Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,427
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45574 Dec 14, 2012
And finally....

Evidence 1 is easy for him to find and to follow - he posts biblical quotes

Evidence 2 is a bit problematic. Because to assert it, he has to demonize Jewish people, and in the process make himself sound really silly.

Since it is obvious that Jews are not controlled by overlords, nor do we go around lying all the time, this creates congnitive dissonance. It takes mental and emotional energy for him to ignore this dissonance. Hence, he flies off the handle when you push him too much.

His outbursts are basically like the 2nd law of thermodynamics, energy naturally flows from a Higher State (Hughe keeping a straight face while experiencing and repressing cognitive dissonance) to a Lower State (yelling at us).

Being a repressed gay person doesnt help either.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45575 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You get his basic argument, right?
That the only TRUE Jew is a Huggy type Christian?
Ok lets get into slightly more detail
The major difference between the replacement theologists and other evangelicists is that the replacement theoligists want to "replace" Jewish identity with Christian identity and still call it Jewish.
While the other Chirstians let Jews be as they are, and just proclaim themselves as Christians as the more evolved group.
Note Huggy rarely calls himself Christian. Rather he sees himself as the "one true Jew".
If you got that I can go into his two lines of "evidence".
It sounds as though one Christian group is only a little less insulting to Jews than the other.

I get that he likes to say Jews can believe in JC. He wants to redefine what it means to be Jewish.

And that Jews don't own Judaism.

(Though I'm still not clear on why he has a problem with the ethno relious thing - only that they existed before Judaisn hence it is not THEIR religion - right?) I feel my brain beginning to ache.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45576 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
His two lines of "evidence" he consistently uses to back up his world view that he is among the "true jews".
1. Bible - lots of examples how the Israelites screwed up and GOd punished them. Therefore the descendents of the Israelites (me) blew our chance to be the special ones.(the fallacy is that he ignores all the times the Israelites in the bible did good things as well)
2. Evolution of the Jewish religion. The Jewish religion is manmade (controlled by rabbis/overlords - the religion is practiced by liers) and does not follow the literal scriptures. Therefore todays Jews do not deserve to be the special ones.(Fallacy being that ALL religion is manmade, and that Jews dont follow the bible literally - i.e. his baseline data for what is Judaism is wrong).
Everything he says comes back to those two points.
Ok - thanks.

so far so good.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45577 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
And finally....
Evidence 2 is a bit problematic. Because to assert it, he has to demonize Jewish people, and in the process make himself sound really silly.
Since it is obvious that Jews are not controlled by overlords, nor do we go around lying all the time, this creates congnitive dissonance. It takes mental and emotional energy for him to ignore this dissonance. Hence, he flies off the handle when you push him too much.
His outbursts are basically like the 2nd law of thermodynamics, energy naturally flows from a Higher State (Hughe keeping a straight face while experiencing and repressing cognitive dissonance) to a Lower State (yelling at us).
He sounds like a walking, talking mass of conflicting impulses.

Not an ideal way to go through life.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45578 Dec 14, 2012
Unbelievable.

Newtown CT.

Per CBS News, 12:29 P.M>

Elementary school rampage: 27 dead, at least 14 kids

Gunman opens fire in K-4 school in Conn., leaving dozens dead; Suspect dead
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45579 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
Unbelievable.
Newtown CT.
yes, I am a little shocked to say the least.
I know the town well.
voluntarist

United States

#45580 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
Unbelievable.
Newtown CT.
Probably another mind control assassin.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45581 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
(Though I'm still not clear on why he has a problem with the ethno relious thing - only that they existed before Judaisn hence it is not THEIR religion - right?) I feel my brain beginning to ache.
I have tried three times to compose a post to explain his view and I keep coming up confused as well.

What i have noticed is that atheists are important to him because they show that Jews are really an ethnic group (i.e. Not all Jews are Jews) BUT at the same token he doesnt believe in ethnicity.

At times he tries to promote the idea of Christian Jews to show us Jews are not correct.

Ultimately, to him God gives Jews their identity (the cooties thing), not Rabinnical law of matriarchy. Therefore us Jews are not really Jews anymore because we follow Rabbis. Allowing him to step in. Pure (true Scott) Jews are ordained not created by man.

Thats the best I can offer on that subject.
voluntarist

United States

#45582 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
Unbelievable.
Newtown CT.
2 shooters definitely a government job.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45583 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably another mind control assassin.
there was possibly more than one shooter
press conference within the hour
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45584 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
thats low. even for you

chances are you know someone who knows someone there

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45585 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing his silly replies.
But life will go on just fine.
Yes, they can be quite entertaining. But I can also imagine his reaction to that (I believe you already made this observation):

voluntarist

United States

#45586 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thats low. even for you
No, just the mo of the government, just like columbine.

Location hidden

#45587 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
Unbelievable.
Newtown CT.
My cousin has kids in that school district. Luckily, they are okay.

Location hidden

#45588 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thats low. even for you
Facts aren't even out yet but the conspiracy mill is churning away. ATF is seriously disturbed, and that is NOT a hyperbolic statement.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45589 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried three times to compose a post to explain his view and I keep coming up confused as well.
What i have noticed is that atheists are important to him because they show that Jews are really an ethnic group (i.e. Not all Jews are Jews) BUT at the same token he doesnt believe in ethnicity.
At times he tries to promote the idea of Christian Jews to show us Jews are not correct.
Ultimately, to him God gives Jews their identity (the cooties thing), not Rabinnical law of matriarchy. Therefore us Jews are not really Jews anymore because we follow Rabbis. Allowing him to step in. Pure (true Scott) Jews are ordained not created by man.
Thats the best I can offer on that subject.
Perhaps as much clarity humanly possible to bring to this fellow's thinking.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45590 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Libertarinas rip out your heart when they gave you your decoder ring?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45591 Dec 14, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they can be quite entertaining. But I can also imagine his reaction to that (I believe you already made this observation):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IWINtUCshxYXX
I love that clip!
voluntarist

United States

#45592 Dec 14, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts aren't even out yet but the conspiracy mill is churning away. ATF is seriously disturbed, and that is NOT a hyperbolic statement.
It's no coincidence that the government is gunning to ban guns.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45593 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
And finally....
Frijoles---Because to assert it, he has to demonize Jewish people, and in the process make himself sound really silly.

HughBe--- I look forward to the day when the Jewish people try LYING scums like you for crimes against humanity and deal with YOU and your ilk appropriately.

You are truly a lowlife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr basic 200,980
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr surfboards 7,957
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 18 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••