Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48786 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The anger is of a generalized form, and it comes out in many of your posts.
rabbee: if G-D is angry, at this whole world again. should not we all be angry, even if we cannot determine the source of our anger truly or why?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48787 Feb 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if G-D is angry, at this whole world again. should not we all be angry, even if we cannot determine the source of our anger truly or why?
Yeah but you know the funniest thing about it is?

I see your posts, day in and day out, full of critique, and honestly I don't sense much anger. What I sense underneath all of that blah blah blah is concern. Maybe not concern that I agree with, but concern never the less. In contrast, what I get from Caribbean Boy is anger. Anger that he won't get his way, anger that people wont buy into his private vocabulary and worldview.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48788 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What comes to mind is the question of whether Huggy follows the teachings and philosophies, or not. I think not.
Hugh is an insignificant creature with perverted views and has an extremely low level of intelligence and besides he has a massive inferiority complex when dealing with individuals who're way ahead of him in most respects. He attempts to conceal his inferiority behind a "polite", "friendly", "forgiving" and "obdurate" facade. Make no mistake he's one hell of a shrewd cookie who cannot be trusted. I pity the poor and ignorant people he influences with his religious bull shit and smooth talking ways. He feels superior or great only when surrounded by the riff raff from his native country who he can dictate terms to.

It'd have made no difference to the world at large had Jesus not been born. No great shakes about his teachings, deeds or personality. His mission was a colossal failure.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48789 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What a great idea!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

Thank you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48790 Feb 7, 2013
mrs alvina wrote:
Good day

we give guaranteed loans or
funds to individuals and companies at low
interest rates(2%),
How much interest-free money can I lend you?

Let me know, con-woman.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48791 Feb 7, 2013
BELIEVERS,

If death is in the hands of a being designated as God, what is the criteria that this God uses to determine the life-span of each individual on earth?

So, why do we die?

Location hidden

#48792 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.
Thank you.
I can only assume you got the joke.

No need to thank me. you sound like Stepford Yogi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wiv...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48793 Feb 7, 2013
In the absence of a causal mechanism involving the workings of a sentient system and its interactions with its immediate surroundings, life or death wouldn't have arisen on the plane of gross matter....

Location hidden

#48794 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh is an insignificant creature with perverted views and has an extremely low level of intelligence and besides he has a massive inferiority complex when dealing with individuals who're way ahead of him in most respects. He attempts to conceal his inferiority behind a "polite", "friendly", "forgiving" and "obdurate" facade. Make no mistake he's one hell of a shrewd cookie who cannot be trusted. I pity the poor and ignorant people he influences with his religious bull shit and smooth talking ways. He feels superior or great only when surrounded by the riff raff from his native country who he can dictate terms to.
I sincerely doubt he has much of a following. Unless he has charisma that is not evident online. If he ever breathed a word of his ideas to his alleged Jewish relatives they would probably tar and feather the boy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48795 Feb 7, 2013
DEAR BELIEVERS,

As karma or causation is perpetually at work and we reap what we sow, what need, then, for a Judgement Day or a Qayamat at a fixed point in time in the future?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48796 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I sincerely doubt he has much of a following. Unless he has charisma that is not evident online. If he ever breathed a word of his ideas to his alleged Jewish relatives they would probably tar and feather the boy.
I am certain Hugh with his "gift of the gaffe" oops I meant "gift of the gab" and great missionary zeal that includes tons of patience as he works at mind controlling his audience has a huge list of admirers and converts most of them ignorant, impressionable, easily influenced, poor, ill-educated and weak-minded.

Hugh claims he worked as CEO for two great MNCs in the past but he displays none of the power, style, sharp intelligence and luxe traits related to high professional status and classy and prosperous living - doesn't own a single haute brand, owns a silly Subaru car, has never flown first class on Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Silk class or any of the luxe airlines of the world and has visited a five star hotel just once in Aruba as per his own admission. He's always broke for hard cash and is neck-deep in financial debt and has been seeking online sympathy from BMZ of Singapore where his monetary woes are concerned. His ideas, choice of words, vibes, reasoning skills and attitude reveal an ill-bred creature with a deep sense of sin, guilt, shame, inferiority, ignorance and superstition that he conceals through smooth and affectionate talk and sophistry in religious and worldly matters. He has the personality of a slippery character who cannot be trusted. Besides, he's deep into sexual perversions.

I don't think he has Jewish blood in his veins. It's all animism, voodoo or Christian blood in him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48798 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

If he ever breathed a word of his ideas to his alleged Jewish relatives they would probably tar and feather the boy.
Yeah, observant Jews would take offence at his preachy ways and rabid ideas centered on painting everything Jewish with the Jesus-brush. Non-observant, secular or atheistic Jews wouldn't mind his talks and would ignore or laugh at him. I know this all too well.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#48800 Feb 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- pillow talk occurs when you get together with Frijoles. What WE are having is an exchange between people who care about each other. This is different from the exchanges between Frijjy and yourself such exchanges are between PARTNERS.
Now you're just making me blush.

Do you ever blush?

How can you tell?

Just curious.

Location hidden

#48801 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, observant Jews would take offence at his preachy ways and rabid ideas centered on painting everything Jewish with the Jesus-brush. Non-observant, secular or atheistic Jews wouldn't mind his talks and would ignore or laugh at him. I know this all too well.
Lucky for him there really isnt any community of observant Jews on his island. I have read articles on this. Which explains his weird outlook in a way. I would ignore him except for the fact that if I ignored every crank on this forum I would have no one to make fun of.

Location hidden

#48802 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, he's deep into sexual perversions.

I don't think he has Jewish blood in his veins. It's all animism, voodoo or Christian blood in him.
No kidding on the first statement

I feel sorry for his village livestock - on the second statement and the first

Location hidden

#48803 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh claims he worked as CEO for two great MNCs in the past but he displays none of the power, style, sharp intelligence and luxe traits related to high professional status and classy and prosperous living - doesn't own a single haute brand, owns a silly Subaru car, has never flown first class on Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Silk class or any of the luxe airlines of the world and has visited a five star hotel just once in Aruba as per his own admission.
I don't recollect he ever telling us the size of the companies he worked for. I don't think he was misrepresenting himself. I could easily be the CEO of my company if I ever chose to change my position in my yearly legal filings from "member of the board" (of a board of one) to "CEO".

Location hidden

#48804 Feb 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever blush?
How can you tell?
Just curious.
I almost spewed my soup.

(though truth being I was eating a bagel)

Are you going to get nailed by the storm? We are expecting 12-22 inches.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#48805 Feb 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maat---Grammar is indeed a real issue.
Enforcing a predicate, not a person...sigh.
HughBe---Let me thank you for your observation, Maat. Now, the advantage that YOU,a person who is NOT a native speaker of English, have over me is that you FAIL to recognize OBVIOUS errors.
Let me illustrate,I wrote " Now that I have explained it, go back and see IN you understand it now".
In my mind there are THREE types of persons who would think that the issue is one of grammar. They are outlined below.
1. A non-native speaker of English, like YOU.
2. A Jackass
3. A combination of the 2.
Frijoles---“Irony is wasted on the stupid”
HughBe--- Well said, YOU "effin" FOOL.
Frijoles---Thats not irony. Thats vainly concealed anger.
HughBe--- sonny boy, I DELIBERATELY ignored Maat's calling me EFFIN and focused on the positive i.e. BRILLIANT. This went right over your head. Now that I have explained it, go back and see in you understand it now.
Next, there is no anger and was no anger towards Maat, YOU "effin" FOOL.
By the way did you pick up on the "concealed anger" via your Satan?
Check the spelling. IN-IF

Also of note. I did not use "", you however did, and so shifting the meaning to just an expletive and suddenly saying nothing about neither the Person nor the Attribute.

And as for the last: as in giving false testimony i have you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48806 Feb 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you know the funniest thing about it is?
I see your posts, day in and day out, full of critique, and honestly I don't sense much anger. What I sense underneath all of that blah blah blah is concern. Maybe not concern that I agree with, but concern never the less. In contrast, what I get from Caribbean Boy is anger. Anger that he won't get his way, anger that people wont buy into his private vocabulary and worldview.
rabbee: it took me 41 years, to figure out. just how angry G-D, was at this world and then me also after that too. but i do know now, that sarchasm, pestilence, plague and famine from G-D. is not a sign of happyness with anyone. it is hard to tell that G-D, is angy at anyone. when THEY are not, actually zapping you in PERSON. when THEY can Command, anyone on earth to zap you on THEIR Behalf. or do you think, that muslems or americans zapping each other in syria or america today is their idea? or is it comnanded by, TheG-D WHO is displeased with us all?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#48807 Feb 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever blush?
How can you tell?
Just curious.
On the other part of topix it hit me.:"/

I read the soup/bagel spewing...and still nothing.

Silly post...though i was also not thinking that, but more along the lines of : HB are you ever ashamed of yourself.
And having gossiping J more in mind.

The point is that i have mainly African friends and Caribean neighbours. Like HB but then on a mirror-island so to say. Clean seas...:))

So ofcourse they blush. Allover too.
Just like whities.

girl x)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search