Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,930
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45135 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Have you ever seen people talking to graves or people in a coffin?
PROVE to me that the person in the coffin cannot hear.
gods are indeed imaginary but NOT the Creator God. I talk to Him everday.
You can talk to a rock if you wish. It doesn't mean it hear you.

It is not incombent on me to prove the negative that the rock can not hear you. It is on YOU to prove otherwise.

Same with your god and dead friend or relative in the ground.
HughBe wrote:
Former---In your own mind, of course you can do or be whatever you want.
HughBe-- Such an approach would reduce my mind to your level.
You claim to NOT have a powerful imagination? That would be too bad.
HughBe wrote:
Former-- What do you mean by spititual existence?
HughBe--- a lifeforce that imparts life to people and is their true essence. In your mind, are you merely physical?
I don't understand your definition. Oxygen, food and water impart life. Photosynthesis imparts life. Cell division etc.

Am I merely physical? I'm open to other theories but haven't heard or seen anything yet to make me think otherwise.

Have you? Please share any miracles you know of.
HughBe wrote:
Former---I realize in history that Jews were enslaved. Is this what you mean?
HughBe--- how could I mean that? I speak of today and for a long time they have had those who have lord it over them and would DARE to think that they can strip them of their identity IF they don't comply with their LYING teachings. The Jewish people need to challenge the DECEIVERS and LIARS. Use history, the FACTS of the BIBLE etc. and LIBERATE themselves from MENTAL slavery.
Couldn't this be said of all religions, governements etc?

I haven't noticed Frijoles complaining of these issues and he strikes me as an intelligent individual.
HughBe wrote:
Former--What is a Jewish "overlord"? I don't know this term.
HughBe--- rabbis/masters
Why not just call them "rabbis" etc.

Why do you choose to deride them?

Doesn't this show a lack of respect for one of the oldest religions on earth? Even older than your own.
HughBe wrote:
HUghBe--- beliefs noted. Share the. The real issue was YOU casting ASPERSIONS on the Jewish people. My question remains, above.
Former--I do not see this as disrespectful.
HughBe-- it is. You question their INTEGRITY. They hold it up as FACTS.
Most of the world holds beliefs which I do not share.

Am I better or smarter than all of them? don't know

If and when we ever learn this, it will probably be too late.
I believe most of them are sincere in their beliefs so I don not generally question their integrtiy unless they are asking for money. Life so many of the Christian TV preachers.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Again, do you hold a view as to how man came into existence?
Former--3rd time - NO, I not.
HughBe--- STRANGE.
Former--I also don't hold a view as to what you had for breakfast today.
HughBe--- Strange comparison and strange position above.
I accept not knowing.

You feel the need to follow a man-made explanation and you build your entire world around that faith.

That is the difference.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe --Why are some people SMARTER than others? Is it PHYSICAL traits?
Former---Combination of things.
HughBe--- tell me the combination.
Nature vs nurture.

"The nature versus nurture debate concerns the relative importance of an individual's innate qualities ("nature," i.e. nativism, or innatism) versus personal experiences ("nurture," i.e. empiricism or behaviorism) in determining or causing individual differences in physical and behavioral traits."
HughBe wrote:
Former--Racism is real. No argument here.
HughBe--- People need to move away from such an approach it only breeds hostility and other negatives.
Yes, racism, as homophobia, is wrong.
Blaming anyone for soemthing beyound their control is wrong.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45136 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
I would like to take a minute out and thank my sponsor, Judging Fan, for his continued support and attention.
Without him I would be just another poorly read, poorly appreciated poster on this forum.
Thank you!
rabbee: well if you even sandwitch in even a few lies, with some facts. then everything in it, is still a lie. this whether you bracket the facts with lies, or bracket the lies with facts or interleave facts with lies. it's all still a lie.

and a belladonna flower is not a rose, no matter what ficticious name you give to it. nor should you add, leavening to any name. to make a false name sound true or a true name sound false.

THE SOURCE for my tuth, is not from anyone in this whole untrustworthy world. so i must defend, Only THE SOURCE of my truth. because nobody else on this planet, is determined to speak for Only HIM. when i was physically born again as a child, i only spoke to G-D as an unwitting defiant child in HIS Presence. but i am still TheHis male child, but no longer speak to HIM in defiance.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45137 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is YOUR religion which you always speak about using US and WE is practically HOMOGENOUS, not so for Christianity. I could NEVER speak about Christianity as you do given the HIGHLY significane differences in the 37,000 and many hundreds of sects.
Thats not what I said. The We is rooted deeper than that. Its about an ethnicity, something you cant claim. The entire grammar of our langauge of identity is different than yours.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45138 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the FACTS.
1.Judaism is a RELIGION.
2.Jews are a RACE.
3.Many Jews don't embrace Judaism. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
4. Your rabbis have in this case spoken truth when they said that Moses would not be able to recognize things attributed to him. Did not Moses command Israel not to ADD to God's words?
5. You rabbis say, "F" God, "F" Moses WE shall do and say the things that WE want to.
6. Judaism is based on mind control and enslavement of the Jewish people and many have recognized it and left it.
6. Judaism VIOLATES the commandments of God and is CONTRARY to the WAY of the Eternal.
yes, we all know you have opinions and judgements about people's and religions other than your own.

Let me know when you get some new material
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45139 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.impressive.
2. truthfully I did recognize that the choice of word was not the best.
You are welcome.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45140 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed my skin is BLACK and shine and comely.
Something else we can agree on.

Now, about talking to dead and imaginary beings.....
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45141 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your bloody eyes and LOOK and THINK.
Again...and please respond to this...

Because I cannot explain all of this....

How does it then follow that YOUR explanation is the correct one?

Anxiously awaiting..(hint: please use reason, evidence, and common sense in your response..)
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45142 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
FR,
Re: our discussions on settlements
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/12/06/31...
I can't pretend to have any real understanding of this issue.

The whole thing just sounds like intractable clusterfxck from day one.

It seems eveytime there is a chance of peace breaking out, something else happens to send it all sideways again. Or still.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45143 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems eveytime there is a chance of peace breaking out, something else happens to send it all sideways again. Or still.
This was the key paragraph

Many Israelis refer to Maale Adumim, along with two other large Jewish settlement blocs in the West Bank, as “consensus” settlements -- areas of the disputed territory that will remain part of Israel in a two-state solution. And the residents of Maale Adumim reflect Israel’s consensus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: They want a peace deal but are skeptical that the conflict will be resolved anytime soon.
seasidesoon

United States

#45144 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
put simply, when one country invades a sovereign country and at end of hostilities they've gained territory, they get to keep it..historically true in 1948. When same country invades again and loses territory,(1967) they throw tantrums and other deadly stuff until the UN gives in,(2012).
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45145 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the key paragraph
Many Israelis refer to Maale Adumim, along with two other large Jewish settlement blocs in the West Bank, as “consensus” settlements -- areas of the disputed territory that will remain part of Israel in a two-state solution. And the residents of Maale Adumim reflect Israel’s consensus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: They want a peace deal but are skeptical that the conflict will be resolved anytime soon.
Perhaps so. Their "consesus" at the end was more or less what I was saying.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45146 Dec 10, 2012
seasidesoon wrote:
<quoted text>put simply, when one country invades a sovereign country and at end of hostilities they've gained territory, they get to keep it..historically true in 1948. When same country invades again and loses territory,(1967) they throw tantrums and other deadly stuff until the UN gives in,(2012).
"In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from Mandatory Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews."

The UN and Harry Truman should have taken a lesson.

George Marchall knew it would never work.

There is nothing "simple" about it, contrary to your pronouncement.

On a lighter note, how is your language training coming along?
Greek?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45147 Dec 10, 2012
As Secretary of State, Marshall strongly opposed recognizing the state of Israel. Marshall felt that if the state of Israel was declared that a war would break out in the Middle East (which it did in 1948 one day after Israel declared independence). Marshall saw recognizing the Jewish state as a political move to gain Jewish support in the upcoming election, in which Truman was expected to lose to Dewey. He told President Truman in May 1948, "If you (recognize the state of Israel) and if I were to vote in the election, I would vote against you."[32][33][34]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Marshall#...
seasidesoon

United States

#45148 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from Mandatory Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews."
The UN and Harry Truman should have taken a lesson.
George Marchall knew it would never work.
There is nothing "simple" about it, contrary to your pronouncement.
On a lighter note, how is your language training coming along?
Greek?
after I started on the Rosetta stone, I determined I couldn't proceed until I was comfortable with the alifbaa (Arabic). Thats how I started Hebrew, and Russian altho I really am not so interested in Russian..maybe later. I didn't like not being able to read the Arabic signs when I was in israel, although ak47 icons are pretty self-explanatory. Anyway, I've got the alifbaa handled now, so back to it. Fyi Rosetta was having a really good sale on any language. Anybody seen Maat , she ok?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45149 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe--- Have you ever seen people talking to graves or people in coffins?

Former--You can talk to a rock if you wish. It doesn't mean it hear you.

HughBe-- Is this really an answer to my question above?

HughBe--PROVE to me SCIENTIFICALLY that the person in the coffin cannot hear.

Former--It is not incombent on me to prove the negative that the rock can not hear you. It is on YOU to prove otherwise.

HughBe-- I am waiting for the proof.

HughBe-- Such an approach would reduce my mind to your level.

Former--You claim to NOT have a powerful imagination? That would be too bad.

HughBe--- Note the word REDUCE. Your ?, makes no sense.

Former-- What do you mean by spititual existence?

HughBe--- a life force that imparts life to people and is their true essence. In your mind, are you merely physical?

Former--I don't understand your definition. Oxygen, food and water impart life. Photosynthesis imparts life. Cell division etc.

HughBe--- I did not expect you to grasp the concept the first time. Is FOOD a life force, in your mind?

Former--Am I merely physical? I'm open to other theories but haven't heard or seen anything yet to make me think otherwise.

HughBe--- on the occasions that you think, are the toughts physical? Is there SOMETHING more than the physical?

HughBe--- how could I mean that? I speak of today and for a long time they have had those who have lord it over them and would DARE to think that they can strip them of their identity IF they don't comply with their LYING teachings. The Jewish people need to challenge the DECEIVERS and LIARS. Use history, the FACTS of the BIBLE etc. and LIBERATE themselves from MENTAL slavery.

Former--Couldn't this be said of all religions, governements etc?

HughBe--- I would say NO with respect to ALL religions. Now tell me about YOUR govt. and apply my points to it.

Former--I haven't noticed Frijoles complaining of these issues and he strikes me as an intelligent individual.

HughBe--- Frijoles is a BLIND, DUMD sheep of his overlords. If he was a truth seeker and if INTELLIGENCE was there he would have SERIOUS problems with it. But birds of a feather Flock together.

Former--Why not just call them "rabbis" etc.

HughBe-- I call them that as well i.e. masters=rabbis.

Former--Why do you choose to deride them?

HughBe---They deride themselves. If you were not asleep most of the times you would have learnt about them.

Former--Doesn't this show a lack of respect for one of the oldest religions on earth? Even older than your own.

HughBe--- poor chap. Judaism today is a MODERN construct that the overlords have said not even MOSES would recognize it. You seem to have comprehension challenges.

HUghBe--- Why are YOU casting ASPERSIONS on the INTEGRITY of the Jewish people.?

Former--I do not see this as disrespectful.

HughBe--- YOU cannot see.

Former--Am I better or smarter than all of them? don't know

HughBe--- Interesting comment.

Former--I accept not knowing.

HughBe--- very little.

HughBe --Why are some people SMARTER than others? Is it PHYSICAL traits?

Former---Combination of things.

HughBe--- tell me the combination.

Former--Nature vs nurture.

HughBe--- elaborate. In your mind, are we talking about BEHAVIOUR or intelligence?

Read your quote again.

"The nature versus nurture debate concerns the relative importance of an individual's innate qualities ("nature," i.e. nativism, or innatism) versus personal experiences ("nurture," i.e. empiricism or behaviorism) in determining or causing individual differences in physical and behavioral traits."

Former--Yes, racism, as homophobia, is wrong.
Blaming anyone for soemthing beyound their control is wrong

HughBe--- Like Frijoles you never fail to create an opening to champion your cause i.e. HOMOSEXUALITY.

Have you critically considered the BS that you have written?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45150 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what I said. The We is rooted deeper than that. Its about an ethnicity, something you cant claim. The entire grammar of our langauge of identity is different than yours.
Frijoles---The We is rooted deeper than that

HughBe--- Indeed the ROOT is deeper and it goes way down to the DNA level or BIOLOGY. It is not the superficial religious beliefs.

Understand this, Einstein. God made a covenant with the JEWS. Einstein, they/Jews EXISTED when the covenant was made. They had a JEWISH identity when the covenant was made. Go tell your masters to CORRECT these facts of HISTORY.

Seed of Abraham, seed of Isaac, seed of Jacob etc. YES the root is very deep and goes down to the lowest possible level i.e. DNA.

I have no interest in claiming ETHNICITY. List the ethnic groups in the US.

The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45151 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we all know you have opinions and judgements about people's and religions other than your own.
Let me know when you get some new material
1.Jews are a RACE of people. Religion does not give you a Jewish NOSE. RACE does.

2.DNA testing is done by Jews to determine RACE and not RELIGIOUS beliefs.

3. The imporatnce of the patriarchs or FAMILY e.g.Abraham and the importance of LINEAGE is RACE and NOT religion.

Go sit in a corner and study it.

STOP deceiving your FOOLISH self.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45152 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Something else we can agree on.
Now, about talking to dead and imaginary beings.....
HughBe--Indeed my skin is BLACK and shine and comely.

Former--Something else we can agree on.

HughBe--- Whether or not you agreed my skin remains black, shine and comely.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45153 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...and please respond to this...
Because I cannot explain all of this....
How does it then follow that YOUR explanation is the correct one?
Anxiously awaiting..(hint: please use reason, evidence, and common sense in your response..)
It follows because of the source i.e. me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45154 Dec 10, 2012
later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Fri savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]