Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,096)

Showing posts 41,901 - 41,920 of65,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

* San Antonio Theater Shooting
Posted by Hardnox
On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man
went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he
shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a
theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he
could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the
theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO
theater story plus a restaurant!
Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national
media along with the school shooting?
There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out
her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill
anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to
stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media
is treating it like it never happened.
Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next
week. Just thought you’d like to know.

http://hardnoxandfriends.wordpress.com/2012/1...
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

hard know and friends

http://hardnoxandfriends.wordpress.com/about/

This site is about:
- The Constitution
- Conservatism
- The Core principles of American Exceptionalism.
- Exposing the left for the scoundrels that they are.
-Islam and its ever creeping influence on our country and culture.
- The homosexual agenda and its influence.
- Education, or lack thereof, by the public school system.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

"So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the mediais treating it like it never happened..."

Or this story makes the point that there are so many guns floating around in society that we are forced to post armed guards outside movie theatres..
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
"So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the mediais treating it like it never happened..."
Or this story makes the point that there are so many guns floating around in society that we are forced to post armed guards outside movie theatres..
I could be wrong but i dont think guns float, the media (national) has ignored the story.

A sad governor malloy in the Stamford advocate i would expect the victims family menbers to be just as sad, yet they were smiling for the cameras just days after the shooting.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: all religions today are an excuse to run away from G-D, and not feel lonely while doing it. as you seek the comfort of others running away from G-D, in the same idol direction as you.
and i think, you need to take another nap. since G-D would never declare, a fake name is G-D. as i fear you have been contacted, by the same misinformation angel as muhammed was. as HaShem G-D is very much opposed, to handing out j names according to all reliable scripture.
ps: and neither G-D nor i, have ever actually contacted you in even your wildest dreams. as i also reject the world, calling me their fake reign-dear names. as my contact with you, has been limited to these message boards.
I'm not totaly clear on all you say, becouse I'm more of a ignorant and unlearned man, but I can say, with 100% truth, that I was a man who truly wanted nothing to do with any god. My wife told me, that she got saved at the age of 11. I would ask her questions from time to time, but that was about it.
She would always try to get me to go to church, or if she was watching preaching, she would always turn it up, as I entered the room. Lol

She would talk me into going, but very few times.

I was living a double life, that ended up with me getting another woman pregnant.
I told a friend about my affair of two years, and how the other woman (who was also married) was pregnant.
He told me -wow John (my name) that is like a real bad sin.

I said, well I never really thought about it.
I went home and looked the word up, in my wifes bible.

I HATED WHAT IT SAID! I threw the bible down, but came back to look at other verses about it. Again I hated what they said.

Yet something began to happen to me.
I was always a jokey guy, but all of a sudden I could not hid.
Even my wife knew something was wrong with me.
I started asking what if? What if there is a god?

Plus I wanted something, just didn't know what.
I went to the doctor, who gave me pills.
I threw the away. I wanted something,but didn't know what, but I knew the pills were not it.

This went on for almost 2 weeks, and when my wife would talk about painting a room or fixing up the house, I would almost stop breathing.
I was sooo convicted over what I did -who I was. How I hurt so many, who didn't know yet. I could've just took her to get an abortion, and go on with life, but I didn't want to.
I WAS SICK OF WHO I HAD BECOME!!!
This night I bought some beer, thinking I could drink and go to bed, and deal with my situation tmrw.
I drank a couple, and took a couple sleeping pills.
My wife went to work at 8 am, and I knew I would sleep till atleast 9 am.

I went to bed. At exactly 1:30 am GOD WOKE ME UP!!!

The first time in my life, I knew without a doubt it was God.
His message was clear (tell your life everything!)
I said No way, He would put pressure on my chest.
This went on for a short time. I then said God, she is asleep! I'm not waking her up, and telling her all of this. I was quite, still, and as humble as a child.

At that momment, my wife woke up, rolled over, and looked at me!
She said I want to pray, she then layed her hand on me, and began to quitely pray. I knew that I was either fixing to die and go to hell, or spiritualy die, and He would never deal with me again, and when I did die -I would go to hell.

I had to choose -I finally gave in, and said OK GOD OK, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HELP ME! She stopped praying and looked at me. I opened my mouth and told her all. As she cried -her first words were SATAN IS NOT GOING TO GET THIS MARRIAGE.
I moved out the next morning. Cont..........
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Emilie Parker Found 2 Days After Shooting
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: all religions today are an excuse to run away from G-D, and not feel lonely while doing it. as you seek the comfort of others running away from G-D, in the same idol direction as you.
and i think, you need to take another nap. since G-D would never declare, a fake name is G-D. as i fear you have been contacted, by the same misinformation angel as muhammed was. as HaShem G-D is very much opposed, to handing out j names according to all reliable scripture.
ps: and neither G-D nor i, have ever actually contacted you in even your wildest dreams. as i also reject the world, calling me their fake reign-dear names. as my contact with you, has been limited to these message boards.
I moved on with a friend of mine.
He was at work when I arrived. He was single and lived like it.
His brother worked for Budwiser, and his frig was as full of beer, as you could get. He also had liquor. His house was filthy! Any other time, I would've been drunk when he got home, maybe crying how I messed up my life, but instead I began to clean his house. When He got home, his house was clean!

After a few days, I had a deep desire to read a bible, which other then looking up the word adultry I never wanted anything to do with a bible.

I began to ask myself WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

It took a month or so to realize what had happened to me.
Everything I used to believe or be ok with, had been changed!
Before I would use gods name in vain daily! Now, even a small cuss word would bother me greatly! I had No desire to drink, or do any drugs, and I could Not stop talking about God.

My friend God is the one who woke me up that night.
God is the one, that put my marriage, and the other womans marriage back together.
I realized, things, and experienced things, that the bible backed up 100%.

I had been born again!

I am going to heaven when I die!
Not becouse I'm good, but becouse my savior is Good.

Not becouse of who I am, but becouse of who He is.

Your best day "is filthy rags in the sight of the Lord.
There is no amount of work you can do, to merit heaven.
There is no amount of scripture you can learn to merit heaven.

My rightousness was imputed to me, by Jesus Christ.
I was not prompted by any man to be saved.
I was prompted by God Himself.

I thank God I know the truth, and that truth fits perfect with Gods Word.

No matter how much satan attacks Gods Word, it stands firm.

My prayer is that all who read this, just think about it.

I have no motive whatsoever, other then wanting souls to be saved, and escape Hell.
May God be true, and Every man a liar.

I pray you and all think about it, and may The Only Living God shew you the truth!:)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not totaly clear on all you say, becouse I'm more of a ignorant and unlearned man, but I can say, with 100% truth, that I was a man who truly wanted nothing to do with any god. My wife told me, that she got saved at the age of 11. I would ask her questions from time to time, but that was about it.
She would always try to get me to go to church, or if she was watching preaching, she would always turn it up, as I entered the room. Lol
She would talk me into going, but very few times.
I was living a double life, that ended up with me getting another woman pregnant.
I told a friend about my affair of two years, and how the other woman (who was also married) was pregnant.
He told me -wow John (my name) that is like a real bad sin.
I said, well I never really thought about it.
I went home and looked the word up, in my wifes bible.
I HATED WHAT IT SAID! I threw the bible down, but came back to look at other verses about it. Again I hated what they said.
Yet something began to happen to me.
I was always a jokey guy, but all of a sudden I could not hid.
Even my wife knew something was wrong with me.
I started asking what if? What if there is a god?
Plus I wanted something, just didn't know what.
I went to the doctor, who gave me pills.
I threw the away. I wanted something,but didn't know what, but I knew the pills were not it.
This went on for almost 2 weeks, and when my wife would talk about painting a room or fixing up the house, I would almost stop breathing.
I was sooo convicted over what I did -who I was. How I hurt so many, who didn't know yet. I could've just took her to get an abortion, and go on with life, but I didn't want to.
I WAS SICK OF WHO I HAD BECOME!!!
This night I bought some beer, thinking I could drink and go to bed, and deal with my situation tmrw.
I drank a couple, and took a couple sleeping pills.
My wife went to work at 8 am, and I knew I would sleep till atleast 9 am.
I went to bed. At exactly 1:30 am GOD WOKE ME UP!!!
The first time in my life, I knew without a doubt it was God.
His message was clear (tell your life everything!)
I said No way, He would put pressure on my chest.
This went on for a short time. I then said God, she is asleep! I'm not waking her up, and telling her all of this. I was quite, still, and as humble as a child.
At that momment, my wife woke up, rolled over, and looked at me!
She said I want to pray, she then layed her hand on me, and began to quitely pray. I knew that I was either fixing to die and go to hell, or spiritualy die, and He would never deal with me again, and when I did die -I would go to hell.
I had to choose -I finally gave in, and said OK GOD OK, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HELP ME! She stopped praying and looked at me. I opened my mouth and told her all. As she cried -her first words were SATAN IS NOT GOING TO GET THIS MARRIAGE.
I moved out the next morning. Cont..........
rabbee: well first of all this accounting, is different than the one you previously gave. since this does tend to clarify, some apparent assumption, you previously made. and may indicate, you were visited by an Angel, and not an angel. as most people, would not know the difference.

dropping the use of of the false name jesus, is recommended here as a matter of discretion. and adds more validity, to your claim. do not try to add, and additional information that was not stated during this visitation. do not make assumptions, of it being this or that. making assumptions, do more harm than good.

but be rest assured, if it was an Angel sent by G-D. then G-D shall continue to give to you, all the help necessary. but you must remain aware, of what is happening around you. so that you do not miss, any lessons to be learned. and keep in mind, that G-D does not let us down. it is we, who let G-D down.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I moved on with a friend of mine.
He was at work when I arrived. He was single and lived like it.
His brother worked for Budwiser, and his frig was as full of beer, as you could get. He also had liquor. His house was filthy! Any other time, I would've been drunk when he got home, maybe crying how I messed up my life, but instead I began to clean his house. When He got home, his house was clean!
After a few days, I had a deep desire to read a bible, which other then looking up the word adultry I never wanted anything to do with a bible.
I began to ask myself WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?
It took a month or so to realize what had happened to me.
Everything I used to believe or be ok with, had been changed!
Before I would use gods name in vain daily! Now, even a small cuss word would bother me greatly! I had No desire to drink, or do any drugs, and I could Not stop talking about God.
My friend God is the one who woke me up that night.
God is the one, that put my marriage, and the other womans marriage back together.
I realized, things, and experienced things, that the bible backed up 100%.
I had been born again!
I am going to heaven when I die!
Not becouse I'm good, but becouse my savior is Good.
Not becouse of who I am, but becouse of who He is.
Your best day "is filthy rags in the sight of the Lord.
There is no amount of work you can do, to merit heaven.
There is no amount of scripture you can learn to merit heaven.
My rightousness was imputed to me, by Jesus Christ.
I was not prompted by any man to be saved.
I was prompted by God Himself.
I thank God I know the truth, and that truth fits perfect with Gods Word.
No matter how much satan attacks Gods Word, it stands firm.
My prayer is that all who read this, just think about it.
I have no motive whatsoever, other then wanting souls to be saved, and escape Hell.
May God be true, and Every man a liar.
I pray you and all think about it, and may The Only Living God shew you the truth!:)
rabbee: i would be most careful, about printed publications of scripture. since there has been some alteration, that could pull you away from truth. and be ever so cautions of organized religion, that can also catch you up in their wrongful flow of misdirection.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: i would be most careful, about printed publications of scripture. since there has been some alteration, that could pull you away from truth. and be ever so cautions of organized religion, that can also catch you up in their wrongful flow of misdirection.
I know I left out some, in my first, for the sake of time. Many more things have happened since then, and I admit, that I knew it was from God, but I was not saying Jesus, or any other name, but God, it was later, as I read the bible, things began to line up, but I'm with you on as far as God is the one who started this journey, and it is He that leads me into All truth. I find, that the largest organized religions are simply false.

I am still amazed at what happened to me that night, even though it has been over 12 years.:)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gentile pagan Mules?….
The poor clueless gentile pagan Christian is so misinformed that he not only carries the books of non gentiles on his back like a mule, he worships a non gentile man and carries non gentiles on his back like a clueless donkey even today!!!
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

To Hughbe...

Rabbi Dr. Aharon Lichtenstein, a senior Religious Zionism rabbi, has ruled that people with homosexual inclinations should not be condemned more than Shabbat desecrators or frauds....

...Lichtenstein addressed the claim that "sodomy" is defined in the Torah as "abomination" – a definition not given to every religious offense, noting that it also applies to the failure to support the poor and to deception in trade....

....He further noted that while homosexuality is a personal prohibition in the Torah, the failure to give charity is described as a public sin. Therefore, he said, the religious society's strict treatment of homosexuals is wrong....

...Rabbi Lichtenstein heads the Har Etzion Yeshiva, one of the national-religious public's most important Torah institutions, and is considered one of the leaders of Modern Orthodoxy.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-432...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fake non-gentile atheists?…..
http://www.thejewishweek.com/features/new-yor...
Never trust some key non gentiles when they say they are atheists!
They are simply saying (fingers crossed!) that they reject Jesus Christ as God!
They will continue to deal only with their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile slave god.

Why can’t the non-gentiles be honest about Jesus?.........
They sort of know that Jesus came for them only as a messenger/anointed one but NEVER as god in human form to die for their sins!
So why don’t non-gentiles try and correct the clueless pagan gentiles who worship Jesus?
Is it because they wish to satisfy themselves that they have always been correct in rejecting BJ who is now being worshipped as god thus proving that he was a deceiver and a seducer? The more BJ misleads the more sins get loaded on to him thus proving Deuteronomy!
Are the non-gentiles making sure that BJ remains a sinner?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Non-gentiles are killing Christmas for the wrong reasons?!!.......

The non-gentiles reject Jesus..PERIOD. They don’t want anything to do with him, either as messenger of God or as god.
Therefore, they are doing everything to get rid of Jesus from every Gentile home!

See how they legitimise Chanukah by forcing it on Xmas!! Lol..
Everything is WELL planned and executed!
Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, volunteering on Christmas Day, celebrating Chanukah as the Jewish equivalent of Christmas, creating new traditions (e.g. Major League Dreidel), and celebrating a hybrid home holiday called Chrismukkah.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The non-gentiles pose as Atheists and challenge Christmas?!!!......
David Silverman the non-gentile atheist!

See how non-gentile Silverman and American Atheists are now showing their true colour….

http://www.catholicintl.com/index.php/compone...

In 2010, several billboards featured phrases such as, "You Know It's A Myth. This Season, Celebrate Reason."
Now they have gone for the kill!!
As part of that effort, they have put up a billboard in New York City's Times Square that reads, "Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!"
On the billboard, "merry" is accompanied by a picture of Santa, while "myth" sits below a picture of a Jesus statue.
Yesssssssssssss, Santa is another vehicle for Christ hating non-gentiles to make money out of clueless Gentiles and at the same time making them “dump” Jesus!
Why don’t you see them protesting in front of synagogues demanding their closure!??
Game set and match to non-gentiles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Will the Fake Atheists please leave Israel??........
This page claims that “A lot of Jews are atheists”.!!!
Then: WHY ARE THEY IN A LAND that is supposed to be “god” given?lol…
David Silverman is a professional fake atheist. His main gripe with religion as a kid was the lame answers his tough questions elicited from Hebrew school teachers. Today, Silverman, 46, says he is fighting the same battle, only bigger. A longtime inventor with Bell Labs, he now works full time as the president of American Atheists, a Cranford, N.J., nonprofit of about 2,200 members. Most recently, Silverman went on television to argue with Bill O’Reilly, who was claiming that Christianity was a philosophy, not a religion. Next up: the installation of a $25,000 billboard in Times Square on Nov. 13 that will read, above a picture of Santa Claus and Jesus respectively:“Keep the merry. Dump the myth”.
WHY DOESN’T HE ATTACK NON GENTILE SYNAGOGUES WITH THE SAME VIGOUR?
Comment submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 12/23/2012 - 13:39.
If you call yourself jewish you are not atheist. Call yourself a Hebrew then. Period. It antagonistic. As a "jewish" person (if you have no faith in God you cannot be jeweish, look up definition of descendants of Abraham, they are descendants of the faith, not physical...) you should use examples of hannukah and passover, not Christmas, its very suspicious of you to attack a Christian Holiday, if youre really atheist go to the Jewish temples and enlighten your fellow hebrew brothers.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

…………………………
This tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile jealous slave god of non-gentiles, comes as his own son to annoy the hell out of the non-gentile masters.
The non-gentile masters get so p'd off with their slave god that they kill him off!
Was that the original plan by this clueless slave god?
No wonder the non-gentiles hate him!

Or was the anti-gentile slave god of the non-gentiles got so fed up with the non-gentiles that he got himself killed by the non-gentiles to take on the form of a “risen” gentile god?????!!
What a clever ploy!!!
Hooray!
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Crank Up Death Panel Talk Following
Obama Win
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 1, 2013
Now that Obama has secured another four years in the White House,
it is time for the administration to crank out more Obamacare
propaganda, specifically arguments about the cost ineffectiveness of
keeping old people alive.
Enter the internet’s liberal bellwether, Salon.com . Earlier today, the
website posted an article by Matthew Yglesias , a blogger and Democrat
operative who spent time at the Soros’ project, ThinkProgress.
According to Yglesias, old folks are “the key issue in the federal
budget” and their welfare accounts “for the remarkable lack of
apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system.”
“When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is
that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life
expectancy or quality of life,” he writes.
Yglesias offers a chart to make his point.
Indeed, the chart reaches its steepest incline between the ages of 80
and 90. For the actuarial minded, however, the problem begins with
those who have crossed the 60-year-old threshold.
In other words, following Mr. Yglesias logic, if the government is
going to address the “remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness
of the American health care system,” steps need to be taken to reduce
cost at the lower end of the curve.
We can now expect more and more Democrats to talk about what was
heretofore unmentionable — death panels. Yglesias, in fact, uses the
phrase in his headline.
In September, a top Democrat strategist, Steven Rattner, said rationing
under Obamacare is inevitable.“We need death panels,” he wrote for
the New York Times.“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but
unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently —
rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will
swamp the federal budget.”
Rattner serves on the board the New America Foundation, a George
Soros operation that was instrumental in supporting Obamacare in
2010, Aaron Klein wrote for WorldNetDaily in October. Klein notes
that Soros’ son, financier Jonathan Soros, is also a member of the
foundation’s board.
Remember Sarah Palin ’s death panel remarks on Facebook? She
wrote:
The Democrats promise that a government health care system will
reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell
has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it
will simply refuse to pay the cost. And who will suffer the most when
they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course.
The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my
baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s
“death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective
judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are
worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
Palin was right, but she suffered scathing attacks by liberals and the
establishment media dismissed her as a crazy Tea Party loon.
Again, if we are to follow the logic of Yglesias and the Soros liberals, it
will not simply be infirm 80 year olds who will be euthanized, but
anybody with a debilitating disease deemed not cost-effective by the
government, its experts, bioethicists and statisticians.
As Obamacare gets up to speed, we can expect more such eugenicist
arguments, especially now that we are mired in mostly specious talk
about the fiscal cliff and the sudden theatrical concern on the part of
Democrats over the national debt and deficit spending
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Geez

With the new year comes the old loonies
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Geez
With the new year comes the old loonies
When faced with facts out come the ad hom attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,901 - 41,920 of65,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance