Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Giving Back

Dyer, TN

#46024 Dec 23, 2012
Consider the following a Christmas gift from someone who has been blessed and wanting to share this season.

Buy shares of SRGE and AMBS in the next five days and you will be blessed too!

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#46026 Dec 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
If Wikipedia is your "Absolute Proof" for any thing, then I can say that you have taken Wikipedia as your god!!
To define "chosenness" as having some thing exclusive for Jews and which is not available for Non Jews is what is called racism.
God "chose" Jews to do some thing, if they do not do it, their status is automatically broken.
In the eyes of God there is no difference between a Jew and a Non Jew, because He is the Creator of both of them and both of them descended from the same pair of Adam and Eve.
By believing that they have some "exclusive" rights which Non Jews do not have is the "inbuilt" racism in Jews and which is the main cause of their persecution by every nation and by every people in which they have lived in past or present or in future.
PS:
I hope I have reached the "Limit" of your mental capabilities!!
Why do you think that Jews have some sort of "inbuilt" racism whereas you would assume that Muslims do NOT? Too the true believer the world consists of ONLY the House of War and the House of Islam, the only difference in today's world is that the Jews and the Christians tend to be the people who do NOT instigate the raw acts of aggression against those they chose to purposely to live amongst outside of their particular "house," whereas the practictioners of Islam (not all of them, of course, but most definately enough to set a very heavy and noticable trend) will DEMAND war and preach subjugation from the pulpits of their Mosques in these very nations they choose to move to or affiliate with. Neither Israel not the substantially large Christian communities of the middle east and Africa in countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan have had a moment's peace practically from their inception, and in the specific case of Israel it has been from the MOMENT of inception, and virtually ALL of the violence directed towards them has come directly from militant Islamic sources. This attitude seems to be continually spreading into historically Western nations as well... Turkey has been taken over at the ballot-box by the Conservative Islamic Party, England and Spain have suffered incredibly viscious attacks upon their public institutions and the America has suffered attacks against it's interest for 40 years straight, even though American interests during this interim were dedicated to protecting Islamic sovereignty in Afghanistan against the Soviets in the 80's, stopping a madman in the 90's on behalf of the leaders of your Holy Land in the 90's, protecting Muslims in the Balkans in the late 90's and early 2000's, and generally trying our hardest to keep you people from falling into your natural state of disarray ever since. How can you POSSIBLY with a straight face imply somehow that JEWS are ethno-centric or guilty of some sort of "in-born racism" when they do NOTHING of the kind that people of the Islamic faith seem to relish in... terrorizing those that they disagree with philisophically and attempting to bring under the yoke of that which they DO agree with? Are you insane?
Gtown71

United States

#46027 Dec 23, 2012
IDGAF wrote:
G71: I realize you say a person should live the best they can, but do you know anyone that does? After all you said who would want to live sinless.
Idgaf: I live the best life that I can. I am the best person that I can be. I'm by no means perfect and don't seek perfectio,. I live everyday with as much energy as I have for the day. That's all I can do. I try not to worry about things outside of my ctrl.
G71: We do know sin, causes death of jobs marriages, people, and without the bible.
idgaf: lost you here, come again.
G71: All I can do is give my testamonie, which I have. Yes many find God a.....
Idgaf: are you one of these and what brought you to find God? Would you have gone down the same path had you not had havoc enter your life? Was it God or was it something else? Were you awakened to live your life?
G71: How many times does a man get sick drunk....
Idgaf: a man can get sick drunk many times and never realize it. Is this what you felt? Is it possible, you just got tired of abusing yourself? Self preservation kicked in? Divine intervention? Which One?
G71: Our time is even ....to late.
Have a good holiday and keep living a good life. That is all that you can do. I personally don't believe that large amounts of time spent at church or praying will make you a better person. However, if it works for you and makes you feel better and life more enjoyable. Do it as frequently as possible. We all handle issues and life in very different ways.
I believe that there is a Supreme Being. I don't buy the stories because they were written by men. My thoughts are that we do not understand what God is. In not understanding a Being, it is impossible for you to prepare for Him. You will be guessing like so many that could be wrong. Beware of false prophets.
I Told my full experience to a guy once, that told me it was great that I was awaken to a better way of life, and after getting all I had done off of my chest was the reason I no longer needed to drink or take any drugs.
As far as my cussing? Idk.
He then said it was great what had happened, but that I didn't have to get all religious.
Well I thought alot about what he said.
But this didn't explain how before I had this exoerience, I would've just as soon scratch my eyes out, before reading a bible, but after I felt very lead to read a bible, and watch preaching.
Which I did for up to 12 hours a day some days.
I was not lead to read any other religiou stuff, just a bible.
As I read, it explained all that happened to me
Again, I can promise that before that night, you couldnt get me to read a bible for anything.
Indians, guys with a bone in their nose today, that has never heard of Jesus can all be saved the same way.
Realize that there is sonething much larger then us, realize that they do sin, which we all are convicted of, and simply calling upon this God to save them.
If soneone is serious, and just calls on God, then He will come forth and show them.
All other gods are dead. The one true God is alive.
They don't have to say Jesus, just be at a place where they are serious about wanting to know the truth.

Happy Holidays to you and yours :)
Frijoles

United States

#46028 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don not deal in "links".... I like people to read on line and comment on what I wrote.
This is more practical than giving a link.
After all this is a forum for discussion and not exchanging "links"!!
Talk about the matter of the post and do not enter into side issues.
Thats the funniest thing you have said in a while.

Whenever someone comments you run far far away.
Frijoles

United States

#46029 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
If Wikipedia is your "Absolute Proof" for any thing, then I can say that you have taken Wikipedia as your god!!
To define "chosenness" as having some thing exclusive for Jews and which is not available for Non Jews is what is called racism.
God "chose" Jews to do some thing, if they do not do it, their status is automatically broken.
In the eyes of God there is no difference between a Jew and a Non Jew, because He is the Creator of both of them and both of them descended from the same pair of Adam and Eve.
By believing that they have some "exclusive" rights which Non Jews do not have is the "inbuilt" racism in Jews and which is the main cause of their persecution by every nation and by every people in which they have lived in past or present or in future.
PS:
I hope I have reached the "Limit" of your mental capabilities!!
The bottom line is that you are claiming to define a concept inherent to Judaism. This poster, who has Jewish, has been pointing out that your definition is incorrect.

No matter how many times I point this out, you reply with an incorrect definition.

Yes, I believe you have approached the limit of your mental capabilities.

It is like me explaining to you what the Islamic concept of Jihad "really" is. Jihad is when you use too much barbecue sauce.

Do you understand yet?

Frijoles

United States

#46030 Dec 24, 2012
IDGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's way up there. I can't say that I've been to Maine. "El El Frijoles". Translated to "The The Beans". Does the joke come in after you eat the food? Hehehhe. You'll have to explain. I hear Maine is nice in the summers. I've been to Vermont many times. Never been to Maine.
Ok - I'll direct you towards the answer. Its a play on words.

What huge retailer in Maine is located in Freeport?

Now say "El El..."

The eaterie sells T shirts too.
http://www.elelfrijoles.com/
Frijoles

United States

#46031 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don not deal in "links".... I like people to read on line and comment on what I wrote.
religious spam

(Spam (shortened from spiced ham) is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation, first introduced in 1937.)
Frijoles

United States

#46032 Dec 24, 2012
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that Jews have some sort of "inbuilt" racism whereas you would assume that Muslims do NOT?
Are you insane?
Hey!

Where have you been? Welcome back.

As you see, the thread is still going. Limping at times, but still going.

Happy holidays!
Voluntarist

United States

#46033 Dec 24, 2012
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that Jews have some sort of "inbuilt" racism whereas you would assume that Muslims do NOT? Too the true believer the world consists of ONLY the House of War and the House of Islam, the only difference in today's world is that the Jews and the Christians tend to be the people who do NOT instigate the raw acts of aggression against those they chose to purposely to live amongst outside of their particular "house," whereas the practictioners of Islam (not all of them, of course, but most definately enough to set a very heavy and noticable trend) will DEMAND war and preach subjugation from the pulpits of their Mosques in these very nations they choose to move to or affiliate with. Neither Israel not the substantially large Christian communities of the middle east and Africa in countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan have had a moment's peace practically from their inception, and in the specific case of Israel it has been from the MOMENT of inception, and virtually ALL of the violence directed towards them has come directly from militant Islamic sources. This attitude seems to be continually spreading into historically Western nations as well... Turkey has been taken over at the ballot-box by the Conservative Islamic Party, England and Spain have suffered incredibly viscious attacks upon their public institutions and the America has suffered attacks against it's interest for 40 years straight, even though American interests during this interim were dedicated to protecting Islamic sovereignty in Afghanistan against the Soviets in the 80's, stopping a madman in the 90's on behalf of the leaders of your Holy Land in the 90's, protecting Muslims in the Balkans in the late 90's and early 2000's, and generally trying our hardest to keep you people from falling into your natural state of disarray ever since. How can you POSSIBLY with a straight face imply somehow that JEWS are ethno-centric or guilty of some sort of "in-born racism" when they do NOTHING of the kind that people of the Islamic faith seem to relish in... terrorizing those that they disagree with philisophically and attempting to bring under the yoke of that which they DO agree with? Are you insane?
Can a jew marry a non-jew?
Voluntarist

United States

#46034 Dec 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that you are claiming to define a concept inherent to Judaism. This poster, who has Jewish, has been pointing out that your definition is incorrect.
No matter how many times I point this out, you reply with an incorrect definition.
Yes, I believe you have approached the limit of your mental capabilities.
It is like me explaining to you what the Islamic concept of Jihad "really" is. Jihad is when you use too much barbecue sauce.
Do you understand yet?
Shut up and crawl back into bed with your boyfriend.
Frijoles

United States

#46035 Dec 24, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Can a jew marry a non-jew?
There is a biblical proscription against hanging out with those that are castrated.

So if you are asking this question out of personal motive, I am sorry to be the one to tell you this....
Frijoles

United States

#46036 Dec 24, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and crawl back into bed with your boyfriend.
You ARE cranky this morning.

Did someone put sand in your vaseline jar?
Voluntarist

United States

#46037 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
D. How did prophet “Slew” this Distinguished Enemy:”
Abu Sufian was apprehensive of Prophet’s next move and was expecting a surprise attack, so he used to go out of Makkah during night and look for any sign.
On one such night, he heard in night two people speaking, one of whom was Abbas, the uncle of Prophet. Abbas and Abu Sufian had friendship during Makkah, so he spoke to Abbas.
Abbas told him that prophet is going to attack Makkah and Abu Sufian will surely be killed, so the only option for him to save his life is to got o prophet and accept Islam.
So Abbas took him by night to prophet and he accepted Islam and prophet forgave him all his past mistakes.
As a further sign of honor, prophet declared that if any one enters House of Abu Sufian he will not be harmed.
When Makkah was captured most of its population including all his sons and his wife they all became Muslims.
E. Abu Sufian After Islam:
Abu Sufian turned out to be a very good Muslim afterwards, he remained firm in the internal turmoil that arose after death of prophet.
Once during time of 2nd Caliph, Abu Sufian and some other Senior leaders of Makkah went to Omar to discuss some matters, as Omar was busy, they were asked to wait outside….while they were waiting outside, Bilal, Khbbab and some other slaves of Makkah came to see the Caliph, they were admitted immediately.
Some of Chiefs of Makkah complained as to what has become of their reputation now? Abu Sufian is said to have answered “Prophet indeed invited every one…but we delayed it and these people went ahead of us….now why should be complain if they are given preference above us”?
This shows his sincerity of faith. Abu Sufian took part in many battles during the reign of 1st and 2nd Caliph. He even lost one of his eyes in the famous Battle of Yarmouk in 14 AH.
Such is the story of Abu Sufian “Killed by the Sword of Pardon and Mercy” of prophet!
Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
Muqity muq just an observation, if you are looking to win over the hearts and minds here i think that you are barking up the wrong tree. One would think for you to have maximum results from your lectures that you should find people that are at least remotely interested.
I find your long postings as well as other long postings pretty boring and i scroll down through it without a glimpse.
Maybe you should try a different approach?
Frijoles

United States

#46039 Dec 24, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very nice of the Agudith Shalom to hire that poor old negro "rosie" to cut their grass at least they had 1 token negro on jewish grounds.
You know, until now I have never comtemplated actually calling the police on you - but perhaps this would be a good time to consider this. Dotn think for a minute that someone couldnt trace you back thru your url.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46040 Dec 24, 2012
And Jesus Christ is born! The Savior. Everything else on this blog other than this post! Stands!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46041 Dec 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a biblical proscription against hanging out with those that are castrated.
So if you are asking this question out of personal motive, I am sorry to be the one to tell you this....
rabbee: well it is even illegal, to have any of their animals neutered.

and i don't think, that casterated males do that much hanging around. cause from what i have heard, their just two shy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46042 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated people learn to summarize content in their own words. The ignorant and lazy tend to plagiarize word for word. No surprise where you sit.
Frijoles

United States

#46043 Dec 24, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated people learn to summarize content in their own words. The ignorant and lazy tend to plagiarize word for word. No surprise where you sit.
Let us not forget this memorable line

"I like people to read on line and comment on what I wrote.
.."
Voluntarist

United States

#46044 Dec 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, until now I have never comtemplated actually calling the police on you - but perhaps this would be a good time to consider this. Dotn think for a minute that someone couldnt trace you back thru your url.
Go ahead make my day, fyi cops usually take queers serious but go ahead and give it a try.
Was there a crime that transpired?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46045 Dec 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not forget this memorable line
"I like people to read on line and comment on what I wrote.
.."
rabbee: oh geez! can we assume that muq, does not use cut and paste either?

i can't even cut and paste, from TheTorah. without it coming out in, funky looking alpha-numeric asci-ii characters. leaving me with no choice, but to transate and/or transliterate and sumerize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Dec 2 FordEracing123 85
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Sep '16 Leong 31

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages