Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
42,101 - 42,120 of 68,383 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly care for Hugh's sexual innuendos.
What Hugh fails to understand is that I have conquered the sex urge and am beyond sexual inclinations as well.
Well, conquest of the sexual urge is indeed a rare condition related to a superior poise in consciousness-energy and a most difficult one to achieve but it's possible via the integral yoga.
Though I have quit the integral yoga on account of immense suffering and due to no help received from my Guru, yet (despite quitting the integral yoga) the yogic force is still on me. At the same time I must point out that over the years the transforming effect of the yogic force of the supramental kind has changed some critical parts of the very constitution of my being/body.
Conclusion - Despite quitting the integral yoga, the effects of the integral yoga and the presence of the higher force are still present in and around me.
I've just recovered from high fever without taking medicine and am a bit weak.
The past few years have been highly rewarding but extremely harrowing due to the radical movements in consciousness, energy, matter and relationships in the integral yoga that I experienced first hand.
I retain within my psyche and body the profound inner as well as outer proofs based on deep yogic experiences and realizations that far exceed scripture and science.
Please wish me well, papa.
Joel---I hardly care for Hugh's sexual innuendos.

HughBe--- Dear Joel, my Bi-Joel comment was no more than a friendly tease.

Joel--What Hugh fails to understand is that I have conquered the sex urge and am beyond sexual inclinations as well.

HughBe--- I have no such failure. What you must understand is that there are things to restore that loss of urge.

In addition, you are not the only one here who has lost his sexual urge and inclinations one e.g. is Frijoles however his loss of sexual urge and inclinations is ONLY for women. Hi Frijoles.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just seeing the TV footage and so cut the s...
Isnt it interesting how you can post news footage and they will call you paranoid for just pointing to actual facts?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/06/why_not_mint_...
Why not mint a trillion-dollar platinum coin?
Im no math expert but at 1500 per ounce that would be about a 15,000 pound coin.

Notice how the treasury is not authorized to print money, of course that would be counterfiting the private monopoly money.

I propose deregulation of the monopoly on money, having competing currencies.
Bitcoin is doing quite well btw.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt it interesting how you can post news footage and they will call you paranoid for just pointing to actual facts?
Such comments underscores their LACK of trustworthiness and truthfulness. They are basically casting aspersions upon the journalists and the television station or stations that were involved in the footage and why because they want to defend and promote LIES. I have seen such behaviour being repeated many times here.
Janna

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Waaaaa!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Dear HUGH,

I'll answer all the points addressed to me a little later.

Sweet Joel.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Such comments underscores their LACK of trustworthiness and truthfulness. They are basically casting aspersions upon the journalists and the television station or stations that were involved in the footage and why because they want to defend and promote LIES. I have seen such behaviour being repeated many times here.
Yep, dig that hole larger
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Dear HUGH,
I'll answer all the points addressed to me a little later.
Sweet Joel.
(smiles)
Looking forward to reading your post. Stay sweet, Joel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, dig that hole larger
Certainly, it is a concept that I subscribe to but I am selective in terms of holes. Join me PLEASE, in my selection.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

JESUS - THE HYPOCRITE

JESUS, the so-called PRINCE OF PEACE, used violent vocabulary:

1)36 and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

- Luke, 22/36

2) Christ also declared in the New Testament (Matthew, 10/34) that he has come not for peace but to wield a sword.

3) Jesus also says in another chapter of the New Testament (John, 15/6) that one who does not seek shelter in him, will be thrown like a withered branch of tree fit to be burnt in fire.

4) Christ categorically says in the New Testament (Mark, 16/16) that he who believes and is baptized, shall be saved, while he who does not believe (in Christ and Christianity) shall be damned.

5)27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me. Luke, 19/27

COMMENTS: Jesus was not powerful enough and as such he lacked the yogic means needed to tame his enemies and to subdue/dissolve the hostile vital forces who were instigating his enemies. Besides, he also lacked the brute strength needed to tackle his opponents. So, failing on both counts, he resorted to violent language. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

JESUS needs to take a crash course in non-violent communication. He should visit the Israeli clinical psychologist, nature lover and vegan Dr Aviram Rozin at Sadhana Forest in Auroville in the Indian state of Pondicherry where advanced courses in non-violent communication are taught. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

JESUS NEEDS TO VISIT A SHRINK:

JESUS vindictively cursed a barren fig tree causing it to wither.

My, what terrible misuse of the vital power that he commanded and what a terrible example he set for his followers.

Such myopia, hatred, revenge and violence coming from Jesus - the so-called Prince of Peace! Shame.

Jesus certainly needs to visit Dr Aviram Rozin.

Imagine 2 Jews - one a failed mangod, the other an Aurobindonian - yakking away in Hebrew as therapy in non-violent communication is administered to poor Jesus.

I approve.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

FORGIVENESS is effective if and only if one has the power to erase the causal mechanism set into motion by the misdeed. Otherwise, the ill-effects, as part of the inexorable cause-effect chain, has to be faced by the wrongdoer.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Looking forward to reading your post. Stay sweet, Joel.
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Slavery is not just physical subjugation but it also takes the form of emotional blackmail, addictions/unhealthy obsessions and exercise of undue power/influence over the weaker sections of society. We see this happening everywhere.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

ha ha ha ad infinitum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, it is a concept that I subscribe to but I am selective in terms of holes. Join me PLEASE, in my selection.
Sorry, cant do. I am a logical thinker, and I have a filter that detects stupidity.

If you want to pretend you are being objective by humoring a conspiracy theory, that is your prerogative. But dont expect others to join you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Im no math expert but at 1500 per ounce that would be about a 15,000 pound coin.
Notice how the treasury is not authorized to print money, of course that would be counterfiting the private monopoly money.
I propose deregulation of the monopoly on money, having competing currencies.
Bitcoin is doing quite well btw.
Interesting point. I remember reading somewhere else that the coin should be "unspecified" in value. I dont know if that was to keep the ceiling of the value open, or for some other reason.

Hard currency is already demonopolized in a lot of ways. Cash has been on the way out for quite some time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
JESUS NEEDS TO VISIT A SHRINK:
JESUS vindictively cursed a barren fig tree causing it to wither.
My, what terrible misuse of the vital power that he commanded and what a terrible example he set for his followers.
Such myopia, hatred, revenge and violence coming from Jesus - the so-called Prince of Peace! Shame.
Jesus certainly needs to visit Dr Aviram Rozin.
Imagine 2 Jews - one a failed mangod, the other an Aurobindonian - yakking away in Hebrew as therapy in non-violent communication is administered to poor Jesus.
I approve.
(smiles)
rabbee: sorry but the prophecy indicates, you all are withered and bare no fruit. and your the sicko, refusing to see what you are: barren and fruitless. and everything They-Both, said and did is prophecy in the making.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
JESUS - THE HYPOCRITE
JESUS, the so-called PRINCE OF PEACE, used violent vocabulary:
1)36 and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
- Luke, 22/36
2) Christ also declared in the New Testament (Matthew, 10/34) that he has come not for peace but to wield a sword.
3) Jesus also says in another chapter of the New Testament (John, 15/6) that one who does not seek shelter in him, will be thrown like a withered branch of tree fit to be burnt in fire.
4) Christ categorically says in the New Testament (Mark, 16/16) that he who believes and is baptized, shall be saved, while he who does not believe (in Christ and Christianity) shall be damned.
5)27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me. Luke, 19/27
COMMENTS: Jesus was not powerful enough and as such he lacked the yogic means needed to tame his enemies and to subdue/dissolve the hostile vital forces who were instigating his enemies. Besides, he also lacked the brute strength needed to tackle his opponents. So, failing on both counts, he resorted to violent language. LOL.
rabbee: yes and we have noticed, how your idolatry. does not have the power, to bring world peace to the world. but it was also stated, by Yeshooah, that it was not the time of appointment for peace. so i can pick and choose, the scripture i want also.

and They never spoke from out of, any new testament either. there is no need, for any gnu testaments. if you have, TheTorah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••