Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,961 - 40,980 of 68,428 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...and please respond to this...
Because I cannot explain all of this....
How does it then follow that YOUR explanation is the correct one?
Anxiously awaiting..(hint: please use reason, evidence, and common sense in your response..)
It follows because of the source i.e. me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

later
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Jews are a RACE of people. Religion does not give you a Jewish NOSE. RACE does.
2.DNA testing is done by Jews to determine RACE and not RELIGIOUS beliefs.
3. The imporatnce of the patriarchs or FAMILY e.g.Abraham and the importance of LINEAGE is RACE and NOT religion.
Go sit in a corner and study it.
STOP deceiving your FOOLISH self.
RAce is an outdated concept. You need to update yourself.

Tell me, Einstein, if a Christian coverts to Judaism, marries, but doesnt have children, is that former Christian now apart of the Jewish "race" or Jewish people?

What part of ethnoreligious do you constantly not understand?

Do you realize how stupid you usually sound?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

seasidesoon wrote:
<quoted text>after I started on the Rosetta stone, I determined I couldn't proceed until I was comfortable with the alifbaa (Arabic). Thats how I started Hebrew, and Russian altho I really am not so interested in Russian..maybe later. I didn't like not being able to read the Arabic signs when I was in israel, although ak47 icons are pretty self-explanatory. Anyway, I've got the alifbaa handled now, so back to it. Fyi Rosetta was having a really good sale on any language. Anybody seen Maat , she ok?
Good stuff. God bless your efforts.

I've heard all good things about the Rosetta Stone program.

And FWIW, the REAL Rosetta Stone (for me) was the absolute coolest thing I saw at the British Museum in London.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It follows because of the source i.e. me.
You are nice lady, I am sure - but you are not a god to me.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Indeed my skin is BLACK and shine and comely.
Former--Something else we can agree on.
HughBe--- Whether or not you agreed my skin remains black, shine and comely.
Do you use any "product" on your integumentay system?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you use any "product" on your integumentay system?
I have no need for condoms.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nice lady, I am sure - but you are not a god to me.
Former--you are not a god to me.

HughBe--- When you have acquired wisdom you shall change those words.:D
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, Einstein, if a Christian coverts to Judaism, marries, but doesnt have children, is that former Christian now apart of the Jewish "race" or Jewish people?
Frijoles---RAce is an OUTDATED concept

HughBe--- spoken like a deceived fool.

Tell people to stop talking about the OUTDATED concept of Jewish NOSE. There is no such thing. The BIOLOGY is outdated. The religion of the rabbis or the new GOD has taken over.

Tell those who are testing for JEWISH DNA to STOP as it will ONLY reveal the OUTDATED concept of RACE.

Since RACE is OUTDATED there is no need for YOU and your masters to speak in terms of LINEAGE. Focus on God and FORGET about being descended from Abraham. Focus on the RELIGION and not the BIOLOGY/outdated race.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need for condoms.
that, in a nut shell, is the problem
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Is this really an answer to my question above??
Of cours I've seen people talking to graves/coffins/cars/refrigerat ors etc..........power tools....so what?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- I am waiting for the proof.?
you first; let's be logical

look up "proving a negative' educate yourself

your turn
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Such an approach would reduce my mind to your level.
Former--You claim to NOT have a powerful imagination? That would be too bad.
HughBe--- Note the word REDUCE. Your ?, makes no sense.?
It should not have been a question.

do not be so easily confused
HughBe wrote:
Former--I don't understand your definition. Oxygen, food and water impart life. Photosynthesis imparts life. Cell division etc.
HughBe--- I did not expect you to grasp the concept the first time. Is FOOD a life force, in your mind??
No, of course not.

But food sustains life. Religion does not.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Am I merely physical? I'm open to other theories but haven't heard or seen anything yet to make me think otherwise.
HughBe--- on the occasions that you think, are the toughts physical? Is there SOMETHING more than the physical??
A neuroscientist would explain to you that our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions.

Fact.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Couldn't this be said of all religions, governements etc?
HughBe--- I would say NO with respect to ALL religions. Now tell me about YOUR govt. and apply my points to it.?
Please ask me a more specific question.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Frijoles is a BLIND, DUMD sheep of his overlords. If he was a truth seeker and if INTELLIGENCE was there he would have SERIOUS problems with it. But birds of a feather Flock together.?
you and I disagree.

Frijoles is bright young man. A fine fellow.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---They deride themselves. If you were not asleep most of the times you would have learnt about them.?
I am not an expert on any religion.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Doesn't this show a lack of respect for one of the oldest religions on earth? Even older than your own.
HughBe--- poor chap. Judaism today is a MODERN construct that the overlords have said not even MOSES would recognize it. You seem to have comprehension challenges.?
See above.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Nature vs nurture.
HughBe--- elaborate. In your mind, are we talking about BEHAVIOUR or intelligence??
As I recall, your question had to do with intelligence. My reponse deals with the forces that determine various human traits inc intelligence.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Yes, racism, as homophobia, is wrong.
Blaming anyone for soemthing beyound their control is wrong
HughBe--- Like Frijoles you never fail to create an opening to champion your cause i.e. HOMOSEXUALITY.
Have you critically considered the BS that you have written?
Why do you speak of "openings"?

Please tell me about the BS to which you refer.

Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?

Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?

If not who did God make the covenant with?

What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?

Other outstanding matters.

1.List the ethnic groups in the US.

2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that, in a nut shell, is the problem
It is not a problem, the NUTS are safe.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe-- Is this really an answer to my question above??

Former--Of cours I've seen people talking to graves/coffins/cars/refrigerat ors etc..........power tools....so what?

HughBe-- So it is not an unheard of thing as you previously made it out to be.

HughBe-- I am waiting for the proof.?

Former--you first; let's be logical

HughBe--- I understand

Former--It should not have been a question.

HughBe--- try and be coherent.

HughBe--- Is FOOD a life force, in your mind??

Fortmer--No, of course not.

HughBe-- so why the backside you mentioned it when I was speaking about life force? Confused, I see.

Former--But food sustains life. Religion does not.

HughBe-- You would be surprised that if there was no religion life would disappear.

Former--A neuroscientist would explain to you that our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions.

HughBe-- do you believe this?

Former--Please ask me a more specific question.

HughBe -- forget it, I would have to go back.

Former---Frijoles is bright young man. A fine fellow.

HughBe--- Indeed he is a fellow.

Former--I am not an expert on any religion.

HughBe--- So look and learn

Former-- My reponse deals with the forces that determine various human traits inc intelligence.

HughBe-- using your quote specify the words that support your current claim.

Former--Why do you speak of "openings"?

HughBe--- I spoke about CREATING an opening.

Former--Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?

HughBe--- I Consider and KNOW that the word homophobic is very much like the activities i.e. a PERVERSION of nature and TRUTH.

Learn this, PHOBIA is an IRRATIONAL FEAR. Now PERVERTS twist the meaning to suit their NASTY ways.

I have no fear of homosexuals and I do not dislike them but their sexual activities are WRONG.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---RAce is an OUTDATED concept
HughBe--- spoken like a deceived fool.
Tell people to stop talking about the OUTDATED concept of Jewish NOSE. There is no such thing. The BIOLOGY is outdated. The religion of the rabbis or the new GOD has taken over.
Tell those who are testing for JEWISH DNA to STOP as it will ONLY reveal the OUTDATED concept of RACE.
Since RACE is OUTDATED there is no need for YOU and your masters to speak in terms of LINEAGE. Focus on God and FORGET about being descended from Abraham. Focus on the RELIGION and not the BIOLOGY/outdated race.
DNA tests for relatedness -

You are going around circles again - this has been all been explained to you before. Do you have an IQ of a kindergardener? I am starting to think so.

Is Jamaican science stuck in the 1950s?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?
Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?
If not who did God make the covenant with?
What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?
Other outstanding matters.
1.List the ethnic groups in the US.
2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
What is OUR language? You are not Jewish so I dont know what language I have in common with you.

Which covenant? there were several. At some point, there was the creation of a Jewish PEOPLE.

Why did you become a Christian?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten thousand posts later and you actually post something I agree with.
Judging Fan would be proud
:)
Islam teaches us to never go to extremes in any thing. Not in love or in hate.

There is nothing as pure white or pure black...most things are grey in nature.

That is why when I see some one proving someone to be angel or devil, I get alarmed.

But many people would only use hyperbole language on these threads.

Alhamdolillah I try not to be amongst them.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-4

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of :‘AMR BIN AUS BIN WAEL

A. Early History:

Amr bin Aus is another Military and Administrative genius of early Muslims. He was from the SAHM clan of Makkah. His father was a very rich and influential tribal chief of Makkah. He held the position of “settling disputes” amongst people and clans.

When prophet declared his mission, his father opposed the message with his full might. He was one of the bitterest critic of prophet and many verse in Quran depict his spiteful nature.

Amr followed his father in opposing Islam, but one of his brother accepted Islam in the very beginning. He was forced to migrate to Abyssinia when torture of Makkans broke all bounds.

Makkan dispatched Amr as head of mission to get the fugitives back from Abyssinia, his mission was unsuccessful, but it shows his position and resourcefulness to take such missions.

Amr fought against prophet as part of Makkan army, though we do not find much information about his parts in the hostilities.

B. How did prophet “slay” him:

After treaty of Hudaibiyah, Amr started thinking about Islam and its message, the more he thought about it, the more reasonable it looked. Untill he decided to go to Medina and become a Muslim.

He left Makkah for Medina and on the way, met Khalid bin Waleed and Othman bin Talha, and found that they also had same purpose. On seeing them in Medina prophet told “Makkah has sent his Jewels to you”!!

Amr told prophet that he want to have a pledge of Islam on the hands of prophet. When prophet put forward his hands Amr withdrew his!!

“What is this Amr” prophet asked

“I want to have a condition” said Amr

“What is it” Asked prophet

“I have fought many battles against you, I want you to assure me that Allah with forgive my past sins” said Amr

“Don’t you know, Amr, that Islam demolishes all sins before it?” Said the prophet and he took the pledge.

C. After becoming Muslim:

Prophet used his military genius and negotiating skills, by sending him to many important and secret missions. Prophet used to trust him very much and used many praiseworthy words about him.

On the part of Amr, he said “I was so ashamed of my past behaviour, that I never once looked prophet with full looks after I became Muslim, If some one asks me, how he looked, I will not be able to describe him”

After death of Prophet, Abu Bakr the First Caliph, used Amr bin Aus in many battles inside Arabia. He made him Commander of the Army that was sent to Capture Palestine. Amr bin Aus captured all important cities of Palestine and was present in the conquest of Damascus and Jerusalem.

D. Amr bin Aus and Capture of Egypt:

It is his greatest achievement, that with a army of only four thousand soldiers, he single handedly captured the whole of Egypt, Sudan and went right upto the borders of Morocco, Algeria and Tunis.

Many volumes could be written about his military genius and skills as to how he captured such a vast country with so little resources.

Later he was made Governor of Egypt by Omar, the second Caliph and he ruled that country with good skills and was very popular with the local population.

He lived many years after prophet and died during the Caliphate of Muavia.

Such was Amr bin Aus, one of the Victim of “Sword of our prophet!!”

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Former--Of cours I've seen people talking to graves/coffins/cars/refrigerat ors etc..........power tools....so what?
HughBe-- So it is not an unheard of thing as you previously made it out to be.
Show me where I said that.

I said one can talk to anything, like a rock. Doesn't mean anyone can hear you.

Creating imaginary friends and beings can also be a sign of mental illness.

If you were to tell a shrink that your relative was speaking to an imaginary friend, he might suspect illness.

If one imagine that friend talking back, that would pretty well seal the diagnosis.
HughBe wrote:
Former--But food sustains life. Religion does not.
HughBe-- You would be surprised that if there was no religion life would disappear.
I'm willing to give it a try.
HughBe wrote:
Former--A neuroscientist would explain to you that our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions.
HughBe-- do you believe this?
It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of science.

Only you folks require faith for your beliefs.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Please ask me a more specific question.
HughBe -- forget it, I would have to go back.
Next time, ask a better question up front.
HughBe wrote:
Former--I am not an expert on any religion.
HughBe--- So look and learn
Are you going to tell me a fairy tale?

Let me go get my special blanky and slippers.

I love a good bedtime story.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Do you consider yourself to be homophobic?
HughBe--- I Consider and KNOW that the word homophobic is very much like the activities i.e. a PERVERSION of nature and TRUTH.
Learn this, PHOBIA is an IRRATIONAL FEAR. Now PERVERTS twist the meaning to suit their NASTY ways. I have no fear of homosexuals and I do not dislike them but their sexual activities are WRONG.
I'll take that as a yes.

Try opening up your heart to those who are different from you.

You will recieve many gifts.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Where's the gay Jamaican with the nice skin?

At least I found a recent picture.

http://www.queerty.com/wp/docs/2009/09/jesusj...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••