Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46116 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you a make-believe Christian?
Frijoles---On one of the holiest days of your(HughBe) year, and this is how you choose to celebrate it?

HughBe---In your very next post is found--
HughBe wrote---On this make-believe day of the birth of Jesus, the Christ, I shall not bruise any Judaite any more. Rest my Judaite friend have a safe holiday for tomorrow I shall surely bruise you.

Frijoles---Are you a make-believe Christian?

HughBe---So, how can Christmas be "one of the holiest days of" my year? How? Your masters must be very proud of you given that you are a replica of them and as such you lack TRUTH and basic decency.

Frijoles---So, are you a make-believe Christian?

HughBe--- Ms. Beans Head, the better question is, are you a make-believe worshipper of God? The answer is YES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46117 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I dig it.
We are making progress here.
Now who the hell are you to tell me what my religion is or how it is practiced?
HughBe---Who the hell are you to tell me which day is one of the holiest days of the year for me?

Frijoles---Cool. I dig it.

We are making progress here.

HughBe--- LIE, you don't get it and that is a FACT and your "We are making progress here" is confirmation.

Frijoles---Now who the hell are you to tell me what my religion is or how it is practiced?

HughBe--- I am a TRUE witness of the scriptures. Your religion claims the Tanach and the Talmud as its holy books.

Now, YOUR religion,Judaism, is a CORRUPTION of what is in the Tanach. So, who am I? Your source of LIGHT to lead you out of the darkness of your religion.

Understand my boy, I am not seeking to tell you what to believe what I am doing and shall continue to do is exposing the TWISTING and doctoring or as you prefer the CORRECTING of the scriptures.

What you believe will be your choice.

Note, one of your masters/rabbis have recently completed HIS correction of the Tanach. Happy reading.

What became of the documents that SHOWED the adjustments to the Tanach? Note these adjustments were done out of "RESPECT" for the name of God and so Jehovah was replaced with another word.

Question, why not ADJUST all mention of Jehovah in the scripture so as to show TOTAL respect?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46118 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the historical Jesus.
I do have a problem with your behavior. It is not very jesus like. Jesus, from what I have read, was not a hater.
Frijoles---I have no problem with the historical Jesus.

HughBe--- Good for you. Now please answer the questions below and explain your comment in light of your answers.

Frijoles---if you acted like YOUR Jesus did

HughBe--- MY Jesus?

Am I a Jew?

Is Jesus a JEW?

Do you claim to be a Jew?

Is Jesus not your landsman?

Why is Jesus excluded from your use of US, WE, OUR?

What EVIL has Jesus the Jew done to You, rabbi?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46119 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I took the pot shots at Hughbe because he constantly and purposely misinterprets practice of my religion
HughBe--- Not true dear and you know it. Your religion Judaism is a highly CORRUPTED religion and even you know it. It is a gross corruption of what was given to Moses.
You dear seek to depend it and not TRUTH. Recently you made one of your stupidest comment ever when you said that that the post-Moses Jews practiced an early form of Judaism. I took the opportunity to MOCK your CS by highlighting what you called Judaism i.e. children sacrifices and EVIL.
Frijoles---He is a garden variety HATER, hiding under the veil of some type of agressive evangelical sect of Christianity.

HughBe--- The only hate that is within me is HATE for EVIL. The only love within YOU is LOVE for EVIL.

Now, tell me if I misrepresented you when I said "you said that that the post-Moses Jews practiced an early form of Judaism. I took the opportunity to MOCK your CS by highlighting what you called Judaism i.e. children sacrifices and EVIL."?

If what I have said is true then the hate that was exposed is HATE of TRUTH on your side and that is why you resort to your LYING stock word about HATER.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46120 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles,

Do you also have a problem with Jews who are into Eastern religions?

Do you have a problem with your rabbis who VIOLATE the commandments of God?

Do you have a problem with rabbis that teach the Jewish people that they ought to esteem the teachings of the rabbis over scriptures or the words of God?

Have your rabbis INSTRUCTED God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46121 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles,

in times past you have said to me that I can take Einstein because of his words about Jesus and so my question is, have you changed that position?

Note, your words meant that US, WE, OUR were disowning Einstein, the Jew, because of his/Einstein's comments about ANOTHER Jew, Jesus, the Christ.

Here are some of his words.

Einstein:“Unquestionably. No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46122 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles,

Why would Einstein make the comment below?

What was he taught that would lead him to say I am a "JEW...BUT"?

Was he speaking about another Jew?

Einstein, "I am a Jew, BUT I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene(Jesus,the Jew)."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46123 Dec 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the jewish religion accept men having sex with other men like yourself?
Another example of the CORRUPTION of the law of God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46124 Dec 26, 2012
Voluntarist --Does the jewish religion accept men having sex with other men like yourself?

HughBe--1.Another example of the CORRUPTION of the law of God.

2.It is also an example of another form of CORRUPTION i.e. IDOLATRY.

Here the words of the rabbis are ESTEEMED about those of the Creator. In essence the overlords/rabbis are elevated above the Eternal and the fact that Judaites chose to obey the rabbis rather than God is PROOF.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46125 Dec 26, 2012
later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46126 Dec 26, 2012
choose and not chose
Frijoles

United States

#46127 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Jesus excluded from your use of US, WE, OUR?
What EVIL has Jesus the Jew done to You, rabbi?
I am not sure what you are ranting about.

When are you going to act like your Jesus would of acted?
Frijoles

United States

#46128 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles,
Why would Einstein make the comment below?
Einstein, "I am a Jew, BUT I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene(Jesus,the Jew)."
Why are you asking me?

Why dont you ask him?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46129 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, tell me, who WROTE "my scriptures"? Could it be Jews? If so what is your point, sonny?
rabbee: well you wrote your scriptures, to give to yourself. and G-D wrote TheTorah to give, to the world.
Frijoles

United States

#46131 Dec 26, 2012
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/26/6_ways_politi...

6 ways politicians can win the atheist vote

There are as many nonreligious Americans as evangelicals -- so why does no one take this voting bloc seriously?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46132 Dec 26, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you wrote your scriptures, to give to yourself. and G-D wrote TheTorah to give, to the world.
Rabbee---G-D wrote TheTorah to give, to the world.

HughBe--- Correct and it is something that Judaites don't get.

"Ye shall have ONE manner of law, as well for the STRANGER, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 24:22

Rabbee---well you wrote your scriptures

HughBe--- note the quotation marks in my words, "my scriptures"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46133 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me?
Why dont you ask him?
Again

HughBe---Why would Einstein make the comment below?

Frijoles---Why are you asking me?
Why dont you ask him?

HughBe--- 1. You are in a good position to know if Einstein was speaking about another Jew. This was one of my questions.

2. YOU are ALWAYS speaking about and on behalf of the Jewish people and I take it that Einstein was a Jew. YOU know what WE think etc.

3. Finally, it was my hope that YOU had enough basic sense to comment on his words "I am a JEW, BUT" especially since he was speaking about another JEW.

YOU know how ALL Jews think and feel even the atheists and those into Eastern religions and those who formed Christianity and those who embraced their Jewish Messiah.

Speak now on behalf of your religion.
Frijoles

United States

#46134 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Correct and it is something that Judaites don't get.
Your private vocabulary once again.

Does this stem from back when you were a little boy with the meanies on the playground?
Frijoles

United States

#46135 Dec 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak now on behalf of your religion.
I am not your pet dog to do tricks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46136 Dec 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you are ranting about.
When are you going to act like your Jesus would of acted?
Listen well, when I speak about the LIES of Judaism or YOUR religion YOU twist the context and speak about the Jewish people as a whole.

YOU speak as if ALL Jews follow your brand of religion. TRUTH says that they don't all follow Judaism BUT you will graft in atheists Jews and other secular Jews and speak about WE, OUR, US etc. in a RELIGIOUS context. I have history on my side.

So, why is Jesus excluded from your use of US, WE, OUR?
What EVIL has Jesus, the Jew, done to You, rabbi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is dr Carl Bergstrom out of prison Sep 13 Marino 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 8 Tberruiser 1,555
Lost wedding ring on Carmel beach Sep 6 Rey 1
East Garrison ... Gold or Ghetto? Aug '17 NoJigsPlease 1
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jul '17 Joe 4
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) Jul '17 Losers join gangs 19
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Mark 12

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages