Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,480
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#47989 Jan 28, 2013
I see it is Joel hour again
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47990 Jan 28, 2013
Even if all the chemical systems needed to maintain a living organism were to be given to a scientist by extracting them from a living organism and if all these were to be assembled in correct sequence and order, yet life would not manifest in such a chemical soup.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47991 Jan 28, 2013
Though the principle of life inheres in matter, yet life exceeds the nature and functional aspects of matter.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47992 Jan 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Thank you, Papa.

I love you, Papa.

Lots of respect and tons of adoration,

Your son,

Joel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47994 Jan 28, 2013
AHMADINEJAD is a crypto-Jew and above all a Free Mason who's tied in with the NWO. Illuminati shill.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47995 Jan 28, 2013
I am going into the kitchen to prepare a simple meal of pumpkin soup and a broccoli and tofu salad tossed with dressing to eat with bran bread for dinner. Bye.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

#47996 Jan 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I am going into the kitchen to prepare a simple meal of pumpkin soup and a broccoli and tofu salad tossed with dressing to eat with bran bread for dinner. Bye.
so much for the mush only diet.

Location hidden

#47997 Jan 28, 2013
The poor pumpkin, broccoli, and soy beans that had their lives violently snuffed for the transient benefit and thrill of a human.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47998 Jan 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Me twisting words? Au contraire. You are the one who told us that there is segregation amongst the churches by socioeconomic status. My point is that such segregation is unique to those who have fundamental religious beliefs similar to you. The fact that YOU visit both is not relevant. The salient fact is that the two sets of churches exist. And, they exist for those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
Eric, the jackass & LIAR wrote---You are the one who told us that there is SEGREGATION amongst the churches by socioeconomic status.

HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a JACKASS and a DUNCE.
I made no mention of SEGREGATION. YOU lie, YOU twist and fabricate IN KEEPING WITH YOUR TRAINING RECEIVED FROM YOUR MASTERS/rabbis.

Young Eric, let me give you more help in understanding YOUR words.
You were saying that it was unusual or unexpected that someone with my beliefs would attend 2 Churches with a majority of poorly educated members. This is the CONTEXT of your response.

HughBe---I would have gone to churcheS(PLURAL) where the majority are professionals/business.....

Eric---It's (unusual or unexpected) of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#47999 Jan 28, 2013
Burp.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48000 Jan 28, 2013
Veggies are produce of trees and not the tree or plant itself. Like for example, trimming hair or clipping nails doesn't hurt nor does it kill the human being and besides the lost hair or nails quickly regrow. Similarly, garden produce is taken from the plant without killing the plant and in time fresh produce replaces the picked ones on the same plant. Grains are harvested only after the grass/plant withers at the end of its short life-cycle.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48001 Jan 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Me twisting words? Au contraire. You are the one who told us that there is segregation amongst the churches by socioeconomic status. My point is that such segregation is unique to those who have fundamental religious beliefs similar to you. The fact that YOU visit both is not relevant. The salient fact is that the two sets of churches exist. And, they exist for those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
You do not follow instructions very well, my boy. AS a result you have reinforced the known fact that you are a LIAR and a DUNCE. The words that you are trying to TWIST make no mention of SEGREGATION and indeed it is not implied in them. Lack of HONESTY and BRAINS account for your typical nasty SATANIC utterance above.

STUDY my post below and stop twisting and deceiving your little mind.

Let me help you in your attempted explanation. I have copied my post and your response to it. Now in explaining YOUR words do so in its CONTEXT plus define anomaly and fit your definition into your sentence. Let me illustrate it for you.

HughBe---I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.

Eric---It's (unusual or unexpected) of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.

NOTE the replacement of"an anomaly".

Note--My example MEANS, attending TWO churches is UNEXPECTED and UNUSUAL for someone who believes in the Trinity.

ORIGINAL words follow, give it a try.
HughBe---I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.

Eric---It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48002 Jan 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Which being are you referring to as G-d?
What do you mean by sorcery and witchcraft?
rabbee: My PARENT, that claimed to have given birth to me, with a surrogate mother. TheG-D of All Creations, Physical and Beyond and TheONE giving TheStory we are all here in.

witchraft and sorcery, trying to make a lie appear as truth. witchraft involves, making a lie true to yourself. and socery trying to make a lie seem true to many. but both operate on utilizing the lie effectively, so as to not appear as if a lie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48003 Jan 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
The poor pumpkin, broccoli, and soy beans that had their lives violently snuffed for the transient benefit and thrill of a human.
Clyde became violently ill upon learning of the disturbing demise of his fellow pumpkin.

http://www.almightydad.com/wp-content/uploads...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48004 Jan 28, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: My PARENT, that claimed to have given birth to me, with a surrogate mother. TheG-D of All Creations, Physical and Beyond and TheONE giving TheStory we are all here in.

witchraft and sorcery, trying to make a lie appear as truth. witchraft involves, making a lie true to yourself. and socery trying to make a lie seem true to many. but both operate on utilizing the lie effectively, so as to not appear as if a lie.
Is that so?

Ok, rest in peace.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48005 Jan 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Veggies are produce of trees and not the tree or plant itself. Like for example, trimming hair or clipping nails doesn't hurt nor does it kill the human being and besides the lost hair or nails quickly regrow. Similarly, garden produce is taken from the plant without killing the plant and in time fresh produce replaces the picked ones on the same plant. Grains are harvested only after the grass/plant withers at the end of its short life-cycle.
rabbee: so now your a thief and plant baby seed murderer. and steal the dirt, they worked all their lives to refine. cause you think, they did it just for you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48006 Jan 28, 2013
Though I never sleep and usually don't feel cold, I am going to shortly cuddle under a thin woollen quilt to feel cozy while I read The Light of Asia - a book written in verse form on the life of the Buddha - by Edwin Arnold. As a kid of 4 or 5, I'd sleep with my Mom under one blanket in winter as she'd pat my thick hair and put me to sleep. Mom's now dust since years and dad too is no more and my sister, Tina, is also dead. Well, at least I am alive, till now despite some of the worst experiences...Let me see how long I live since premature death is quite common in my family from both sides.

Arnold writes so well.

Good wishes to everyone on this thread.

Good night from Joel, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48007 Jan 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so?
Ok, rest in peace.
rabbee: has always been, and it is again. and the same tragity always repeats, for those who always refuse truly learn here in TheTorah Actually. for lies only begat, more liars. as even one lie, always encourages another.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#48008 Jan 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
yeah really.

We should just change the name to
"The Joel Forum"

Can anyone else get a word in?

Location hidden

#48009 Jan 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Rationalization.

It would still suck to be that veggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]