Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,163)

Showing posts 43,241 - 43,260 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Frijoles, more help: "Without the Evangelical Christian community standing in the breach with both prayer and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."

explain the quote.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Frijoles, EXPLAIN and reconcile with your charge of anti-Semitic.

"The longstanding tradition of the US being Israelís closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is one ally that is steadfast... the Evangelical Christian."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor...

All quotes are from the Jerusalem Post. Note, I did NOT write the article.

"Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are providing food and other assistance to thousands of Israeli immigrants and poor families."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Frijoles, what you have demonstrated once again is that your religion teaches HATE.

Certainly the Jew who wrote the article in the Jerusalem Post is NOT a member of Judaism. How do I know this? It is a HONEST report. Had he been a blind DUMB sheep like you he would NEVER have written it.

God BLESS him ABUNDANTLY.

Finally, intelligence have REJECTED your religion. Only the deceived remain with it.

How long will the deception last?

Time will tell.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Once again I have dropped the N from EasterN Religions.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Justsay--Because they don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.

HughBe--- Not ALL hold such a view.

Are you saying that BIOLOGICAL Jews who are a part of that movement are not Jews? I ask because they certainly don't share the views of members of Judaism.

Again HISTORICALLY Christianity was regarded as a BRANCH of Judaism and so when you say "I can completely understand why Jews don't see Messianic Judaism as actual Judaism." you need to keep the FACTS of history in mind. Put it this way, Jews regarded it as a part of Judaism. Why? JEWS started Christianity.

3. Again, the rabbis of Judaism have a habit of redefining concepts to fit their agenda.
A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. However, Judaism as a religion does not regard Jesus as the Messiah. As I said earlier, they are still waiting for Messiah to return. Messianic Jews believe in Jesus as the Messiah. As confirmed by an actual Jew earlier (scroll up), it's not viewed as a branch of Judaism by those who actually practice the religion. However, I'm NOT a Jew so perhaps you should go ask one. I'm simply going by what I've read and what I've been told. Also I'm well aware of which Tree my branch of faith has grown from. I really don't need you to educate me on that fact.
Clear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ---Messianic Jews, if they are really what they claim to be, are the True Jews and the True Christians too.
HughBe---Correct i.e. true Spiritually and true physically the others are true physically.
This is a wise statement,from a Spiritual mind written physically :)
Clear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ---God sees what is inside your hearts and not what your lips speak.
HughBe--- Correct, MUQ. The lips DECEIVE and LIE.
Do the lips work for the heart or can anyone know it?
Clear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

JOEL wrote:
DIRECT EXPERIENCE is everything, beliefs and rituals count for nothing.
Very true!

Direct Spiritual experiences often lead to physical rituals and actions, but physical rituals rarely lead to Direct Spiritual experieces.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals that favor abortions are also violent.
I never heard of a liberal (or anyone for that matter) who "favors abortions."
I do support a woman's right to choose however (though not absolute).
Like most Americans, I am somewhere in the middle (to left).

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Is Huggy saying there is absolutely nothing to be learned from fiction?
HughBe--- Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is the SOURCE of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change.
Former--You are being dishonest. This is not at all what Frijoles said.
HughBe--- Listen well BOY, don't step beyond your bounds. YOU are LYING, as usual. His actual words follow, DUNCE/LIAR.
Frijoles--"Homer Simpson is also a SOURCE of wisdom"
You've shown yourself to be a fraud, and worse yet, a waste of time.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
"The longstanding tradition of the US being Israelís closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is one ally that is steadfast... the Evangelical Christian."
Only because of the Rapture.

When...."everyone who doesnít believe in Jesus is incinerated."
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Huggy

Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Please turn you other cheek and forgive me.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Second Coming of Jesus and Rapture are myths - Jesus is not powerful enough to regenerate the earth nature and humanity. His mission on earth 2000 years ago was a colossal failure.
Clear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

former res wrote:
Huggy
Perhaps I was a bit harsh.
Please turn you other cheek and forgive me.
Like (:
Clear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Second Coming of Jesus and Rapture are myths - Jesus is not powerful enough to regenerate the earth nature and humanity. His mission on earth 2000 years ago was a colossal failure.
I didn't realize realize His mission was as you said. The good news is if you're wrong, then you will get to tell Him about your theory.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

ISRAEL & IRAN - THE THESIS & THE ANTI-THESIS:

Israel will never be ditched by the US and Europe until it has played its appointed role of agent provocateur on the world stage. Israel is an Illuminati creation in the first place and the US and Europe are Illum controlled.

Illuminati-controlled Iran, too, will not be abandoned by the Illum guys until it has served its purpose of playing the anti-thesis in a carefully crafted Illum strategy for global dominance - the creation of a police state devoted to Free Masonism/Baal/Molech worship - in a scenario that'll come about after the culling of most people, the "useless eaters", in the world.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

FAKE SCRIPTURES:

1) The scriptures have been written or re-written by the Free Masons centuries or millennia ago to fit in with their unfolding plan of world domination as revealed to them and which at times is being revealed to them in the present on a need-to-know basis via the subtle vision.

2) Gullible believers are under the false impression that their book or scripture contains the truth and that its prophecies are accurate when actually everything is staged and can be used or discarded as per the unfurling plan that is in its culminating stages.

3) The Illum guys have subverted all religions and churches and control them by placing their own members as church heads.

4) The poor prophets and their God are powerless and too ignorant to engineer a transformation.

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Clear wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't realize realize His mission was as you said. The good news is if you're wrong, then you will get to tell Him about your theory.
I usually never go by hypotheses or speculations.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ISRAEL & IRAN - PUNCH & JUDY SHOW:

Israel and Iran are controlled characters in a neatly arranged Punch and Judy show with the rest of the nations nicely being told to support which side and to act in what manner by the shadow government.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,241 - 43,260 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 36 min as I was saying 200,244
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search