Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
41,961 - 41,980 of 68,994 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#46490 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the short video in my other post.
How short?

Give me an executive summary.

Explain it to me like I'm a 3-year-old.
Voluntarist

United States

#46495 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I COULD say something really snide about you as a case example, but I will take the high road for now.
Do you have some new years resolution stopping you?
Voluntarist

United States

#46497 Jan 3, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
How short?
Give me an executive summary.
Explain it to me like I'm a 3-year-old.
There were secondary devices in the building, virtually.impossible for the box truck to cause such damage, bomb squad was there BEFORE the explosion, surveilance tapes just happen to be unavailable.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46498 Jan 3, 2013
I see the tinfoil hat brigade is busy as ever conjuring up boogey men.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46499 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
We can start out with Lanza being a known satanist.
rabbee: well that, explains nothing. and may indicate, you do not know the truth. as even half right, is still all wrong. and if your reasoning for it is wrong, then so are you. as this whole world, has gone well beyond just satanic. in fact if the whole world was, only just satanic. than the other two levels down, they are still headed for. you would all be, much better off.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46500 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The little girl gave obama a picture of an owl, a symbol of death.
Also the statute used in the cremation of care ceremony at bohemian grove, mock child sacrifice.ritual.
rabbee: do not confuse symptoms, with the actual cause. when even idolatry, causing pestilence, plague and famine are all symptoms of disbelief of G-D. when even the plague of mass murders taking place lately, are symptoms of disbelief of G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46501 Jan 3, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
rabbee: what do you think, i like the nightlife i like to boogey warning period was about? when they were all out, dancing with the boogey-man!

and if it were not so tragic, it might be actually funny.
DALSIMER 5 column

Tampa, FL

#46502 Jan 3, 2013
Christianity is best represented by Quakers , some Methodists and some others who pursue peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Pat Robertson , John Hagee and Dick Cheney are war mongers and psuedo-chrstians that demand Armageddon .............the Rapture Wingnutz fund traitors like jon pollard , Grinch Gotlieb , Erhard Milch Tevlow and Aldrich Ames Dalsimer of the JDL WINGNUT MILITIA and AIPAC.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46503 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There were secondary devices in the building, virtually.impossible for the box truck to cause such damage, bomb squad was there BEFORE the explosion, surveilance tapes just happen to be unavailable.
If the question of the hour is what do I think of that - the answer would be that you are nuts.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46504 Jan 3, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
Everybody has a gift in this life.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46505 Jan 3, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I agree with your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Neither have the courts.
Excellent Op-Ed by a former soldier - gun rights believer on how/why he changed his mind about the issue

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/28/iraq_vet_newt...

Iraq vet: Newtown changed my mind on gun control

I'm a hunter and a vet, and I revere the Second Amendment. But I used bankrupt logic: It's time for gun control

By Liam Madden

".......But my reverence is irrelevant. The Second Amendment stopped giving the insurrectionists among us a chance as soon as military technology advanced beyond the rifle. No modern Shays’ Rebellion is viable, militarily speaking, unless the Second Amendment is read to protect an individual’s right to bear surface-to-air missiles, personally owned Abrams tanks and state-sanctioned depleted uranium artillery. Who in their right mind would want to live in a place that gave access to these things to any person, no matter how law abiding or responsible?..."
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46506 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have some new years resolution stopping you?
Sometimes it helps just to try to be a better person.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46507 Jan 3, 2013
DALSIMER 5 column wrote:
Christianity is best represented by Quakers , some Methodists and some others who pursue peace,,,,,,,,,, Pat Robertson , John Hagee and Dick Cheney are war mongers and psuedo-chrstians that demand Armageddon ..........the Rapture Wingnutz fund traitors like jon pollard , Grinch Gotlieb , Erhard Milch Tevlow and Aldrich Ames Dalsimer of the JDL WINGNUT MILITIA and AIPAC.
rabbee: oh come on, not a single one or group you mentioned are christ-like. there ain't any one else in this world, being even close to chrit-like. if anything they, are all more antichrist like to more or lesser degree.

they all ain't even living in the reality, here in TheStory of Creation again. there all living in some, untrue mental idol fantasy. and there ain't ever going to be, peace in this world doing that. even religious worshipers of santa clause, are doing a better job than most religions.

with one particular small group of messianic jews*, doing a slightly better job. with this whole world trying their best, to prove just how pathetic you can all actually be. with this whole world is in a race, in the wrong direction for dead last.

and if christians and jews*, get any worse. you might as well all become pagan muslems and atheists. as i am still waiting to see, if any of you should decide to be true to G-D, here and now in TheTorah. cause i know the next little book after this one, is called Parashas Noach actually to happen.

and whoopee! ain't i, having fun getting to be crucified all over again. in the exact same story again, from HaShem G-D?!! as if this ingrate world ever, really cared about adam and their grandmother. with your it's ok to forever murder and cheat, your grandmother and grandfather.
Voluntarist

United States

#46508 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Op-Ed by a former soldier - gun rights believer on how/why he changed his mind about the issue
I'm a hunter and a vet, and I revere the Second Amendment. But I used bankrupt logic: It's time for gun control
By Liam Madden
".......But my reverence is irrelevant. The Second Amendment stopped giving the insurrectionists among us a chance as soon as military technology advanced beyond the rifle. No modern Shays’ Rebellion is viable, militarily speaking, unless the Second Amendment is read to protect an individual’s right to bear surface-to-air missiles, personally owned Abrams tanks and state-sanctioned depleted uranium artillery. Who in their right mind would want to live in a place that gave access to these things to any person, no matter how law abiding or responsible?..."
The sandy hook school system is a gun free zone, how did that work out?

Sandy Hook Lingerie Party
Massacre 2000
Directed
http://aslashabove.com/2012/07/20/sandy-hook-...
Voluntarist

United States

#46509 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If the question of the hour is what do I think of that - the answer would be that you are nuts.
Problem with facts?
Voluntarist

United States

#46510 Jan 3, 2013
Notice and Demand for action to secure
a Writ of Quo Warranto
Now, please understand the effect of such
a document:
1.“Quo Warranto” is a Latin phrase that
essentially asks the question:“By what
authority?”
2. The right of Quo Warranto is an original
remedial right of the people (see: the 9th
Amendment).
3. The right of Quo Warranto is unavoidable
when properly applied at law as follows:
a. Anyone can raise a Quo Warranto challenge
to the Attorney General (hereinafter “AG”);
b. Once so raised, the AG has the right to
choose to either prosecute the matter or
not;
c. If the AG chooses not to prosecute, the
party raising the cause retains the right to
prosecute as an independent prosecutor for
the AG’s office; with the full authority of the
AG’s office to do so;
d. The prosecutor merely raises the contest in
court, the Defendant must then prove Quo
Warranto does not apply or the only
remedy available to the court is, issue a
Writ of Quo Warranto for removal from
office.
4. Because this case is brought against Barrack
Obama’s candidacy, contesting that he does
not lawfully qualify as Candidate for the
Office of U.S. President, he cannot have
been lawfully elected to the President
Elect’s Office;
5. Which means, Barrack Obama will be
compelled to prove that he qualifies as a
“natural born Citizen” in accord with the
Constitution’s requirement at Article 2,§ 1,
clause 5; and,
6. In accord with the Law of Nations,
regardless of Obama’s birthplace, the
Supreme Court has consistently indicated
the constitutional phrase,“natural born
Citizen”, is a child naturally born of parents
both of whom are citizens of the United
States.
Therefore, given the fact that Barrack
Obama’s birth certificate (posted on the
White House website) shows his father was
not a U.S. citizen, Barrack Obama cannot
qualify as a candidate for the office of U.S.
President Elect; accordingly, Quo Warranto
applies and this contest will remove Obama
from the office of President Elect because
he cannot qualify as a lawful candidate.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46511 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with facts?
No, why do you ask?
Voluntarist

United States

#46512 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask?
Lets start with a secondary device, have a problem with that fact?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46513 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets start with a secondary device, have a problem with that fact?
you are making no sense (shocking, I know)
Voluntarist

United States

#46517 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
By Liam Madden
That makes so much sense, not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 36 min anonatall 5,005
clint the flint 3 hr ubietron 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr lazy posts 200,590
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000