxide listed in soil conditioners for alkaline loving plants. you will not find it, as and additave in fertilizers for agriculture or comercial purposes.
Calcium in Plants
http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/4/48...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933363

Calcium in fertilizers
http://fertilizer101.org/science/...
http://www.fertilizer.org/ifa/HomePage/FERTIL...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49251 Feb 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not comfortable with the notion that God may reach out to peole differently, according to their needs? You tend to be more of theist, myself more of a panentheist. Perhaps the reason for this is more a reflection of developed personality than anything else.
rabbee: sorry but G-D'S eternal commands given to Moshe, do not change with the times. what G-D loved or hated then, is still loved or hated by G-D forever and always. and if you want something different, then the diverse devils is more than willing to give the illusion of help to you. generally worse, than no help at all. but it is still, going to be hated by G-D. and all religions today, are worse than being agnostic.

even the secong visit of TheMale Child adam, did not happen. untill after adam, realized his error. as the bad feeling just got, so much worse, when TheAngel Meechaeel came to take him to see the actual woman chaooah at G-D'S dating service. and his fear, got even worse when TheAngel Gabriel, came to tell him G-D is coming to see you.

resulting in adam, fleeing from his hiding places. looking for, a much better place to hide. cause i just know these Angels, are going to snitch on my location. so we are talking about total, panickville here. flight, fight, or freeze, and never occured to me that according to scripture adam always chooses to flee in this instance. apparently G-D knows me, better than i shall ever know myself then.

so in sumarization, you talking critters. need to realize your error first, in the first stage of repentance. otherwise G-D does not even want, to hear from you. and all your prayers, are in vain. they ain't going, to do any good.

G-D does not listen to, the unholy or unrighteous. G-D only listens to those, actually in TheTorah. you reject TheTorah in any way, and you reject G-D WHO is still giving it now. THEY ain't even going to want to, listen to any one who only think we are not all here in TheOnly Story THEY ever physically give. if you do not believe you are not here in TheTorah Happening today. you might as well pray, to a brick wall. since you are not seeking answers from G-D, actually here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation anyway.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49252 Feb 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Invalid foundation. Show proof that your method works first, and then we can look at other traditions.
Proof?

You'll have to personally enter the supramental yoga (that has recently entered the earth's consciousness for the first time ever in billions of years) to discover the hard proof firsthand through trances, stationing the disembodied consciousness in the superior planes that lie above the head, ascents into the supramental via the overmental and descents of the supramental principle into the lower planes of being. The manifested light and power are visible to everyone in the immediate vicinity.

I can't reveal the supramental mantra...it will damage my nervous system if the veiled supramental mantra is revealed to the uninitiated. It works beautifully in the ascending as well as descending modes.

Even if the supramental mantra is given to you, who will activate it for you in your consciousness? That can only be done by a master who has himself experienced the supramental plane.

Now, even if the activated supramental mantra is given to you, you lack the inner fitness to employ it fruitfully and as such it will blind or paralyze you or damage your organs systems.

To begin with, you may try deep and sustained aspiration on some higher living truth 24x7 to cause the reversal of your exteriorized consciousness....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49253 Feb 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

the 105 year old Zen Master who couldnt keep from foundling his students.
He's a pervert, not a master.

To conquer the sex urge and to dissolve it can only be done via the supramental descent into the sex center at the base of the spine.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49254 Feb 13, 2013
pH & pOH:

pH 7 is neutral; pH 8 is weakly alkaline.

Actually, any value above 7 should be written as pOH. So, pOH 8 is mildly alkaline.

pH + pOH = 14

QUESTION:

In an electrolytic cell, if OH^-1 and SO4^-2 ions migrate to the anode, which will get discharged first? Why? What will be the products evolved at this electrode?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49255 Feb 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course many religionists think that only they are right.
But what if they were. But for themselves only?
One could separate the technique from the ideology. The ideology often only exists to provide them with a sense of identity. Their identity. Not our identity.
I actually (kind of) agree with Joel with that one. Where I differ from our resident swami is that I dotn believe this possibility degrades the technology.
rabbee: oh come on! this whole world put together, don't really know what is right or wrong. this is why i have accepted, everthing G-D, came and said to me. and this whole world is in trouble against G-D, and refuses to admit this here in TheTorah Happening again. and not a single one of you, are willing to admit this. and every religion or alleged as a non-religion on earth, is ever so unG-Dly 100% wrong. so in essence, its jews 100% wrong, against the christians 100% wrong, against the athiest 100% wrong against the muslems 100% wrong etc...

G-D has already 100% verified, THEMSELVE'S as true to me. my life and this world, and what the woman chaooah did has happened, exactly as G-D said. even if my mental attitude, refused to acknowledge this for a while. and G-D even knew, when and where i would beguin to acknowledge this. and i have had to totally turn my way of thinking around. totally opposite, of any of you claiming to not be here, in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. and know that your all going to lie to me, in every way not true to G-D.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49256 Feb 13, 2013
CALCIUM AND HYDRIDE FORMATION IN PLANTS:

RABBEE: "You definitely will not find calcium in acid loving plants."

LOL.

In plants or rather in the soil surounding plants, the acid radicle is H^+1 ions or more precisely the hydronium ions, H3O^+1, which get absorbed osmotically via the root hairs and are pumped to the aerial parts of the plants through the xylem vascular tissue due to the suction pressure generated in the leaves.

I guess Ca^+2 ions will be found in plants if they're absorbed from the surrounding soil provided the surrounding soil has calcium salts in it or calcium ions present in aqueous medium in soil.

Assuming Ca^+2 and H^+1 (or H3O^+1) ions enter the plant, the compound formed will be the hydride of calcium - CaH2 or Ca(H3O)2.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49257 Feb 13, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you believe in the existence of other gods?
rabbee: i know they exist, but i do not believe in them. G-D even told me, THEY made other g-ds. i even know why G-D, did it. since all of you, would not even exist today at all. in the interim, to give you all time to repent. and they are under the control, of one of the three angels G-D unleashed upon this world. so essencially those angels, are their g-ds also. some have even made offers to me, that i totally rejected.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49258 Feb 13, 2013
G-d or God is a being of any of the inferior ranges of the Manifestation. There are many such beings. The Absolute is their origin.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49259 Feb 13, 2013
"Your belief in God is merely an escape from your monotonous, stupid and cruel life."

J Krishnamurti
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49260 Feb 13, 2013
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."

J Krishnamurt
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49261 Feb 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, I am not saying your experience is wrong. But why cant there be the potential for multiple types of experiences, tailored to the recipients?
rabbee: well if you want more selection, then say with the devil or jump over to a new one. by all means, become muslem or other idolator. but i personally, do not recommend it.

for i am telling you, G-D is not wrong. so why should i lie to please, any of your diverse devil g-ds? if you do not want to please G-D, that is your errant choice.

but don't try to convince me, your being with the devil is better than being with G-D. constantly calling G-D a liar, shall not get anyone into TheBook of Life.

if your not worried about, any of your names not being in TheBook of Life. then neither, am i.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49262 Feb 13, 2013
"From these prejudices there arises conflict, transient joys and suffering. But we are unconscious of this, unconscious that we are slaves to certain forms of tradition, to social and political environment, to false values."

J Krishnamurti, 1933-09-12 4th Public Talk, Frognerseteren, Norway
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49263 Feb 13, 2013
"So let us decide whether you want a shelter, a safety zone, which will no longer yield conflict, whether you want to escape from the present conflict to enter a condition in which there shall be no conflict; or whether you are unaware, unconscious of this conflict in which you exist. If you are unconscious of the conflict, that is, the battle that is taking place between that self and the environment, if you are unconscious of that battle, then why do you seek further remedies? Remain unconscious."

J Krishnamurti, 1934 3rd Public Talk, Ojai, California
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49264 Feb 13, 2013
"Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem."

J Krishnamurti

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49265 Feb 13, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i know they exist, but i do not believe in them. G-D even told me, THEY made other g-ds. i even know why G-D, did it. since all of you, would not even exist today at all. in the interim, to give you all time to repent. and they are under the control, of one of the three angels G-D unleashed upon this world. so essencially those angels, are their g-ds also. some have even made offers to me, that i totally rejected.
Why your god has created other gods?

Location hidden

#49266 Feb 13, 2013
JOEL wrote:
pH & pOH:
pH 7 is neutral; pH 8 is weakly alkaline.
Actually, any value above 7 should be written as pOH. So, pOH 8 is mildly alkaline.
pH + pOH = 14
QUESTION:
In an electrolytic cell, if OH^-1 and SO4^-2 ions migrate to the anode, which will get discharged first? Why? What will be the products evolved at this electrode?
Hey - be of some use

this question came up today: Interpret the relationship between pe and Eh.

What is the answer? All that I know is that they measure basically the same thing.

Location hidden

#49267 Feb 13, 2013
JOEL wrote:
CALCIUM AND HYDRIDE FORMATION IN PLANTS:
RABBEE: "You definitely will not find calcium in acid loving plants."
LOL.
In plants or rather in the soil surounding plants, the acid radicle is H^+1 ions or more precisely the hydronium ions, H3O^+1, which get absorbed osmotically via the root hairs and are pumped to the aerial parts of the plants through the xylem vascular tissue due to the suction pressure generated in the leaves.
I guess Ca^+2 ions will be found in plants if they're absorbed from the surrounding soil provided the surrounding soil has calcium salts in it or calcium ions present in aqueous medium in soil.
Assuming Ca^+2 and H^+1 (or H3O^+1) ions enter the plant, the compound formed will be the hydride of calcium - CaH2 or Ca(H3O)2.

Frijole's Seal of Approval

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/medi...
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#49268 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day, Huggybear!

Do you have anyone special to share the day with?

Hope he's a nice fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web