Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,397
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48447 Feb 3, 2013
THE BUDDHA - ANOTHER SPIRITUAL PYGMY & FAILURE:

BUDDHA was an escapist who preached escapism from earth and life by stepping out via a static nirvana from the individual and universal currents while leaving the mind, vital-emotions, body and earth nature to their unregenerate fate.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48448 Feb 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you bother so much about the fate of the Israel when you are a US citizen?
He asked a valid question, so I decided to answer him.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48449 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like your Jesus
and btw I answered your questions. If you want more than that, kiss my ....
Frijoles---Act like YOUR Jesus

HughBe--- DUNCE, am I a Jew? Why is YOUR Jesus not a part of US? Oh, WRETCHED Judahite that you are.

Frijole---and btw I answered your questions

HughBe--- LIAR.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48450 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and Homer Simpson loves YOU, Hughbe.
HughBe--Jesus loves YOU, Frijoles.

Frijoles--and Homer Simpson loves YOU, Hughbe.

HughBe--- Delusional
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48451 Feb 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is a "Two way street" Hugh Be, never ONE WAY.
Think about it.
MUQ---Love is a "Two way street" Hugh Be, never ONE WAY.

Think about it.

HughBe--- I have observed over the course of my life that LOVE or affections are not always mutual or a two way street.

Location hidden

#48452 Feb 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Delusional
Prove my delusional Homer is any less delusional than your delusional Jesus

Location hidden

#48453 Feb 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- DUNCE, am I a Jew? Why is YOUR Jesus not a part of US? Oh, WRETCHED Judahite that you are.
and you wonder why you have no followers? You sound senile.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48454 Feb 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by G-d?
What kind of G-d do you worship?- a scriptural G-d? an archetypal being of a plane of the cosmic hierarchy? or what?
What have been, if any, your direct experiences of the gross and subtle states of consciousness? How did you experience these? What have been the results?
What is your take on the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th planes of cosmic consciousness-energy which is the plane of the supermind?
What exceeds the supramental realm?
How many currents does the vital/life force/breath of life have? How does it penetrate and function in matter and body?
rabbee: well TheG-D WHO actually came, to visit with me here in This Story of ThePhysical Creation again. so i Worship BOTH my PARENT, like most children worship their parents also. for i am always THEIR, Eternal Male Child. cause i did not get to choose, WHO my Parent is either. There is but One HEAVEN, or Heaven on earth. but there are, many insane diverse levels of hells. there is no complexity, in HEAVEN or Heaven on earth. complexity only exists, in hell of hells. and there is but ONE True G-D, WHO is TheGiver of TheOUR True Story here in IT. even if none of you, are true to G-D, here in TheStory again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48455 Feb 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:
How true is this assertion - change is the only thing we can be certain of?
rabbee: but the mo, has always been for the worse. and almost always, never for the betterment.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48456 Feb 3, 2013
BUDDHA & THE DOWN FALL OF INDIA:

TO A FOOL LIKE THE BUDDHA, existence was simply a mass of never ending changes since his archetypal consciousness was enmeshed in the unregenerate surface nature where he perceived that birth, decay and death were the common features everywhere.

Nothing stood still to his vision.

However, a little thought reveals that change is a series of states of consciousness and energy ranging from perfect rest to the highest transience.

We evaluate change by either referring it to our common notions of past, present and future or by comparing something moving at a slower or higher pace to our own state of motion or change.

So, in this sense, nature functions according to a hierarchy or in other words there exists a marked gradation in nature and being.

The state of perfection would be a perfect poise among all the elements with each in its own rightful place in the cosmic gradation supporting the others and playing its own true role in its own space-time instead of clashing with other aspects and thereby creating chaos.

The gradations are in a greater state of flux on the surface than in higher states that reflect greater poise on account of their superior information content.

Buddha simply saw the surface ripples and hastily concluded that everything in nature and being is in a constant state of change and so the best way to beat this maddening chaos that leads to suffering, ups and downs, decay and death was to escape from earth by entering trance and quitting the body to escape into some subtler plane where he imagined that the spatio-temporal and phenomenal conditions were better than on the terrestrial plane.

So, a stepping out from the universal currents was his idea of salvation - a static state.

This static poise wears out after a time as the yogi in nirvana has still to work out his past unregenerate karma in keeping with the mind-matter causal laws and so the psychic of the yogi is tugged at and as a result it descends with all its accumulated psychological, vital-emotional and physical tendencies to once again take birth on the plane of matter.

Buddha knew nothing about perfection via supramentalization based on the unification principle of the inferior planes of mind, vital and matter where everything is perpetually in a state of transience and so he preached escapism - a most sterile and cowardly yoga.

His immature teachings have further ruined the stato-dynamic balance of the terrestrial nature and induced millions of highly capable young men and women to renounce life and enter the monasteries and in this manner the better set of genes were not passed on via marriage and procreation and those who entered into wedlock and procreated thus propagated inferior genes and not surprisingly many females of superior breed who were unable to find males with matching heredity were forced to enter into damaging hypogamous marriages with males of inferior genetic breeds and in this way a whole mass of abnormal people with unbalanced reflexes and retarded minds were born in India with damaging consequences to the national gene pool and culture.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48457 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

He asked a valid question, so I decided to answer him.
Ok, Papa.

I understand.

I want you to really prosper in all ways in life.

My best wishes and force are always with you.

Take care.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48458 Feb 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is a "Two way street" Hugh Be, never ONE WAY.
Think about it.
rabbee: an unrequeted love, is not a two way street. and how unfortunate, G-D'S Love for this world has never truly been returned.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48459 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i reject this whole worlds, delusions about me here in this second coming. since i am exactly as G-D Says here in TheTorah, and not what they expect, as if not here in TheTorah. nor shall i give aid and comfort, to their lies about me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48460 Feb 3, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: and i reject this whole worlds, delusions about me here in this second coming. since i am exactly as G-D Says here in TheTorah, and not what they expect, as if not here in TheTorah. nor shall i give aid and comfort, to their lies about me.
Who do you think you are exactly?

Location hidden

#48461 Feb 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SEXUAL REPRODUCTION - A COMPLETE CATHARSIS OF THE SUBCONSCIENT:

Sexual reproduction is a complete catharsis of the contents of the parental subconscious mind elements that mould the conceived offspring's emotional and psychological states. It is too animalistic and perverse a method of procreation. Cloning is superior but the technology is not perfected as of yet.
Wait a minute. Firstly, what does sexual reproduction have to do with messianic Judaism or their acceptance by the Jewish community? Secondly, are you saying that you sincerely believe cloning should replace sexual reproduction in humans? Do you really think so highly of yourself that you believe you actually have any authority to play God?

Location hidden

#48462 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the ENTIRE boat of my comments

If I had taken you personally I would have offered the stock response similar to the link you had introduced - something along the lines of it being the worlds moral and historic responsibility to provide for the security of the Jewish people.

But I didnt - instead,...

....knowing my audience, and knowing that obviously you know nothing about the regional history, I explained it in the most clear cut PRACTICAL terms - in a single statement - that support for Israel is actually support for the US

Then I gave a link from our govt which said the same thing to support my idea

I don't get how that can be construed as taking it personally.

Really, how much more objective could I be by explaining it on American terms, and then supporting my nationalistic view with an official American document?
There is no arguing with a fool, friend.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48463 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Delusional

Frijoles---Prove my delusional Homer is any less delusional than your delusional Jesus

HughBe--- In your mind, the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe. Besides you know from your teachings,negative, that He was not.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48464 Feb 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wonder why you have no followers? You sound senile.

HughBe--- DUNCE, am I a Jew? Why is YOUR Jesus not a part of US? Oh WRETCHED Judahite that you are.

Frijoles---and you wonder why you have no followers?

HughBe--- Delusional, I have not wondered about such a thing. In any event my interest is to point ALL to the TRUE Way of God. So I don't seek followers but that does not mean that the wise should not listen to my words or will not listen. In fact all should listen but realistically there are the OTHERwise like yourself who will not listen because you are NOT a TRUTH seeker or a LOVER of the Way.

FRijoles-- You sound senile.

HughBe--- Please share your reasons for such a statement and in doing so link them to the definition of senile.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48465 Feb 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Papa.
I understand.
I want you to really prosper in all ways in life.
My best wishes and force are always with you.
Take care.
best wishes and (EVIL) force are always with papa/Frijoles. I believe that they are called LEGIONS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48466 Feb 3, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: an unrequeted love, is not a two way street. and how unfortunate, G-D'S Love for this world has never truly been returned.
Correct on ALL points

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. 2 hr Mia 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr broombroom 200,977
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 14 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 17 Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey