Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
41,241 - 41,260 of 68,366 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which covenant? There were several.
Focus!
Do really have any idea what you are asking? NO

Do you UNDERSTAND the discussion? NO

Will you UNDERSTAND it if I refocus you? NO

Nevertheless, here it is.

My point is that a COVENANT was made with Israel or a people with an existing IDENTITY of Israelites.

FRIJOLES, is my statement true? If incorrect, do the correction by citing scripture.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I say all of this to say, I do not hate HOMOSEXUALS as a group, I ceratinly hate their NASTY sexual practises. But truly, I hate none of them I don't even hate my in-laws.:D
Nasty?

Thats rather strong language. Why not just say it isnt your preference, and move on. Why the added homophobia?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

You are confusing me with your made up language.

Kindly post something from another credible link that defines your term Judaite.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do really have any idea what you are asking? NO
Do you UNDERSTAND the discussion? NO
Will you UNDERSTAND it if I refocus you? NO
Nevertheless, here it is.
My point is that a COVENANT was made with Israel or a people with an existing IDENTITY of Israelites.
FRIJOLES, is my statement true? If incorrect, do the correction by citing scripture.
which covenant?..there were several.

AT DIFFERENT TIMES TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call them queers?
It is a term that some of them use themselves, are you a politically correct psychopath?
Someone else used that same word a few posts back, OK muff diver?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Double penalty box for that
Give me a ring if you feel like not evangelicizing for a while.
My Judaite friend, please recall that YOU said the RELIGIOUS practices of the Northern tribes were JUDAISM.

Please NOTE very well that YOUR Judaism REJECTED ALL of the commandments of God. Yes it is ALL over the Tanach. I quote "they left ALL the commandments of the Lord " see below for the context.

Judaism today, is not very different, is it?

Enjoy the reading about YOUR Judaism and while enjoying it please note, YOUR Judaism was heavy into IDOLATRY, Children SACRIFICES, and EVIL.

2 Kings 17

And they left ALL the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images(JUDAISM), even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven(JUDAISM), and served Baal(JUDAISM).

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire(JUDAISM), and used divination and enchantments(JUDAISM), and sold themselves to do evil(JUDAISM) in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop blowing gas and scroll back. Originially I asked you to post evidence the concept had validity.
It is hard talking to someone who makes up concepts on the run.
I understand Frijie it is called CHECKMATE. And you have been checkmated.

Step 1, Frijoles---You never gave us your definition of a Juadite.

Step 2, HughBe--- Untrue I did many times. Judaites= members of Judaism

Step 3, Frijoles---I ALSO ASKED you to post a LINK to demonstrate the CONCEPT had VALIDITY from anyplace other than your head

Step 4, HughBe--- Really? I bet YOU that you cannot support your fabrication. That aside, hopefully you do realize that YOU are now acknowledging that you KNEW the CONCEPT but wanted to determine if it was valid and this conflicts with step 1. I am confident that I have declared that I coined the word independently of others.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox and MSNBC are reading off the same playbook?
They get government money.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My Judaite friend, please recall that YOU said the RELIGIOUS practices of the Northern tribes were JUDAISM.
Please NOTE very well that YOUR Judaism REJECTED ALL of the commandments of God. Yes it is ALL over the Tanach. I quote "they left ALL the commandments of the Lord " see below for the context.
Enjoy the reading about YOUR Judaism and while enjoying it please note, YOUR Judaism was heavy into IDOLATRY, Children SACRIFICES, and EVIL.
2 Kings 17
And they left ALL the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images(JUDAISM), even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven(JUDAISM), and served Baal(JUDAISM).
17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire(JUDAISM), and used divination and enchantments(JUDAISM), and sold themselves to do evil(JUDAISM) in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
Sorry, spamming something five times doesnt make it correct
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a term that some of them use themselves, are you a politically correct psychopath?
Someone else used that same word a few posts back, OK muff diver?
muff diver?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> which covenant?..there were several.
AT DIFFERENT TIMES TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE
Bloody ASS, did God make ANY covenant, regardless of what it is, with a people called Israel or Israelites? If He did NOT how can He speak of making a NEW covenant with Israel? I am tired of your foolishness.

Jackass read and understand "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a NEW covenant with the house of ISRAEL, and with the house of Judah:

32 NOT ACCORDING to the COVENANT that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt"

Knowing that you are without sense let me tell you a secret I know where to find the ORIGINAL one also.

Now, answer my question which has been already answered by me or SHUT UP.

You try to deceive others with your BS. My point which you are trying to dodge is that the NATION of Israel had their IDENTITY before ANY covenant and at the time of the covenant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty?
Thats rather strong language. Why not just say it isnt your preference, and move on. Why the added homophobia?
Yes, I regard anal sex as NASTY. This is contrary to your view which basically is that it is mouthwatering.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much valuable time has been wasted on you deceiver.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your head but not in reality.
YOOU and your overlords have REPLACED God's words with man-made nonsense. All I am doing is pointing to what is in the scriptures and I SHALL continue to do so.
YOOOU and your masters want to replace the Jewish people who do not want to be enslaved by them.
Now read slooooly once more. Ask for help in understanding my words.
Frijoles--Jews are am ETHNO-RELIGIOUS group - see above
HughBe--- In the given context, explain ethno-religious.
I am waiting for you to explain ethno-religious in the context that many Jews are NOT religious period and also in the context that you and your rabbis persist with BLATANT LIES.
The 10 Northern tribes of Israel did NOT observe JUDAISM. An understanding of these things say that yOU are a LIAR and of course your rabbis.
Plus God called them Israel and Jews e.g. Jeremiah 44. Do you want me to refresh your memory? I taught YOU this truth already but here goes.
Jeremiah 44:1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS which dwell in the land of Egypt"
HughBe---Do you see the word JEWS?
Verse 15-16 "Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto OTHER gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, WE will NOT hearken unto thee."
HughBe---Indeed classic Judaism being displayed i.e. the REJECTION of God and His TRUTH. Now the incense goes to the rabbis.
ANSWER THIS---- what religion
NOTE: You have subsequently stated that it was Judaism. So ALL the evil etc. that God spoke of was Juaism. Excellent point, Frijoles.
Well, of COURSE the ten tribes did not practice Judaism. It had not been invented yet. I am tempted to say it was invented in the reign of King Josiah, but don't quote me on that. The point is that they needed to hearken back to a mythic golden age, so they invented the idea of a united kingdom all worshiping one God and turned a bandit chief (David) into a great unifying king.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
spam again.

2 Kings 17

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire(JUDAISM), and used divination and enchantments(JUDAISM), and sold themselves to do evil(JUDAISM) in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of COURSE the ten tribes did not practice Judaism. It had not been invented yet. I am tempted to say it was invented in the reign of King Josiah, but don't quote me on that. The point is that they needed to hearken back to a mythic golden age, so they invented the idea of a united kingdom all worshiping one God and turned a bandit chief (David) into a great unifying king.
Liam---Well, of COURSE the ten tribes did not practice Judaism. It had not been invented yet.

HughBe--- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR for such is the nature of TRUTH.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam---Well, of COURSE the ten tribes did not practice Judaism. It had not been invented yet.
Um, you DO realize that that cuts the legs out from under Christianity too, don't you? And Islam, for that matter...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the same thing moron
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
spam again.
2 Kings 17
17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire(JUDAISM), and used divination and enchantments(JUDAISM), and sold themselves to do evil(JUDAISM) in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger
Actually, I said the word Judaism hadnt been invented yet.

pay attention
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••