Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,100
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48255 Jan 31, 2013
EL/YHVH - A SPECIFIC NAME OF A PARTICULAR BEING:

Yes, El/YHVH is a being of a particular plane of the Manifestation which the ancient Hebrews worshipped as G-d. As such El/YHVH is not a generic name like the Islamic Allah which is both generic as well as specific.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48256 Jan 31, 2013
MONOTHEISM & ALLAH AND YHVH ARE DIFFERENT BEINGS:

Both YHVH of the Hebrews and Allah of the Muslims are fiercely individualistic beings of specific planes of the Manifestation who warned their respective bunch of followers to refrain from worshipping rival beings and in this sense both Judaism and Islam are rigidly monotheistic faiths. However, based on the characteristics, scope and teachings, it should be noted that YHVH and Allah are not the same being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48257 Jan 31, 2013
MONOTHEISM & STRIFE:

Monotheism means the worship of one being to the exclusion of others. This accounts for all the jealousy, dire warnings to apostates and heretics, savagery, constant warfare with people who worship other beings, blood sacrifice as an act of appeasement and of forging a bond with the being worshipped. Monotheism is a very inferior and parochial form of worship that invariably breeds extremists and fanatics.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48258 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Is Huggy saying there is absolutely nothing to be learned from fiction?
HughBe--- Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is the SOURCE of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change.
Former--You are being dishonest. This is not at all what Frijoles said.
HughBe--- Listen well BOY, don't step beyond your bounds. YOU are LYING, as usual. His actual words follow, DUNCE/LIAR.
Frijoles--"Homer Simpson is also a SOURCE of wisdom"
HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."

Frijoles said: "Homer Simpson is also A source of wisdom".

Big contextual difference between "THE source" and "A source". You are being deceitful as usual. Jesus would not be proud of you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48259 Jan 31, 2013
MONISM is far superior to MONOTHEISM and is nearer to the truth of existence but it has its own limitations in the ultimate stage of its reach.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48260 Jan 31, 2013
GAN-EDHEN & DILMUN:

Sumerian mythology, that is older than the Tanach, has a parallel to the Hebrew Gan-Edhen garden in Dilmun, the dwelling-place of the immortals where sickness and death are unknown.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48264 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Jewish people dont accept Jesus as their personal saviors. That is Christianity, not Judaism.
HughBe--- It certainly is Christianity and not Judaism, so you are correct, for a change. However, I am still trying to understand how YOUR Satan became so dominant within you.
To say that Jewish people don't accept Jesus and to imply that they accept your religion is BS.
Learn and understand these facts.
1. Some Jewish people accept Jesus, the Jew, as their Messiah.
2. Many Jewish people embrace Judaism
3. Many Jewish people REJECT Judaism and I suspect that in the main the greater intelligence is in this group as opposed to your group/Judaism.
4. A significant number of Jews are into Easter religion and NOT Judaism.
rabbee: should i accept any lie, or liar as my messiah? and since the name jesus, is not the truth. would any one be justified, in rejecting the lie? even one lie is not acceptable, because it only leads to more lies. can all the liars, on these message boards ever tell the real truth here in TheTorah Happening today?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48265 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles, what you have demonstrated once again is that your religion teaches HATE.
Certainly the Jew who wrote the article in the Jerusalem Post is NOT a member of Judaism. How do I know this? It is a HONEST report. Had he been a blind DUMB sheep like you he would NEVER have written it.
God BLESS him ABUNDANTLY.
Finally, intelligence have REJECTED your religion. Only the deceived remain with it.
How long will the deception last?
Time will tell.
rabbee: all the liars in this world, are not going to save it. and no matter how good of a liar, you or they are. liars are not, your best friend.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48266 Jan 31, 2013
Text torturing yields nothing!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48267 Jan 31, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. However, Judaism as a religion does not regard Jesus as the Messiah. As I said earlier, they are still waiting for Messiah to return. Messianic Jews believe in Jesus as the Messiah. As confirmed by an actual Jew earlier (scroll up), it's not viewed as a branch of Judaism by those who actually practice the religion. However, I'm NOT a Jew so perhaps you should go ask one. I'm simply going by what I've read and what I've been told. Also I'm well aware of which Tree my branch of faith has grown from. I really don't need you to educate me on that fact.
rabbee: well who did G-D appoint as HaMosheeach, all TheOther Times G-D gave this same story for day seven of the phyical creation? or do you think, G-D is a liar? and that it is not, TheSame One as always? don't you believe G-D, here in TheTorah just again? there is not mystery, as to who is HaMosheeach. G-D let you all know well in advace, just who they both always are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48270 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Second Coming of Jesus and Rapture are myths - Jesus is not powerful enough to regenerate the earth nature and humanity. His mission on earth 2000 years ago was a colossal failure.
rabbee: well first of all, i am not a myth. and secondly my name ain't the lie jesus either. and do not call me a failure, just because you fail to see and recognize the truth from G-D. you and the whole world choosing to fail, does not make me the failure you all are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48271 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
FAKE SCRIPTURES:
1) The scriptures have been written or re-written by the Free Masons centuries or millennia ago to fit in with their unfolding plan of world domination as revealed to them and which at times is being revealed to them in the present on a need-to-know basis via the subtle vision.
2) Gullible believers are under the false impression that their book or scripture contains the truth and that its prophecies are accurate when actually everything is staged and can be used or discarded as per the unfurling plan that is in its culminating stages.
3) The Illum guys have subverted all religions and churches and control them by placing their own members as church heads.
4) The poor prophets and their God are powerless and too ignorant to engineer a transformation.
ROFL
rabbee: yeah and your ony true fake scripture, are sooo much better. what was it that mr lizard lips said, make up your own stuff so you can be as g-ds?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48272 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are experiencing a flavor of Hughbe
the term "alternate reality" comes to mind - though I perhaps "personal reality" might be a better term
rabbee: frijoles, would you consider using, alternut reality?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48273 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Post something intelligent for a change instead of arguing over scriptural mumbo jumbo.
rabbee: yeah you only want them to use, your scriptural mumbo jumbo.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48274 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything and everything can be a source of wisdom.
Take the wise words or wise actions from any source, even from the most unlikely and insignificant, and enrich yourself and evolve in real time.
If you think that scripture is the fountain-head of wisdom then you're sadly mistaken since most of scriptural teachings are junk and can easily be proven to be so.
Never make the mistake of thinking that any scripture is the last word on truth or existence.
The last word is yet to be spoken.
rabbee: lies are never a source of true wisdom. but they are only the product, of the decieved by them.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48275 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:
How true is this assertion - change is the only thing we can be certain of?
rabbee: generally always getting for the worse, not for the betterment.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#48276 Jan 31, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...sounds like something worth reading up on :)
It is indeed.
I did not go for the search, for i have posted all links allready in sinaiticus: 1600 years etc. And when it came up in the allah thread.
But it is always best if people read various sources, highlighting different points of view, and several sides on the same issue, for themselves, and make up their own, by then informed mind.

The one on the watertable might be a hard search. If you fail to find it, let me know.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48277 Jan 31, 2013
Lizard lips.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#48278 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. I understand the reason for your rant. I have no doubt your current rant is influenced by the fact that your man made a comment and both of you are DENYING it and I find it rather strange and STUPID since it is easily verified.
Ms., here it is again.
Frijoles--"Homer Simpson is also a SOURCE of wisdom"
Homer is more a CONDUIT for reason.

If you really insist on being technical.

I don't think much of what you present here would pass
a similar, picayune sort of test.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#48279 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- EXPLAIN and reconcile with your charge of anti-Semitic.
"The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ally that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
Former--Only because of the Rapture.
HughBe--- The reason does NOT matter what is important is that EVANGELICAL Christians are Israel's "ONE ally that is STEADFAST", according to the Journalist and Jew who wrote those words.
Put it this way your IMAGINED reason is of no consequence and what is important is the reality of the SUPPORT to Israel.
So a man raises chickens only to slaughter for food has the same warm and fuzzy feelings towards the birds as one who keeps chickens as pets?

They are both caring for, sheltering, and feeding their chickens.

So does it matter why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web