Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,468
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48934 Feb 10, 2013
ADAM - AN ARCHETYPAL PRINCIPLE OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

I think Adam could be a generic term referring to the archetypal consciousness personifying the lower vital principle in the male species.....
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48935 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-56
Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.
Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.
Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.
Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.
A. The Case of : KA,AB BIN ASHRAF, THE JEW
Enemies of Islam have made this into a big scandal and accuse prophet of most cruelty in ordering secret killing of KA,AB BIN ASHRAF , the Jew living in Madina.
KA,AB BIN ASHRAF belonged to one of the Jewish tribe of Madina. He was a rich man and he was also a poet. When prophet reached Madina, he made a written pact with Jews of Madina of mutual respect and mutual defense against aggression from outside enemies.
Prophet was of the hope that these Jews being people with Torah and with concept of Monotheism and prophet hood and revelation, would recognize his credentials and would join Muslim nation of Madina. But things took a different course, these Jews were having a sort of superiority complex against Arabs and were of the opinion that Prophethood and revelation were the exclusive rights of Jews and no one outside 12 Jewish tribes would be made a prophet.
So they rejected the message of prophet and tried every thing in their power to bring the downfall of prophet and his followers. In Madina they had a “natural” ally in the form of Hypocrites and outside Madina, in the form of Pagan Arabs.
Arabs in general regarded Jews and their scholars as a learned lot and asked many questions from them regarding this “new prophet”. On these occasions instead of speaking the truth, Jews used to console those Pagan Arabs, saying that they were on a better path than the one towards which prophet was calling them.
In these tense circumstances and mutual hatred, the famous Battle of Badr took place. Hypocrites of Madina and Jews were more than confident, that Muslim army would be routed by the Makkah people and that will make the end of prophet and his mission.
But, due to grace of Allah, Muslims won a spectacular victory at Badr, which established them as a firm and emerging force in Arabia. Hypocrites and Jews of Madina felt extreme sadness at the victory of Muslims and their hatred increased many fold, and they were almost etching to pick up a fight with Prophet and Muslims.
They did not had to wait for long. The tribe of BANU QAINUQAH, were the first to break the treaty with prophet, and had to vacate Madina. This further added to the hatred of remaining two tribes that were living in Madina.
KA,AB BIN ASHRAF who in addition to being rich was also a very good poet. He went to Makkah for a visit, met the leaders of QURAISH there, consoled each and every of the clan of those who were killed at the battle of Badr and wrote their eulogies in the form of MARTHIAH.
(Contd.)
rabbbee: if muhammed is wrong, according to G-D. then he is a murderer, of true prophets. alter TheTorah in any way, and you automaticly become a false prophet. give any accounting, that is not true to G-D. and you automaticly become, a false prophet. no matter how true, you consider yourselves to be. and illusions of truth, is not truth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48936 Feb 10, 2013
Today I was badly harmed when I passed near a mobile tower (base transceiver station)in a suburban area far from home. The radiation was so strong, I nearly fainted and later experienced pain the chest and vomited. Better now.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48937 Feb 10, 2013
MAAT wrote:
You do push it MUQ, i feel almost inclined to start a series quoting from Margoliouths book.
Joel starts on Fritkov Kapra.
But you do gobble up that sword:
one young man of ANSARS, volunteered for the job.
He and some of his friends visited KA,AB BIN ASHRAF in the night, on the pretext of taking some loan from him and then pounced on him and killed him.
Jews were terrified when they learned about the killing of KA,AB BIN ASHRAF and refrained from actions of open hostilities against prophet and Muslims.
So by killing one person, prophet was able to save life of many Jews and Muslims in Madina.
That shows that “how careful and selective was prophet, even in his use of Sword of Steel”!!
---
frankly to most the point is lost.
Butcher a man in the night and destroy a kingdom en passant and claim the jewish synagoge, since that was the goal of the night-journey. Witnessed by an eyewttness!
The ansars later made a faux pas, took what was the prophets=Allahs (another definition that get's in the way)were desinherited but later reinstated under the condition that they could hold whatever they conquered.
Well they moved all the way to spain. And the war chapter 9 with the spoils, would be dearest to them.
rabbee: it does not matter, how many people consider muhammed as true to them. it is a matter of whether, muhammed and them are actually true to G-D or not. and if we are not here in TheTorah HaShem is again giving, how can anyone ever be considere as true to G-D?

i do not judge, alleged talking critters. whether they are true to muhammed, the pope, jimmy swaggert, or pat robertson, or the minester obama. my judgement is based, solely on whether one is really true to G-D, here in TheTorah Happening or not. the only true basis for any judgement, is are you true to G-D, or not really, or not at all. three choices only, either you are really true to G-D, pretending to be true to G-D, or not even trying to be true to G-D. and since all religions today, are not even close to being true to G-D. it all must only be, make believe. for i have found, not even one religion on earth actually true to G-D. and in fact, have yet to find, one person actually true to G-D here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again. so the whole world is involved in some fantacy one way or another all deluded.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48938 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but, then, it beats me why Adam and his progeny and their God are included in the beliefs of Judaism, when clearly they've got nothing to do with the Jewish/Hebrew faith as seen in the characters you've mentioned above.
Well, anyway, it's an irrelevant point.
I am more concerned about principles than speculating about personalities who may or may not have existed and even if they existed the glaring absence of cosmic principles in the scripture would shift the discussion towards the personalities which would convert the analysis into theology, sectarianism and dogma.
Adam is a part of the world view as much as the making of the heavens and the earth. Its part of our common heritage.

Noah is not Jewish either.

I bet both are assumed by Muslims to be Muslims though.

Location hidden

#48939 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Today I was badly harmed when I passed near a mobile tower (base transceiver station)in a suburban area far from home. The radiation was so strong, I nearly fainted and later experienced pain the chest and vomited. Better now.
You need to wrap yourself in tin foil before you go out in public with special attention to your hat.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48940 Feb 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Who knows why the most of the time Muhammad has to kill or order to the victim is a Jewish.
<quoted text>
In the so called civilized countries if someone makes some satire to, say, a first minister, in a national channel in front of millions of people the satirist won't be touched.
So this Jewish made some satire against Islam and the self claimed prophet, and Muhammad killed him. Acted as true dictator.
<quoted text>
Well this is the typical reaction that the people have when the dictator kill one of his opponents. The people have fear and shut their mouths.
<quoted text>
Well, yes after that act he can receive the nobel prize for peace.
rabbee: is it true that all premeditated murderers, always make the use of false intentions? use peacefull intentions as their ploy, untill they can get close enough to murder you. and make use of lies, so that you don't have the chance to defend yourself or run away.

and does it really matter, if anyone was true to muhammed. when muhammed was never, really true to G-D here in TheTorah. when the name of their story, is no where close to what TheTerm HaTorah means. does not anyone on earth, know what HaTorah actually means? because it is rather revealing if you should truly know.

and of course nobody wants to strictly use HaTorah. because it puts all your other, religious books to shame. G-D even told you, there are subtle religious crooks out there.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48941 Feb 10, 2013
former res wrote:
How did my nutmegger friends make out with the snow? A foot and a half or so? We skated by with around 4 inches here. Even less in phila. Glad you're not in Milford CT?
BTW - what's better Stamford Pizza? Clony GRill or Remos?(or Reiko's?)
well so what if, the prince in snow white, was six inches in snow?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48942 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
ADAM - AN ARCHETYPAL PRINCIPLE OF CONSCIOUSNESS:
I think Adam could be a generic term referring to the archetypal consciousness personifying the lower vital principle in the male species.....
rabbee: well maybe in your own, selfish archetypal dreams. but Adam is Both One Specific, Male and Female in One Unique Body of Flesh. most often misquoted, as jesus christ. and the second coming of Adam here in TheTorah, always verifies this fact. and is proof even all your religions, are all unfaithfully screwed up.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48943 Feb 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wrap yourself in tin foil before you go out in public with special attention to your hat.
like a burrito?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48944 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
you have been, trans-shmitten? cycle-logicaly, speaking. pass by a placebo-transmitter, and see if you get the same temper mental results? if you don't, mind.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48945 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds of gradations of consciousness.
To know about the past, one has to enter a specific range of the vital consciousness.
With me, the yoga took off directly from the higher mind plane and thereafter there occurred a descent of the supramental consciousness into the higher mind, mind, vital and physical.
The supramental has been working out the difficulties and blocks in the mind, vital, physical and subconscient and as such the inner experiences are based on the state of harmony that has been brought in.
Besides, I have been given rare experiences in the cosmic wideness, the cosmic silence, the unified state and so on.
The vital transformation has been difficult for me what with the vital also being the major domain of the hostile vital beings who've attempted to kill or maim me on many occasions...
I have now withdrawn from the yoga due to the intense difficulties and life threatening situations....however, the yogic experiences are continuing on a spontaneous basis despite quitting the yoga...
BTW, on the Allah thread, you retorted that I confirmed what you'd earlier said about the prophets indulging in sex.
I didn't mean that as a fact but as a strong suspicion.
I mentioned that I suspected that Krishna could have had sex with dozens of his female disciples as part of the raas leela - the yoga of the overmental coming down into the gross physical via the intuition mind, illumined mind, higher mind, higher vital, lower vital and subtle physical.
Further, even if this suspicion is true - the main point of discussion would still be if the sex with his female disciples was an act of lust or an act of detachment to forge a total union in being of Krishna with each of his female partners so that the overmental yoga could be made fully effective on all the intervening planes and finally fixed in the gross physical....so, if this was the case, then, the exchange of mental, vital and gross physical energies between Krishna and the females would not have left any disturbances in the being of each of his female disciples. Otherwise, under normal circumstances, sex leaves a disturbance in the force fields due to exchange of energies and if one has multiple partners the more the disturbances in one's force fields.
Anyway, I've still not got the direct proof of Krishna's alliances with his female disciples. But, I have strong suspicions as related above.
Marriage is simply a safe-guard to protect one's force fields from unbalance by restricting the union to a single partner.
Marriage bonds the man to his wife for life so that the couple's force fields remain largely intact on account of the fidelity factor coming into the picture - provided they were sexually virginal to begin with and assuming that they do not indulge in extra-marital affairs after marriage and provided their force fields complement each other. If yes then the disturbance in their force fields would be minimum and if they really suit each other in an uplifting way then their force fields would get enriched and further stabilized.
It's a very subtle mechanism that I've still to understand fully through direct experience via the investigation of the force fields of married couples.
No speculation or inference.
rabbee: people who don't know, what they are talking about. like to fantacize, like they do. but some tend to really, really overcompensate for their ignorance of what really is. and are usually called politicians, but not always.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48946 Feb 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Adam is a part of the world view as much as the making of the heavens and the earth. Its part of our common heritage.

Noah is not Jewish either.
So, then, by this yardstick, the God of Adam, Eve and their progeny is very different from the G-d of the Hebrews/Jews.

The God the Noah is also very different from the God of Adam and family and is also different from the G-d of the Hebrews/Jews.

How can a faith with a tribal view suddenly morph into one with a worldview when it has nothing to do with other Gods such as the God that Adam and his family worshipped or the God that Noah venerated?

Discarding all reference to the beings worshipped, in my view, Adam represents the masculine aspect of the cosmic lower vital principle, while Eve is the female counterpart. This is how Adam and Eve became a part of the religious-view of Judaism. This interpretation is tenable since the Hebrew/Jewish faith is exclusively based on the vital force as evidenced in its teachings and the phenomena and deeds of its patriarchs as narrated in the books of Judaism.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48947 Feb 10, 2013
former res wrote:
How did my nutmegger friends make out with the snow? A foot and a half or so? We skated by with around 4 inches here. Even less in phila. Glad you're not in Milford CT?
BTW - what's better Stamford Pizza? Clony GRill or Remos?(or Reiko's?)
Sore muscles is about the worst of it for me.

Personally, I think Colony is better. Service with an attitude.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48948 Feb 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet both are assumed by Muslims to be Muslims though.
Muslims are plagiarists. Nothing original or deep about their faith.

Reference to Adam (Adi-Purush)- the prototypal masculine consciousness force - and to Noah as Manu, the sage of the global flood and ark myth, are found in the Puranas of the Hindus.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48949 Feb 10, 2013
former res wrote:
BTW - what's better Stamford Pizza? Colony GRill or Remos?(or Reiko's?)
Yuck! How ordinary!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48950 Feb 10, 2013
(smiles)

Location hidden

#48951 Feb 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore muscles is about the worst of it for me.
Personally, I think Colony is better. Service with an attitude.
Have you tried the place in Bulls Head? It will be a religious experience.

Remember the place before Remos? Rumor has it that their cook is now at Athens, on West Main. I believe it - the pizza there is great.

Location hidden

#48952 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, then, by this yardstick, the God of Adam, Eve and their progeny is very different from the G-d of the Hebrews/Jews.
The God the Noah is also very different from the God of Adam and family and is also different from the G-d of the Hebrews/Jews.
How can a faith with a tribal view suddenly morph into one with a worldview when it has nothing to do with other Gods such as the God that Adam and his family worshipped or the God that Noah venerated?
I think you are the only one who is bothered with this alleged paganism. Everyone else sees a continuity.
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Discarding all reference to the beings worshipped, in my view, Adam represents the masculine aspect of the cosmic lower vital principle, while Eve is the female counterpart. This is how Adam and Eve became a part of the religious-view of Judaism. This interpretation is tenable since the Hebrew/Jewish faith is exclusively based on the vital force as evidenced in its teachings and the phenomena and deeds of its patriarchs as narrated in the books of Judaism.
Adam as representing male, and Eve as female?
What an original idea!
And all this time I thought you were ORDINARY!

:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#48953 Feb 10, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds of gradations of consciousness.
To know about the past, one has to enter a specific range of the vital consciousness.
With me, the yoga took off directly from the higher mind plane and thereafter there occurred a descent of the supramental consciousness into the higher mind, mind, vital and physical.
The supramental has been working out the difficulties and blocks in the mind, vital, physical and subconscient and as such the inner experiences are based on the state of harmony that has been brought in.
Besides, I have been given rare experiences in the cosmic wideness, the cosmic silence, the unified state and so on.
The vital transformation has been difficult for me what with the vital also being the major domain of the hostile vital beings who've attempted to kill or maim me on many occasions...
I have now withdrawn from the yoga due to the intense difficulties and life threatening situations....however, the yogic experiences are continuing on a spontaneous basis despite quitting the yoga...
BTW, on the Allah thread, you retorted that I confirmed what you'd earlier said about the prophets indulging in sex.
I didn't mean that as a fact but as a strong suspicion.
I mentioned that I suspected that Krishna could have had sex with dozens of his female disciples as part of the raas leela - the yoga of the overmental coming down into the gross physical via the intuition mind, illumined mind, higher mind, higher vital, lower vital and subtle physical.
Further, even if this suspicion is true - the main point of discussion would still be if the sex with his female disciples was an act of lust or an act of detachment to forge a total union in being of Krishna with each of his female partners so that the overmental yoga could be made fully effective on all the intervening planes and finally fixed in the gross physical....so, if this was the case, then, the exchange of mental, vital and gross physical energies between Krishna and the females would not have left any disturbances in the being of each of his female disciples. Otherwise, under normal circumstances, sex leaves a disturbance in the force fields due to exchange of energies and if one has multiple partners the more the disturbances in one's force fields.
Anyway, I've still not got the direct proof of Krishna's alliances with his female disciples. But, I have strong suspicions as related above.
Marriage is simply a safe-guard to protect one's force fields from unbalance by restricting the union to a single partner.
Marriage bonds the man to his wife for life so that the couple's force fields remain largely intact on account of the fidelity factor coming into the picture - provided they were sexually virginal to begin with and assuming that they do not indulge in extra-marital affairs after marriage and provided their force fields complement each other. If yes then the disturbance in their force fields would be minimum and if they really suit each other in an uplifting way then their force fields would get enriched and further stabilized.
It's a very subtle mechanism that I've still to understand fully through direct experience via the investigation of the force fields of married couples.
No speculation or inference.
If you only suspect that the prophets/saints had sex, then there is no need from you to call Muhammad a pedophile only for a suspect.

You risk to pass for a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]