Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,126
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48363 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe: Are the chickens better off DEAD?
Me: Its an error in logic. Hughbe is assuming that the evangelicals are the physical saviors of Israel. The country can survive fine on its own without that type of support, and in fact, as I previously stated, Israelis themselves have in fact expressed that very opinion.
frijoles---The country can survive fine on its own without that type of support, and in fact, as I previously stated, Israelis themselves have in fact expressed that very opinion.

HughBe--- Is the country being forced to take the help?

You are basically representing that the majority of Israelis share your view and if that is so, don't take the aid.

They should tell the Christians how they feel. Also it is my honest view that MOST Christians don't know the feelings of Judahites towards them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48364 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe: Are the chickens better off DEAD?
Me: Its an error in logic. Hughbe is assuming that the evangelicals are the physical saviors of Israel. The country can survive fine on its own without that type of support, and in fact, as I previously stated, Israelis themselves have in fact expressed that very opinion.
Evangelicals in the view of a Jew/Journalist with the Jerusalem Post.

1.Israel’s GREATEST ASSET

2.HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next.

3.POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS

4.WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel

5.ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."

6.PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families

7.Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48365 Feb 1, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk, Tsk. It doesn't matter what I think or understand. It matters what Jesus KNOWS, and he KNOWS about your deceitful ways.
He certainly " KNOWS about your deceitful ways" and LYING ways as well. I am NOT your rabbis Cunti, so do not transfer such words to me, tool of Satan.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48366 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly " KNOWS about your deceitful ways" and LYING ways as well. I am NOT your rabbis Cunti, so do not transfer such words to me, tool of Satan.
Not my rabbi? Why would a non-Jew atheist care about rabbis you silly rabbit.

Now, back to your LYING and DECETFUL ways. Do you not realize that Jesus knows what you are up to.

Stop your lying ways. You're making Jesus very sad.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48367 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor ...
I hear seven.

Are you going for eight?

You are a TOTAL waste of time.

Location hidden

#48368 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
frijoles---The country can survive fine on its own without that type of support, and in fact, as I previously stated, Israelis themselves have in fact expressed that very opinion.
You are basically representing that the majority of Israelis share your view and if that is so, don't take the aid.
They should tell the Christians how they feel. Also it is my honest view that MOST Christians don't know the feelings of Judahites towards them.
I dont know what the majority of Israelis think. But I can read and hear what MANY of them think.

You are confusing Christians at large with evangelicals - a subgroup. My guess, is that here in the US, MANY* Christians hate the evangelicals as much as we do.

*MANY means many - not necessarily the majority -

Location hidden

#48369 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
4.WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel
WE HAVE EIGHT!!!!

Can we go for NINE?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
6.PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families
7.Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
Dont pump the group up so much. My guess is that they supply assistance to hundreds, not thousands, and, if history is any judge, there are STRINGS attached.

Israel can live without the support. Its not that big of deal. Its not like we are talking about a third world country - in MANY* ways, Israel is more advanced than the U.S. and definitely more advanced than the slum country you live in.

*MANY means many, in case you are still confused.

Location hidden

#48370 Feb 1, 2013
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

Israel Relies on Evangelicals at its Moral and Political Peril

JEFFREY GOLDBERG - Jeffrey Goldberg is a national correspondent for The Atlantic and a recipient of the National Magazine Award for Reporting. Author of the book Prisoners: A Story of Friendship and Terror, Goldberg also writes the magazine's advice column.
More
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48371 Feb 1, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my rabbi? Why would a non-Jew atheist care about rabbis you silly rabbit.
Now, back to your LYING and DECETFUL ways. Do you not realize that Jesus knows what you are up to.
Stop your lying ways. You're making Jesus very sad.
Your claim has no credibility, Cunti.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48372 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear seven.
Are you going for eight?
You are a TOTAL waste of time.
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48373 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what the majority of Israelis think. But I can read and hear what MANY of them think.
You are confusing Christians at large with evangelicals - a subgroup. My guess, is that here in the US, MANY* Christians hate the evangelicals as much as we do.
*MANY means many - not necessarily the majority -

Frijoles--I dont know what the majority of Israelis think. But I can read and hear what MANY of them think.

HughBe--- My points stand as stated above. Let the Christians KNOW their feelings and REJECT the help.

Former---You are confusing Christians at large with evangelicals - a subgroup.

HughBe--- you talk too much BS non-Christian.

Frijoles---My guess, is that here in the US, MANY* Christians hate the evangelicals as much as we do.

HughBe--- We who, boy? The Jew who wrote the article does NOT hate Christians like WE/Judahites. That much should be clear to even a moron like you.

Support your IDIOTIC/lying claim about many Christians HATING evangelicals.

FRijoles---*MANY means many - not necessarily the majority -

HughBe--- quantify what is your meaning of many. Is it 40%?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48374 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
WE HAVE EIGHT!!!!
Can we go for NINE?
<quoted text>
Dont pump the group up so much. My guess is that they supply assistance to hundreds, not thousands, and, if history is any judge, there are STRINGS attached.
Israel can live without the support. Its not that big of deal. Its not like we are talking about a third world country - in MANY* ways, Israel is more advanced than the U.S. and definitely more advanced than the slum country you live in.
*MANY means many, in case you are still confused.
WE HAVE EIGHT!!!!

Frijoles---Dont pump the group up so much. My guess is that they supply assistance to hundreds, not thousands, and, if history is any judge, there are STRINGS attached.

HughBe--- you are a NASTY piece of work, Judahite.

Frijoles---Israel can live without the support. Its not that big of deal.

HughBe--- Is the aid taken because they don't want to hurt the feelings of the Evangelicals? Reject the aid.

Frijoles---Its not like we are talking about a third world country - in MANY* ways, Israel is more advanced than the U.S. and definitely more advanced than the slum country you live in.

HughBe--- your house is a slum and it matches your FILTHY mind. Also non-American are you being detained in America? If not pack your bags and GO.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48375 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: liars seek the comfort and sympathy, of other liars. in their attmpts to avoid, those with the actual truth. as lies try to make you all look better, than you realy are. in order to avoid, any true improvement. and all the lies in this world, are the reason you have never had any true peace in TheWorld.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48376 Feb 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: liars seek the comfort and sympathy, of other liars. in their attmpts to avoid, those with the actual truth. as lies try to make you all look better, than you realy are. in order to avoid, any true improvement. and all the lies in this world, are the reason you have never had any true peace in TheWorld.
Rabbee--all the lies in this world, are the reason you have never had any true peace in TheWorld

HughBe--- Correct, Rabbee.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48377 Feb 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim has no credibility, Cunti.
Jesus is making a mental note of all your indiscretions Huggy.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#48378 Feb 1, 2013
Justsaying wrote:
Lol I am the last person in the world to believe in paulianity. Or the Romanized version of the teachings of Jesus. I will read up and reexamine what the word says about Jesus's own thoughts on salvation.

As far as Jesus telling me this personally, I would love to have been able to sit at his feet when he walked the earth. As he is the ultimate "prophet".

With regards to the prophets, we still have their teachings written plain as day in the Old Covenant. And I still read them.
Ans.

I appreciate your desire that you want to sit in the feet of jesus and listen to his words and thoughts.

These are very noble thoughts, but unfortunately you will never get the chance.

Because the original words and thoughts of Jesus have been superimposed by Paul and his followers and you can hardly listen to "real jesus" in any existing Gospel.

You can get some idea of what jesus taught and spoke by going thru the Gospel of Barnabas, which preserves some of his true teachings.

And if you want to find the truth, then why not follow Jesus' advice and "Look" for the Comforter whom Jesus promised (as mentioned in Gospel of John Ch 14 thru Ch 16).

Do you know who was that comforter?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#48379 Feb 1, 2013
Bruser wrote:
01. You are a fool, speaking as if you understand the Christian faith.

02. When you say that Paul wasn't alive during Jesus time, you do not know the full story about St Paul, and his interactions with with Apostles,

03. I don't know what faith you profess to be, but you do not know what you are speaking about..

04. And through faith you will obtain understanding, and will act accordingly.

05. You are a blind man trying to lead others into following you, while you yourself do not know the road to salvation. "
Ans.

01. I am trying to understand what is Christian faith. But the problem is there are so many sects and denominations that I do not know which one is speaking the truth. Can you tell me 'Which of these thousands of Sects and Denominations" has "Holy Spirit" inside them.

I can understand "New Testament" would be taken when the Messiah comes, but that New Testament does not mean that it would contradict the "Old Testament" or preach something which is totally new?

03. I did not say St. Paul was not "alive" during Jesus' time, I only said that he never met jesus and did not learn anything from him while Jesus lived on this earth and this is 100 % truth.

St. Paul also did not "learn" anything from jesus' Chosen disciples either. He was already a "Super Apostle" when he reached Jerusalem to talk with those "Ordinary Apostles".

All the Gospels were written after the letters of Paul were published and they have all been "wetted" by the followers of St. Paul. You should read the History of Bible and how these books originated.

03. I am Muslim by faith and I profess Islam which was the religion of all prophets of God, including Jesus. He was not Christian, he was a Muslim (i.e. submitting his own will to will of his Lord and His Creator)

04. If what I believe is Apostasy, then where is the true faith? In annals of St. Paul?

05. I am trying my best asking you people to open your eyes and see why you are being mislead. You read your books but draw very wrong conclusions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#48380 Feb 1, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-49

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : BAREEDA BIN AL HASB AL ASLAMI

This refers to the time when Prophet had left Makkah and was on this journey to Madina. People of Makkah had declared a prize of 100 camels to anyone who would capture him and bring him back to Makkah.

Many people had left in different directions, for the search of looking fugitives, BAREEDA BIN AL HASB was also one of them. He left his house on his horse, with a firm resolve not to return back till he has achieved his mission.

While going, he was told by some people that three people on two camels have just gone this route a few hours back. BAREEDA BIN AL HASB thought that these might be the persons whom he was looking. So he went in that directions on his horse fast.

A few miles along, he saw two camels on which two persons were sitting, one of them was prophet and second one was his friend Abu Bakr, Prophet was reciting Quran in a loud voice and every thing seemed to listening his recitation.

BAREEDA BIN AL HASB reached near and the sounds reached to his ears, the magic of Quran started working on his heart and remove the dust of false beliefs and teachings which had surrounded it. When the sound of horse reached prophet, he stopped his camel and looked back at BAREEDA BIN AL HASB.

When BAREEDA BIN AL HASB had a close look at the prophet’s face he cried out “This cannot be the face of a liar and a false prophet”. He immediately declared his faith to Islam and he tied a cloth as flag on his spear and went on his horse in front of camels of Prophet and his companion as a vanguard and body guard.

What a strange change from a booty hunter to a body guard in one instant, who can question the effectiveness of “Sword of Quran and Prophet’ smiling face”…..two of the strongest swords in his armor!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi

Location hidden

#48382 Feb 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles---Dont pump the group up so much. My guess is that they supply assistance to hundreds, not thousands, and, if history is any judge, there are STRINGS attached.
HughBe--- you are a NASTY piece of work, Judahite.
Calling me names accomplishes nothing other than showing how weak for mental skills are
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Israel can live without the support. Its not that big of deal.
HughBe--- Is the aid taken because they don't want to hurt the feelings of the Evangelicals? Reject the aid.
I posted one news report where they DID reject the aid.

Location hidden

#48383 Feb 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and we also know you are willfully ignorant about most subjects regarding your religion
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--I dont know what the majority of Israelis think. But I can read and hear what MANY of them think.
HughBe--- My points stand as stated above. Let the Christians KNOW their feelings and REJECT the help.
Former---You are confusing Christians at large with evangelicals - a subgroup.
HughBe--- you talk too much BS non-Christian.
Frijoles---My guess, is that here in the US, MANY* Christians hate the evangelicals as much as we do.
HughBe--- We who, boy? The Jew who wrote the article does NOT hate Christians like WE/Judahites. That much should be clear to even a moron like you.
Support your IDIOTIC/lying claim about many Christians HATING evangelicals.
FRijoles---*MANY means many - not necessarily the majority -
HughBe--- quantify what is your meaning of many. Is it 40%?
I dont hate evangelicals as people, just their views.

Most Christian folk I know are not pushy and do not endorse pushy people.

The evangelicals as a NATIONAL political force here in America have greatly diminished over the years. They couldn't even coalesce as to find a candidate for president. Obama's victory is testamount to their weak position among the rest of the Christians at large. Maybe "hate" is a bit strong to characterize the attitude of the more moderate Christians towards their loony brethren, but lets face it, the moderates of the Christians voted with their feet and reelected Obama, contrary to the messages coming from the evangelical camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web