Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#47354 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry then. It is not anxiety you are experiencing. It is paranoia. Please report to your mental health case worker immediately.
rabbee: so what if you are all, against G-D and me in this second cominng of Adam. i really, really, really, don't care. no matter how many of you, nobodies are here in TheTorah again. cause G-D said, that nobody can hurt me. i can only hurt, myself in disbelief.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#47355 Jan 18, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so what if you are all, against G-D and me in this second cominng of Adam. i really, really, really, don't care. no matter how many of you, nobodies are here in TheTorah again. cause G-D said, that nobody can hurt me. i can only hurt, myself in disbelief.
my dear rabbee - you have many challenges (as we all do) but I dont believe that paranoia is one them. You can take that on faith.
Voluntarist

United States

#47356 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Paranoia [&#716;pær&#601;&# 712;n&#596;&#618;. &#601;](adjective: paranoid
[&#712;pær&#601;.n &#596;&#618;d]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.(e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")
Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia.
For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.
I suppose Patrick Henry was paranoid as well.

As well as Paul Revere.

Believing in magic bullets is a tad bit delusional.

Location hidden

#47357 Jan 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Patrick Henry was paranoid as well.
As well as Paul Revere.
Believing in magic bullets is a tad bit delusional.
Are you honestly trying to compare now to that historical period?

Talk about paranoia
Voluntarist

United States

#47358 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly trying to compare now to that historical period?
Talk about paranoia
How is it any different? We are talking about two kings, both dictating.
Obama through executive order.

Location hidden

#47359 Jan 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it any different? We are talking about two kings, both dictating.
Obama through executive order.
Um...my musket no longer desires powder, my horse no longer is hitched to the front door, and except for Hughbe, I own no black slaves...

Also, my government has better toys to keep track of me.

Come now, your argument is beyond the beyond of preposterous...
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#47360 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...my musket no longer desires powder, my horse no longer is hitched to the front door, and except for Hughbe, I own no black slaves...
Your dumber than I thought you were next you'll be taking the mark of the beast.The governments (Kingdoms) of this world are under Ha Satan's control,man I forgot your one of his children.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47361 Jan 18, 2013
Is it a full moon today?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#47362 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear rabbee - you have many challenges (as we all do) but I dont believe that paranoia is one them. You can take that on faith.
rabbee: well your probably right, when there are more than six billion nobodies out to get me. amazing with all the times before, G-D has given TheTorah. with more than six billion nobodies, ever expecting to actually see me ever again. even if 52 weaks, a year keep on repeating. week after week, repeatedly so weakly done.

Location hidden

#47363 Jan 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
Is it a full moon today?
These responses arent any worse that any other day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47364 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
These responses arent any worse that any other day.
Sad, but true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47373 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--- except for Hughbe, I own no black slaves..

HughBe--- Apparently you have forgotten who is who so let me remind you, I am Master and you are my boy but Eric's man.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47374 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
HUGHBE,
it is also common knowledge among the Jews that you are a turd.
(that is, an anti-semetic Jewish turd)
Jew HATER, get behind me but not to fulfill your heart's desire.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47376 Jan 18, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
" I am unable to relate to the many."
This sounds very elitist.
I don't believe your god would approve.
<quoted text>
Many Jamaicans speak this way.
Do you know any Rastafarians by chance?
<quoted text>
"Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]"
HughBe-- I am unable to relate to the many.

Former---This sounds very elitist.

HughBe-- regardless of sounds, the reality is, it is factual.

Former--I don't believe your god would approve.

HughBe--- I approve and so my god approves.

HughBe--- disappointed in you. I'm NOT into pretense.

Former--Many Jamaicans speak this way.

HughBe--- That means that Jamaicans are straightforward people.

Former---Do you know any Rastafarians by chance?

HughBe--- Not by chance. I know many.

Former--As long as you don't say altar boys/cub scouts/ etc.

HughBe--- truly a list of those who excite Frijoles and NOT me.

Former--"Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]"

HughBe--- In relation to me and the given context pure CS
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47377 Jan 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Paranoia [&#716;pær&#601;&# 712;n&#596;&#618;. &#601;](adjective: paranoid
[&#712;pær&#601;.n &#596;&#618;d]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.(e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")
Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia.
For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.
Frijoles--Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.(e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")

HughBe--- Think on your words above.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#47382 Jan 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
P<quoted text>
Yes I do know science changes its theories all the time.
Plus anyone can take bible verses out of context, or address them to groups or individuals they were never intended for. "Preachers " do it all the time.
When a bone is dug up, you can say for certain that something died.
Science changes it theories when there is a valid reason to do so. This requires objectively testable evidence. Note that VERY important word "objective" - the entire point to science (valid science, anyway) is that every scientist who looks at the data will be able to come to the same conclusion.

When a bone is dug up, you can indeed say for certain that something died. And if you are well educated in the topic, you can identify the animal that died, and the bone and other evidence can tell you when the animal died, how old it was, its health, and many other factors as well.

#47383 Jan 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not aware of anyone branding handguns unlawful. Let's stick to the facts. The proposed restrictions are on assault weapons and high capacity magazines. As usual, your paranoia is getting the best of you.
There are idiots out there that want to go that far, make ALL firearms illegal except for those owned by the government. Of course, even assault weapons are protected under the 2nd amendment. So are machine guns and tanks, but we don't need to go into that just now...

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47385 Jan 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a pattern to your brilliance Maat.
FIRST example-
Maat---C14 is reliable upto 50,000 years
HughBe--- INCORRECT
Maat---As usual you missed the crucial word: reliable.
So none will doubt the findings.
HughBe--- And you made such a conclusion from the ONLY word that I used i.e. INCORRECT? If so, I regard it as brilliant, my dear Maat.
SECOND example--
Maat---Hughbe still hasnt lost his stupid.
How can you be so entirly blind and utterly dumb is still beyond me.
HughBe-- Has it ever occurred to you that my posts are influenced by what I have read and NOT on posts that I have NOT read?
As to your posts being influenced by what you have read or not.

Well frankly we've learned over the years that this is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to how you interpret information or to your answers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47387 Jan 18, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
As to your posts being influenced by what you have read or not.
Well frankly we've learned over the years that this is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to how you interpret information or to your answers.
You are always right, Ms. Maat. God bless you and keep you.

#47388 Jan 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he is wrong.
Religion is a crazy thing. There are so many that say they have the truth, including the religion of evolution.
Yet none can be 100% proven to the masses. Most only know what they are taught.
I was not taught about God being real or not.
I was met by this God and given a choice -Heaven or Hell.
Thank God I had enough sense to go the right way.
All I can tell you, is that I had a wife who prayed for me for 14 years, and how I was lead to read a bible -not book of mormans or watch tower magazine, but the bible.
The more I read, the more it spoke to my whole life, and explained what happened to me that night.
I know I keep going back to that night, but when the greatest thing in the entire world happens to a person, they don't forget.
There is not enough proof for any religion.
Just within the "so called christian " faith.
Every thing under the sun, is disputted by different ones.
One says worship on sun
One on sat
Lords supper
Baptizms
You name it.
Scientist on both side of tbe isle fight over evolution v creation.
Both sides say they are the right ones.
One thing I know for certain, and not just a truth for me, but it applies to all.
With all of these folks saying they have the TRUTH!
they cannot all be right.
God changed everything within me, and as you know I'm nothing special at all. There are many things I can't explain. One is why He did what He did for a guy like me.
I don't need to respond anymore here. I've said what I came to say, so unless my mind changes I will leave you guys to your 50 dollar words.:)
That's not a slur by the way. Most on here are very very smart, but so was Solomon.
He was called the wisest man to ever live.
He was very educated, very wealthy, had enough women, that if he spent each day with a different one, it would be several years before the women got tbeir day again.
yet at the end -he counted it all dung.without God.
To die without God, is a horrible thing.
All I can say is whatever you trust in as truth, it should be without one doubt.
I have no doubt whatsoever about God being real.
God bless.
Do try to remember what I said about the difference between ignorance and stupidity.

There is no such thing as a "religion" of evolution. Evolution is OBJECTIVELY testable and observable. There is NO evidence contrary to the Theory of Evolution. None.

Some times, creationist liars will try and claim that some scientist or another disputes evolution, but they are always wrong in this. There are no life science scientists who deny evolution. And there is a reason for that. To be a scientist, one needs to learn to judge the evidence based on ONLY what the evidence shows, without trying to make it fit what the person believed before seeing the evidence.

There are many scientists of just about every faith, including xianity and is-lame. Science does not deny the Gods. Science only looks to see the naturalistic processes involved in this world without reference to ANY form of the supernatural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web